Red Light - Log by Mowglisml

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Red Light - Log by Mowglisml

Introduction
    -Thanks to Controlled Labs and their representatives for another opportunity to log a product.
    -The product to be logged is Red Light. Introduced as a new fat loss aid, testosterone support, and digestion aid. Please see the formula below.
    Name:  red-light-SF.png
Views: 96
Size:  62.8 KB

Basic Information
    -Male, 29
    -5'11"
    -weight: 187.4 lbs
    -pictures: left is most current. Right is about 4weeks prior.
    Name:  IMG_8141.JPG
Views: 96
Size:  203.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_8142.JPG
Views: 97
Size:  172.9 KB

*Note that these pictures are from last week, but no changes in a week and will make for a photographic baseline
    -4-5 days weight training per week by Chef Bob. Light Cardio 1-2 times a week consisting of a jog, jump roping, and/or walks (Very minimal). Weight training is majority in the evening after work.
    -I've been dieting for a while now at a very slow pace and currently at ~1700 calories with approx 40p/30/30 macro split

Purpose
    The purpose of this log is to give a full month (30 Day supply bottle) a test. I will keep my diet and training consistent. I will be monitoring the following claims that Red Light is suppose to help in.

-fat utilization
    -digestion and improved metabolism
    -*testosterone enhancement
    -appetite control
    *note: i cannot really test this since i am not taking blood work.

I am skeptical about "fat burning", but I would really be looking for is appetite control and digestion. I don't have a heavy breakfast and workout in the evening so morning hunger is rough sometimes until lunch.

2. In to see what this does for you
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526
    •   

3. I haven’t received product. I have only been taking about 100mg of caffeine from coffee this week for my morning commute. Tuesday i did 200 since i didn’t get good rest. Will keep this up until i get the product or at least a week, which ever is greater. I want to clean up my system from any stims (finished a month supply of radiate about a week ago)

4. Subbed! Sounds like a promising product!
    IG: Skraw85
    •   

5. Mine haven’t arrived yet but when it does I’ll be joining you
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

6. Interested in how the probioitic blend treats you.

7. I'll be following this one too!! Just started mine this morning!
    SEMPER FI!!

8. Great start dude
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

9. ...and so it begins...
    Name:  IMG_8160.JPG
Views: 53
Size:  434.1 KB
  10. Red Light - Log by Mowglisml

Day 1

*I will post this only once so that I don't post repetitively.
    Supplements taking that do not interfere with this log and Typical Meal Schedule.

Supplements Through the Day
    -Ghost - Fish Oil
    -PES Multi
    -Ghost size (creatine)
    -non-stim pump product like Ghost Pump and if I receive Vasobuilt then that one.

Typical Weekday Meal Schedule
    -Meal 1 (7:30 am - 9:00 am)
    -Meal 2 (12:00 pm)
    -Meal 3 (3:00 pm)
    -Meal 4&5 (7 pm - 8:30 pm)

Red Light Dosing
    -3 capsules first thing in the morning. ~5:00 am. Empty Stomach

Workout
    -Legs & Back (after work, 5:45-7pm)

Comments
    Only dosed the 3 caps in the morning to access my tolerance. Tomorrow I'll throw in the second serving to test it out.

Here is what I have noticed so far.
    -Bottle has no weird smell. Virtually odorless.
    -~10 min after ingestion I felt minor energy start
    -~30-35 min the stimulant takes effect and feel awake and alert. I also experienced as if my lungs/wind pipes opened up or allow for more air. My nostrils felt "opened"
    -This one serving killed my appetite for about 45-60 minutes after I typically get hunger sensations. I liked i wasn't really thinking about food like i typically do.
    -I was truly impressed with this first serving. I only slept 5 hours last night and I typically crash and get sleepy on my commute to and from work (5 am & 4 pm). Not the case today.

11. In for this
    [email protected]
  12. Red Light - Log by Mowglisml

Question for the reps.
    Based on my daily schedule above, is there an optimal time to dose the 2nd serving and why?
  13. Red Light - Log by Mowglisml

Day 2

Red Light Dosing
    -3 capsules first thing in the morning. ~5:00 am. Empty Stomach
    -3 capsules 12:45 pm

Workout
    -Upper (after work, 5:45-7pm)

Comments
    Red Light didn’t stand a chance against last nights leg & back workout doms! Haha.

-started getting real hungry at ~7:45am
    -then again at 11 am
    -hunger did get shutdown again after 2nd dosing but as soon as I got home at 5 hunger crept back up and remained hungry throughout the night.
    -i was lighter today at 186.8lbs -0.6lbs. Which can be normal fluctuation. Same amount of h2o and cals. Relatively same clothes.. actually heavier shoes today
    -the energy was good and nothing too stimulating because of the dose breakdown
    -nothing else to comment on.
  14. Red Light - Log by Mowglisml

Day 3

Red Light Dosing
    -2 capsules first thing in the morning. ~4:50 am. Empty Stomach
    -1 capsule ~6:40 am
    -1 capsule ~8:50 am
    -2 capsules 12:18 am

Workout
    -Active rest day

Comments
    Very different experience today. I decided to test out the intake, which is pretty awesome given that the recommended dosage is split into 6 capsules.

-2 capsules helped enough to wake me up and get me through my morning commute
    -started feeling hunger creep in at around 6:30 am, so I took 1 capsule. This held me up for about 2 more hours
    -again, started feeling hunger at 8:45 ish, so I took another capsule and this held me up until I broke fast at 11:55 am
    -I drank plenty of water and the water was enough to keep hunger away (which typically does nothing). As I suspected, dosing it this way crushed my appetite. (~16 hr fast)
    -I took the 2 additional capsules after I ate as I felt a crash in energy. This picked me up after it kicked in (~20 minutes after ingestion).
    -So far I have noticed this made my morning stomach growling go away (not hunger, just digestion making it's way down the intestine). This and less daily stools.. Very strange, but I suspect it is the Digestion Aid Complex
    -

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Question for the reps.
    Based on my daily schedule above, is there an optimal time to dose the 2nd serving and why?
    Bump question

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Bump question
    I think you'd be good dosing it 4+ hours after your initial dosing. If the first dose is keeping your appetite on hold through lunch, then you could dose the other one around 4pm (before dinner). I only say 4pm because that's the latest I'll have caffeine.
    [email protected]

17. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I think you'd be good dosing it 4+ hours after your initial dosing. If the first dose is keeping your appetite on hold through lunch, then you could dose the other one around 4pm (before dinner). I only say 4pm because that's the latest I'll have caffeine.
    Yea, 1 dose (3 caps) isn’t doing much for appetite suppression. It works better as I did yesterday and today. 2 caps and then 1 cap a couple hours later.
  18. Red Light - Log by Mowglisml

Day 4

Red Light Dosing
    -2 capsules first thing in the morning. 5 am. Empty Stomach
    -1 capsule 7:13 am
    -3 capsules 2:43 pm

Workout
    -Legs & Back (after work ~6pm)

Comments
    See above for dosing.. I'll update again tonight but wanted to put my thoughts down before I forget

-started feeling hunger creep in at around 7 am, so I took 1 capsule. This held me up until ~8:30 so about 1.5 hrs. I broke fast with my first meal. I was relatively okay after that until lunch. I could definitely eat and putting my meals in are no issue.
    -pending 3 caps.. I may try taking these later on in the day to see if i can note any differences.
    -something seems to be working here. Never dropped weight this fast. 185.2 same macros, same amount of water, same type of clothes.
    -much smoother dumps

19. Interesting dosing scheme.. If it works better for you, then great! Personally, I can't remember to keep taking pills every few hours. Lol.
    SEMPER FI!!

20. *updated day 4

21. Take whatever works for you as far as tolerating the caffeine, provided you don’t take all 6 at once.

The first thing on rising and again 3-5 hours later is mainly to help suppress hunger and provide energy for the first part of the day (encouraging diet adherence while not disrupting sleep). But if you train at 4:30pm after working 7-3:30 and it works for you as a preWO, go for it. Your individual preferences matter; we just want dosing that enhances the quality of your life while being effective.
    [email protected]

22. Day 5,6

Red Light Dosing
    -3 capsules first thing in the morning/ preworkout
    -3 capsules afternoon

Workout
    -Arms
    -quads & Chest

Comments
    -nothing much to comment on.
    -the caffeine isn’t hard hitting and gives good energy/ focus.
    -taking in the evening really helped with my cravings at night for a social event.

23. Day 7
    08/05/2018

Red Light Dosing
    -3 capsules first thing in the morning
    -3 capsules afternoon

Rest

Comments
    -For some reason it really killed my appetite Yesterday (Sunday)
    -nothing much to comment on.

--quick notes.. today appetite suppression not very good. (i'll post today's log entry later)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Scivation LipidFX log by rusty319
    By rusty319 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 02:40 PM
  2. USP Cutting Stack Log by Brent
    By Brent in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 02:07 PM
  3. USPlabs and Scivation Lean Bulk Log by Johnfaceman
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs