TheVenom's Sponsored Neuro Drive Stack (DHEA + Pregnenolone Topicals)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. TheVenom's Sponsored Neuro Drive Stack (DHEA + Pregnenolone Topicals)



    Huge thanks to Cheftepesh and the rest of the Iconic Formulations crew for getting Neuro DHEA and Neuro P5 sent out to me (quickly, I might add). I've been interested in Pregnenolone for quite some time, and after reading up on DHEA, I was certain I could benefit from this combo. For some quick info, @JAS51 dug up a few studies here. About Me
    25 years old, 145lbs, extreme hardgainer, high cortisol, high prolactin, low(ish) T due to trauma to the jewel pouch.

    Recently promoted to a focus-reliant environment, where previously I was just a production workhorse. The transition from physical labor to a more mental game has caused some struggles for me. The promotion means relocation, increased hours, travel, and a plethora of factors that have made life hellish recently. The physical game was easy, just do work. The mental game is challenging because I suffer from CRS. I'm hoping this stack can change that, because I feel that my workouts may be negatively impacted by being mentally out of it. /


    I'll be using Neuro DHEA and Neuro P5 by rotating application areas at a rate of 1ml of each, daily. I'll also be using the following:

    MassTech Extreme 2k - I've lost the time I once had to eat multiple meals throughout the day, so I'll be using this until I can iron out the wrinkles in my diet.
    Amino Energy - Very lightly stimulated. I'm cutting back on my overall stimulant use, but have the worst headaches if I don't have some caffeine.
    One Daily - Basic, non-comprehensive multi-vitamin because I'm still not receiving my agreed-upon pay-rate. (whole other story there)
    Move Free Advanced - D3, Glucosamine, MSM, Uniflex, Chondroitin, and Hyaluronic Acid
    Melatonin - Only on nights where I feel like I'm not very tired near bedtime.
    Sweet Sticky Green Stuff - Because you know... I'm grown and whatnot...




    I used it yesterday and today, and will be following this post up with some initial thoughts and other boring crap after tonight's session.

    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder


  2. off to a great start!!!

    I use hormonal td's primarily on neck, shoulders and traps, also using a sandwich baggie [can be bought at dollar tree very cheap] will prevent absorption on hands. I also use a hair dryer over applied area[s] for around 30 seconds to help absorption!!!


    good luck!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   
       


  3. Looking forward to seeing how this goes. Never was prior to dermicrine but a big fan of transdermal products now.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    off to a great start!!!

    I use hormonal td's primarily on neck, shoulders and traps, also using a sandwich baggie [can be bought at dollar tree very cheap] will prevent absorption on hands. I also use a hair dryer over applied area[s] for around 30 seconds to help absorption!!!


    good luck!!!
    Hey mate.
    Just wondering why prevent absorption on hands?

  5. Also, subbed! I'm using this stuff too, interested in reading how you go with it!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Hey mate.
    Just wondering why prevent absorption on hands?
    if you apply with bare hands a lot of it will absorb into hands....after applying you wash hands and wash it down the drain-why waste product=wasting money!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you apply with bare hands a lot of it will absorb into hands....after applying you wash hands and wash it down the drain-why waste product=wasting money!!!
    Oh...cool I haven't been washing my hands for that reason haha

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Oh...cool I haven't been washing my hands for that reason haha
    much more practical to use the baggies...a buck gets you 45 at dollar tree!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    much more practical to use the baggies...a buck gets you 45 at dollar tree!!!
    How long does it stay in the skin?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post

    Huge thanks to Cheftepesh and the rest of the Iconic Formulations crew for getting Neuro DHEA and Neuro P5 sent out to me (quickly, I might add). I've been interested in Pregnenolone for quite some time, and after reading up on DHEA, I was certain I could benefit from this combo. For some quick info, @JAS51 dug up a few studies here.

    About Me

    Recently promoted to a focus-reliant environment, where previously I was just a production workhorse. The transition from physical labor to a more mental game has caused some struggles for me. The promotion means relocation, increased hours, travel, and a plethora of factors that have made life hellish recently. The physical game was easy, just do work. The mental game is challenging because I suffer from CRS. I'm hoping this stack can change that, because I feel that my workouts may be negatively impacted by being mentally out of it. /

    I used it yesterday and today, and will be following this post up with some initial thoughts and other boring crap after tonight's session.

    Following. Let's see if it help with CRS.

  11. Today was upper and middle back. Good session with some fun pulls.

    My girlfriend claims that the stack makes me smell like an old man lol! It's not a bothersome smell to me at all, though. after two applications, I can't say much, but I AM already feeling better mentally. I've been in a pretty good mood all day today. Maybe it's the fact that I'm on a 3-day weekend. Maybe it's placebo. All I know for sure is that today was a good day from start to finish.

    Without even thinking, I just rub any excess solution from my hands onto my lower back. It's such a minuscule amount that I can't see it being an issue. I also have no problem walking around with my shirt off while I get ready in the morning to let it dry. It's dry by the time I get ready to leave the house in the morning.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Today was upper and middle back. Good session with some fun pulls.

    My girlfriend claims that the stack makes me smell like an old man lol! It's not a bothersome smell to me at all, though. after two applications, I can't say much, but I AM already feeling better mentally. I've been in a pretty good mood all day today. Maybe it's the fact that I'm on a 3-day weekend. Maybe it's placebo. All I know for sure is that today was a good day from start to finish.

    Without even thinking, I just rub any excess solution from my hands onto my lower back. It's such a minuscule amount that I can't see it being an issue. I also have no problem walking around with my shirt off while I get ready in the morning to let it dry. It's dry by the time I get ready to leave the house in the morning.
    Iím the same way. I just spend an extra minute or two with my shirt off so it dries properly.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Today was upper and middle back. Good session with some fun pulls.

    My girlfriend claims that the stack makes me smell like an old man lol! It's not a bothersome smell to me at all, though. after two applications, I can't say much, but I AM already feeling better mentally. I've been in a pretty good mood all day today. Maybe it's the fact that I'm on a 3-day weekend. Maybe it's placebo. All I know for sure is that today was a good day from start to finish.

    Without even thinking, I just rub any excess solution from my hands onto my lower back. It's such a minuscule amount that I can't see it being an issue. I also have no problem walking around with my shirt off while I get ready in the morning to let it dry. It's dry by the time I get ready to leave the house in the morning.
    good days are a blessing...can't have too many good days!!!

    hope you have plenty more!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    How long does it stay in the skin?
    not sure, I want to say the transdermal is good for 12 hours....I will have to do some research to give you a definite answer!!!

    feel free to pm me with any questions!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  15. Today I applied P5 to the left side of my abdomen and DHEA to the right. I let it dry (which takes about 5 minutes of walking around to be totally dry to the touch) and then used Dr. Teal's eucalyptus lotion on the area. About 10 minutes afterwards I notice a bit of a stimulating head rush. It didn't feel chemically induced, as if from a PWO. It instead felt like I had an abundance of my own energy and focus. This has me very excited about going back to work come Tuesday so I can see if it is making a different difference yet, or if it is still a little early.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Today I applied P5 to the left side of my abdomen and DHEA to the right. I let it dry (which takes about 5 minutes of walking around to be totally dry to the touch) and then used Dr. Teal's eucalyptus lotion on the area. About 10 minutes afterwards I notice a bit of a stimulating head rush. It didn't feel chemically induced, as if from a PWO. It instead felt like I had an abundance of my own energy and focus. This has me very excited about going back to work come Tuesday so I can see if it is making a different difference yet, or if it is still a little early.
    that effect is what I like to call 'NATURAL' energy!!! gotta love it!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that effect is what I like to call 'NATURAL' energy!!! gotta love it!!!
    I will be getting this soon. Need some "natural energy"
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  18. The weather here's been absolutely horrible, service has been extremely spotty but the storm has gotten far enough away overnight. I've got some thoughts to put up after my late shift tonight.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I will be getting this soon. Need some "natural energy"
    LOL...who couldn't use some 'natural energy'....I love stims, but the natural energy is a real bonus-no crash!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  20. I've noticed a much more restful sleep from which I wake with ease. My turn-and-burn today should go better than the rest!
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

  21. "Turn and Burn" Can you explain further?
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  22. Subd
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
    https://iconicformulations.com/
    Use code marms for 25% off also works with IRON LEGION

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    "Turn and Burn" Can you explain further?
    When work makes you follow up your late night with an early morning. Turn the candle upside down and burn the other end.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    When work makes you follow up your late night with an early morning. Turn the candle upside down and burn the other end.
    I can see where more restful sleep would be very beneficial....I have to take Xanax/gabapentin before bed if I want restful sleep!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Neuro Drive Stack Logging Opp
    By cheftepesh1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-10-2018, 09:47 PM
  2. Get Your Brain on with Iconic Formulations Neuro Drive Stack
    By cheftepesh1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2018, 12:25 AM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-15-2017, 04:08 PM
  4. AgeForce DHEA + Pregnenolone sponsored log
    By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 11-20-2017, 04:01 PM
  5. Replies: 613
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Log in
Log in