Am I Blue With Sugar? - GDA Time

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to the fine folks over at CL for allowing me to try this. Unlike others I will be hitting this from a different avenue. I am on a low carb diet but to really limit net impact, will be using 1-2 caps per meal.

Will also be taking one cap at night to really try and deplete glycogen.

Appreciate all your interactions.

blue-sugar-supp-facts.jpg

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks to the fine folks over at CL for allowing me to try this. Unlike others I will be hitting this from a different avenue. I am on a low carb diet but to really limit net impact, will be using 1-2 caps per meal.

Will also be taking one cap at night to really try and deplete glycogen.

Appreciate all your interactions.

View attachment 167303
Be safe about it though, you really don’t want to go hypoglycemic. Just be careful bro

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. In on this!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Be safe about it though, you really don’t want to go hypoglycemic. Just be careful bro
Appreciate that. Last night had 3 grilled chicken legs, a huge salad and a "fat bomb" pb cup for desert. Took one cap....felt good, no bloat.

Will be entering a get in shape contest at fitinformant.com to really push myself.

Little side story,

Last June/July tore a muscle in my shoulder doing DB inclines......then in Jan while walking the dog, slipped on ice and jarred my should again. Had an MRI this time...2 torn muscles. Passed on surgery for rehab. My Dr and PT said I will never be at 100% but I feel I am performing at about 80%.

Before each workout, need to fuly stretch and exercise the shoulders not to tear even more. Days of going heavy are over, now it is more about how I look with a shirt off. :knockedout:

As for food intake, been following the Dave Palumbo Keto diet....

If anyone has Netflix, would definitely recommend watching Magic Pill.....whether you subscribe to Keto or Low carb,....very eye opening

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So yesterday morning I had blood work done for Life Ins, had some carbs and eggs. Hit the gym for Legs..

Was balls hot and just didn't feel right, as I was either legitimiately getting sick OR have the Keto flu.

Decide to carb up with some tortellini and meatballs and 4 blue pills. Didn't feel bloated and actually very good. Today still not totally at 100% but hopefully will be GTG tomorrow....

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So it has been a hellacious week but moving forward I am back on track.

Yesterday hit the gym,

20 minutes of cardio
Hamstrings:

4 sets of ham curls
4 sets of donkey kickbacks

Biceps
4 sets of 21s
4 sets of hammer curls using tricep rope
4 sets preacher db curls

Felt really goood and happy to be back in the gym.

2 hrs later bring my 11 yr old son to his crossfit class and owner says, why don't you jump in and take the adult class.....WTF

So another workout
WOD - 10 goblet squats, 10 kettlebell swings from in the legs to eye sight then kettlebell from the ground, up to ears and press....

Daammn.

Yesterday was cheat day

4 caps and chinese food.......I gorged as I was soo ravenous from 2 workouts bur felt great.

One thing I have noticed with this and other GDA's.....if you take this with your last meal of the day, I generally wake up with a headache...most likely hypo.....

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Zero Dark thirty work out. Had a 2 egg omlette to settle my stomach and 30 minutes later a thermo powder.

Back day

Close grip pull downs palms facing in 4 sets
Wide grip pull downs to the front 4 sets
Single arm lat pulldowns 4 sets
Cable late pulls 4 sets

Being on Keto, I seem to be loosing a little too much weight so I am doing one bad meal a day and Blue Sugar is coming in handy. 3 slices of pizza and 4 caps...felt good, no bloat....

[video=youtube;Wi-Jbe2_YYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi-Jbe2_YYo[/video]