Bhb here we go with Keto Salt

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my muscle research Keto Salt came. More info to come !!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today is day 3. Wow energy is there . I was able to do high volume with out fatiguing as fast. Like a lactic acid buffer so I don’t feel the burn as fast.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did for two days twice a day on bhb and I feel less sore when I take it morning and evening .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today’s chest and back . Amazing energy using this twice a day vs once a day. Few more videos to come. I actually feel more hungry when I’m on Keto Salt for some reason . Today is day 4 I believe but 3rd workout .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let my mom try a sip of my Keto Salt today. The reason is she’s sick but the good thing is she loved it. I need to get her some because I think with my moms illlness which she gets dizzy easily and fatigued doing basic things I think having exogenous ketons several times a day may help? I don’t know , She’s only in her 50s and every day she gets worse and worse and I know ketons are suppose to be good for the brain. So I am going save up some cash and get get her some Keto Salt to see if it will help. She use to go to the gym 5 times a week and now she can’t go at all because she gets dizzy and exhausted. I know I feel energy taking it twice a day and I’m recovering from it. I know for sure it’s working . Any how today was arm and shoulder day and I had times where I wanted to stop and I think the bhb helped me push threw.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is upper body . This morning I did lot of pooping for some reason and I never usually poop like this on bhb. I though it was weird but any how. I feel strong great energy so far and about to order another one this week .

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today is upper body . This morning I did lot of pooping for some reason and I never usually poop like this on bhb. I though it was weird but any how. I feel strong great energy so far and about to order another one this week .
Loving all your feedback vid and written, appreciate it. I started using this myself and yes somedays I I seem to poop more than others, but this is when I do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. If I take this after having a meal or 2 in my system, all is well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3249.jpg

Mid workout Bcaa peptides and electrolytes. Salmon protein pwo followed by a shake .
Pwo Shake
Whey Protein isolation with 3 grams of sustamine
12 grams of Bcaa peptides which has 3 grams leucine
8 grams 5 tablets 4 times for a total of 32 grams of hydrolyzed salmon protein isolation .
32 grams salmon over 5 tablets 4 times a day
45 grams whey isolation over 3 shakes
9 grams sustamine + extra 10 grams on its own over 3 shakes
36 grams of Bcaa peptides over 3 shakes
113 protein 19 grams sustamine
Remainder of my protein 40-60 grams comes from nuts,seeds, eggs, cheese, beef .

Two servings of BHB once pre workout and once around 3 pm with one of my protein shakes

I get plenty of fats from mct,coconut, heavy cream, nuts, avocado etc
I still get carbs in but low and under 20 grams in a day give or take on my peanut/almond intake as well as my one pump mocha pwo.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 165678
Mid workout Bcaa peptides and electrolytes. Salmon protein pwo followed by a shake .
Pwo Shake
Whey Protein isolation with 3 grams of sustamine
12 grams of Bcaa peptides which has 3 grams leucine
8 grams 5 tablets 4 times for a total of 32 grams of hydrolyzed salmon protein isolation .
32 grams salmon over 5 tablets 4 times a day
45 grams whey isolation over 3 shakes
9 grams sustamine + extra 10 grams on its own over 3 shakes
36 grams of Bcaa peptides over 3 shakes
113 protein 19 grams sustamine
Remainder of my protein 40-60 grams comes from nuts,seeds, eggs, cheese, beef .

Two servings of BHB once pre workout and once around 3 pm with one of my protein shakes

I get plenty of fats from mct,coconut, heavy cream, nuts, avocado etc
I still get carbs in but low and under 20 grams in a day give or take on my peanut/almond intake as well as my one pump mocha pwo.
I didn’t mention Greens but I use shaklee Greens and bsl juiced up .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1526745197.042283.jpg

Breakfast of champions

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How do you enjoy the salmon tablets? Very interesting as Mr Supps carries it.....I;m not a big tablet guy..

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do you enjoy the salmon tablets? Very interesting as Mr Supps carries it.....I;m not a big tablet guy..
Love it. It is just salmon protein . I take it 4 times a day spread out .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Protein factory may carry it so now who ever has It for less next time I buy more is what I will get . The same company has chicken tablets too.
For egg white I have yte I take 4 times a day with my salmon at one gram each time.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Loving all your feedback vid and written, appreciate it. I started using this myself and yes somedays I I seem to poop more than others, but this is when I do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. If I take this after having a meal or 2 in my system, all is well.
Scary how so many things come down to poop .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right . Mct oil same thug 5 grams I can handle but 7-8 grams makes me like yogurt soft serve

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right . Mct oil same thug 5 grams I can handle but 7-8 grams makes me like yogurt soft serve
I wasn’t so big on the MCT oil per Se. I like the powder versions better. dsade sent me one.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok people, back on track......

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn nice lifts my friend
I’m pushing as hard as I can. I’m almost out of my bottle since I use it on many days twice a day like one would with a carb loading type of product⛳

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I’m pushing as hard as I can. I’m almost out of my bottle since I use it on many days twice a day like one would with a carb loading type of product⛳
You use one prior to your lift and when do you use a 2nd scoop?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
7 am then 4 pm and only on heavy days so 3 out of 7 workouts do I consume it twice a day. I feel less sore the next day on days I consume it twice .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today’s day was ab day, I’m officially out of Keto Salt. Great run and final review to come.

My chest is still hurting from chest day Thursday but I killed it. Who knows if I lifted heavy from Keto Salt or just me building up strength each week,

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to the review.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I gotta ask, where are you filiming these vids...a "smoke shed"?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for final review....i just grabbed my first bottle of keto salt along with the chicken protein tabs...can't wait to read everything

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I gotta ask, where are you filiming these vids...a "smoke shed"?
I have pets so my backyard has a little storage unit I keep what ever so I saved some spots for me and my smoke stuff and some supplements. Sorta like my mini man cave .
https://youtu.be/X1hcbKqjbBI

Can I say wtf. I did 345lbs followed by 6 more at 290 but not filmed . I am very sore today and I know it’s me out of Keto Salt .
One more video to up load.

Flavor 9 out of ten. Better than many flavors on the market. I like mango and peach .
Taste 8 out of 10 Sweet but could be sweeter . The stevia gives it a bad after taste and I think bhb in general is not the best taste .
Energy 9 of of 10 . For a non stim I can’t complain.
I Would recommend it over gateraid.

Over all a 9 out of 10. Video to come.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have pets so my backyard has a little storage unit I keep what ever so I saved some spots for me and my smoke stuff and some supplements. Sorta like my mini man cave .
https://youtu.be/X1hcbKqjbBI

Can I say wtf. I did 345lbs followed by 6 more at 290 but not filmed . I am very sore today and I know it’s me out of Keto Salt .
One more video to up load.

Flavor 9 out of ten. Better than many flavors on the market. I like mango and peach .
Taste 8 out of 10 Sweet but could be sweeter . The stevia gives it a bad after taste and I think bhb in general is not the best taste .
Energy 9 of of 10 . For a non stim I can’t complain.
I Would recommend it over gateraid.

Over all a 9 out of 10. Video to come.
Great review. Thank you

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Having loading issues

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great video

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. I ordered more .

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im going to try bhb 3x a day and then some Karbolyn at 10 grams 3x a day too.
Interesting combination. Curious how that will work out.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jacob Wilson I know people don’t like him but is doing a study I herd with hbcd with bhb and was saying positive things from it so I wanted to try that theory out too but with Karbolyn . Still will be keeping my carbs under 50 grams.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Synapsin Supplements 30
Synapsin Supplement Auction 2
johnnyp Supplements 22
Mrbolt84 Supplement Auction 4
djbombsquad Supplements 5