Skraw85 logs VASOBLITZ by BuildFastFormulas (sponsored log)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Skraw85 logs VASOBLITZ by BuildFastFormulas (sponsored log)


    Thanks @BUILDFASTFORM for the jug of VASOBLITZ and the opportunity to log this product. I already hit my workout this morning before the mail came so I shall begin my first dose tomorrow morning before workout. I will be ditching my stim preworkout blend and replacing with VB, as I am quite overdue for a stim break. The ingredient profile looks promising and I am excited to begin!
    Stats: 33 year old male, weight is currently at 220 lbs, lifting is a modified conjugate method 4-6 times per week.
    IG: Skraw85


  2. Name:  IMG_4560.JPG
Views: 67
Size:  580.2 KB
    IG: Skraw85
    •   
       


  3. Name:  IMG_4566.JPG
Views: 67
Size:  625.5 KB
    IG: Skraw85

  4. I'm in
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I'm in
    Thanks for joining brother!
    IG: Skraw85
    •   
       


  6. I'm In!!!!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I'm In!!!!
    Nice! Thanks for joining!
    IG: Skraw85

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Name:  IMG_4560.JPG
Views: 67
Size:  580.2 KB
    Pretty Fancy label
    Join the Build Fast Formula A-List at www.BuildFastFormula.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BUILDFASTFORM View Post
    Pretty Fancy label
    Pretty snazzy indeed!
    IG: Skraw85

  10. Subbed
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

  11. In since I’ll be logging this as well!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Subbed
    Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    In since Iíll be logging this as well!
    Thanks for joining! Should be interesting
    IG: Skraw85

  13. Sweet! I'll get in on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Sweet! I'll get in on this!
    Welcome!
    IG: Skraw85
  15. Skraw85 logs VASOBLITZ by BuildFastFormulas (sponsored log)


    This is day one of stim break and starting point of VASOBLITZ. I put 2 scoops in 10 oz of water 30 mins before workout. Watermelon flavor is on point and mixability was perfect, it completely dissolved. Right when I pulled into the gym I could feel the blood start moving. Got a small workout in before work today and a nice quick pump. Hours later I still have a pump going and slight vascularity increase, which is not typical for me. Definitely feeling the recovery aspect of VASOBLITZ!
    IG: Skraw85

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    This is day one of stim break and starting point of VASOBLITZ. I put 2 scoops in 10 oz of water 30 mins before workout. Watermelon flavor is on point and mixability was perfect, it completely dissolved. Right when I pulled into the gym I could feel the blood start moving. Got a small workout in before work today and a nice quick pump. Hours later I still have a pump going and slight vascularity increase, which is not typical for me. Definitely feeling the recovery aspect of VASOBLITZ!
    I got the same flavor. I really like it. This stuff definitely works great too. It is for sure the best non stim ive ever had and the best pump product stim or no ive had too.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    I got the same flavor. I really like it. This stuff definitely works great too. It is for sure the best non stim ive ever had and the best pump product stim or no ive had too.
    Got me some watermelon coming as well. Looking forward to it. Great early reviews so far.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Got me some watermelon coming as well. Looking forward to it. Great early reviews so far.
    It is quite well at selling itself. 2 days in and it will be a staple in my inventory.
    IG: Skraw85

  19. Took my 2 scoop dose before smashing out 8 hrs of logging this fine Sunday (logging trees, for clarification). I love how VB get the blood moving around right before action. Maintained a lingering pump most of the day as well.
    IG: Skraw85

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Took my 2 scoop dose before smashing out 8 hrs of logging this fine Sunday (logging trees, for clarification). I love how VB get the blood moving around right before action. Maintained a lingering pump most of the day as well.
    I will be doing the unflavored scoops in my morning coffee
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  21. Interesting. You going to log? I would consider adding that to my keto coffee whenever I indulge. Curious to see how it hits!
    IG: Skraw85

  22. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Interesting. You going to log? I would consider adding that to my keto coffee whenever I indulge. Curious to see how it hits!
    I will be logging in my current log when I get it in
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I will be logging in my current log when I get it in
    Nice! Already in lol
    IG: Skraw85

  24. Subbed! Usually like the High Volume action, but this sounds more appealing.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Subbed! Usually like the High Volume action, but this sounds more appealing.
    Thanks for joining. I always got my volume maxed lol.
    IG: Skraw85
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-28-2018, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-31-2017, 09:55 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 11:11 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 12:41 PM
  5. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Log in
Log in