KJ'S Vital Alchemy The Muscle Sculptor Sponsored Log

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off, thank you to Vital Alchemy, Strong Supplement Shop, Afi140 and LeanEngineer for allowing me to run this. I am pretty excited about it. This will be my first Laxo product. Love a good thermo and appetite suppressant as well.

The Muscle Sculptor by Vital Alchemy

The Fat Burner With Muscle!

Finally get the chiseled physique you seek.

The curse of cutting fat is that when you reduce your calories, you end up sending your body into a catabolic state resulting the loss of your hard earned muscle gains.

Fat loss isn’t about getting smaller, it’s about carving out unwanted body fat to build your picturesque physique and now you can do it with the first anti-catabolic fat burner, The Muscle Sculptor!

Vital Alchemy takes an innovative approach to fat loss and reshaping your physique by sending your muscles into a naturally anabolic state to support lean hard muscle gains while igniting a thermogenic furnace within your body to help melt away slabs of fat to reveal your hidden sculpted physique.

A formula that doubles as both a natural anabolic and an intense fat loss agent that provides potent yet clean energy, appetite suppression, improved protein synthesis, and cortisol control.

Get Sculpted Today!
Key Benefits of The Muscle Sculptor:

Helps Prevent Muscle Catabolism*
Helps Increase Protein Synthesis*
Helps Reduce Body Fat*
Helps Increase Energy Levels*
Helps Reduce Cravings*
Helps Increase Metabolic Rate*
Helps Improve Muscle Recovery*
Helps Improve Mood*
Helps Reduce Water Weight*
Helps Improve Focus*
Helps Increase Thermogenesis*
Helps Reduce Cortisol*
Helps Boost Strength*
Can Be Used By Men & Women*

Key Ingredients of The Muscle Sculptor:

Laxogenin: Laxogenin is a member of the plant-based steroids family known as brassinosteroids. It helps to enhance muscle protein synthesis while reducing protein breakdown. It additionally promotes other anabolic effects such as increased strength, muscle endurance, muscle recovery, and improvements in lean muscle mass. Additionally, Laxogenin aids in controlling the stress hormone cortisol, which when out of balance increases fat and muscle wastes.

Yohimbine HCl: Yohimbine HCl comes from the Pausinystalia Yohimbe plant and works by stimulating and activating the body’s “fight or flight” response causing your body’s core temperature to rise. This response also causes chemicals called catecholamines to be released which can bind with fat cells and mobilize them to be burned for energy. Yohimbine HCL also helps to reduce stubborn body fat as it has been shown to block the activity of the alpha receptors which are highly present in stubborn areas. This action also helps to reduce fat stores faster.

Caffeine Anhydrous: Caffeine has several benefits and is a stimulant found in almost all fat burners. As the body metabolizes caffeine it increases lipolysis, the breakdown of fat, which decreases fat stored all over the body. Caffeine also helps with suppressing appetite, therefore, lowering the number of calories you intake daily. Caffeine acts as a mild diuretic, preventing water retention and ultimately leading to some weight loss by reduction of fluid retention. This ingredient is added to enhance mental alertness and focus. Caffeine works by stimulating the central nervous system, heart, and muscles.

2-Amino Isoheptane: This ingredient helps produce a “euphoric” feeling and helps increase energy.

Phosphatidyl Serine: Phosphatidylserine works to control cortisol levels and helps to eliminate many of the negative effects associated with high levels of cortisol. High levels of stress/cortisol actually deplete Phosphatidyl Serine levels which is why it is important to supplement it if one is trying to mitigate stress.

DiCaffeine Malate: A precise combination of Caffeine and Malic Acid into an ionic bonded compound. By combining the well-established properties of Caffeine and Malic Acid it offers a multi-dimensional ingredient that not only optimizes energy levels but also, stimulates thermogenesis while promoting mental focus.

Evodia Rutaecarpa: A fruit bearing plant used for its thermogenic qualities but it also helps to reduce circulating levels of caffeine in the body to help create a smoother feeling.

Citrus Aurantium: Also known as bitter orange and Synephrine, this ingredient helps to increase the amount of calories burned during the digestion of food.

Celery Seed Extract: The primary purpose for this ingredient in this formula is its ability to help one reduce water retention with no changes in the sodium and potassium balance.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My package didn’t arrive until Monday around 1pm and of course I had to take two caps preworkout.

Got measurements taken, weight (236lbs) and before pictures.

Been following a 5/3/1 variation with the 8/8/8, 6/6/6, 8/6/3 for the past 9 weeks. I enjoy it due to the higher volume but I do not think it is better for strength so far.

IM 16/8. Would love to change it to 18/6 just do not know if it works in my job schedule. Also plan on a lot of LISS.at try to get some sprint work in if it ever gets nice out.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_6011.jpg

Thanks for the shaker cup and sample too!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1 Monday April 2. Popped two caps at 3pm.
Chest, Back, Cardio
Bench
135x5x5
185x3x3
200x6
225x6
240x8
225x6
185x6

Incline Fly 3x10
Incline Dumbell 4-0-4-0 Tempo. 4x3
Rope Rows 5x8 reps
KB Single Arm Row 4x8 reps
Cardio 45 Minutes LISS

I did notice my heart rate was higher than usual and I did sweat more. I also felt more appetite suppressant at night. That was about it this first day.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2 Tuesday April 3

I decided to dose 1 in the morning and one in the afternoon. I got a huge headache in the afternoon so I just got in 30 minutes of LISS. I blame it on dehydration.

Day 3 Wednesday April 4
I dosed both caps in the morning.
I upped my water intake and that seemed to help later on during the day. Still not feeling right so I did 33 minutes of LISS. Went to bed at 9pm which is super early for me.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4 April 5

Time got away from me as I had planned on lifting right after school. Popped my 2 caps at 3:30. Then Dramatic meetings in wasn’t planning on attending later I finally get Home at 5:30. Well priorities hit and my wife went to a supper making shindig that leashed 3 hours!! Got in my workout at 9:00.

Shoulders Press Super set with lunges. 10 total sets so 10x10 for lunges.

Press
95x5x5
115x3x2
145x6
165x6
175x4 - that was everything I had. I didn’t make my lifts last week so I think I am going to reset shoulder Press.

Cardio 30 minutes LISS

Notes: my sweat continues to come out of me at a higher rate than before as long as I take 2 caps. I didn’t notice as much the previous days but That could have been from the sickness. Also, I didn’t eat nearly as much for supper and I was stuffed. Now at midnight, My stomach is starving! I am also not even close to being ready for bed so the clean energy is there for sure with 2 caps. Water water water!

Nothing to report on joints yet. I will base that off of my right knee and my left shoulder.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright all caught up! Let’s get a few more people in here!
Rocket3015 enhanced since you were interested in Muscle Sculptor thebigt mkretz

I will be following your logs as well!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Afi140 how would you like this dosed?

So far I love the 2 caps preworkout but I do not want it affecting sleep so I was thinking around 1:30-3:00, but I eat at 12. I typically lift around 4:15 PM.

Do you want me to stick with 2 caps for awhile? May the second half add a cap?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140 how would you like this dosed?

So far I love the 2 caps preworkout but I do not want it affecting sleep so I was thinking around 1:30-3:00, but I eat at 12. I typically lift around 4:15 PM.

Do you want me to stick with 2 caps for awhile? May the second half add a cap?
If it is affecting your sleep you can try the dosage you suggested. If it's not then I would stick to two caps pre... And you will love the sample of wild thing. One of my favorite pre workout products!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sub a dub...

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it is affecting your sleep you can try the dosage you suggested. If it's not then I would stick to two caps pre... And you will love the sample of wild thing. One of my favorite pre workout products!
Yesterday it did not affect my sleep and I took it st 4 so I am gonna stick to 2 sometime around 2-4pm

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
April 6 Day 5 - noticed my 2 week old jeans were noticeably looser this morning. Got them as a present from the in laws. I knew I should have told them a size smaller with this brand

Took 2 caps around 4pm. Thought I was gonna be able to lift but life got in the way. So the 15 minutes open that I had opened were fast cardio but then that turned into 15 more minutes of LISS. Stretching for 15 more minutes and then family got home. Little annoyed and could have got in my deadlift season. So the 15 minutes I had turned into 45 minutes of availability.

This morning got in 30 minutes fasted LISS. Gonna go crush deadlift later today. Well crush for me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
April 6 Day 5 - noticed my 2 week old jeans were noticeably looser this morning. Got them as a present from the in laws. I knew I should have told them a size smaller with this brand

Took 2 caps around 4pm. Thought I was gonna be able to lift but life got in the way. So the 15 minutes open that I had opened were fast cardio but then that turned into 15 more minutes of LISS. Stretching for 15 more minutes and then family got home. Little annoyed and could have got in my deadlift season. So the 15 minutes I had turned into 45 minutes of availability.

This morning got in 30 minutes fasted LISS. Gonna go crush deadlift later today. Well crush for me.
Shrinking waist............gotta love it !!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shrinking waist............gotta love it !!
Too much cardio and not enough lifting! Ha. Curious on how my deadlift will be after doing cardio for 6 days straight.

But first, yard work before it snows again tonight. Don’t the weather gods know it’s baseball season???

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Too much cardio and not enough lifting! Ha. Curious on how my deadlift will be after doing cardio for 6 days straight.

But first, yard work before it snows again tonight. Don’t the weather gods know it’s baseball season???
Seriously... The weather this year is retarded. Here in idaho its been fluctuating between sunny and almost 60 a day here and there to raining and snowing with gusty winds the rest of the time. Getting sick of it. Not only because i work outside but because ive only gotten to go fishing once for a couple hours so far this year

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seriously... The weather this year is retarded. Here in idaho its been fluctuating between sunny and almost 60 a day here and there to raining and snowing with gusty winds the rest of the time. Getting sick of it. Not only because i work outside but because ive only gotten to go fishing once for a couple hours so far this year
Same thing in PA

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same thing in PA
same thing in Indiana...crazy weather!!!

it snowed yesterday, and this morning it was 27 with 30 mph wind...now it is 57 sunny and mild-really nice out compared to what we have been having!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Weather is nuts!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
April 7 Day 6

Morning - 30 minutes LISS

Took 2 caps around 2:30. My heart was fluttering around 30 minutes later. This didn’t happen yesterday and am assuming because there was a longer break from eating. I ate around 9am. I did not IM today. It is also almost 5 and I haven’t ate since. I did take a protein shake around 3:15 as I felt I needed something.

Afternoon Lifting at 3:30.
Deadlift 135x5x5
Hang Clean
135x5x3 reps, 155, 160, 165, 170, 175, 180, 185, 190, 195, 200 x 1 rep each
Deadlift
205, 225, 245, 275 x 3 each
290x 3
335x3
375x3
225x15 - was going for 20 but FML grip failed and that just got hard!
Cardio 30 more minutes of LISS

Deadlift felt pretty heavy but got the reps. That’s the heaviest I have gone for awhile. Next months 3/3/3 session will be interesting but hopefully I can continue to hit my reps.

Muscle Sculptor Notes
Heart Fluttering around 30 minutes later. Not really hungry so far. My endurance seems up. My right knee did not bother me at all today and neither did my left shoulder. My surgical repaired right shoulder I did feel a little bit on Hang Clean when I wasn’t close enough to my body when I came up. We will see what we tomorrow brings on bench day

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So Deadlift was motivated by mkretz. I am weak compared to him but I am going to add 225 at the end of each session and see if I can get 25-30 reps at the end of this run.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure you can work your way up to 30.....You Got This!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sure you can work your way up to 30.....You Got This!!
For sure!

One thing I haven’t mention that will probably hurt any strength gains is being up with the new one month baby girl. Weekends are my time to get up with her. I get up with her during the week but only if the wife wakes me up. I usually don’t hear her!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
April 8 Day 7
Fasted Morning Cardio 35 Minutes. This has been the most focus, intense cardio this week. Surprised

Afternoon 2:30
Bench
135x5x5, 185x2x3reps, 205x3, 215x8, 240x6
255x5, 240x6, 215x8

Pretty Happy withy Bench. Most I have done over the 1 1/2 years I believe. Maybe 2 years. But not past that.

Incline DB 3x10
KB Row - 5x8 reps
Decline DB 3x10

Notes - super focused today. Mood is great. Left shoulder wasn’t as tender during bench. I could definitely still feel some discomfort but nothing to worry about.

Gonna do more cardio tonight hopefully. In-Laws are making spaghetti and I don’t say no to free food! Portion control and lots of water!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
April 8 Day 7
Fasted Morning Cardio 35 Minutes. This has been the most focus, intense cardio this week. Surprised

Afternoon 2:30
Bench
135x5x5, 185x2x3reps, 205x3, 215x8, 240x6
255x5, 240x6, 215x8

Pretty Happy withy Bench. Most I have done over the 1 1/2 years I believe. Maybe 2 years. But not past that.

Incline DB 3x10
KB Row - 5x8 reps
Decline DB 3x10

Notes - super focused today. Mood is great. Left shoulder wasn’t as tender during bench. I could definitely still feel some discomfort but nothing to worry about.

Gonna do more cardio tonight hopefully. In-Laws are making spaghetti and I don’t say no to free food! Portion control and lots of water!
I dont say no to free food either! I dont portion control free food either though... Lol

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So looking back on last years notes. My weight is down. Will know by how much tomorrow. I was at 235lbs last year

Lift/Year Ago/Current/All Time I Think
Bench/235x5/255x5/325x1 or 275x6
Deadlift/315x5/375x3/445x1 or 405x2
Press/145x5/175x4/195x4 or 225x1

My all time records is when I was over 260lbs a little over two years ago before my first child was born. Hoping to get back to those numbers by the next year at around 210lbs. That’s my goal for the next year.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
So looking back on last years notes. My weight is down. Will know by how much tomorrow. I was at 235lbs last year

Lift/Year Ago/Current/All Time I Think
Bench/235x5/255x5/325x1 or 275x6
Deadlift/315x5/375x3/445x1 or 405x2
Press/145x5/175x4/195x4 or 225x1

My all time records is when I was over 260lbs a little over two years ago before my first child was born. Hoping to get back to those numbers by the next year at around 210lbs. That’s my goal for the next year.
Those are good numbers. Im trying to get back to my all time records too. Going quicker than i thought it would. Muscle memory is an amazing thing lol. After 3 months ive already matched my ohp all time. 15 pounds off my deadlift. 30 off my squat. And 65 off my bench :( bench is always a b1tch for me. Took me FOREVER to get over 300 (which is where my last max put me) and 365 was my all time. Bench is taking longer to come back than anything else.

I think its totally doable to get there at 210. That would be beast mode right there. I think i was 230 at my strongest

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those are good numbers. Im trying to get back to my all time records too. Going quicker than i thought it would. Muscle memory is an amazing thing lol. After 3 months ive already matched my ohp all time. 15 pounds off my deadlift. 30 off my squat. And 65 off my bench :( bench is always a b1tch for me. Took me FOREVER to get over 300 (which is where my last max put me) and 365 was my all time. Bench is taking longer to come back than anything else.

I think its totally doable to get there at 210. That would be beast mode right there. I think i was 230 at my strongest
Thanks man. I think I can get to 210 by the end of summer build strength from there. Hard part for me is Wife doesn’t diet with me and loves pasta. Lol

Looks like currently I am slightly ahead of you in bench and Press and you are way ahead of me in Deadlift. I haven’t squatted since my back gets messed up when I DL and Squat heavy. What are you weighing?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I think I can get to 210 by the end of summer build strength from there. Hard part for me is Wife doesn’t diet with me and loves pasta. Lol

Looks like currently I am slightly ahead of you in bench and Press and you are way ahead of me in Deadlift. I haven’t squatted since my back gets messed up when I DL and Squat heavy. What are you weighing?
Im 215 right now.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ended up doing 30 more minutes tonight due to eating spaghetti. Will probably back off on cardio this next week and hit it hard again the next week. We shall see though. Weigh in tomorrow morning.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to see things are going well !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in, snow storm on saturday, cut grass and installed new flower beds on sunday...Maryland

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same thing in PA
same thing in Indiana...crazy weather!!!

it snowed yesterday, and this morning it was 27 with 30 mph wind...now it is 57 sunny and mild-really nice out compared to what we have been having!!!
Weather is nuts!!
I'm in, snow storm on saturday, cut grass and installed new flower beds on sunday...Maryland
Dam weather. Snowed again though minimal. Enough to where the dirt may not be dried by tomorrow. Suppose to be 61 though here in Nebraska

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dam weather. Snowed again though minimal. Enough to where the dirt may not be dried by tomorrow. Suppose to be 61 though here in Nebraska
Just had another lil snow squall this morning, gonna be 80 on saturday. ...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's snowing and my grass needs mowed ?????????????????

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's snowing and my grass needs mowed ?????????????????
We can plow off the snow, bring in new topsoil then get you on the grass treatment program. It's all about the money...

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We can plow off the snow, bring in new topsoil then get you on the grass treatment program. It's all about the money...
Crab grass is a b1tch! Would rather scoop snow than bag a yard full of crab grass. Gets plugged! My backyard is slowly spreading. Front and side is fine though.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crab grass is a b1tch! Would rather scoop snow than bag a yard full of crab grass. Gets plugged! My backyard is slowly spreading. Front and side is fine though.
If you have a fireplace, after your coals cool down, put them in a metal 5 gallon bucket and spread them over your crab grass through the winter

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have a fireplace, after your coals cool down, put them in a metal 5 gallon bucket and spread them over your crab grass through the winter
We do but it is shut up and insulated. Will keep that in mind though f we ever open it up!