Rugbyballer91 mighty green might log (sponsored)

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
First off I’d like to thank Hyde and the rest of the guys at controlled labs for this opportunity was gunna start this sooner but was on vacation and decided to extend it ran a 5k with my good ole torn acl and went home got drunk decided it would be a good idea to try wakeboarding paid for both the next day lol

Super excited to try this I respond really well to creatine will be changing my workouts for strength hopefully between muscle memory and this product I’m see a nice increase my first entry will be tomorrow after work super pumped for this will be posting before and afters any one is more than welcome to join this gain train
9C2F5152-FB95-49EB-8233-F2ABA064F8F2.png

91857F24-CF2A-4BF3-B3D3-D371C4FF2076.jpeg

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in this

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 1

Didn’t get to hit the weights today had to watch the babies so I took them for a run 3 miles 34:00 mins crazy how much of a difference running with a stroller makes lol
Starting weight is 202.2 fell of the wagon after the transformation challenge gained close to ten pounds on vacation unfortunately but ok change that hopefully tomorrow will defiantly be hitting the weights setting some weight guidelines for improvement the mixabilty and taste I can’t really comment on today cause they were doing fire hydrant flushing today so no water use for 4 hrs so I mixed it with premise crystal light didn’t go well lol but back on the grind tomorrow thanks for you guys joining I was getting lonely haha

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 2

Did a lot of demo at work today so decided leg day cause everything else was so spent from work

Squat
135x10-3
185x10-3
225x8-1

Lunges
80x8-5 for each side

Side dips and pistol squats body weight

Weights are very amateur like hard to do a lot of workouts with heavier weight with a torn acl but the side dips and pistol squats are more for rehab for the leg

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 3

Chest/tri’s

Flat bench
135x10-2
185x8-1
225x5-5

Land mine press

1 plx8-2
2 plx8-2
3plx8-1

Reverse grip bench

185x5-5

Triceps push downs
115x12-4

Dips
Bwx10-4

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 4

Back/bi’s

T-bar rows
1pl x 8-2
2pl x8-1
3pl x8-1
4pl x5-1
5pl x3-1

Bent over rows

135 x 8-4

Lay pull downs

145x 10-5

Standing curls

85 x 8-2
100 x 8-1
115 x 5-1
125 x3-1

Preacher curls

115 x 8-4

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 5

Deadlift
135 x 8
225 x 8
265 x5-2
285 x5-2
305 x5-1

Went outside after to do some pick up/tosses of this chunk of concrete I have that’s 189lbs have another I’m hoping to get to by the end of this log that’s 292lbs

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 6

Was a day off lazy lol

Day 7

Was gunna lift but didn’t really have time so went for a run 3 miles in 34:23

Sorry for the absence ended up dropping my phone down in some iso duct at a hospital on wensday just got my replacement yesterday and not a hr later got a call saying my grandmother had passed so I apologize but I’m back I’m loving the mixability and flavor of this I really am

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 8

Tried mixing with ice cold water today didn’t blend as well which I expected I typically use a little bit of hot to warm water mix then add cold water

Squat
135x10-3
185x10-3
225x8-1
225x5-1

Lunges
80x8-5 for each side

Side dips and pistol squats with a 15lb vest on stability in the leg seems like it will never improve

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 8

Tried mixing with ice cold water today didn’t blend as well which I expected I typically use a little bit of hot to warm water mix then add cold water

Squat
135x10-3
185x10-3
225x8-1
225x5-1

Lunges
80x8-5 for each side

Side dips and pistol squats with a 15lb vest on stability in the leg seems like it will never improve[/QUOTE RugbyBaller91
I'm on day 8 or 9 also, have you gotten anything from the GREEN MIGHT in refrence to recovery, endurance etc?? Thanks

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 9

Got home was gunna lift and it started pouring we’ve had rain for 5 days straight in the dmv and I walked in my kitchen and water was pouring through my light fixture so was a long night of scooping and we vacuuming

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Yea I meant to mention it slipped my mind I haven’t noticed a endurance increase yet but my recovery has defiantly been impressive yourself?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I meant to mention it slipped my mind I haven’t noticed a endurance increase yet but my recovery has defiantly been impressive yourself?
Finally felt a slight increase this morning, kinda blew through my workout. I have been getting some dam good sleep though.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Really? What flavor did you get? Have you noticed any increase in vascularity

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really? What flavor did you get? Have you noticed any increase in vascularity
Watermelon, no vascular. I started the GREEN MIGHT supp free besides a multi to get a good read on it. I haven't used a creatine mono in years, been using hcl. I had to go back to my glycerol this morning. Last week I did post workout drink, this week I'm drinking before bed, next week will do pre. I'm looking for recovery, endurance , and muscle hydration as advertised.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 10

Switched to just have a deadlift day and a run
3 miles 35:14 felt sluggish

Deadlift
225-8-2
265x5-2
285x5-2
315x3-4

Slightly increase in vascularity strength feels like a slight rise

Day 11

Rest was to beat to try anything lol took the kids to the farmers market

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
How’s that taste? Hcl I didn’t respond to that well mono has always treated me well still waiting for the endurance and pump feeling to kick in Iv always done it pre and morning on off days have you ever used n.o. Creatine?

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 12

Was a planned off day got chance to do some side work couldn’t pass on doing demo so I took it on my way to work and I must say I was defiantly seeing a difference in my endurance didn’t seem like anyone could keep up at all

Day 13

Decided to focus on the big three

Bench
135x10
225x5-5
245x5-1

Squat
185x8
235x8-1
285x5-4

Deadlift
225x8-2
265x5-2
295x5-2

Defiantly sore but have a great pump going really enjoying this ride so far

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Day 14

Had a walk with family for 4.5 miles nothing extreme

Day 15

I ended up jogging 3.5 miles for a time of 41 mins felt very sluggish but when I got home I did some pick up and carry’s with my concrete slab and felt unstoppable this stuff is doing me great endurance is going up as well

Day 16

Deadlift
225x8-5
315x5-3
Tbar
3pls-8-3
4pls-5-2
5pls-5-1
One arm rows
85x8-4

Day 17

Squats
135x8-2
225x5-2

Had to stop because my leg wouldn’t stop buckling so ended up going up stairs but walking down my porch my knee blew out I guess from the stress Iv been putting on it

Day18

Rest leg was in bad shape

Day 19 ended up at the er cause my leg was so swollen could barely walk got admitted found out from the trauma of the fall I had 5”x2” blood clot

Day 20

Was at the hospital til mid afternoon leg is still giving me problems but seems to be getting better and had a party to go to I’m gonna try to get back at it tomorrow so for the hiatus did miss one day of taking it but I don’t think it’ll will effect anything have started mixing with hot water then adding ice mixability is freaking amazing and shirts feel a little tighter lol