Daft Pump-Vicious Labs-mini log

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
First Big thanks to all at Vicious Labs for supplying me with a tub of Daft Pump

168062d1531422450-vicious-labs-presents-pump.jpg

Daft_Pump_V3_Right_Panel.png

My info:
Age- 39
5'5
BF uncertain

Goals: At this point I am just recomping. I have the mass I want and just leaning out more and more. I train 6x per week , 1 muscle group per week. Diet is high protein with less than 100g carbs. Clean most of the time.

HX- I been bbing for over 23 years now. In that time I have used a lot of pre workouts both stim and stim free.

Will update this log ever week.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 1

I have used this now for a solid 7 days in the gym. Flavor on this is a mix of Cherry & Blue Razzberry-Taste is good like a melted bomb pop. zero issues with mixing. I have also had no GI up set. I have had solid pump on back and legs. The pump on chest and arms and delts were more awesome. I got to the gym in morning and the key to using this is to take in at least one shaker cup full of water- with it or separately. This is non stim- but it does have a slight pickup to it- It is more than need to give you a quick pickup upon arrival in the gym. If you are stim person then you can easily also mix this with a stim pre-workout. So far a great week.
in gym.

dose- 1 scoop

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
each of these work outs with 1 scoop? I tried 2 scoops and its superb

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice start! In on this!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 2

So i been bumping it up to 2 scoops for this whole week. The pumps are great..so skin tight feeling. Its been some of the best pumps I have had is a long time. I am now 39 and before this my pump ability was bad as I aged. But with Daft Pump it feels like I am in my 20s pump range. Only thing is that the tub will burn out faster. Also when I have a good pump going on in the gym. I am more happy and tend to lift heavier and intensity increases. So this has been a great week.