Vector + Follidrone + Ignit3 - Unsponsored Log

1. Cool Vector + Follidrone + Ignit3 - Unsponsored Log

Hi all! So as summer is approaching, Im adding a fatburner into my current stack.. I want to drop that last layer of fat a bit faster to have a little bit more of a ripped look...I decidded to add Ignit3 as I got pretty good feedback about it. Iīve been on my current stack of Vector and FD for about 2 months.

Considering to add Ignit3 for a month, maybe 2, depening of the results achieved in 30 days.

Currently Iīm 146,38 lbs.. Im working out 6 times per week, since last month started to do HIIT cardio 3x per week.. 15 cycles of treadmill sprints..

My current diet is about 2000 - 2300 calories per day, a deficit of about 350 calories per day.. high content of protein, less fats and carbs..

This is how I start, lets see where it brings me to in about 1 month first. I will keep updating to whomever is interested..

Name:  ac3b8aa0-fb84-408d-bede-65e563910e84.JPG
Views: 623
Size:  140.3 KB

Name:  b3d988b9-3861-48c0-96db-2a29ca576067.JPG
Views: 334
Size:  123.7 KB

2. Subb'ed
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
    •   

3. Get some bro.
    SUBBED
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

4. In for sure! FD2.0 and Vector will be a solid combo!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

5. 5th April

Day 1- took 3 capsules of Ignit3 before workout, in conjunction with 2 Vector and 2 Follidrone.. I have not felt anything special.. maybe some increased energy at a similar point of my regular pre-workout C4 ultimate that usually take.. nothing else special to point so far

6. Subbed!
    Black Lion Research Representative
  7. Vector + Follidrone + Ignit3 - Unsponsored Log

Were you in a deficit while on vector? Did it increase your appetite? Iíve run FD2 before during a diet and it did increase appetite although stacking with EC negated that.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rand0m View Post
    Were you in a deficit while on vector? Did it increase your appetite? I’ve run FD2 before during a diet and it did increase appetite although stacking with EC negated that.
    Yes.. I’m using FD for 2 months and half, Vector 1 month and half.. Vector didn’t increase my appetite actually, however, it helped me drink a lot more water!

I’m on a deficit since last week of Jan until today.. great job to help on holding muscle while loosing a lot of fat.. and will continue to cut probably during May + June with stack of Ignit3 along with FD & Vector.. really want get shredded / lean and build muscle from there

In regards to updates:

Today was day 4 on this stack.. I’m dosing Ignit3 3 caps mid morning + 2 mid afternoon.. when I take the 3 in morning notice some increased energy and focus.. but when I take 2, don’t feel much difference.. I would say I’m somehow tolerant to caffeine...waiting for next Sunday to post how many pounds lost in a week.. will keep posted..

Do you guys prefer to see pic updates every week or by the end of the stack ?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jpv20 View Post
    Yes.. Iím using FD for 2 months and half, Vector 1 month and half.. Vector didnít increase my appetite actually, however, it helped me drink a lot more water!

Iím on a deficit since last week of Jan until today.. great job to help on holding muscle while loosing a lot of fat.. and will continue to cut probably during May + June with stack of Ignit3 along with FD & Vector.. really want get shredded / lean and build muscle from there

In regards to updates:

Today was day 4 on this stack.. Iím dosing Ignit3 3 caps mid morning + 2 mid afternoon.. when I take the 3 in morning notice some increased energy and focus.. but when I take 2, donít feel much difference.. I would say Iím somehow tolerant to caffeine...waiting for next Sunday to post how many pounds lost in a week.. will keep posted..

Do you guys prefer to see pic updates every week or by the end of the stack ?
    Agreed on your first point. My appetite isn't being affected.
    Every week may not really show a big difference, so at the end to compare to the beginning may prove to be sufficient. It's up to you.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

10. In for this ride!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

11. So, week 1 is over.. Been on caloric deficit almost everyday, more protein and controlling the carbs..

Weight is now 144..So i lost about 2 pounds during this week..

Overall I don't feel much of the effects that others reported such as cold sweat, more sweating while doing Cardio or so.. Keep drinking 2/3 espressos per day as Im used to and feel perfectly fine..

Name:  6655e798-560d-47c0-91e0-2932bb4a84ee.JPG
Views: 117
Size:  102.5 KB
    Name:  d65743d3-a9b6-48cb-ab72-476dc539848d.JPG
Views: 121
Size:  107.9 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vector, Follidrone 2.0 log/ Show prep log.
    By bcrocker in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 06-14-2018, 12:36 PM
  2. BLR Vector/Follidrone 2.0 Log
    By Joshlm69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-12-2018, 01:14 PM
  3. follidrone 2.0 log --> injured-->bulk --> unsponsored
    By Joshinator in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-17-2017, 07:36 PM
  4. Unsponsored follidrone 2.0 log