* Volvo consumes StraightUpKratom *

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello, my name is Volvo, and im a kratom user. This log is brought to you by the fine folks at StraightUpKratom. They sell Kratom, Straight Up.

I'm excited to be logging their Super Green and Super Red Borneo strains. I've been a kratom user for about 3 years now and have used many strains from many vendors. I definitely have my favorites so we'll how these stack up.

20180601_185418-2448x1377.jpg

Check em out at https://straightupkratom.com and be sure to find any available discounts here on AM or from their reps whom I'll tag here once we get going!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello, my name is Volvo, and im a kratom user. This log is brought to you by the fine folks at StraightUpKratom. They sell Kratom, Straight Up.

I'm excited to be logging their Super Green and Super Red Borneo strains. I've been a kratom user for about 3 years now and have used many strains from many vendors. I definitely have my favorites so we'll how these stack up.

View attachment 166334

Check em out at https://straightupkratom.com and be sure to find any available discounts here on AM or from their reps whom I'll tag here once we get going!
Thank you for logging these 2 strains. Looking forward to your feedback.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

View attachment 166334

Thanks for the log brother!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay lets get this rolling... starting out with some green, 4.5 grams. It's around 930 am and I gotta do a few things around the house before taking the fam to a festival going on here in town. Kratom down the hatch and I'm on my way, we'll see what we get from this initial dose.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI I'm a toss n wash kinda guy. No mixing the powder in water and chugging - bleh. I use the handy scoops provided by SUK or MHK, hold some water in my mouth, dump scoop of kratom in mouth, swallow. Quick, easy - rinse and repeat.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay lets get this rolling... starting out with some green, 4.5 grams. It's around 930 am and I gotta do a few things around the house before taking the fam to a festival going on here in town. Kratom down the hatch and I'm on my way, we'll see what we get from this initial dose.
Oh its gonna be a good day! Cant wait to see how the day goes for you and the fam volvo.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FYI I'm a toss n wash kinda guy. No mixing the powder in water and chugging - bleh. I use the handy scoops provided by SUK or MHK, hold some water in my mouth, dump scoop of kratom in mouth, swallow. Quick, easy - rinse and repeat.
Nice. Nothing wrong with that!!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same here, I moved and forgot my yellow scoop from previous orders and was very excited to see they sent another one lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here, I moved and forgot my yellow scoop from previous orders and was very excited to see they sent another one lol
I've saved several from over the years, they're money!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna quote ZZ Top to describe my experience with this green today... "SHE'S GOT LEGS, SHE KNOWS HOW TO USE THEM!"

Legs = staying power. Very impressed! My initial dose of 4.5 g was supplemented with an additional 2.5 g dose just as we left for the festival around noon. Had that hallmark smooth kratom energy I've come to love from whites and yellows. Better yet it held into the evening, no sudden drop a couple/few hours after dosing which I get from some greens in particular. Leaves one groggy and tired, not what I'm after for a daytime strain.

I just tossed back 4.5g of the Borneo red and will report back tomo with my initial impressions. I'm gonna dose the green again before work tomo too, fight off the Monday blues ; )

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear that man! Impressed with the product on all fronts.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't get much from the red last night. Truth be told I haven't felt effects from any reds for some time now. Im usually after the energetic side of kratom vs it's heavy painkilling/sedating side. Something about reds stopped having much of any effect on me. I have found they do well in a blend, often with whites... maybe I'll add in some red to my green tomo.

I'm pretty high up with this green. Energetic and mood lifting yet takes care of any lingering aches and pains. Good chit

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Didn't get much from the red last night. Truth be told I haven't felt effects from any reds for some time now. Im usually after the energetic side of kratom vs it's heavy painkilling/sedating side. Something about reds stopped having much of any effect on me. I have found they do well in a blend, often with whites... maybe I'll add in some red to my green tomo.

I'm pretty high up with this green. Energetic and mood lifting yet takes care of any lingering aches and pains. Good chit
6 grams of Red is a common dose. It will feel more sedating than other strains.
Thanks!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 grams of Red is a common dose. It will feel more sedating than other strains.
Thanks!
I'll bump up to 6 or maybe 8 next time, 4.5 may have been low. I haven't felt much from a red in a while, it'd be nice to feel that pleasurable buzz again

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I am also a daily user. My current vendor's (am I allowed to discuss other vendors on this site? I know the rules on non sponsored supp stores, don't know if it applies to kratom vendors as well) are selling it for significantly cheaper and they are pretty good quality. Debating picking up some kratom from these guys as I've seen many ads for them around here. Really looking forward to seeing your thoughts on all of these! I dose once per day (night time) so I generally drop about 8-9g of a red strain and zonk out. I feel like my tolerance is going up, so I'd like to try out a new vendor and see what the fuss is about with these guys. Definitely following along closely!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am also a daily user. My current vendor's (am I allowed to discuss other vendors on this site? I know the rules on non sponsored supp stores, don't know if it applies to kratom vendors as well) are selling it for significantly cheaper and they are pretty good quality. Debating picking up some kratom from these guys as I've seen many ads for them around here. Really looking forward to seeing your thoughts on all of these! I dose once per day (night time) so I generally drop about 8-9g of a red strain and zonk out. I feel like my tolerance is going up, so I'd like to try out a new vendor and see what the fuss is about with these guys. Definitely following along closely!
We pay a lot to advertise here so I would hope you would support us as we are HUGE supporters of Anabolic Minds

Currently we offer many ways to save. Rep codes are 15% off the order and sometimes we offer even higher discount codes.
If you pay by Zelle I'll toss in some FREE Super Green with your order.
Shipping is FREE with ANY order over $100
We also have a points based reward system for all folks that sign in during purchase which gives money off your future orders
Capsules are also already marked down on the site.
https://straightupkratom.com/shop/

Thank you

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TyMan14

Thanks for joining dude! You've motivated me to do a 8g dose or so of this red... as my kratom use has "evolved" I'm usually a 6g twice or thrice per day guy. I used to be all about sedating reds and greens but have favored whites over the years, yellows too. Some greens as well, actually a good green is my favorite but they're harder to find ime, reds moreso.

So I'm rambling but to touch on other vendors I hear what you're saying, we've probably used some of the same over the years. Cheaper, yes. Is the quality there? Sure.... sometimes. More than several times I've been stuck with a half kilo or worse of crap. I tried a sampler one time, loved it, ordered a kilo... garbage. Petitioned the owner who assured me it was the same batch when it was absolutely not. $70 down the drain plus frustration with the whole kratom game.

SUK is on the spendy side of kratom vendors for sure but as is the case in life, you get what you pay for. Take advantage of their sales and the availability of heavyiron and macedog. My experience is hit or miss with cheaper vendors. The good is good but I've been stuck with crap a time or two and it sucks.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TyMan14

Thanks for joining dude! You've motivated me to do a 8g dose or so of this red... as my kratom use has "evolved" I'm usually a 6g twice or thrice per day guy. I used to be all about sedating reds and greens but have favored whites over the years, yellows too. Some greens as well, actually a good green is my favorite but they're harder to find ime, reds moreso.

So I'm rambling but to touch on other vendors I hear what you're saying, we've probably used some of the same over the years. Cheaper, yes. Is the quality there? Sure.... sometimes. More than several times I've been stuck with a half kilo or worse of crap. I tried a sampler one time, loved it, ordered a kilo... garbage. Petitioned the owner who assured me it was the same batch when it was absolutely not. $70 down the drain plus frustration with the whole kratom game.

SUK is on the spendy side of kratom vendors for sure but as is the case in life, you get what you pay for. Take advantage of their sales and the availability of heavyiron and macedog. My experience is hit or miss with cheaper vendors. The good is good but I've been stuck with crap a time or two and it sucks.
You really believe straightupkratom is on the high side??? You can get a half kilo for in the sixties. By using a rep code that is good anyday. If you hit 100 its free shipping. Which saves you probable 10-20dollars depends on what others venders charge.
1/4 kilo 34.00
1/2 kilo 68.00
1 kilo 136.
Free shipping over 100.
A free bag of supergreen just for using zelle. (limited time)
And our products our tested and proven clean and pure..
Not many Other companies put in the time and effort or spend the extra money to make sure your getting what you pay for and dont have to worry about heavy metals or salmonella and such things. These are things every company should do. Its truly is a shame they dont.
You never have to worry about StraightUpKratom spiking any products. You always get what you pay for.
Safety, Quality, Affordability, Customer service.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really believe straightupkratom is on the high side??? You can get a half kilo for in the sixties. By using a rep code that is good anyday. If you hit 100 its free shipping. Which saves you probable 10-20dollars depends on what others venders charge.
1/4 kilo 34.00
1/2 kilo 68.00
1 kilo 136.
Free shipping over 100.
A free bag of supergreen just for using zelle. (limited time)
And our products our tested and proven clean and pure..
Not many Other companies put in the time and effort or spend the extra money to make sure your getting what you pay for and dont have to worry about heavy metals or salmonella and such things. These are things every company should do. Its truly is a shame they dont.
You never have to worry about StraightUpKratom spiking any products. You always get what you pay for.
Safety, Quality, Affordability, Customer service.
I do, and it's anything but a knock on what you guys do. It's not hard to find a whole kilo for comfortably under a hundo but as I've stated it's a gamble and I've been on the wrong side of it several times and it sucks. Quality and service wins everytime, period.

I just wrapped up a half kilo of your guy's yellow and would go for that all day vs a kilo for the same price of what I feel to be a hit or miss gamble, without question. I agree 100% with the end of your post :)

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do, and it's anything but a knock on what you guys do. It's not hard to find a whole kilo for comfortably under a hundo but as I've stated it's a gamble and I've been on the wrong side of it several times and it sucks. Quality and service wins everytime, period.

I just wrapped up a half kilo of your guy's yellow and would go for that all day vs a kilo for the same price of what I feel to be a hit or miss gamble, without question. I agree 100% with the end of your post :)
Thanks. I mean you can get it under 100. But like you said. It truly is a gamble. But this is another reason kratom is in the news . If all these companies who are just worried about there profit margin would take a little time and extra effort to have these test performed it would be so much better for everyone who truly rely on kratom. That would be less ammunition for the government and one step closer for keeping kratom legal. We can only hope.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been stuck with quantity of "kratom" that made me feel like I was sold year-old product cut with a brown flour of sorts and sold to me with a smile.... awesome, it was $65, but isn't worth the mylar bag I received it in.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I mean you can get it under 100. But like you said. It truly is a gamble. But this is another reason kratom is in the news . If all these companies who are just worried about there profit margin would take a little time and extra effort to have these test performed it would be so much better for everyone who truly relize on kratom. That would be less ammunition for the government and one step closer for keeping kratom legal. We can only hope.
Amen!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot a kilo for approx 140 lasts well over a month, quite a bit more for more casual users. Far cheaper than many other vices or recreational things folks use. Huge value ! ;)

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoot a kilo for approx 140 lasts well over a month, quite a bit more for more casual users. Far cheaper than many other vices or recreational things folks use. Huge value ! ;)
Like i said im gonna make a list of people. I had at one time to tag for sales and deals..
Am is a big place i often times cant find my own threads..smh. .. Again. Excellent log glad your up. Im on night this week glad i can talk with ya.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like i said im gonna make a list of people. I had at one time to tag for sales and deals..
Am is a big place i often times cant find my own threads..smh. .. Again. Excellent log glad your up. Im on night this week glad i can talk with ya.
Working nights? Ouch.

Been there done that, SUK yellow maeng da made it absolutely manageable, with a smile. Sans the yellow, life got tough.

G'night folks, sun won't set here for 4+ hours but I gotta turn in!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have a good one. Get some rest.
Working nights? Ouch.

Been there done that, SUK yellow maeng da made it absolutely manageable, with a smile. Sans the yellow, life got tough.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Working nights? Ouch.

Hopefully you've got some good black out curtains lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 g red down the hatch, no more half measures. Spent all day grading road, for some reason a grader wears me out, mentally and physically.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
8 g red down the hatch, no more half measures. Spent all day grading road, for some reason a grader wears me out, mentally and physically.
I share your pain. Scrapers and blades take a toll on a guy.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I remember the days i would hang towels or small sheets/blankets over the curtains..
You would come in the bedroom and see beach towels hanging from the curtains..lmao. So ghetto

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember the days i would hang towels or small sheets/blankets over the curtains..
You would come in the bedroom and see beach towels hanging from the curtains..lmao. So ghetto
::: points and laughs :::

Lol no way man, whatever it takes. Those shifts take a toll on a person, that sleep, even if marginal, is EVERYTHING

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that red knocked me out cold! I woke this morning almost confused I slept so deep.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, super red does the same to me.
No lie almost like a black out. Took me a moment to recall the last events of the evening.... oh yeah, I took 8+ g red kratom ;)

Excellent stuff

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No lie almost like a black out. Took me a moment to recall the last events of the evening.... oh yeah, I took 8+ g red kratom ;)

Excellent stuff
Once i hit 8gr its a whole different ballgame. Well hello there..... Its like a magic carpet ride.. :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been loving this green as an afternoon pick me up at work... beats out that post lunch sleepy-i-dont-feel-motivated-anymore fog that hits.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also got crazy into car detailing last afternoon, in the ZONE

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot how much kratom makes me pour sweat. I was doing a rockwall in my yard and was soaked. I'll even sweat alot just doing menial tasks around the shop at work.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Forgot how much kratom makes me pour sweat. I was doing a rockwall in my yard and was soaked. I'll even sweat alot just doing menial tasks around the shop at work.
Feels like a thermogenic to me too.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rolling along kids.... 5 or 6 g is my goto work dose, once in the am and once around 1 or 2. Makes a definite difference in the work day.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be outta my green in a day or two sadly, it's v e r y high end kraton. Behaves like a white imo while providing the pain management of a red.... combined those are the hallmarks of a great green strain. Some mild euphoria can be expected and social situations can become far more fluid.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blends well with another green or a couple beers too, everything in moderation ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Volvo140G Cycle Logs 176
Volvo140G Supplements 4
Volvo140G Supplement Logs 66