What happened to andro?

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
This is my first time posting anything. Although i have been reading and learning a lot from this site for a long time.

Does anybody know what happened to andro? Seems to be that everyone is out of stock. Almost as if it is not being produced anymore.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
I'm having a very tough time finding any. Seems that Sparta nutrition and Olympus labs have discontinued the production.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Ar1macare is in the same boat. I talked to the owner of a shop and he said that OL just got behind on production I guess. May not be the case with the Andros though

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Ar1macare is in the same boat. I talked to the owner of a shop and he said that OL just got behind on production I guess. May not be the case with the Andros though
I hope that's the case with the Andros, as that would mean eventually they will be available again.

I'm running 1-andro right now and have been noticing gains but feeling extremely lethargic. All that I have read has said that 4-andro should balance this out. Unfortunately I can't seem to get my hands on any.

A

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus labs officially stopped producing andros. Same with a lot of companies, mostly because most of them were made by Hi-Tech and they've been having legal troubles. The good news is, Hi-Tech is producing andros again, and you can still get a few other brands.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Olympus labs officially stopped producing andros. Same with a lot of companies, mostly because most of them were made by Hi-Tech and they've been having legal troubles. The good news is, Hi-Tech is producing andros again, and you can still get a few other brands.
Awesome thanks! Are the hi-tech andros good quality? And in the event that andros are unavailable what would you all recommend as a next step as far as pro-hormone/steroids/gains ?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would go with Super Mandro/Mandro the Giant from Hard Rock Supplements. Probably the only andro left on the market with a full dose per pill.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
This is my first time posting anything. Although i have been reading and learning a lot from this site for a long time.

Does anybody know what happened to andro? Seems to be that everyone is out of stock. Almost as if it is not being produced anymore.
It keeps getting banned since 2004. I'd chop a foot off to get the original 1 ad and 4 ad. Loved the stuff. There is stuff around but its not as good and some of its flat out dangerous. Be careful for anything methylated

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hope that's the case with the Andros, as that would mean eventually they will be available again.

I'm running 1-andro right now and have been noticing gains but feeling extremely lethargic. All that I have read has said that 4-andro should balance this out. Unfortunately I can't seem to get my hands on any.
Iron Mag Labs still has all the Andros.

You can use my code "WES15' at checkout for 15% off and the website is www.ironmaglabs.com

I think they might still have the sale going if you spend 100$ or more (before shipping) you get a free bottle of Super NorAndro.

Ezmcc10

Ezmcc10

Awards
Get you some dermacrine it’s better as a test base the 4 andro