Enhancing cognitive function with DHEA & Pregnenolone-Sponsored Neuro Drive Log

1. Enhancing cognitive function with DHEA & Pregnenolone-Sponsored Neuro Drive Log

DHEA and Pregnenolone

Both can really help the brain, improving mental fog, cognition, alertness, mood, etc. They can also greatly help with sleep and anxiety. If you are low in one of these hormones, supplementation can just plain help you feel better.

References

The relationship between dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), working memory and distraction. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25105970

Pregnenolone sulfate and aging of cognitive functions https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11534985

Name:  if-neuro-drive-stack_800x.png
Views: 95
Size:  253.1 KB

Neuro DHEA: 100mg/ml x 30ml

Directions: Apply .5-1ml in the AM daily. Ideal application sites include chest, shoulder, clavicle region, upper back, inner bicep.

CONTAINS: Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, cis-9-octadecanoic acid, dehydroepiandrosterone, N-n-butyl-benzoyl-2-sulphimide, , stearyl methacrylate, nerolidol, glycerin, hypromellose.

Alpha P5: Pregnenolone 25mg/ml x 30ml

Directions: Apply .5-1ml in the AM daily. Ideal application sites include chest, shoulder, clavicle region, upper back, inner bicep.

CONTAINS: Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, cis-9-octadecanoic acid, N-n-butyl-benzoyl-2-sulphimide, pregnenolone, stearyl methacrylate, nerolidol, glycerin, hypromellose.

My daily supplements are

Protein Powder
    Multi Vitamin
    Fish Oil
    ZMA
    Preworkout

I have used many nootropics and supplements for improving cognitive functioning.

N-Acetyl Semax or Noopept Increased/Enhanced perception.

PRL853 for the memory boost and memory recall.Helps me to memorize information better and provides noticeable increases in ability to recall information.

Modafinil, Armodafinil, Phenylpiracetam, Adrafinil, or CRL-40-940 Increased focus and mental alertness.

Bromantane energy boost, mood booster and reduced anxiety

NA Selank reduces anxiety, Great for stress relief, great clarity.

Phenibut stress relief and mood boost.

Tianeptine stress relief and mood boost.

I will be using 1ml of Neuro DHEA and Neuro P5 1ml daily. I will also be using the latex hospital gloves to prevent absorption on hands. I will not be using any nootropics throughout this log.To make this log interesting, I will be using the Cambridge Brain Sciences to do some different cognitive tests.Here is an example.

https://www.cambridgebrainsciences.c...nitive-ability

Thank you @cheftepesh1 for choosing me to do this log.Tomorrow will be day 1.

2. I really like the idea of using cognitive tests as an objective measure. Is there a way to choose a test that has repeatability to see if your scores change?
    •   

3. you know im in!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

4. Sub'd, at some point I wanna try this combo.

5. IN to see how well this works for you.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com 10% off
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off
    •   

6. Great idea to use the cognitive tests. I've just been going by my general feeling but this could very well be a wonderful way to scale your results. IN!
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

7. Today was day 1 for me. I put 1ml of each on each shoulder. Nothing really to report yet..

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I really like the idea of using cognitive tests as an objective measure. Is there a way to choose a test that has repeatability to see if your scores change?
    I need to go through all the different test there. I know they have test there I can do repeatedly. I will do them at 10 day mark. So day 10, 20 and 30.

Here is some excellent info on DHEA. https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...piandrosterone

8. Quote Originally Posted by JAS51 View Post
    Today was day 1 for me. I put 1ml of each on each shoulder. Nothing really to report yet..

I need to go through all the different test there. I know they have test there I can do repeatedly. I will do them at 10 day mark. So day 10, 20 and 30.

Here is some excellent info on DHEA. https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...piandrosterone
    following....great idea to test cognitive changes!!!

9. subbed!
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

10. Very interesting. Definitely watching

11. Any updates
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com 10% off
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

12. Quote Originally Posted by JAS51 View Post
    Today was day 1 for me. I put 1ml of each on each shoulder. Nothing really to report yet..

today is day 5, you noticed anything yet?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 70
    Last Post: Yesterday, 04:57 PM
  2. TRT with DHEA, and pregnenolone
    By mrmojorisin in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 03:03 PM
  3. TRT with DHEA, and pregnenolone?
    By mrmojorisin in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 10:17 PM
  4. Enhanced is flexin' with Ironflex Alpha-90! (Sponsored)
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 08:57 PM