Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the package came in the mail yesterday afternoon, I took 2 caps waited 20 minutes then ate...then again 2 caps 20 minutes before dinner 4 hours later.

got up this morning and did my stims[re1gn] then went 20 minutes later down to basement for workout...after workout I took 2 K1NGSBOOD then took a shower-about 20 minutes, then ate post workout 1st meal of the day....took 2 caps around 2:30 and 20 minutes later ate 2nd meal...will take 2 caps 20 minutes[maybe 30 minutes] before dinner....ok, this is pretty much my regular routine, so to avoid repeating everyday this is the guideline virtually 7 days a week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st impression....probably placebo, but I did feel like I had extra spring in my step today...had 2 commercial properties to mow today, when I got there the trash company had just dumped the dumpsters in 25mph wind....needless to say I spent close to 2 hours picking up trash before mowing, believe or not I didn't get freaked...instead put black sabbath in my cd player and enjoyed the exercise!!!

other than feeling warmer after my last dose, nothing much else to report!!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woody NoAddedHmones TrainerTone

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh yes, before I forget--no GI distress whatsoever!!!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In :)

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In excited to see this log, and how it works for you. =)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely in!
I was on day 2 yesterday as well. Technically, this is day 3, but I worked last night and am sleeping. Well, I expect to be soon..:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 3

no change in sleep, appetite, strength or pump....did 30 minutes of lifting this morning followed by 20 minutes cardio on treadmill, felt no difference, the weights felt same as last workout-yesterday!!!

but cardio is a different story, I swear I felt 10lbs lighter, cardio was incredible.....I hope this is a sign of things to come!!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
In because i am interested in the results from this natural anabolic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 4

no weights today, just 45 minute on treadmill...unfortunately I didn't get that high today that I had yesterday, but I stayed up too late last night and had to wake up early--as is the case with most people, sometimes I am my own worst enemy.

nothing much to report-no increase in appetite and no GI distress...

tonight I will be back on regular sleep schedule!!!

lardtohard

lardtohard

Awards
I'm in! Going to start up a K1ngSlayer log myself next week!

Reactions: GNO
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 5

I went to bed last night a hour and half before my regular work day bedtime, fell asleep very quickly and slept thru till wake up time without getting up to pee[when I got up I must have pee'ed for a good 5 minutes]...felt very refreshed this morning after getting some quality sleep.

weight workout went about normal, no extra pump or strength was noted...again, I got that endorphin high very quickly on the treadmill and cardio was well above normal before starting K1NGSLAYER. I felt my endurance at work after workout was improved also, the day went quickly.

ok, the increased appetite hit me today, even after eating my 'normal' lunch I was still hungry, didn't have anything extra healthy so I ate a snickers bar-still felt hungry...when I got home 1st thing I did was pop 2 caps k1ngslayer and eat!!! not so patiently waiting for dinner, will probably eat again before then....I hope I don't get fat!!!!!!!!!!!!

herosjourney

Awards
I’d be superinterested in KS, though I’ve avoided every supplement that increases hunger since I find it extremely difficult to not overeat anyways. It’s a miracle I’ve never been over 12% bf although as a kid I ate non stop everything in sight. Maybe I should just embrace my genes and become huuuuuge!

lardtohard

lardtohard

Awards
DAY 5

I went to bed last night a hour and half before my regular work day bedtime, fell asleep very quickly and slept thru till wake up time without getting up to pee[when I got up I must have pee'ed for a good 5 minutes]...felt very refreshed this morning after getting some quality sleep.

weight workout went about normal, no extra pump or strength was noted...again, I got that endorphin high very quickly on the treadmill and cardio was well above normal before starting K1NGSLAYER. I felt my endurance at work after workout was improved also, the day went quickly.

ok, the increased appetite hit me today, even after eating my 'normal' lunch I was still hungry, didn't have anything extra healthy so I ate a snickers bar-still felt hungry...when I got home 1st thing I did was pop 2 caps k1ngslayer and eat!!! not so patiently waiting for dinner, will probably eat again before then....I hope I don't get fat!!!!!!!!!!!!
That increased appetite is something I'm concerned about. As you can tell from my handle I can eat most everything in sight without help!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That increased appetite is something I'm concerned about. As you can tell from my handle I can eat most everything in sight without help!
I started k1ngslayer at a very lean 184-i am 6'1....I've decided to let it ride and not fight the hunger, if I gain 10lbs and some of it is fat I know how to get rid of it...I've always had success with Olympus labs products, so i'm going to enjoy these 2 months and not worry about it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 6

slept really good again, and appetite is way up....still no strength gains or out of the ordinary pump, but cardio is something I am really enjoying-I get the endorphin release after around 10 minutes, before I didn't get it until around 30 minutes-this is a substantial improvement...work has been going well also, it feels like my endurance is better, I rarely get tired and after small break ready to get back to it!!!

life is good, enjoy it!!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Good feedback so far and results seem good, i feel 2+ weeks will allow for more of an assessment to be made in terms of improvements with workout performance.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good feedback so far and results seem good, i feel 2+ weeks will allow for more of an assessment to be made in terms of improvements with workout performance.
absolutely...100% agree!!!

but the appetite increase is for real!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I’m late to the Regicide party thebigt. I totally missed the tag earlier.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started k1ngslayer at a very lean 184-i am 6'1....I've decided to let it ride and not fight the hunger, if I gain 10lbs and some of it is fat I know how to get rid of it...I've always had success with Olympus labs products, so i'm going to enjoy these 2 months and not worry about it.
A healthy appetite is far from an issue...as long as you increase your starchy carbs, protein and fiber....and increase your training volume accordingly.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope it’s okay for me to chime in thebigt. The Hunger kicked in big time for me last night at supper. I took the KS a full 30 minutes prior with water. Holy balls! I smashed two giant plates of rice and ground beef smothered in salsa and hot sauce. 15 minutes later I still didn’t feel satiated so I smashed 2 peanut butter/banana/honey sandwiches. Still wasn’t enough. Followed that with a pb&j and a cinnamon sticky bun protein shake mixed with whole milk. At least 3k calories and I was very full but not miserable. No indigestion at all:head:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope it’s okay for me to chime in thebigt. The Hunger kicked in big time for me last night at supper. I took the KS a full 30 minutes prior with water. Holy balls! I smashed two giant plates of rice and ground beef smothered in salsa and hot sauce. 15 minutes later I still didn’t feel satiated so I smashed 2 peanut butter/banana/honey sandwiches. Still wasn’t enough. Followed that with a pb&j and a cinnamon sticky bun protein shake mixed with whole milk. At least 3k calories and I was very full but not miserable. No indigestion at all:head:
man, you are always welcome to chime in!!!

lol..i am kinda afraid to let myself give in to my appetite like that...I have worked long and hard to whittle myself down from the 265 I weighed 12 years ago while still maintaining a decent amount of muscle mass.

BUT-I have loosened up on cals and have been eating well above my norm, I will weigh in on sunday---willing to bet the scales are going to show considerable gain!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 7

sleep is good, appetite is STRONG....I am going to say that endurance is for sure getting better, I have a lot more stamina at work. still looking for better pumps, I guess this will come later on....I feel great, no issue at all!!!

for everyone looking to try K1NGSLAYER, you have got to try cardio on this stuff-the high is sooo good!!!

maybe it is because of my age 9-16-58 but I seem to be reacting REAL well on K1NGSLAYER!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just to clarify, you always train fasted in the morning...wether it be weight training, cardio, or both. Then you take 2 KS and have a post workout meal...or at least some food. In other words, you have never taken a dose of KS on an empty stomach and then proceeded to lift or do cardio right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just to clarify, you always train fasted in the morning...wether it be weight training, cardio, or both. Then you take 2 KS and have a post workout meal...or at least some food. In other words, you have never taken a dose of KS on an empty stomach and then proceeded to lift or do cardio right?
yes ricky, that is correct. I take 2 scoops of re1gn pre-workout, wait 10-15 minutes then head down to basement for workout. after workout I take 2 k1ngslayer then take a shower, after that I fix my post-workout food[usually leftovers from night before]then eat-this is usually between 20-30 minutes spacing between taking k1ngslayer and eating. then head off to work.

I don't have time to dose k1ngslayer pre-workout, I have to get up at 5am to fit everything in the way it is.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s what I thought, but just wanted to be sure :)

Given that, I assume the KME has made a cumulative impact on your endurance when it comes to your cardio sessions as opposed to an acute effect. I find that interesting, particularly this soon!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s what I thought, but just wanted to be sure :)

Given that, I assume the KME has made a cumulative impact on your endurance when it comes to your cardio sessions as opposed to an acute effect. I find that interesting, particularly this soon!
I am fully expecting kme to have more effect on me at months away from 60 than younger guys[at least according to my research]I am looking for this to be a fun ride!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am fully expecting kme to have more effect on me at months away from 60 than younger guys[at least according to my research]I am looking for this to be a fun ride!!!
So is there data on some variance of effect for different age groups? Or are you just saying that younger age groups are typically known to have higher stamina/endurance than older age groups, and therefore would not particularly notice a dramatic difference?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So is there data on some variance of effect for different age groups? Or are you just saying that younger age groups are typically known to have higher stamina/endurance than older age groups, and therefore would not particularly notice a dramatic difference?
growth hormone like testosterone decreases with age, since test boosters have more effect on older guys my bro-science tells me that growth hormone boosters should act the same way???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 8

slept good again last night, didn't have to get up to pee-I am really liking this....appetite is a runaway train, last night had pizza hut deep dish all the toppings pizza-wasn't much leftover for this mornings breakfast. not going to make it a habit of eating stuff like that often, but I sure did enjoy it!!!

pump was pretty good today but I attribute that mostly to the pizza. no cardio today, had to be at work early and didn't have time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 9

slept really well again last night, I am going to say it's the KS causing the deeper sleep. energy level and endurance are very good, and seems to be getting better day by day. appetite is crazy-I don't know how else to describe it....

added a few more reps to my regular routine and threw in some lightweight to failure arm curls at the end, I wanted to see if this would increase the pump effect...pump was pretty good, but I still don't think it is that much better than what it would be without KS-I guess I will have to wait for this effect to kick in....

this is where KS has been really shining for me-got outside today for a forty minute run with my youngest dog, endorphin high kicked in after about 15 minutes-it was like being on drugs, it was that good!!!

my wife is making chicken with fettuccine alfredo for dinner, can't wait im starving!!! I am truly blessed to have a wife that can cook almost anything really well!!!

I make the chilli though, lol!!!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thebigt dreams more vivid like some people are saying?