BLR Vector Log! (Unsponsored)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. BLR Vector Log! (Unsponsored)

Whatís up guys!

Havenít posted here in a hot minute, but Iím trying out a new product and since i havenít seen a lot of good logs on it, i figured Iíd try my hand at it.

A little background: i am 21 years old and started training at 13. I lost 90 pounds in my first year of training and have since dedicated my free time to building my best physique possible. I stupidly started messing with hormones a little bit early, so i have low test right now and am in a waiting period to get in with an endo. The goal for this log is to keep my physique where it is right now during this period, and hopefully make a small amount of lean mass gains while keeping the fat gain down. My appointment is in 2 weeks, so it will be atleast a month before any treatment given will effect me, so itís time to give vector a shot in a situation of low test to see if it can actually keep me anabolic.

I am currently sitting at 213 pounds. I was 205 at the end of my last diet, and i looked great. Then i turned 21, vacationed in Vegas, and Iím sure you can imagine how that ended for my physique. I have since mitigated *some* of the damage and now itís time to get my physique back to top shape! Calories will start at 2950 with an IIFYM style of eating, but i also have a meal plan written to hit my macros for when i have a long day at work to get through and need to bring multiple meals with me.

For other supps, i use assorted pre-workouts(i work at a supp store so Iím sure you can imagine all the products i get to try!), orange triad, fish oil, CEL cycle assist for general health, evening primrose oil, probiotic, digestive enzymes, agmatine/ALA before carb containing meals, and aminos intra workout. My current aminos are intramax from performax which also contain betaine and creatine. I am also on a prescription 50mcg of levothyroxine for mild hypothyroidism. My most recent bloods showed that this had me in normal ranges, so it will remain constant throughout this run.

I am currently sitting in the parking lot of my gymwaiting for my preworkout to hit me (prolific/high volume), so when i finish the workout Iíll give my training style and what weíre working with here.

Took my first 3 caps of vector before leaving the house. Super excited to give this a run! Stay tuned...

2. Quote Originally Posted by TyMan14 View Post
    What’s up guys!

Haven’t posted here in a hot minute, but I’m trying out a new product and since i haven’t seen a lot of good logs on it, i figured I’d try my hand at it.

A little background: i am 21 years old and started training at 13. I lost 90 pounds in my first year of training and have since dedicated my free time to building my best physique possible. I stupidly started messing with hormones a little bit early, so i have low test right now and am in a waiting period to get in with an endo. The goal for this log is to keep my physique where it is right now during this period, and hopefully make a small amount of lean mass gains while keeping the fat gain down. My appointment is in 2 weeks, so it will be atleast a month before any treatment given will effect me, so it’s time to give vector a shot in a situation of low test to see if it can actually keep me anabolic.

I am currently sitting at 213 pounds. I was 205 at the end of my last diet, and i looked great. Then i turned 21, vacationed in Vegas, and I’m sure you can imagine how that ended for my physique. I have since mitigated *some* of the damage and now it’s time to get my physique back to top shape! Calories will start at 2950 with an IIFYM style of eating, but i also have a meal plan written to hit my macros for when i have a long day at work to get through and need to bring multiple meals with me.

For other supps, i use assorted pre-workouts(i work at a supp store so I’m sure you can imagine all the products i get to try!), orange triad, fish oil, CEL cycle assist for general health, evening primrose oil, probiotic, digestive enzymes, agmatine/ALA before carb containing meals, and aminos intra workout. My current aminos are intramax from performax which also contain betaine and creatine. I am also on a prescription 50mcg of levothyroxine for mild hypothyroidism. My most recent bloods showed that this had me in normal ranges, so it will remain constant throughout this run.

I am currently sitting in the parking lot of my gymwaiting for my preworkout to hit me (prolific/high volume), so when i finish the workout I’ll give my training style and what we’re working with here.

Took my first 3 caps of vector before leaving the house. Super excited to give this a run! Stay tuned...
    My man! It took me 2 years to lose 90 pounds. 1 year? That's one heck of an achievement. Congrats'!
    Subbed to your log, and cannot wait to see your thoughts. Next up in our pipeline is the Pre-workout.
    You're going to love Vector!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?
    •   

3. In to see vector gainz
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

4. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    My man! It took me 2 years to lose 90 pounds. 1 year? That's one heck of an achievement. Congrats'!
    Subbed to your log, and cannot wait to see your thoughts. Next up in our pipeline is the Pre-workout.
    You're going to love Vector!
    Thanks man! I was young and got it done early enough. I was left with a lot of loose skin that i still deal with to this day, but Iíd rather have that then still be 280lbs with no lean mass! Iím a pre workout fanatic so Iím stoked to see what you guys put out! Iíve always seen great things from BLR but have never had the chance to try anything. Figured with the new product out it would be a great time to give yíall a shot!

5. Alright just finished my first workout on this stuff.

I feel great. My training is a combination of my own workouts for back, chest, and legs and Jeff nippards arm/shoulder hypertrophy programs. Because those are paid programs, i will refrain from giving specifics of the workouts. However i will say that they involve 3 times a week training arms and shoulders with moderate volume in each session (total weekly volume is about 40 sets a piece). I just finished week 3 of this today, and it will continue throughout my run of vector.

Anyone have any dosing Tips? I took my first dose preworkout today but is there a better time to take it? I train fasted as well. With or without food? The label was pretty vague.

I will try to be as transparent as i can be and update as often as possible. Given i just finished my first summer class and have about a 4 week break before my next one, i should be set to have a bit more time to log!

I forgot to add, my macros are around 280 protein, 280 carbs, and 75 fat (i try to stay as close to this as possible). Generally i have one cheat meal a week, and sometimes that cheat meal will involve alcohol (usually just when there is concerts. My friends and i go to almost every metal concert that comes to town and theyíre always at low key bars).
    •   

6. What good metal shows we talking about. I just missed seeing mastodon. I have limited funds and had to pick between the mastodon/primus show and the slayer/lamb of god/anthrax/testament show later in the summer. Seeing Iíve seen all these bands except for slayer I chose to do that one. Canít wait to see them. Too bad itís without Jeff but itís still slayer.
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

7. In for this.
    I dose 3 and 3 but Im hearing 2/2/2 is working well for most

8. In for the gains! You wonít be disappointed brother!
    Black Lion Research Representative

9. And eat. I find if I dose it without lots of food, I feel a bit woozy

10. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    What good metal shows we talking about. I just missed seeing mastodon. I have limited funds and had to pick between the mastodon/primus show and the slayer/lamb of god/anthrax/testament show later in the summer. Seeing Iíve seen all these bands except for slayer I chose to do that one. Canít wait to see them. Too bad itís without Jeff but itís still slayer.
    Most recent show was Memphis May Fire, Fire from the gods, and the word alive. My favorite recent one was currents, Gideon, fit for a king, and born of Osiris. I actually have a fit for a king tattoo on my right forearm. Others recently have been we came as romans/miss May i/like moths to flames, signs of the swarm/bodysnatcher/ingested, and a few raps shows thrown in like Joyner Lucas and post Malone. Iíve seen way too many bands live to even count!

My favorite all time line up was probably upon a burning body/volumes/veil of maya/Gideon. That show was absolutely insane!

11. Glad to have you guys along! I have been toying with the idea of bumping up my calories, but Iím not sure yet. At 2950 Iíve been holding my weight steady and Iím interested to see if this product can sort of ďrecompĒ me while i wait for the endo. Or maybe Iíll bump up and do an all out bulk. If i do raise it, it will start at 100 calories and adjust as i see fit, and of course Iíll keep you all update on any nutrition changes!

12. Day 2 has started and man did my initial dose this morning make me HUNGRY. I usually donít like to eat in the morning but i had to get a meal in quick after dosing! Today is an off day from training so nothing really to report other than the increase in hunger.

13. I should also mention that on my long work days I use a 30mg Prescription Adderall XR. This is usually 3-4 times per week. Lately with how hectic my job has been (I am 1 of 2 managers currently running our store while we train 2 more) I have been dosing it more frequently than I would like to admit. On days that I do take it, my caffeine intake is cut in half from what it normally is or less. On days I do not take it, I will be using Re1gn, Arez Titanium, Total War (DMHA version), Mesomorph (DMAA version), or Outlift Amped. I have some others in my stash (like I said, working at a supp store is fantastic!) so I may switch up. I will be posting some more detailed workout numbers for legs, back, and chest as this week starts to give you all an idea of my style of training and what my numbers look like. On days that I do take adderall, I generally use prolific pre (1 scoop), or the old DMHA version of Kraken (1 scoop) or Jekyll.

I also use Kratom every night for my joint pain and to help with mild depression/killing alcohol cravings (recovered low key alcoholic). This will be a constant and should not have any effect on my diet, training, or progress. I just figured it is worth mentioning. I've been debating adding Turmeric to help with joints even further since I get a high quality extract for pennies at my job, but I don't know if I want to be popping even more pills than I already am.

Leg day in the morning! Most likely either taking an adderall with Jekyll, or using Re1gn. I have to pull a 12-9 shift tomorrow and our DM is coming into town on Wednesday to see how the store looks so I need to be on my game for the next few shifts to get ready.

Leg workout will either be-

Squat-10,8,6,4,2
    Leg Extension-12,10,8
    Stiff Leg Dead-12,10,8
    Front Squat-3x12

OR

Squat-3x4-6
    RDL-3x8
    Lunge-2x10(each leg)
    Single Leg Leg Extension-3x8
    Single Leg Lying Leg Curl-3x8

I will decide in the morning and pop some numbers in here once I do it!

14. Anything related to side effects with Vector? How's your sleep? Dreams affected? Anything of note?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

15. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Anything related to side effects with Vector? How's your sleep? Dreams affected? Anything of note?
    Nothing to report as of yet other than the crazy hunger pang I had this morning when I got up and took my first dose. I will be watching closely for any effects. How long would you say it generally takes to notice the benefits?

16. Quote Originally Posted by TyMan14 View Post
    Nothing to report as of yet other than the crazy hunger pang I had this morning when I got up and took my first dose. I will be watching closely for any effects. How long would you say it generally takes to notice the benefits?
    For me it was on day 4 when things began to start happening for lack of a better word. I'll let you decide what's what and when.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Want to know more?

17. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    For me it was on day 4 when things began to start happening for lack of a better word. I'll let you decide what's what and when.
    Sounds good! I'll be keeping a close eye on its effects. It seems to have given me a little extra energy, but that could just be a normal fluctuation. Looking forward to seeing the full benefits!

18. Subd!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

19. I'm in on this
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

20. Day 3 update!

Feeling good. Decided to go with outlift amped preworkout and had a solid leg/shoulder day. The attached picture is my numbers for legs. Nothing too impressive, but the pump was killer. I also added 10 minutes of incline walking and got in the sauna for a minute because i had a little extra time this morning. Nothing new to report other than the fact that Iíve only had a chance to have 2 scoops of protein and 1 cup of oats so far today and i need to get some food in because vector is making me HUNGRY

21. In! And yea, the hunger is real! Youíre pretty early in your run as well and most notice that pretty immediately
    Black Lion Research Rep

22. Awesome! In on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

23. Subbed
    Black Lion Research Rep

24. Subb'd.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Want to know more?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BLR Vector/Follidrone 2.0 Log
    By Joshlm69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-12-2018, 01:14 PM
  2. Diesel Test Hardcore Log (unsponsored)
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 02:11 AM
  3. Diesel Test Hardcore log (unsponsored)
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 01:17 AM
  4. A woman's DRIVE/LOG (unsponsored)
    By dWood in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 11:32 AM
  5. RPM,Pro-Anabol, and WTF Pumped for a first log. unsponsored
    By jcratty75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 01:54 AM