White Flash log--best CL formula yet

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Just wanted to shout out by thanking CL for choosing me to log this product..I've used controlled labs on and off for years now. I thought their pre workouts white rapids/flood/pipes were always solid but nothing at the top of the pre workout game to be honest very middle of the pack. But White flash the profile speaks for itself you have all seen it by now its packed with goodies and not to much caffeine(300mg). Anything over 350 for me is just wild. 300 is actually my sweet spot. I'll get into taste and mixability at some point but for now I want to type up my workout and let ya know how it went

[video=youtube;yEUcLxluBOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEUcLxluBOM[/video]

So trained back today and took 1 scoop 35 minutes pre workout. HAd plenty of energy a great pump and sweat a lot .

Deadlifts- 495(5)510(5)520(5) 535(10) PR video shown ---I'm 192 lbs btw
Barbell Seal Rows- 185(10)x3
HS ISo low row 2pps(15)x3 sets
Low Cable dante rows- 140(12)x3

CG Pulldown 190(12)x4 sets

OVerall great workout was pretty taxed after the deadlifts but still got a great workout in. So far this is most definitely the best formula controlled labs has ever put out .

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for the ride!

Did you pull the first 6 reps sumo, then finish the last 4 conventional??

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
In for the ride!

Did you pull the first 6 reps sumo, then finish the last 4 conventional??
that did happen.. my hips felt like they were cramping up... so I had to make a change..it was my AMRAP set and wasn't stopping with 6

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Had another great workout with this stuff... its such a goooood profile so nice. Small story when I was 16 and first started lifting I bought controlled labs just to look like the 1 athlete they had on BB.com xnickedge or some crap. He said he used purple wraath and green mag and I saw what he looked like and bought a tub of each.

Anyway chest workout

Incline Barbell bench- 225(5)255(5)265(5)275(5) 225(10)
Incline Cable Fly--3 sets of 15 reps
HS Flat press- 6 sets of 15 reps with 2 plates
Decline Press- 2 sets of 20 reps with 2 plates

finished with 4 sets of 12 seated calf raise and 3 sets of standing calf raise.
Also went for a 15 minute run because it was nice out.

today will be training legs and mowing the lawn( push self propelled mower)so little extra leg work today :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Impressive incline numbers man! Glad you are digging Flash so far. That’s a funny story, but I would bet on some level most of us can relate.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Impressive incline numbers man! Glad you are digging Flash so far. That’s a funny story, but I would bet on some level most of us can relate.
yeah man.. I took few product based off people on bb.com or magazines when I was 16-17 . I bet teens are going crazy with buying supplements now with social media

Trained legs today did nothing to tax my lower back..mowed my parents and my lawn about 2 acres worth with a push mower. Plus have a 1.5 Mile run for work on monday

Lying Leg curls- (old school nebula machine)80,90,100,110 x12 reps
Seated Leg Curls- 170,180,190,200(12)
Standing Leg 70 x12 3 sets

Vertical leg press- 3pps+25(12)x4 sets
Bodyweight Lunges- 3 sets of 40 steps
Banded Leg Press- 3pps+orange elite fts bands- 3 sets of 10

Dumbell Goblet Squats- 140(10)X3 150(10)

Overall nothing wild today... but another good workout in the books this white flash is the real deal. And it taste tart and goes down easy... a little bit settles at the bottom but I just add a little more water and chug it down

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember buying MUSCLETECH CELLTECH HARDCORE creatine

It was literally a giant tub of sugar with some creatine...

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I remember buying MUSCLETECH CELLTECH HARDCORE creatine

It was literally a giant tub of sugar with some creatine...

yup johnie jackson, jay cutler darrem charles all used it... that plus anator p70,aplodan anabolic halo..all the other creatine stuff

Today's back workout
Deadlifts- 495(2)545(2)585(2)x3 sets---all done full reset
2.5 inch deficit deads- 475(3)495(3)X3 sets--- I like doing these just helps with hips so much for me

Pull ups- BWx10 , Bw+20 (8)x2
In the Corner rows with 35lbs plates- 5plates(10)x2 6plates(10)X2
Chest supported dumbell rows 55(12)x4 sets Super setted with close grip pulldowns
Finished with dante cable rows.

The energy and sweating with this stuff is great..such a great option espc for those looking for a creatine freee formula

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man you are taking me back! I remember seeing the vid of Johnnie benching like 565 or something in his first meet ever, thinking it was the coolest. Later when I learned more about lifting I watched an interview with the guys at that meet - they said he literally had never seen a bench shirt and just signed up for fun, but said he could bench over 5 raw, so they just shoved him into one and sent him out to do what he was comfy with lol...guy probably was only getting 40lbs out of his gear!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
So yesterday/today whatever it is.. worked from 1pm yesterday to 6am today then went to the gym to train chest..now traveling to philly to see my brother

Took a big heaping scoop(1 1/4 of white flash) today and whoa it did the trick

Flat Bench-275x5, 295x5, 315x5.. 290x7
Incline paused barbell bench-225(6)x2 245(5)x2

Decline HS press SS with Incline dumbell flys-- 4 sets of 12
Incline HS press- 2pps+35(12)x3 sets

finished with 10 sets of calves.. overall I'm really shot got through the workout but time to sleep in the car for sure

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So yesterday/today whatever it is.. worked from 1pm yesterday to 6am today then went to the gym to train chest..now traveling to philly to see my brother

Took a big heaping scoop(1 1/4 of white flash) today and whoa it did the trick

Flat Bench-275x5, 295x5, 315x5.. 290x7
Incline paused barbell bench-225(6)x2 245(5)x2

Decline HS press SS with Incline dumbell flys-- 4 sets of 12
Incline HS press- 2pps+35(12)x3 sets

finished with 10 sets of calves.. overall I'm really shot got through the workout but time to sleep in the car for sure
Strong benching!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Strong benching!
thanks man gotta say today another good workout in the book back to the normal 1 scoop

Deadlifts- 405 10 reps x7 Sets---70 reps with 405---Literally had to sit down for 5 minutes after that
Rope Pull overs- 3 sets of 15--- had to do something not taxing after that deadlifts
Barbell Seal rows- 175(12)x2 195(10)
Chest Supported neutral grip row- 2pps+25(12)x3 sets
CG Pulldown- 4 sets of 12 (190lbs)
DAnte cable rows 135(15)x4 sets

Overall killed my workout today was great lift

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
So after using about half a tub of white flash... I will say it is TIED with my prior favorite non-designer stim pre workout which is nutrabio pre. As far as effects go.. this does taste better for sure and mix a little better then that..and has 50 less mg of caffeine but provides just about the same smooth energy .

Today's chest workout on 5.5 hours of sleep

Incline Barbell - 225(6)245(6)x2 255(6) 225(12)--Maybe a PR
Flat Paused barbell bench- 225(8)X3-- after incline my shoulder and chest are shot

Incline Cable fly- 4 sets of 10
Flat banded HS press- 3 sets of 12

Decline Fly SS with Flat Machine pin loaded press- 3 sets of 8

Overall terrific workout.. in fact haven't had a bad workout while using this product

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
HOly back workout today

Deadlifts-- 495(2)565(2)585(2)600(2)620(2)-
CG Pulldown- 210(10)230(10)240(10)x2
Barbell Seal row- 185(10)x3 195(8)
Wide Grip Pull ups- 5 sets of 8 reps

Pullovers SS with Chest Supported neutral grip row- 3 sets of 12
Dante Cable rows- 2 sets of 20

OVerall insane workout today.. this white flash is for real .. steady but strong energy.. good pumps great taste.. super well rounded

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy back pump, Batman! That is a killer session. What are your training goals right now?

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Holy back pump, Batman! That is a killer session. What are your training goals right now?
Just to try to keep gaining lean muscle.. I don't bulk up not cut I stay within 2-3 lbs all year long.. and semi lean(to me)

today I went in with all intentions on training legs and when I got there I realized I forgot to pack my knee sleeves(SBD). And I probably could have trained legs but I choose not to I just don't like squatting or doing leg presses without them. Takes me forever to get warm. Excuse yeah but trained chest instead. and had a semi good workout. I started warming up for legs then realized I didn't have them and had to improvise. And after hitting shoulders and triceps two days ago they were both sort of sore so wasn't my most powerful workout

Flat Bench- 275(5)x2 295(5) 305(4)
Incline Dumbell -90(9)95(9)x2
Incline Barbell- 185 3 sets of 10

Peck deck SS with push ups 4 sets of 20
INcline Dumbell fly SS with incline HS press- 4 sets of 12

Did 10 sets of calves and was done with everything in about 55 minutes.. not the worst workout but not my best

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Dang you ripped thru that
Thanks man

Today I trained back again and had a good workout
Also if anyone wants to follow me my IG account is jared0114--put some live videos up

Deads-495(3)545(3)555(3)570(3) 585(3)x2-- felt really smooth
Barbell Seal Row-165(15)185(12)x3 195(10)
rope pullovers SS with Dante cable rows- 4 sets of 12
CG Pulldown- 4 sets of 12(190lbs)
Chest Supported neutral grip rows- 2pps(12)-- with super slow negatives

Killed it then went out for some mexican food for my sisters birthday.. had a ton of chips and salsa.. three enchiladas (beef,cheese,chicken) and a slice of cake when I got home. First "cheat" free whatever meal in about 12 days usually do 3-4 a month

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Just about finishing up my tub of white flash and man it really is a nice upgrade( I know broken record) from white rapids and white flood as far as performance, sweat and energy goes

Squats- 315(6)325(6)x2 315(8)

Vertical Leg press- SS with RDL- 4 sets of 12
Hack Squats- 4 sets of 8
Leg Press- 4 sets of 10
Leg Ext SS lying Leg curls- 5 sets of 10
seated leg curl - 2 sets of 12

Overall pretty good workout....hips were super right from having a 12 hour overtime detail for fleet week yesterday down near pier 92

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I'm happy to hear you've been liking it, man
yeah just used the last scoop
and this is how I will wrap up white flash
It is the pre workout to try of 2018 and predict it will be a top seller this year