Controlled Labs Red Light (sponsored)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to give a shout out to all the guys at controlled labs for sending me a bottle of red light to log. There products and there reps are some of the best in this industry so when they asked for people to log it I jumped all over it.

BC76A418-8AD3-4C05-9295-FA91F36C11DC.png

Controlled Labs Red Light™ is the most innovative, fat metabolizer on the market today. By using select research validated ingredients, Red Light™ helps target multiple aspects of weight loss including fat utilization, digestion, improved metabolism, enhanced testosterone, insulin regulation, appetite control, and carbohydrate metabolism. Take a look at Red Light’s™ fully transparent label and you will find full, clinical doses of:
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Shown to have a thermogenic effect at rest and increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
• Epimedium Sagittatum – Demonstrated in one study to increase testosterone levels by 3x over a 7-day period compared to a control group.
• Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract – Inhibits carbohydrate absorption and appears to support a healthy blood pressure.
• Cordia Salicfolia Leaf Extract – Powerful appetite suppressant and may reduce the appearance of cellulite.
• Probiotics – Improves digestion and helps restore good bacteria in the gut.
We all know proper nutrition and a sound exercise program are key to improving body composition and obliterating fat. Unfortunately, there is no magic pill that can do it for you without putting in the hard work. However, even the best programs need a “kick” when weight loss comes to a plateau or stops completely. The ground-breaking ingredients found in Red Light™ perfectly complements a well-designed weight loss plan and can enhance your body’s ability to become lean.

From there website ^^

6AA0BB2D-D431-45A6-8462-6DA77079457E.png

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I just came off a bulk - maintenance (was running a log) - then bulk again and I’m sitting around 18-19%bf and feel fat as fuk. So it’s cut time - I don’t care about being beach ready I cut and bulk as I feel needed.
I’m 39 years old and have been training since I was a teenager with stints of on and off do too life - broken bones, marriage ,kids , career but for the past few years I have been very dedicated to my training. Right now I’m running Layne Norton’s phat program and I like to do 20 days on before a day off. I just respond better that way. My diet will be mostly bro diet with low carbs at times.

Current stats
6’4
250 lbs
Bf 18-19% guesstimate

Goals
12% at around 215-220

Current pic - at night before bed after eating 5,000 cals
03967619-A35D-48AC-ADFB-29D8327686BF.jpeg

As you can see I’m lacking definition and have a no abs atm - bulked slightly to hard lol but don’t care I made great gains
And yes I can’t pose for crap

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In to see how this works for you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll definitely get in on this one!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took first 3 pills just now. As with all CL products the bottle and the caps are high quality. Gonna drive to Hershey today and stay for a few days. Booked a hotel with a gym but it’s probably crappy like all of them. But I used to travel a lot and used to getting in a workout in crappy gyms lol.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brandinooooo hairygrandpa Jebrook SFreed Sparkss thebigt FireTitan HIT4ME lifted67 smith_69 Tank999 br1ck_Sh1thouse mmorso ryane87 Rocket3015 justhere4comm angcd3 blueline438 habajaba thorsdad31 lukehayd BloodManor heavyiron BEAST73 rtmilburn MrKleen73 Martyfnemec TheMyth MonteRXS DemntedCowboy bloodnthunder love2liftkat kenpoengineer Daff jtmass nubioso

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In For Sure!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey hey! Thanks for the mention! I’m in!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Took first 3 pills just now. As with all CL products the bottle and the caps are high quality. Gonna drive to Hershey today and stay for a few days. Booked a hotel with a gym but it’s probably crappy like all of them. But I used to travel a lot and used to getting in a workout in crappy gyms lol.
if I were staying in Hershey for a few days I would need a few bottles of GDA's...just sayin!!!

I haven't used any CL products for awhile but I remember their products being good quality. last CL I used was purple wraith I think, always liked that stuff.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if I were staying in Hershey for a few days I would need a few bottles of GDA's...just sayin!!!

I haven't used any CL products for awhile but I remember their products being good quality. last CL I used was purple wraith I think, always liked that stuff.
Haha so true
It’s so hard to find anything macro friendly - chic fila is my go to atm lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha so true
It’s so hard to find anything macro friendly - chic fila is my go to atm lol
it's only a few days, roll with it....:scared:

that is a lot of temptation, lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are in my neighborhood now!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today I dosed 3 pills 6 hours apart. Having crazy stomach discomfort today. Not sure what the cause is. Will see tomorrow

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Brandinooooo hairygrandpa Jebrook SFreed Sparkss thebigt FireTitan HIT4ME lifted67 smith_69 Tank999 br1ck_Sh1thouse mmorso ryane87 Rocket3015 justhere4comm angcd3 blueline438 habajaba thorsdad31 lukehayd BloodManor heavyiron BEAST73 rtmilburn MrKleen73 Martyfnemec TheMyth MonteRXS DemntedCowboy bloodnthunder love2liftkat kenpoengineer Daff jtmass nubioso
In for this

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First!!! Woo-hoo!!!

Oh, wait, nevermind!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today I dosed 3 pills 6 hours apart. Having crazy stomach discomfort today. Not sure what the cause is. Will see tomorrow
I hope you are feeling better !!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope you are feeling better !!
So far today i feel better. Was pooping my brains out yesterday lol
Fit bit registered 20,000 steps yesterday and that does not include morning elliptical and push ups/bicycle kicks
I need a gym :( lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fit bit registered 20,000 steps yesterday and that does not include morning elliptical and push ups/bicycle kicks
Was that 20, 000 steps just back and forth to the bathroom?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you got lots of Cardio!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New hotel that means a new gym woohoo

7A1C0B65-8198-40CD-8E7D-007CDC2C0AE8.jpeg

Better than that crap before that was just 3 cardio machines.

Did a upper body workout all dumbbells and cables. Was actually solid after not having a real gym for 5 days.

Red light thoughts
Feeling good on them but do not feel and energy from them. I’m also a high stim type of guy but feel nothing on red light

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
New hotel that means a new gym woohoo

View attachment 169106

Better than that crap before that was just 3 cardio machines.

Did a upper body workout all dumbbells and cables. Was actually solid after not having a real gym for 5 days.

Red light thoughts
Feeling good on them but do not feel and energy from them. I’m also a high stim type of guy but feel nothing on red light
gym looks too clean, I expect you to muss it up a bit, make it look like someone actually uses it, lol.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gym looks too clean, I expect you to muss it up a bit, make it look like someone actually uses it, lol.
I put everything back properly and wiped down the seats
Too many HBB’s came later on to do band workouts

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I put everything back properly and wiped down the seats
Too many HBB’s came later on to do band workouts
ok...all I got is-glad you got a place to workout!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoy you new home !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've had some nice hotel workouts. Even if the equipment isn't solid I can still get a nice workout and pump!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had some nice hotel workouts. Even if the equipment isn't solid I can still get a nice workout and pump!
Ya I agree
Usually wind up doing more cardio based stuff which I don’t enjoy as much

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to CA at the end of the month, not sure if I will get in a Hotel Workout or just relax ??

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to CA at the end of the month, not sure if I will get in a Hotel Workout or just relax ??
I like doing quick hotel workouts more for the pump.. Then you can have a pump while relaxing:)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only got one good workout in that gym. Was too busy chasing and swimming with my 8 and 5 year olds. Plus tons of other activities , must say I forgot how beautiful PA is

Back in business at my gym yesterday

Gonna do push,pull,shoulders,legs this week
Trying to figure out what program to run next. Had really good strength gains in 5,3,1 BBB and might do it again but it’s boring lol. So thinking of what to do

Enjoying relight so far, dosing is still 3 caps am and 3 caps evening
My stomach does feel better throughout the day and I know it’s from red lights digestive aid ingredients.
Only thing I still wish is that it was higher stim - 175 is too little for me personally

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad you had a good time!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Only got one good workout in that gym. Was too busy chasing and swimming with my 8 and 5 year olds. Plus tons of other activities , must say I forgot how beautiful PA is

Back in business at my gym yesterday

Gonna do push,pull,shoulders,legs this week
Trying to figure out what program to run next. Had really good strength gains in 5,3,1 BBB and might do it again but it’s boring lol. So thinking of what to do

Enjoying relight so far, dosing is still 3 caps am and 3 caps evening
My stomach does feel better throughout the day and I know it’s from red lights digestive aid ingredients.
Only thing I still wish is that it was higher stim - 175 is too little for me personally
add a caffeine pill and or a couple of bronkaid…..sounds like everything else is on point.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
add a caffeine pill and or a couple of bronkaid…..sounds like everything else is on point.
That sounds like a plan. Think I should start doing a ec stack again and just add

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still dosing 3 pills twice a day. Really loving the digestive part of it and think it’s a great option for a fat burner style supp. The added benefits of feeling less bloat really makes things feel better

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That sounds like a plan. Think I should start doing a ec stack again and just add
I've used stimmed fatburners as replacement for caffeine many times!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update
Work has been killing me and been having only 1 1/2 - 2 hrs sleep a night. Living in redlight and red bulls lol

Pills are very easy to swallow and make you feel great. The mild caffeine and the gut health make it a great all day feel good supp.