Poolcue - Azoth Total Energy Log

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Looking forward to logging my experiences of Azoth Total Energy here on the forum. A recently released blend of four ingredients, which albeit are used in other products, however not in this combination before. Initial feedback has been extremely positive so here goes!

Euclides

Attachments

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hell yeah brother! Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this!

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Well well, I think the man Euclides has managed to do it again. In the last few days I have had the opportunity to really give Total Energy a blast.

My job requires me to work shifts and in this week I have had several night duties to contend with. That in conjunction with poor sleep patterns leave me feeling lethargic.

I tried 2 caps of Total Energy on my first night. The effects were very clear for me. Clean, fresh and steady source of energy throughout the night. I was at my most productive and absolutely felt the product assisting me to perform at the best of my abilities.

I have not had the opportunity to try out Total Energy with Azoth 2.0 as yet, however this is something I feel will be an absolute game changer.

A small note here that I did combine TE with other stimulants, a black coffee. Other than that, my usual 4L water consumption.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Back for more updates next week. I have been busy preparing for a fight this weekend. I took a step back so I would be better placed to provide product updates.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Quick check in here to provide an update with my experiences of Total Energy. Over the past week I have had the opportunity to pair TE with Azoth 2.0.

3 caps Azoth, 2 caps Total Energy.....

I noticed a number of positive effects which I am sure you will be interested in. First off, the products together provide an insane feeling of euphoria and energy.....however please let me make it clear that this is no temporary burst of energy.

It is an ongoing all day feeling which is exactly what the products are designed for. The combination gives the opportunity for you to operate as your upgraded self, all f*ckin day.

And as we say at Azoth, you will undoubtedly Get Sh*t Done.

Until next time...........The next dose will be TE, Azoth and some black coffee.
Euclides

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
In the last couple of days, I have had the opportunity to try out the combination of both Azoth (1 cap) and Total Energy (2 caps).

I took both in conjunction with a single scoop of a DMHA based pre. All I can say is wow! I was locked in, focused and ripping through exercises and reps like there is no tommorow.

More importantly, I have a cold at the moment and ALOT going on in my life so the boost of getting my mind in the right place is coming along at exactly the right time for me.

Focus, concentration and energy from this stack. It is an absolute must buy in my opinion.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
No combination with Azoth yesterday......

I have been flagging the last few days, burning the midnight oil, working until midnight and training at 5am. Not ideal.....however I have Total Energy by my side.

I would say at a maximum I have had ten hours sleep in two days. I popped two caps of Total Energy at 1300 yesterday when I was really feeling it. I was still absolutely wide awake come midnight. I noticed that the effects started about 20 mins after consumption.

An interesting point on this dose. I drank 4 litres of water and this is on the high side for me. It may be irrelevant however an interesting point for potency. This is something I will look into tommorow.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
I have now had the opportunity to get through a full bottle of Total Energy and I am now in a position to provide a lowdown on the product.

Straight out the gate, I was impressed by Total Energy. The first dose I tried was when I was tired and run down from lack of sleep and general shift working hours. It hit me like a train and I felt as if I was operating on an energy and feel good level that I could only ever dream over. There is not any getting away from the fact that the product gives that excellent energy boost without the need for consumption of those topical energy drinks, over and over again.

With my initial thoughts being positive, I was extremely keen to combine Total Energy with Azoth 2.0. Stock is limited at this time and I was able to pick some up at our UK retailer. I took guidance from Euclides regarding the combination and what he thought was optimal for best results. I started off with 2 caps Azoth / 2 caps Total Energy and came to the conclusion that it was more than enough for me. There isn't many words I could use to describe how much of a stand out this combination of products is.

Focused, Alert, Full of energy, Motivated and ready to knock out any task put it front of me. It is a very STRONG and potent stack. I used it for study, times when I lacked sleep and generally when I needed to be the best version of myself.

I completely recommend Total Energy and it's energy boosting capabilities. I am available for any questions via DM, either about the products or Azoth in general.

Thanks,
Pete