BOSSMAN tests out GREEN MIGHT by Controlled Labs

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be starting a log today for the new CONTROLLED LABS GREEN MIGHT.
Thanks to Hyde for the opportunity.
I am currently coming off a stim break of 4 weeks. Started back on my ALPHA LEAN today. I will be running the GREEN MIGHT 40 days straight as it contains 40 servings. Week 1 I will have my drink post workout. Week 2 will be pre workout and week 3 will be before bed. I have experience with various forms of creatine. I have not used a creatine mono in years as I have been using creatine hcl.
DAY 1 post work out
Mix ....great. soft powder and after a few shakes is was all dissolved with no chalky after taste
Taste...I have juicy watermelon flavor, the flavor was great. Sweet and tasty
So that's it for today as far as the opening review.
I'm looking for a good recovery from the antioxidants of pomegranate and coca, hardness of muscle from cellular hydration from the taurine , decrease in soreness and increase in endurance from the tart cherry.
If any has questions or recommendations*** please chime in.
I have a question, is there a loading phase?
I recall in the past with creatine mono products I had to load.
20180717_030505.jpg
20180717_030514.jpg
20180717_050009.jpg
20180717_050125.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I'll get in on this!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to follow... Hyde or anyone who knows just because I am a little lazy today. What is the benefit / purpose of the Pomegranate Fruit Powder in this?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to follow... Hyde or anyone who knows just because I am a little lazy today. What is the benefit / purpose of the Pomegranate Fruit Powder in this?
Always a pleasure to have you following

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No loading necessary, BOSSMAN

That was primarily a scheme to get folks to go through creatine faster I think. If you were rushing into a power meet or something and had suddenly decided to take creatine, sure, but general use doesn’t really need it.

Antioxidant effects and I believe cardiovascular health/function.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 2
Nothing to report, drank 1 full scoop yesterday and today post workout.
Mix is great, couple hard shakes and dissolves perfect. Taste is good.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3
No workout today, sore as hell after first 2 days back.
1 scoop GREEN MIGHT
Stomach was on edge all day yesterday, took a dump 3x which is abnormal for me. Could be just getting used to the mono, or the switch over to eating correctly again. All good either way.
Still nothing to report as far as recovery, muscle hydration, or endurance.
Mix is great
Taste is good

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
dump 3x = weight loss ;) I do that if it has yohimbine or some form of it, it will make me crap a lot.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tastes good as green mag ?

( i doubt it but thought id ask still lol )

In .. i like CL products .. simple and effective.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 3
No workout today, sore as hell after first 2 days back.
1 scoop GREEN MIGHT
Stomach was on edge all day yesterday, took a dump 3x which is abnormal for me. Could be just getting used to the mono, or the switch over to eating correctly again. All good either way.
Still nothing to report as far as recovery, muscle hydration, or endurance.
Mix is great
Taste is good
Yeah likely just getting rid of some backed up junk from vacation.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tastes good as green mag ?

( i doubt it but thought id ask still lol )

In .. i like CL products .. simple and effective.
I have only had our Cherry Limeade Might so far and not tried the Watermelon, but the Limeade is actually better than the Lemonade Green Mag in my opinion. Smoother and a more natural taste, if that makes sense.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have only had our Cherry Limeade Might so far and not tried the Watermelon, but the Limeade is actually better than the Lemonade Green Mag in my opinion. Smoother and a more natural taste, if that makes sense.
I did enjoy electric lemonade green mag too .. really dont like watermelon flavor

will keep an eye on this cherry lemonade, you guys do a great job with flavoring

Green mag & focus XT are one of the top flavors in the market imo

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4
Again 3 dumps yesterday and 1 already this morning. Again, this may be due to diet change. Nothing real noticeable as of yet. I have been getting a good 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Not sure if that's from being flat azz worn out or what. I did stoke out 6.5 miles this morning 1k calories with no pwo. So maybe we got something here. Will keep updating daily.
20180720_043422.jpg

Where were you at 3am this morning? ????

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was asleep! haha but nice workout. 6.5 miles is a good cardio session!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hadn’t even woke up to pee and go back to bed yet lol

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5
Rest day, hit 13k steps last night trimming bushes for 4 hours. Shoulders and forearms are smoked. Get to relax due to the rain and watch my son today. 3 bball games in dc.
GREEN MIGHT...1 scoop, stomach settled down yesterday. Nothing to report as of yet.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At least your stomach settled. I hit 11.5k steps one day last week and I was proud!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6
1 scoop GREEN MIGHT
Nothing much to report as of yet, just a refreshing drink throughout the day.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7
1 scoop GREEN MIGHT
Did feel a small energy boost. Muscles do feel a bit fuller and hard 30 minutes after consumption. Will start drinking before working out this week

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 8/9
So decided this week to change it up a bit, I'm drinking my GREEN MIGHT before bed. I've noticed a good 6-7 hours sleep. Haven't really noticed any improvement in recovery or endurance as of yet. No real change in muscle hydration.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting choice to take it before bed. I guess if it works for you that way then it’s a good choice.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 10
Drank my GREEN MIGHT before bed, another solid 7 hours sleep. Blew through a nasty shoulder workout this morning. Still waiting for that "yeah" feeling of solid/full muscle that I remember from back in the day when I used to use mono.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 11
1 scoop GREEN MIGHT
another great night sleep, 7 hours
Drank before bed. Up this morning 3am workout, good to go. Did shoulders yesterday and didn't notice any soreness this morning. Did legs today, let's see how they feel tomorrow.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. So probably helps with muscle recovery and reduces soreness.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 12/13
Upped to 2 scoops, had small increase in veins showing in shoulder friday evening. Had a great workout saturday morning. Slight increase in endurance and recovery seems to be getting better. Muscles feel nice and hydrated . Looks like it took about 10 days and I'm getting results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Around the two week mark is pretty typical to start seeing some effect from a supp.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 14
Was off day from gym and lawncare, still cranked out 10.5 hour day shift. 1 scoop GREEN MIGHT. Starting to feel the creatine mono, nice and hydrated muscle , hard muscle, not sore and ready to go. Glad it came around, took about ten days to get the results which is fine with me. Side note, I'm still getting some good sleep. Around 6-7 solid hours, not even waking to drain the vein.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, this week when I get off my azz which will be tomorrow I will be drinking GREEN MIGHT pwo. Week 1 was post, week 2 was before bed , week 3 will pre. I train 3am fasted.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 14
Was off day from gym and lawncare, still cranked out 10.5 hour day shift. 1 scoop GREEN MIGHT. Starting to feel the creatine mono, nice and hydrated muscle , hard muscle, not sore and ready to go. Glad it came around, took about ten days to get the results which is fine with me. Side note, I'm still getting some good sleep. Around 6-7 solid hours, not even waking to drain the vein.
Nice! Seems like anymore these days I get up at least once in the night to take a piss.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 15/16
As planned, I have 2 scoops GREEN MIGHT PWO this week. Not really noticing anything when it comes to energy. Endurance does seem to solid. A positive is muscles are definitely hydrated and ready to go on a daily basis, no soreness. Feeling nice and solid. Two weeks in, nice creatine mono. Took about 10 days to notice the creatine. Good to go now.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea creatine typically takes about two to four weeks to set in after taking it daily. Noticing it after 10 days is good.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 17-21
1 Scoop of GREEN MIGHT daily. I have found that it doesn't really matter what time of day you decide to drink it. I prefer midday or late evening. I seem to be getting some really good sleep also, maybe a relataxtion thing with this stuff. Definitely is helping with keeping muscle hydrated and soreness is to a minimum. Nice and solid full muscles. Feels good when you work out at 3am and when you get home around 7pm while cooking dinner you can drop and bang out 35-50 Pushups or situps from not being sore...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My gf like her Green Might before bed as well. We also train first thing in the morning.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 17-21
1 Scoop of GREEN MIGHT daily. I have found that it doesn't really matter what time of day you decide to drink it. I prefer midday or late evening. I seem to be getting some really good sleep also, maybe a relataxtion thing with this stuff. Definitely is helping with keeping muscle hydrated and soreness is to a minimum. Nice and solid full muscles. Feels good when you work out at 3am and when you get home around 7pm while cooking dinner you can drop and bang out 35-50 Pushups or situps from not being sore...
Nice man! Seems like your energy level is pretty good while on it!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 22-30
I have been consistent with my 1 GREEN MIGHT a day for the last 30 days. For me I have found the best time to drink is mid evening around 3pm. It seems to give me a good hydration in my muscles from what I've done for the day and also for what I'm doing the rest of the day. I workout at 3am, work 530am -4pm day job and run lawncare 4pm til dark 6-7 days a week. I have noticed that even after some 40k step days, the next day I'm good. Taste is still good, might get a small energy boost. My sleep has been awesome. Didn't do much for me when I took it pre wo. Took about 10 days to get the creatine mono in my system. Once it took, it was a good product. I have noticed zero bloat. I beleive I have a few servings left, I did double dose a few times.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it has worked well for you. I may have to give it a shot.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad it treated you well. I am a fan of it - VERY smooth.