Straight Up Kratom Review Log

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you to macedog24 and everyone else at Straight Up for sending me their Super Red Borneo and Super Green to try out. I was just expecting about an ounce of the Red since that is all I said anything about. But as always, they graciously sent 2oz of each, which is more than enough to get a good feel for it.

I have been using Kratom off and on for probably 2-3 years now. I typically will use it once a day, every day for a week or two until I run out, and then order some more. This allows me to get the benefits of it all day everyday while I am taking it, but also gives me a couple days break while I wait to restock. Since I have been doing it like this I have been going with a couple different vendors for the past year that offer free shipping on smaller purchases, and their cheaper prices show. I was starting to need about 15g of their Kratom to get anything from it, from the above dosing schedule. Which means their quality was really low, as my tolerance should not be awful. I tested a few weeks off altogether to be sure of this. I started taking about a gram of Agmatine a day a while back and that allowed me to drop my doses to stay under 12g.

So, I have been using this same vendors Kratom for the past few days and am needing about 12g to get the desired effects. I just got the Straight Up Kratom in today and I plan on starting with 7g and seeing how it compares, as I have used different strains from them before and they are definitely higher quality than most. I will take my first dose of Super Red here in about an hour or so and we can get a good comparison.

arez

Awards
I've never heard of the Agmatine
What's the protocol you use?
Some ppl say it helps w depression??

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never heard of the Agmatine
What's the protocol you use?
Some ppl say it helps w depression??
I just make sure I take 500mg-1000mg at some point throughout the day. It seems to make me feel calmer throughout the day when I do take it. It should help with tolerance and withdrawal if you get any.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I keep getting logged out everytime I change pages so this has taken me forever to get posted.. Lol

I took 7g about an hour ago, within 20 minutes I could feel the effects coming on. Slightly quicker than normal and it felt a bit stronger as well, I think I will probably take another 2g and call it good for the night.

Another note - I am working out of town which means several weeks of longer than normal hours, new city, less gym, and overall just more anxiety. I get home sick pretty easily and also get fairly depressed working out of town since I don't get to see family and my normal friends. I will probably be using Kratom more often than usual during this time, but it does such a great job of just helping me forget my worries and allows me to chill out at night and relax.

I typically fast during the day, although I have been eating lunch lately, but that is still early in the day before noon. I then get home around 6-7pm and will go to the gym a couple days a week which I will get home around 8 then, but when I get home I immediately take my Kratom. So it is taken on a completely empty stomach, and then I will eat about 2 hours after taking it and pass out another hour or so after that.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I passed out a little bit after eating and slept for 13 hours lol

I just took 6g of the Super Green to start.. I will update how it goes later in the evening.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So the 6g definitely felt good.. it got me really talkative and focused on whatever it was that I was doing at the time. This lasted a good two hours and then I took another 2.5g as I was about to eat and relax for the night. The additional 2.5g felt like a whole new full dose but after about 30 minutes of it kicking in it leveled out and just sort of made me sink into the couch where I currently am. So far so good!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took 4g before work this morning and when combined with a couple cups of coffee, the day went by much quicker and in a far better mood. I don't typically take Kratom during the day but man it sure does help! I need to give this to everyone in the office, it would be a much happier place. Lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tonight will be about half Super Green and half Super Red, I usually try and do a mix of the two so I can get a good mix of their properties.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tonight will be about half Super Green and half Super Red, I usually try and do a mix of the two so I can get a good mix of their properties.
Nice! I thought about doing a mix the other day. I’ll wait and see how it treats you.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mixung is awesome. Brings out the best of both.
Nice! I thought about doing a mix the other day. I’ll wait and see how it treats you.
Now thru fathers day(june 17th, midnite) receive 25% off by applying code: DAD25. and receive your free bag of super green by using zelle.

Remember free shipping over 100.

Only @ https://straightupkratom.com
received_1091254807681484.jpeg

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So far so good! About 7.5g Red and 3g green and I got the increased euphoria from the green and talkativeness, but kept the mellow glued to the couch feel of the red. My doses are lower compared to previous products which is good.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my bad man, just noticed I posted this in your log instead of mine

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my bad man, just noticed I posted this in your log instead of mine
I never even saw it! Lol

5g of Super Green down, hoping to hit the gym and then go downtown and do a little bit of drinking later today.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So no Kratom since drinking Saturday. It's been a stressful/rough past few days so I've had to resort to my anxiety meds which I hate using too often.

Sunday during the day was okay, but night time is when things hit because I'm just lounging around. The day after drinking definitely amplifies any negative moods thanks to the alcohol from the night before, so that definitely didn't help.

Today will be two days in a row, but I will get back to Kratom tomorrow to lay off the benzos. I'm not too worried as 2-3 times a week for just one week isn't going to cause any issues, but I don't want to form any habits.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
6g Super Red and 2g Super Green down the hatch and mood has increased 100%. No physical addiction for me really, but mentally it is there when I am avoiding taking it or run out. I had been using 8-14g nightly for the past 2 weeks and stopped for a couple days and was fine. Granted, I was using Klonopin at night.. but during the day, I experienced no side effects.

For reference, I went through 100 7.5mg Percocet in 3-4 weeks after my shoulder surgery. The pharmacist gave me too much as I only got prescribed 60. I only actually needed them for a few days after the surgery, but I ate anywhere from 3-6 a night until they ran out and then just stopped cold turkey. I kept taking them because I was basically stuck to the couch for a month not able to do anything.. helped me sleep and entertained, also made movies much better! Lol I may have gotten a little more irritated and sweaty throughout the day upon stopping, but nothing even as bad as a cold.

My body needs a larger amount of any substance to get the required/desired effects. Hence the need for 10-15g Kratom depending on the strain and vendor.

I want to specify, I am not advocating the use of drugs as they are not prescribed by a doctor. Or even advising anyone to use such a large amount of Kratom as often as I do. I have figured out what works for my body and would always recommend everyone follows doctors orders and taper off of any drug or herb you may use.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Getting close to the end of my supply here.. 5g of Super Green in the morning at work and made for a much better day. I tend to need much less when looking for just some energy and mood boost, rather than relaxation. When I couple Kratom with a cup of coffee, my focus increases dramatically than with just one or the other, which is good for the small, tedious paperwork I have at times.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I just finished up the end of the bag of Super Red and probably have enough Super Green for 2-3 more days worth of work. I will definitely be using the Green tomorrow, I've got a lot of monotonous QC inspections to do lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Work day flew by because of the Super Green, and I even had to stay late. I still had energy for a quick jog when I got home as well which is good. The euphoria with the green is awesome for the first 2-3 hours and then steadily turns to a calm energy, if that makes sense.

I definitely have to increase fiber consumption when I am taking Kratom daily. It doesn't get near as bad as when I had actual pain pills after surgery, but the constipation is noticeable with extended daily use, but easily remedied with an added scoop of fiber supplement during the day.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
received_1098629946943970.jpeg

Capsules on presale.
Due to the Delay in Releasing Our New Capsules.

https://straightupkratom.com/product...rneo-capsules/

https://straightupkratom.com/product...g-da-capsules/

We Are Offering A Sale For Everyone To Take Advantage of.

All you need to do is apply: june21 for 21% off !

This Special Offer Ends On The 21st At Midnight.

SO DONT WAIT LONG TO PLACE YOUR ORDER, THIS SALE WILL BE OVER BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!

Also, Remember those who place there orders using Zelle will receive a free bag
Of Kratom!
Orders Over 100 Ship For Free.

https://straightupkratom.com

Team straightup.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
View attachment 167286
Capsules on presale.
Due to the Delay in Releasing Our New Capsules.

https://straightupkratom.com/product...rneo-capsules/

https://straightupkratom.com/product...g-da-capsules/

We Are Offering A Sale For Everyone To Take Advantage of.

All you need to do is apply: june21 for 21% off !

This Special Offer Ends On The 21st At Midnight.

SO DONT WAIT LONG TO PLACE YOUR ORDER, THIS SALE WILL BE OVER BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!

Also, Remember those who place there orders using Zelle will receive a free bag
Of Kratom!
Orders Over 100 Ship For Free.

https://straightupkratom.com

Team straightup.
Nice, I am not a fan of capsules but my girlfriend has to use them when she takes it. Plus, I need to try the yellow.. I have plenty of excuses now. Lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I stopped using the Super Green and saved it for a day like today.. exhausting past few days so will be taking what's left when I get home and chilling for the rest of the night. This heat is killing me lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Work day flew by because of the Super Green, and I even had to stay late. I still had energy for a quick jog when I got home as well which is good. The euphoria with the green is awesome for the first 2-3 hours and then steadily turns to a calm energy, if that makes sense.

I definitely have to increase fiber consumption when I am taking Kratom daily. It doesn't get near as bad as when I had actual pain pills after surgery, but the constipation is noticeable with extended daily use, but easily remedied with an added scoop of fiber supplement during the day.
Probiotics and magnesium help with this also along with the extra fiber.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Probiotics and magnesium help with this also along with the extra fiber.
I have yet to find a solid probiotic that helps, but not too much help.. Lol

Usually just increased fiber helps, I haven't tried magnesium before though.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I forgot to update last night..

I had about 7g of Super Green leftover. I took it all and had very noticeable mood boost and increase in energy.. not like a stimulant, but I wasn't falling asleep sitting on the couch anymore lol

I had a solid 6 hours of good mood and spent about 4 of those hours watching The Ranch. Lol The last hour or so turned into a decent calming sensation and I ended up falling asleep and feeling great when I woke up this morning.

I will have a final review up soon!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay so here is my final review, it may a bit short but if anyone has specific questions please ask. I want to thank StraightUp Kratom again for giving me the opportunity to try these two strains!

Super Green - Overall this was probably my favorite strain. I need probably 65-75% of this compared to the normal Kratom I had been taking before receiving this. When taken during the day, I typically used 3-5g of the Super Green and had a great increase in energy, but not a cracked out feeling. My favorite part of the Green is the euphoria. It just puts me into a great mood and makes things more enjoyable, it also makes the day fly by. I notice a huge increase in focus when taking the Green, along with a good increase in talkativeness.

Super Red- Also a very good strain. I definitely need Red to get anything out of it when taken alone, but that seems to be the consensus across all of them. Even then, the overall dose was less than with the previous vendor I used.
The Red felt pretty typical of a Borneo, long lasting into the middle of the night and very relaxing. Reds don't typically give me a ton of euphoria, which is why I like to mix Reds and Greens, which is nice because it gives me the relaxation of the red but the euphoria of the Green and incredible mood boost. This also allows me to cut the dose down compared to a Red Strain by itself.

With that said, I typically did mix the Red and Green together and it works out perfectly. I get a great nights sleep when using the Kratom as well. I notice that even if I'm not tired, I can fall asleep faster than if I were to not take any Kratom. Whether it is a Green or Red alone, or mixed. I do require a larger dose than most no matter what the strain, but I was able to drop it with MileHighKratom. I was needing 12-16g of previous vendors, but overall did well with 9-12g of the MileHigh. Overall, I would rate MileHigh's Kratom at an 8.5/10. 10 being the first time I ever tried Kratom, and needed 5g to feel amazing. Lol

Thank you again! Let me know if there is anything I didn't cover or if you would like anything else from me.

I should hopefully be having some of the Yellow caps on the way soon so I will try and update here once I try that out.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BOOOM!
MASSIVE July 4th Sale at StraightUpKratom.com!
Use Coupon Code firecracker25 for 25% off your ENTIRE order!
Pay using the Zelle bank transfer app and we will also include a FREE pouch of Kratom with EVERY Order!
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
Sign up for our Loyalty Program and you will also Earn Credits on Future Orders!
4 WAYS TO SAVE!
straightupkratom.com

Attachments

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay so here is my final review, it may a bit short but if anyone has specific questions please ask. I want to thank StraightUp Kratom again for giving me the opportunity to try these two strains!

Super Green - Overall this was probably my favorite strain. I need probably 65-75% of this compared to the normal Kratom I had been taking before receiving this. When taken during the day, I typically used 3-5g of the Super Green and had a great increase in energy, but not a cracked out feeling. My favorite part of the Green is the euphoria. It just puts me into a great mood and makes things more enjoyable, it also makes the day fly by. I notice a huge increase in focus when taking the Green, along with a good increase in talkativeness.

Super Red- Also a very good strain. I definitely need Red to get anything out of it when taken alone, but that seems to be the consensus across all of them. Even then, the overall dose was less than with the previous vendor I used.
The Red felt pretty typical of a Borneo, long lasting into the middle of the night and very relaxing. Reds don't typically give me a ton of euphoria, which is why I like to mix Reds and Greens, which is nice because it gives me the relaxation of the red but the euphoria of the Green and incredible mood boost. This also allows me to cut the dose down compared to a Red Strain by itself.

With that said, I typically did mix the Red and Green together and it works out perfectly. I get a great nights sleep when using the Kratom as well. I notice that even if I'm not tired, I can fall asleep faster than if I were to not take any Kratom. Whether it is a Green or Red alone, or mixed. I do require a larger dose than most no matter what the strain, but I was able to drop it with MileHighKratom. I was needing 12-16g of previous vendors, but overall did well with 9-12g of the MileHigh. Overall, I would rate MileHigh's Kratom at an 8.5/10. 10 being the first time I ever tried Kratom, and needed 5g to feel amazing. Lol

Thank you again! Let me know if there is anything I didn't cover or if you would like anything else from me.

I should hopefully be having some of the Yellow caps on the way soon so I will try and update here once I try that out.
Thank you for this great review rascal! We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this log and all the detail you included.
Im glad that you really enjoyed the super green and super red . they are my 2 favorites now.