BLR Vector Log! (Unsponsored)

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
What’s up guys!

Haven’t posted here in a hot minute, but I’m trying out a new product and since i haven’t seen a lot of good logs on it, i figured I’d try my hand at it.

A little background: i am 21 years old and started training at 13. I lost 90 pounds in my first year of training and have since dedicated my free time to building my best physique possible. I stupidly started messing with hormones a little bit early, so i have low test right now and am in a waiting period to get in with an endo. The goal for this log is to keep my physique where it is right now during this period, and hopefully make a small amount of lean mass gains while keeping the fat gain down. My appointment is in 2 weeks, so it will be atleast a month before any treatment given will effect me, so it’s time to give vector a shot in a situation of low test to see if it can actually keep me anabolic.

I am currently sitting at 213 pounds. I was 205 at the end of my last diet, and i looked great. Then i turned 21, vacationed in Vegas, and I’m sure you can imagine how that ended for my physique. I have since mitigated *some* of the damage and now it’s time to get my physique back to top shape! Calories will start at 2950 with an IIFYM style of eating, but i also have a meal plan written to hit my macros for when i have a long day at work to get through and need to bring multiple meals with me.

For other supps, i use assorted pre-workouts(i work at a supp store so I’m sure you can imagine all the products i get to try!), orange triad, fish oil, CEL cycle assist for general health, evening primrose oil, probiotic, digestive enzymes, agmatine/ALA before carb containing meals, and aminos intra workout. My current aminos are intramax from performax which also contain betaine and creatine. I am also on a prescription 50mcg of levothyroxine for mild hypothyroidism. My most recent bloods showed that this had me in normal ranges, so it will remain constant throughout this run.

I am currently sitting in the parking lot of my gymwaiting for my preworkout to hit me (prolific/high volume), so when i finish the workout I’ll give my training style and what we’re working with here.

Took my first 3 caps of vector before leaving the house. Super excited to give this a run! Stay tuned...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What’s up guys!

Haven’t posted here in a hot minute, but I’m trying out a new product and since i haven’t seen a lot of good logs on it, i figured I’d try my hand at it.

A little background: i am 21 years old and started training at 13. I lost 90 pounds in my first year of training and have since dedicated my free time to building my best physique possible. I stupidly started messing with hormones a little bit early, so i have low test right now and am in a waiting period to get in with an endo. The goal for this log is to keep my physique where it is right now during this period, and hopefully make a small amount of lean mass gains while keeping the fat gain down. My appointment is in 2 weeks, so it will be atleast a month before any treatment given will effect me, so it’s time to give vector a shot in a situation of low test to see if it can actually keep me anabolic.

I am currently sitting at 213 pounds. I was 205 at the end of my last diet, and i looked great. Then i turned 21, vacationed in Vegas, and I’m sure you can imagine how that ended for my physique. I have since mitigated *some* of the damage and now it’s time to get my physique back to top shape! Calories will start at 2950 with an IIFYM style of eating, but i also have a meal plan written to hit my macros for when i have a long day at work to get through and need to bring multiple meals with me.

For other supps, i use assorted pre-workouts(i work at a supp store so I’m sure you can imagine all the products i get to try!), orange triad, fish oil, CEL cycle assist for general health, evening primrose oil, probiotic, digestive enzymes, agmatine/ALA before carb containing meals, and aminos intra workout. My current aminos are intramax from performax which also contain betaine and creatine. I am also on a prescription 50mcg of levothyroxine for mild hypothyroidism. My most recent bloods showed that this had me in normal ranges, so it will remain constant throughout this run.

I am currently sitting in the parking lot of my gymwaiting for my preworkout to hit me (prolific/high volume), so when i finish the workout I’ll give my training style and what we’re working with here.

Took my first 3 caps of vector before leaving the house. Super excited to give this a run! Stay tuned...
My man! It took me 2 years to lose 90 pounds. 1 year? That's one heck of an achievement. Congrats'!
Subbed to your log, and cannot wait to see your thoughts. Next up in our pipeline is the Pre-workout.
You're going to love Vector!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to see vector gainz

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
My man! It took me 2 years to lose 90 pounds. 1 year? That's one heck of an achievement. Congrats'!
Subbed to your log, and cannot wait to see your thoughts. Next up in our pipeline is the Pre-workout.
You're going to love Vector!
Thanks man! I was young and got it done early enough. I was left with a lot of loose skin that i still deal with to this day, but I’d rather have that then still be 280lbs with no lean mass! I’m a pre workout fanatic so I’m stoked to see what you guys put out! I’ve always seen great things from BLR but have never had the chance to try anything. Figured with the new product out it would be a great time to give y’all a shot!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Alright just finished my first workout on this stuff.

I feel great. My training is a combination of my own workouts for back, chest, and legs and Jeff nippards arm/shoulder hypertrophy programs. Because those are paid programs, i will refrain from giving specifics of the workouts. However i will say that they involve 3 times a week training arms and shoulders with moderate volume in each session (total weekly volume is about 40 sets a piece). I just finished week 3 of this today, and it will continue throughout my run of vector.

Anyone have any dosing Tips? I took my first dose preworkout today but is there a better time to take it? I train fasted as well. With or without food? The label was pretty vague.

I will try to be as transparent as i can be and update as often as possible. Given i just finished my first summer class and have about a 4 week break before my next one, i should be set to have a bit more time to log!

I forgot to add, my macros are around 280 protein, 280 carbs, and 75 fat (i try to stay as close to this as possible). Generally i have one cheat meal a week, and sometimes that cheat meal will involve alcohol (usually just when there is concerts. My friends and i go to almost every metal concert that comes to town and they’re always at low key bars).

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What good metal shows we talking about. I just missed seeing mastodon. I have limited funds and had to pick between the mastodon/primus show and the slayer/lamb of god/anthrax/testament show later in the summer. Seeing I’ve seen all these bands except for slayer I chose to do that one. Can’t wait to see them. Too bad it’s without Jeff but it’s still slayer.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In for this.
I dose 3 and 3 but Im hearing 2/2/2 is working well for most

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for the gains! You won’t be disappointed brother!

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And eat. I find if I dose it without lots of food, I feel a bit woozy

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
What good metal shows we talking about. I just missed seeing mastodon. I have limited funds and had to pick between the mastodon/primus show and the slayer/lamb of god/anthrax/testament show later in the summer. Seeing I’ve seen all these bands except for slayer I chose to do that one. Can’t wait to see them. Too bad it’s without Jeff but it’s still slayer.
Most recent show was Memphis May Fire, Fire from the gods, and the word alive. My favorite recent one was currents, Gideon, fit for a king, and born of Osiris. I actually have a fit for a king tattoo on my right forearm. Others recently have been we came as romans/miss May i/like moths to flames, signs of the swarm/bodysnatcher/ingested, and a few raps shows thrown in like Joyner Lucas and post Malone. I’ve seen way too many bands live to even count!

My favorite all time line up was probably upon a burning body/volumes/veil of maya/Gideon. That show was absolutely insane!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you guys along! I have been toying with the idea of bumping up my calories, but I’m not sure yet. At 2950 I’ve been holding my weight steady and I’m interested to see if this product can sort of “recomp” me while i wait for the endo. Or maybe I’ll bump up and do an all out bulk. If i do raise it, it will start at 100 calories and adjust as i see fit, and of course I’ll keep you all update on any nutrition changes!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 has started and man did my initial dose this morning make me HUNGRY. I usually don’t like to eat in the morning but i had to get a meal in quick after dosing! Today is an off day from training so nothing really to report other than the increase in hunger.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I should also mention that on my long work days I use a 30mg Prescription Adderall XR. This is usually 3-4 times per week. Lately with how hectic my job has been (I am 1 of 2 managers currently running our store while we train 2 more) I have been dosing it more frequently than I would like to admit. On days that I do take it, my caffeine intake is cut in half from what it normally is or less. On days I do not take it, I will be using Re1gn, Arez Titanium, Total War (DMHA version), Mesomorph (DMAA version), or Outlift Amped. I have some others in my stash (like I said, working at a supp store is fantastic!) so I may switch up. I will be posting some more detailed workout numbers for legs, back, and chest as this week starts to give you all an idea of my style of training and what my numbers look like. On days that I do take adderall, I generally use prolific pre (1 scoop), or the old DMHA version of Kraken (1 scoop) or Jekyll.

I also use Kratom every night for my joint pain and to help with mild depression/killing alcohol cravings (recovered low key alcoholic). This will be a constant and should not have any effect on my diet, training, or progress. I just figured it is worth mentioning. I've been debating adding Turmeric to help with joints even further since I get a high quality extract for pennies at my job, but I don't know if I want to be popping even more pills than I already am.

Leg day in the morning! Most likely either taking an adderall with Jekyll, or using Re1gn. I have to pull a 12-9 shift tomorrow and our DM is coming into town on Wednesday to see how the store looks so I need to be on my game for the next few shifts to get ready.

Leg workout will either be-

Squat-10,8,6,4,2
Leg Extension-12,10,8
Stiff Leg Dead-12,10,8
Front Squat-3x12

OR

Squat-3x4-6
RDL-3x8
Lunge-2x10(each leg)
Single Leg Leg Extension-3x8
Single Leg Lying Leg Curl-3x8

I will decide in the morning and pop some numbers in here once I do it!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anything related to side effects with Vector? How's your sleep? Dreams affected? Anything of note?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Anything related to side effects with Vector? How's your sleep? Dreams affected? Anything of note?
Nothing to report as of yet other than the crazy hunger pang I had this morning when I got up and took my first dose. I will be watching closely for any effects. How long would you say it generally takes to notice the benefits?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing to report as of yet other than the crazy hunger pang I had this morning when I got up and took my first dose. I will be watching closely for any effects. How long would you say it generally takes to notice the benefits?
For me it was on day 4 when things began to start happening for lack of a better word. I'll let you decide what's what and when.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
For me it was on day 4 when things began to start happening for lack of a better word. I'll let you decide what's what and when.
Sounds good! I'll be keeping a close eye on its effects. It seems to have given me a little extra energy, but that could just be a normal fluctuation. Looking forward to seeing the full benefits!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in on this

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 update!

Feeling good. Decided to go with outlift amped preworkout and had a solid leg/shoulder day. The attached picture is my numbers for legs. Nothing too impressive, but the pump was killer. I also added 10 minutes of incline walking and got in the sauna for a minute because i had a little extra time this morning. Nothing new to report other than the fact that I’ve only had a chance to have 2 scoops of protein and 1 cup of oats so far today and i need to get some food in because vector is making me HUNGRY

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! And yea, the hunger is real! You’re pretty early in your run as well and most notice that pretty immediately

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this for sure!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subb'd.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys time for another update!

Today was chest and arms. Took 1 scoop of nutra bio pre, 1 tab of bronkaid for a little extra energy, 1 scoop of vasomax, and 3 caps of vector before the workout. Had a KILLER session and had one of the best arm pumps i have ever had. I know those are 2 loaded pump products, but i can confidently say that I’ve done that combo on multiple occasions and this was on another level. It was a nasty pump, and i was definitely more vascular than usual. I’m assuming the vector played a role in this. Endurance was fantastic, and strength was pretty solid (i put up 295x1 on bench with no spotter. Heaviest I’ve gone for a single in awhile and probably could’ve gone up a bit had i had someone there). All in all, I’m feeling good and i can’t wait to see how things are going a few weeks from now.
IMG_0924.JPG

Now another serious question, is this supposed to raise sex drive? It may be totally unrelated, but since I’ve started taking it I’ve actually had a sex drive, Which i didn’t have at all before starting it. If so, it’s a welcome side effect because i had 0 going on for me (my last bloods showed my total test at 49. Literally just 49, that isn’t a typo).

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Another day with INSANE pumps. All i took was 1 scoop of Jekyll pre workout. Which has some decent pump ingredients, but isn’t exactly the highest doses pump formula. There is definitely an increase in pumps with this stuff. Hunger is also continuously getting higher. It’s going to be really hard to only eat 3k cals on this stuff

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another day with INSANE pumps. All i took was 1 scoop of Jekyll pre workout. Which has some decent pump ingredients, but isn’t exactly the highest doses pump formula. There is definitely an increase in pumps with this stuff. Hunger is also continuously getting higher. It’s going to be really hard to only eat 3k cals on this stuff
I wouldnt worry about it. The increased work capacity will take care of smart calorie additions.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt worry about it. The increased work capacity will take care of smart calorie additions.
I hope so! With my lack of hormones I’m going to be very prone to fat gain. I’ve got a night out planned Saturday so i need to keep my diet on point until then (my boss is throwing a house party. That means alcohol and Mexican food...) my weight is going up on only 3k calories (that’s never happened. I used to diet on 3k) and I’m definitely looking thicker. I’m just hoping it continues to be good weight!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro why are you not doing something about the test levels?
Why is it so low?
Want to work on fixing this? Maybe we can work something out on a PCT stack to try to get things restarted.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Bro why are you not doing something about the test levels?
Why is it so low?
Want to work on fixing this? Maybe we can work something out on a PCT stack to try to get things restarted.
I have an appointment with an endo in June 13. I found out from my GP they were low and that was the soonest an endo could get me in

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have an appointment with an endo in June 13. I found out from my GP they were low and that was the soonest an endo could get me in
Awesome. Keep me posted. If you have issues we can try some natural PCT options.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Keep me posted. If you have issues we can try some natural PCT options.
Sounds good man! Appreciate you lookin out. I’ll have an update later tonight on my log. Things are going really nice with it

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Today’s update!

Feeling pretty good with this stuff. Pumps are wild and the endurance is fantastic. Did superpump 250 (old school with dmaa!) preworkout and absolutely killed back/arms. I’m really enjoying this stuff. The hunger is absolutely insane though!
IMG_0932.JPG
IMG_0933.JPG

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Made the call to bump calories up by 100. So now we’re sitting at 3050 for calories. Coming from carbs. Going to slowly taper up every few weeks. Ideally at the end of this bulk I’d like to be at 230 pounds (this will be a slow bulk until the end of December most likely unless something happens to change my plans). Can’t wait to see the endo and get my hormones sorted out. For now, vector will be my best friend! I’ll keep trying to feed it right.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Made the call to bump calories up by 100. So now we’re sitting at 3050 for calories. Coming from carbs. Going to slowly taper up every few weeks. Ideally at the end of this bulk I’d like to be at 230 pounds (this will be a slow bulk until the end of December most likely unless something happens to change my plans). Can’t wait to see the endo and get my hormones sorted out. For now, vector will be my best friend! I’ll keep trying to feed it right.
I dont see any reason you cant get to 230 on the Vector stack as long as you eat for a 230lb guy.
I also think that getting the hormones squared will have a big impact. Strength will improve, recovery, libido, just everything changes.
Interested to see how this log progresses.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I dont see any reason you cant get to 230 on the Vector stack as long as you eat for a 230lb guy.
I also think that getting the hormones squared will have a big impact. Strength will improve, recovery, libido, just everything changes.
Interested to see how this log progresses.
Trust me i can’t wait to get my hormones back in check. It’s been miserable living without them! And I’m hoping that i can be at 230 around December and then diet January-may and get down to about 205ish. I ended my last diet at 205 and looked great so i imagine 205 with a few extra pounds of lean mass will have me looking awesome.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Logs looking solid man!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend! Friday was a supplemental delt and cardio day so not much going on. Saturday was the Jeff nippard arm training (i also may or may not have consumed a large amount of alcohol and 32 inches of Jimmy Johns sandwiches that night... i don’t want to talk about it) and Sunday was a rest day. Was 400 calories short on my food goal, which I’m not sweating too much being a rest day and the nightmare my diet had the night before.

Today i was back at it, back on the diet as planned. Just finished up legs and supplemental delts. Straight up, i feel like I’m on a mild oral. I’ve got experience with more OTC orals than i should at my age, so I’ve gotten to know the feeling of being “on” pretty well. This feels like I’m on a mild cycle. Libido is up, hunger is now starting to fall back to baseline slowly (honestly thank god. I was feeling limited on 3k cals!) and strength is up on almost every lift every single week! Here are the numbers from today. I also hit a few sets of 20 on the seated calf raise with 50lbs on it to polish them off and get a pump going.

IMG_0950.JPG

Preworkout was 3 caps of vector and one of the new c4 carbonated energy drinks (limeade FTW but they’re all good!) Absolutely killer session.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Keep killing it man...by the looks of it you’re really on track to take full advantage of Vector

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Keep killing it man...by the looks of it you’re really on track to take full advantage of Vector
Definitely trying! Wednesday i see the endo to get my hormonal train wreck back on the right track. I have to say though, even though it’s early in my vector run, it’s noticeable. I like it a lot. I was nervous with the price tag but if i keep feeling this way by the middle of week 3 you can bet I’ll be picking up a second bottle for an 8 week run.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I hate calf raises!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Man I hate calf raises!
I’ve learned to love them. I have always had big calves naturally (i played goalie in hockey for 5 years. I played on 2 travel teams at the same time. Needless to say, my legs have way better development than my lower body!). I was doing a lot of lunges and explosive drills back then and started adding in some calf work and it kinda stuck with me. I still have a tendency to skip them but i took the workout from Jeff nippards latest leg training video (Incase you can’t tell, i love his training style and his tips have gotten me better results than my old coach) and his plan calls for 6 sets of calves. It’s a love hate relationship!

Just don’t get your calf tattood and Try training them 3 days later. Made that mistake. NEVER again!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like the Vector is starting to kick in!
Keep smashing it bro. Hopefully the endo will have some solutions for you on the hormone front. Low test sucks.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Chest and arms down today! Took my best preworkout combo to date! 1 scoop nutra bio pre, 25g karbolyn, 1 scoop betancourt carnitine plus, 1 scoop vasomax, 1.5mg alpha yohimbe and 3 caps of vector. A friend and i were discussing our dream pre combo so i figured I’d actually give it a shot! Honestly i kinda wanna do it every day, because that was one of the smoothest and best feeling pre combos I’ve ever had. I’m also back in the 300 club for bench for the first time in awhile putting up 305 today with no help from my spotter! Pretty stoked on that! Forgot to put it in my log though because i was running through the workout faster than i could even think. It was like i was on autopilot. Feeling great on vector.

IMG_0952.JPG

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep up the great work brother! Glad to see Vector helping you make those gains!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Well i went to the endo and she wanted to draw a fresh blood sample so I’ll know on Monday what my current levels are. She also wants to wait and retest me in a few months to see if i naturally recover my hormones. So i guess i have a few more months of low test misery. I’m really hoping it recovers but with all of the hormonal playing I’ve done I’m honestly not holding my breath. In the meantime, vector is keeping me going. Did a shoulder workout yesterday and just pulled up to the gym for a short arm day and cardio. I’m definitely feeling better daily and have actually been lowering my stim intake big time and still doing okay. I’m under 500mg per day of caffeine which is pretty crazy for me. Especially when we have a cooler full of bang sitting next to me at work all day!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i went to the endo and she wanted to draw a fresh blood sample so I’ll know on Monday what my current levels are. She also wants to wait and retest me in a few months to see if i naturally recover my hormones. So i guess i have a few more months of low test misery. I’m really hoping it recovers but with all of the hormonal playing I’ve done I’m honestly not holding my breath. In the meantime, vector is keeping me going. Did a shoulder workout yesterday and just pulled up to the gym for a short arm day and cardio. I’m definitely feeling better daily and have actually been lowering my stim intake big time and still doing okay. I’m under 500mg per day of caffeine which is pretty crazy for me. Especially when we have a cooler full of bang sitting next to me at work all day!
I find that the more caffeine I use the worse I feel overall.
A couple cups in the am are ok. For me. BUt any more and I feel depressed overall and tired.
I feel best when I have 1 small cup in the am and nothing more.
Once you get your hormones in check you wont need te caffeine.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I find that the more caffeine I use the worse I feel overall.
A couple cups in the am are ok. For me. BUt any more and I feel depressed overall and tired.
I feel best when I have 1 small cup in the am and nothing more.
Once you get your hormones in check you wont need te caffeine.
I’ve always been a stim junkie kind of guy. It takes a heafty drink to get me going these days. But I’m working to get my tolerance back down.

Even when i was on 400mg/wk of test i was doing 400-600mg of caffeine per day. But i was feeling way better with it then. Now I’m just tired no matter what. Being jittery and tired at the same time is definitely an interesting combination lol.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, back day today was a little rough but it turned out to be a great workout! Tried to open up with rack dead’s after my pull up warm up like usual but my hamstrings are still fried from Monday.. ended up changing up the workout and kinda did an impromptu training session but it went great! Took arez titanium and added 25g of karbolyn to it (started doing this and i really has changed the game for me since i train first thing in the morning fasted 90% of the time). I didn’t put up any crazy numbers, but i had a great pump and it was a good lift. This is the end of week 2 and all i can say is it’s time for me to snag a second bottle. I’m looking much thicker, my weight really hasn’t changed much (fluctuating between 214-217 daily depending on my sodium. I’m bloat sensitive) and I’m feeling great! New girl at work convinced me to shotgun a bang at like 5pm so i won’t be sleeping, but it was worth it for the Snapchat video overall, my thoughts at the end of week 2 is-how does this not require a PCT!?

I should be getting my blood work back on Monday so I’ll pop in with the results and see if my test has recovered at all. If not, i may run a natty booster in the meantime with this to try to get myself up and running again before the endo just slaps me on TRT(which i would be okay with, but it would be cool to not be stuck on it!)

IMG_0977.JPG
IMG_0978.JPG