Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just a little about me...I am 6'1 and weighed in Friday at 187. I recently had a knee replacement[still not 100% recovered, but close]. my goal is to get to or under 180 by the end of this month[totally doable, imo]. one of the reasons for my being so interested in this product is that it contains laxogegin-i have mild arthritis in neck and shoulders and elbows have began to hurt when doing pushing lifts, I've heard that laxogenin is good for aches and pains, so this is something I will be on the look out for---I am 59 btw.

I am hoping that by the middle of this run, I should be able to start doing light jogging on treadmill.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got MUSCLE SKULPTOR on Friday afternoon and took 2 caps about an hour before dinner...I felt the stims, nothing major but I felt them enough to get a boost-it did not interfere with sleep. what was major is the reduction in hunger I felt, very good appetite suppression!!! also I might add that since yesterday I have felt in a better mood.

so...I planned on normal dosing to be 1st thing in the morning along with my pre-workout 15-20 minutes before workout, and this is what I have been doing up until today...after I looked at label I saw that there are 90 caps in the bottle so starting today I have began taking an additional cap mid-afternoon for a total of 3 caps daily.

my usual pre-workout is 2 scoops of re1gn, but I have cut back to 1 scoop with 2 caps of MUSCE SKULPTOR...and then 1 scoop of focus xt with my mid-afternoon 1 cap of MUSCLE SKULPTOR....I have been doing this routine for several weeks minus the MUSCLE SKULPTOR, so any difference since adding it will be noticed.

it is probably placebo effect, but I swear my joints feel better today...btw-this will be my 1st time using laxogenin!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice initial feedback. Two scoops of re1gn and I would die lol. Sculptor definitely has some good appetite suppression. Looking forward to the log.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the run. Your Joints are going to love it!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure! Can't wait to see how it treats you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice initial feedback. Two scoops of re1gn and I would die lol. Sculptor definitely has some good appetite suppression. Looking forward to the log.
I love 2 scoops of re1gn but the heavy stims make me super hungry, I've had to cut workout short before just to eat, lol....using just 1 scoop of reign and 2 MUSCLE SKULPTOR I barely even felt like eating post workout today...

btw-I train fasted 1st thing in mornings.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love 2 scoops of re1gn but the heavy stims make me super hungry, I've had to cut workout short before just to eat, lol....using just 1 scoop of reign and 2 MUSCLE SKULPTOR I barely even felt like eating post workout today...

The Only Way To Train !!!! AM Guys Rule!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Awesome. I love fasted training when i'm trying to cut.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
woke up this morning and downed 1 scoop re1gn and 2 caps MUSCLE SKULPTOR....waited about 15 minutes then went down to basement...did 10 minutes of stretching and warmups, then did 30 minutes of lifting, followed by 15 minutes on treadmill...very excited to be able to start light cardio again after knee replacement!!!

things to note:

frequent urination-the 1st hour or so after taking MUSCLE SKULPTOR I am peeing every 10-15 minutes, after that it is still above normal but much less...
appetite suppression is still pretty effective, but it didn't seem to be as good today as it has been the other days I've used---will keep an eye on this!!!
joint relief-felt pretty stiff and sore this morning but soon after dosing MUSCLE SKULPTOR and doing stretching it eased up and has been fairly good today-I really hope this continues...

just took my afternoon 1 cap dose...with 90 caps in bottle I can dose 2 am and 1 mid afternoon and still get a month out of the bottle!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff so far man. Cant wait to see how this treats you.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed to support my mans thebigt. I got 99 problems and my knees and joints are every single damn one;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice update! Hopefully the joint relief will continue with the muscle sculptor..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up and took 2 caps MUSCLE SKULPTOR and drank 1 scoop of re1gn.... waited 20 minutes then headed to basement.

no lifting today...did 20 minutes of calisthenics and then 20 minutes on treadmill....really happy with my progress, I was able to do 20 minutes of incline walking virtually pain free...will give it another week and then slowly phase in some jogging!!!

still peeing more than usual and joints are feeling less achy-not totally pain free but better....

been keeping diet pretty strict[I don't count cals, just watch what I eat and smaller portions when cutting]...clothes seem to be fitting looser already, will weigh in on sunday!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like some positive results already!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
got up and took 2 caps MUSCLE SKULPTOR and drank 1 scoop of re1gn.... waited 20 minutes then headed to basement.

no lifting today...did 20 minutes of calisthenics and then 20 minutes on treadmill....really happy with my progress, I was able to do 20 minutes of incline walking virtually pain free...will give it another week and then slowly phase in some jogging!!!

still peeing more than usual and joints are feeling less achy-not totally pain free but better....

been keeping diet pretty strict[I don't count cals, just watch what I eat and smaller portions when cutting]...clothes seem to be fitting looser already, will weigh in on sunday!!!
Dang! The clothes getting looser already! That's awesome man. Hopefully the jogging will be pain free as well;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Soon to be a Lean - Mean Running Machine !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dang! The clothes getting looser already! That's awesome man. Hopefully the jogging will be pain free as well;)
yeah, dropping 7lbs is going to be cake, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Soon to be a Lean - Mean Running Machine !!
thanks...really pleased with how things have turned out, there is no way I would be able to jog/run before surgery!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't even run across the street with the way my knee is now.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can run but I tell myself I can't so I won't have to do cardio;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't even run across the street with the way my knee is now.
I am really hoping to be able to play tennis again, even if it's just doubles!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There is still the Elliptical !!
Yep I try and use the elliptical whenever I do, do cardio. I can definitely tell the next day my joints aren't as banged up after using it rather than running outside or treadmill.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no re1gn today just 2 caps of MUSCLE SKULPTOR about an hour before breakfast...R@R day today, spending time with grandkids!!!

still peeing more than usual, but at least it has slowed down some---I must have been retaining a lot of water, occasionally trt will do that to me since I don't use a script AI...this might account for clothes fitting looser so fast. still haven't weighed yet, I was going to do that today but will probably just wait until tomorrow.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anxious to see how much body weight you have dropped

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Same. It will definitely be interested to see your starting weight versus your weight at the end of this run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anxious to see how much body weight you have dropped
4lbs....I ate cake and ice cream with granddaughters yesterday or it might have been even more, but 4lbs in 1 week is very good---even though a lot of it is probably water, 4lbs is 4lbs, imo!!!

very pleased so far even though joints were pretty stiff and sore this morning after several days of feeling better....it could be this funky weather we are having, it snowed this morning and is supposed to be 70 on Wednesday, lol...really looking forward to warmer weather!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4lbs is a step in the right direction, nice work! Believe me I know you have to have Ice Cream with the Grand Kids !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol...no choice, no way I was getting out of it.:food:
I dont want to get out of it. I would have 2 pieces of cake and 4 scoops of ice cream. of course that is probably why I hardly lose weight.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ice Cream and Grand Kids two of my favorite things!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ice cream is my weakness! 4lbs is a nice drop for only a week to! Keep eatting the cake and ice cream it is making you lose weight;) aha jk

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ice cream is my weakness! 4lbs is a nice drop for only a week to! Keep eatting the cake and ice cream it is making you lose weight;) aha jk
Now that's a diet I could stick too !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am a happy camper....did a quick 20 minutes of chest/arms/back, then did a set of squats-it was only 120lbs for 10, but it was the 1st time I've done squats in years!!! not only that then I did 30 minutes on treadmill with 10 minutes of incline jogging....so far I am pain free, waiting to see what tomorrow brings?

it is hard to put into words how happy I am to be able to do squats and jog again!!!:arms:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just took my 3rd cap of the day....I continue to take 2 caps with a scoop of re1gn 1st thing in morning and then a 3rd cap mid to late afternoon with a scoop of focus xt for appetite control and a pickerupper.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a happy camper....did a quick 20 minutes of chest/arms/back, then did a set of squats-it was only 120lbs for 10, but it was the 1st time I've done squats in years!!! not only that then I did 30 minutes on treadmill with 10 minutes of incline jogging....so far I am pain free, waiting to see what tomorrow brings?

it is hard to put into words how happy I am to be able to do squats and jog again!!!:arms:
That is awesome brother! sounds like the knee replacement is moving along nicely.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Awesome news that you can do squats and jog again! :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm next in line for a new knee, just haven't pull the pin yet....

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff all around man! And it's only the beginning