Enhancing cognitive function with DHEA & Pregnenolone-Sponsored Neuro Drive Log

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
DHEA and Pregnenolone

Both can really help the brain, improving mental fog, cognition, alertness, mood, etc. They can also greatly help with sleep and anxiety. If you are low in one of these hormones, supplementation can just plain help you feel better.

References

The relationship between dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), working memory and distraction. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25105970

Pregnenolone sulfate and aging of cognitive functions https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11534985

if-neuro-drive-stack_800x.png

Neuro DHEA: 100mg/ml x 30ml

Directions: Apply .5-1ml in the AM daily. Ideal application sites include chest, shoulder, clavicle region, upper back, inner bicep.

CONTAINS: Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, cis-9-octadecanoic acid, dehydroepiandrosterone, N-n-butyl-benzoyl-2-sulphimide, , stearyl methacrylate, nerolidol, glycerin, hypromellose.

Alpha P5: Pregnenolone 25mg/ml x 30ml

Directions: Apply .5-1ml in the AM daily. Ideal application sites include chest, shoulder, clavicle region, upper back, inner bicep.

CONTAINS: Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, cis-9-octadecanoic acid, N-n-butyl-benzoyl-2-sulphimide, pregnenolone, stearyl methacrylate, nerolidol, glycerin, hypromellose.

My daily supplements are

Protein Powder
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
ZMA
Preworkout

I have used many nootropics and supplements for improving cognitive functioning.

N-Acetyl Semax or Noopept Increased/Enhanced perception.

PRL853 for the memory boost and memory recall.Helps me to memorize information better and provides noticeable increases in ability to recall information.

Modafinil, Armodafinil, Phenylpiracetam, Adrafinil, or CRL-40-940 Increased focus and mental alertness.

Bromantane energy boost, mood booster and reduced anxiety

NA Selank reduces anxiety, Great for stress relief, great clarity.

Phenibut stress relief and mood boost.

Tianeptine stress relief and mood boost.

I will be using 1ml of Neuro DHEA and Neuro P5 1ml daily. I will also be using the latex hospital gloves to prevent absorption on hands. I will not be using any nootropics throughout this log.To make this log interesting, I will be using the Cambridge Brain Sciences to do some different cognitive tests.Here is an example.

https://www.cambridgebrainsciences.com/more/articles/try-this-3-question-test-of-cognitive-ability

Thank you cheftepesh1 for choosing me to do this log.Tomorrow will be day 1.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really like the idea of using cognitive tests as an objective measure. Is there a way to choose a test that has repeatability to see if your scores change?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you know im in!!!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sub'd, at some point I wanna try this combo.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IN to see how well this works for you.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great idea to use the cognitive tests. I've just been going by my general feeling but this could very well be a wonderful way to scale your results. IN!

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
Today was day 1 for me. I put 1ml of each on each shoulder. Nothing really to report yet..

I really like the idea of using cognitive tests as an objective measure. Is there a way to choose a test that has repeatability to see if your scores change?
I need to go through all the different test there. I know they have test there I can do repeatedly. I will do them at 10 day mark. So day 10, 20 and 30.

Here is some excellent info on DHEA. https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/dehydroepiandrosterone

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any updates

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hes off doing multistage equations for NASA maybe??

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer