8 weeks of PR XT

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most logs of PR XT are really old I want to do a new one. Goal is to recomp and harden up.
Pretty sure I’m not zinc or D3 deficient so anything I feel would be from the other ingredients.
Dosing and other Supplements include:

PR XT: with meals, pre on workout days
Assass1nate: with meals, pre on workout days
Ergonine: everyday
Stims: caffeine, yohimbe HCl, nicotene(this one really helps curb the appetite)
Pre: CM, BA, Agmatine, Luecine(train fasted)

It’s been 2 days so far. I started at 179.4. I know i just started, but I don’t see an increase in hunger. Which is good lol, I don’t want that.
Starting picks below. Was pretty bloated from Wednesday, was a stressful day at work, binged on food. But wanna come out on top, and hit 170 in this time frame.
Before

After

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am in to see your gains.. Strength will be noticeable.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3, 177.6. I picked up working full body 3 times a week. I moved from PPL 4 times a week. I did it for a long time so I thing I have been reacting to this different stimulus very well. So today, I hit the bag and did jump rope. And ran around the neighbor hood. It’s pretty much gonna be full body M, W, F. And some type of aerobic activity Sun and Sat. Thinking about incorporating some cardio on Tuesday and Thurs, but I’ll save for when I plateau.

I am also going to India for the week! So I’ll bring my workout bands and my push-up thing. Maybe use this as a stim break to.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3, 177.6. I picked up working full body 3 times a week. I moved from PPL 4 times a week. I did it for a long time so I thing I have been reacting to this different stimulus very well. So today, I hit the bag and did jump rope. And ran around the neighbor hood. It’s pretty much gonna be full body M, W, F. And some type of aerobic activity Sun and Sat. Thinking about incorporating some cardio on Tuesday and Thurs, but I’ll save for when I plateau.

I am also going to India for the week! So I’ll bring my workout bands and my push-up thing. Maybe use this as a stim break to.
Welcome to my land. Where in India?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Sweet. Yea whenever I have to travel somewhere for a weeks like or go on vacation I like to have stim break. It's the perfect time for it cause usually when I travel i don't get in as good of workouts anyways.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. Yea whenever I have to travel somewhere for a weeks like or go on vacation I like to have stim break. It's the perfect time for it cause usually when I travel i don't get in as good of workouts anyways.
Yeah, like unless your hotel has an exercise area, or you go run out in the street for a bit, your not gonna get as good a workout. Bodyweight stuff and bands, can work up a decent sweat it you hit it hard.
I think I may still find myself drinking tea though.

Day 4, idk weight lol. 9 hr flight to India today. Got in something a little exercise in m hotel room.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, like unless your hotel has an exercise area, or you go run out in the street for a bit, your not gonna get as good a workout. Bodyweight stuff and bands, can work up a decent sweat it you hit it hard.
I think I may still find myself drinking tea though.

Day 4, idk weight lol. 9 hr flight to India today. Got in something a little exercise in m hotel room.
Most of the hotels, 3star and above, do have a fully equipped gym.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So day 5-6, idk weight, on vacation. Almost this whole time my veins have been popping out of my arms. I was able to hit the weights today and the pump and muscle fullness is real. In accordance with Assass1nate to I think it’s helping me really put the nutrients where I need it. I have also not been going balls to the wall on food.

But I can’t lie, maybe because of this delicious Indian cuisine. I have been getting a bloat, today was not as bad, but yesterday night was painful. Like bend at the waist and wince in pain. Just lots of gas . But the food is off the chain, saw the Taj Mahal today, and tomorrow we r going into it. The place is truly astounding.

Lovin PR XT so far, I think I react to AP really well.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7, it’s my birthday! And it has started out good. Got to see the inside of the Taj Mahal, and we r going to see other place here in Agra. Nothing to report feel the same. No increase in appetite, it’s crazy how well Assass1nate can suppress it. Also it may have to do with a lot of breads foods here, foods in liquid or some kind of sauce.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7, it’s my birthday! And it has started out good. Got to see the inside of the Taj Mahal, and we r going to see other place here in Agra. Nothing to report feel the same. No increase in appetite, it’s crazy how well Assass1nate can suppress it. Also it may have to do with a lot of breads foods here, foods in liquid or some kind of sauce.
I hope you have someone local to help you find good eating joints. Get some spices while you're here and be exceptional good at negotiating prices. Most of the prices at local souq is decided by the seller from the face of the buyer. If you need some help, let me know.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8 and 9. I got really sick on day 8. It was crazy felt horrible. Slept on the flight the entire way back to narita, which as over night, so I landed there at about 930 Japan time. Then I had to transfer airports and catch another flight home. I don’t have anything to report yet. Just feeling a bit sick still.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope you have someone local to help you find good eating joints. Get some spices while you're here and be exceptional good at negotiating prices. Most of the prices at local souq is decided by the seller from the face of the buyer. If you need some help, let me know.
Yeah it was a planned trip. The food was pretty freakin amazing. Amazing how each food item is made differently at each place.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10. I weighed in at 174.6. Ridiculous amount of weight loss. Mostly water due to me not eating a whole lot the day I got sick, ate lunch, then skipped dinner, then didn’t eat on a 9 hour flight. All the while having the runs, which I still do. I also forgot to take my ergonine with me. I, I didn’t take the today either. So that coulda helped me shed some water. But still a lot more than what I thought. I guess I didn’t do to much damage in India.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11, weighed 175. Body might be gaining a bit more water back albeit having the runs. The gym was hard today. Felt sloppy and rough. Still recovering from being sick. Strength felt the same but I was fully there physically and mentally.

I actually haven’t taken my ergonine. I actually want to take a 2 week break. See exactly how it affects me.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12 no change in weight. Took leave this week. This was an off day. Catching up on shows, after the India trip I have no idea how, it might have been the bus, or idk. But the left side of my lower back hurts a lot
. Getting up and bending at the waist is painful. I wanted to hit some cardio today, but don’t usually wake up early enough to do it, so I skipped. Will hit full body tomorrow. I might leg press again to save my back.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13, 175. No change in weight. Still think this weight drop is due to the runs.

Anyways did a full body workout. Ok off days I dose PR XT with meals and on days 2 before workout and 2 with lunch and dinner. Today was th first I took 2 after the workout 2. I believe PR XT is assisting e with holding onto muscle, and glucose optimization. Good since I’m trying to recomp. I also tried a sample of prolific today. I don’t think the pump was that good, even adding Agmatine, I usually do better with straight 8 grams L citruline. But the mental focus was good, I will goad on that. Also tried amino 4 during to, delicious, don’t think it helped with energy though. Usually just take 5g bulk leucine before. And it is more beneficial, whether physiological or psychological.

This workout felt a lot better than Monday’s
back is barely bothering me
This workout was as follows:
Leg press 3x10 5 plates each side
Calf press 3x8 150, 150, 155
Weighted pull ups 3x8 25lbs, 35, 45
Laying ham curl 3x8 175
Incline press 3x8 185
Lateral raise 3x8 35lb dumbbells
I then ran a circuit on cable:
Rear delt 95lbs 3x8 vertical grip bar
Tricep push down 95lbs 3x8 easy bar
Hammer curl 2x8 57.5lbs rope
Bicep curl 2x8 57.5lbs easy bar
Cable crunch 3x8 80 lbs rope
On this

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14 175 again. Off day did some fasted cardio. Made my own Thai green curry today was the bomb. So today was kind of a refeed arms feel good and vascular. ABE took 3 weeks to kick in, so that’s where I expect the heavy hitting to come in.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15 weight 174.6. I even had eaten a bit more than planned the night before. Didn’t realize how calorie and sodium heavy Thai Currys are until I made it.

Today was a great day in the gym, and weight moved easy. The endurance and strength from PR XT I feel is kicking in a little bit.

Workout:
3x5 backsquats 225, 245, 275
3x8 wife grip lat pull down 145, 145 , 160
3x8 decline bench 205
3x8 Arnold shoulderpress 55s,
50 x 45 lb weight shrugs
3x10 rear delt pull (cable) 95
Superset:
3x8 tilted skull rusher 90lb EZ curl
2x6 hamper curl 45s
1x12 bicep curl 30s
3x8 laying ham curl 175
Also did a bit of treadmill at the end.

Progress pics this morning to. They look hella different.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 16, not much to report did fasted cardio in the morning

Day 17, I weighed my lowest yet at 173.8. I wanted to go for a run but was feeling lazy

Day 18, another full body session today. I believe I’m feelin. The effects, increased strength and endurance, which is really helping during this cut/recomp. Also, I noticed that I’m getting some acne, a bit on my face and other places. Really surprising.
I also tried a free sample of wild thing I got in the mail, wow, that **** is good, pump, energy and that stim effect wow. Also tried PES cookies and cream protein. It was good, not as good as peanut butter cookie though.

I also started 50mg forskolin and 600mg KSM-66 last weeek.

Workout was as follows:
3x8 leg press 5 plates, 6, 7
3x8 calf press 160
1x6, 1x4, 1x1 OHP 135, 155, 165
2x8, 1x6 barbell row 185, 195, 205
2x8, 1x4 dumbbell bench 90, 95, 100
3x8 hamstring curl 170
Superset: cable machine
3x8 triceps push down 95, 102.5, 110
3x8 bicep curl 57.5, 65, 72.5
Followed by 15-20 minutes of 6% incline treadmill at 3.7 MPH.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 19 I weighed 173.6 when I first woke up which was really early, but later I did again without going to the restroom I weighed 172.2? Idk maybe that scale is wack.

Feeling a lot better, I think my runs are gone and I’m back to optimal feeling. Can’t wait to hit the gym tomorrow.
Had about 1800-1900 cals today.
Breakfast was 4 eggs, 1 1/2 oz mozzarella cheese, and a little bit of a protein shake.
Lunch was roast beef ona French kaiser roll with some au jus sauce, with a side salad.
Dinner was a can of tuna and a PB&J lol...

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20, weighed in at 175.8. Currently my scale sits on a linoleum floor. Which may not be the best place for it. I shifted it to a position where I got 2 consecutive weigh ins, but I think I’m going to move it to my bathroom, which is really solid.

I am also finally regular and I feel a lot better! Energy felt high in the gym today. I don’t usually do front lateral work as I usually get enough from my pressing movements, but through it in since I did lay raises.
Breakfast: 50Gs of protein from a shake
Lunch: chicken of the sea; pink salmon, the entire can. I also got back to work and couldnt resist the urge for something sweet. So I grabbed a box of girlscout smore cookies. Started off with 2, then I said screw it and ate the other 6. I’m at 1481 calories, so dinner will have to be something small. Probably go to a Lawson’s or th shopette and get something that’s like 400-500 calories for dinner.

Today’s workout:
2x5 1x4 1x1 deadlift 225, 275, 315, 365
Superset:
1x6 1x8 1x10 benchpress 225 205 185
3x10 BW pull-ups wise grip
Superset:
3x8 lateral raises 35lb dumbbells
(Added in till failure cable laterals)
3x5 front raises 20lb dumbbells
Superset:
3x8 dumbbell curl 40lbs
3x8 modified skullcrusher 90 100x2
30 x smith shrugs 225
35 x leg extensions 160
Also finished with 3.7 MPH at 6% incline for 15 mins on the treadmill.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 21, active rest day. Did Ab work and ran around the neighborhood. Acne is gettig a bit more prominent.

Day 22, full body workout was as follows:
3x8 barbell squat 235
3x8 iso front lat pulldown 90, 115, 90 ea. Hand
3x8 seated OHP 135, 145, 155
2x12 BB bench 135 did these slow and concentrated
3x8 DB shrugs 100lbs
Circuit: cable
3x8 rear delt pull
3x8 triceps push down 102.5
3x8 bicep curl 57.5x2 65

The base is in an exercise right now. So I just did a bit more chest, back, and arm work at the place I’m at since they have a weight room. Hate these exercises.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn’t have an acne issue with the run. Hopefully someone with a better understanding about the ingredients can help you with what’s causing the acne.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn’t have an acne issue with the run. Hopefully someone with a better understanding about the ingredients can help you with what’s causing the acne.
Since I did start taking, KSM-66, last week, I think I’ll know whether it could be from stress or the PR XT if it goes away.
I’m not mad about it, it’s not so much that it bothers me.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 29: Sorry that I have been away. The exercise kinda messed up my schedule. Due to that I haven’t been getting good sleep. Later bed time but would still wake up at the same time. I’m not the type that can go back to sleep. Albeit strength and endurance feels up.

Workout today was as follows:
3x8 barbell squat 225
3x15 BW donkey calf raise
3x8 pause barbell bench 185
3x8 lateral raise 35lb x 2 40 lbs x 1 DBs
3x8 MTS kneeling leg curl 90lbs ea.
3x8 wise grip BW pull-ups
3x10 rear delt
2x12 flys
3x8 MTS row 80, 90, 100lbs
3x8 close grip bench 135, 155, 175
1x20 DB curl 30 lb DBs

Progress 4 week progress pic:

Actually felt bloated in the pics I think my body comp looks a bit better in these then 2 weeks ago.
Going to see this event where everyone competes in a singing contest on base. So probably gonna have a late bed time again.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 30: I ran 4 miles and watched infinity war
Day 31: didn’t do anything sat around and binged watched the alienist. I truly enjoy 19th century places shows and movies. Tonight I realized what PR XT is doing for me. I am definitely getting an increase in hunger. Last week and this weekend. Didn’t even realize how much I was casually eating until after I ate.

Day 32: This morning I also realized was PR XT is doing for my physique. I don’t feel bloated, nor do I feel like I worsened my physique any. It truly is a good recomping supplement. Also I guess my libido has gone up a bit. When i finished last night in bed with the GF I realized how Powferul it was, it felt extremely good. After 4 weeks I am definitely feeling all the effects. Endurance is up, and strength up a little bit to. Considering I don’t really strength train, my strength gain is slow but I’m not hurting for it. I was surprised at how ez th 110 was moving on the tricep press. Also the lat pull down to, that 160 came crashing down, usually can do one set at 160, but have to go down to 145 cause of form.

Workout today:
Superset:
3x8 leg press 5, 6, 7 plates
3x8 calf press 160
3x8 seated OHP 145, 155, 165(rest pause on last set)
3x8 lat pulldown 160
3x8 rear delt pulls 95lbs
3x10 Smith shrugs 225
3x8 machine fly 190, 205, 220
Superset:
1x8, 1x10, 1x12 triceps OH press 110lb DB
3x8 Bicep EZ curl 80lbs
10 mind on treadmill

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 33: off day, hunger still increased but not totally out of control. I meant for today to be a bit lighter on the calories since it’s an off day but wound up to an Indian restaurant. Naan that’s like a freaking tennis racket.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 36: So PR XT is making me fairly ravenously hungry. On off days when I want to watch what I eat a bit more. I can’t, I just go till I am satisfied. But this also helps me put those nutrients where I want it to go. Wake up in the morning looking leaner and fuller. PR XT is definitely a potent recomp agent so far. I will not goad this to just the AC, but the beta receptor antagonists in it to. Also I deadlifted Wednesday and my lower back was fairly sore Thursday, like almost to a point where I couldn’t move furniture. Today it is sore, but it is not slowing me down at all like a regular post heavy DL day or 2 would. Recovery is spot on.
Yes strength is up to! Usually I’d pull the 90s for a set of 8 on DB rows, but today I felt like I could have gone up to 100.

Today’s workout was as follows:
Superset
Leg press 3x8 6 plates,
Calf press 3x8 160
Incline press 2x8 185, 1x10 135
1 arm DB rows 3x8 95lbs
Lateral raise 1x8, 1x10, 1x12 30 lbs
Close hammer grip lat pull 3x8 130
Laying leg curl 3x8 170
Superset
OH tricep press 1x12 1x10 1x8 110lb DB
DB curl 1x8 40lbs 1x4 45 1x3 50

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When it comes to anything natural, I always look of strength increase first. If you have a decent increase in strength= higher volume, more weights= gainz! Glad you're liking it so far.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When it comes to anything natural, I always look of strength increase first. If you have a decent increase in strength= higher volume, more weights= gainz! Glad you're liking it so far.
Yeah I’d be totally down for dosing this product 1.5 the suggested take some boron to help absorb the Vit D and the added zinc would be good to.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 39: Hunger is the most prominent thing from this supplement to, it’s also a fairly decent fat burner with the beta antogonists in it. I can handle the hunger during the week(kind of) when most of my time is spent working and not thinking of food. But the weekends are the hardest lazing around and watching Netflix. Finished black lightning and I am know catching up on Gotham S4. The weekend is truly a hard time to manage hunger. Not sure if because I do on an empty stomach, but PR XT doesn’t seem to help aerobic endurance. (I run saturdays) Even not eating on a deficit doesn’t help. It could be the empty stomach, the stims, caffeine and yohimbe just does not help in terms of aerobic activity, since it requires no oxygen.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 41: today was the first day I tried 4 caps preworkout. I’m not sure if it really has acute effects. Maybe the beta agonists it has in it. So I can’t for say sure I felt much more from 4 at once than 2, we’ll i was gasping for air today hard core, that’s it. Friday I will take 6 at once see if there’s any difference.

I’m trying to decide whether or not I should run a strict mini cut for my last 2 weeks. Would prefer my pictures look better, even though I highly believe my progress pics do.

Ok I just realized 7 plates on the leg press was moving easier.
Workout today:
Leg press 3x10 5, 6, 7 plates
Bench press 5x225, 2x245, 8x205
Pull ups 3x8 25 lb weighted
Hamstring curls 3x8 170
Lateral raises 2x8 1x8 35s 30s
Smith shrugs 3x12 225
Superset
4x10 cable tricep pushdown
2x8 bicep curl
2x8 hammer curl

Also today was the first day I had a workout partner. I said the time i workout and he came. I don’t mind having a partner, it enables training for strength easier. But getting stronger isn’t a huge goal of mine as much as body composition is. Anyways he’s a SERE guy and he’s tall and ectomorphic. He has a bit of mass on him, but still farther on the ectomorph side. He def wants to gain some size. I sent him to strong supplement shop lol. He doesn’t hardcore weight train like I do, but he’s no beginner to the “fitness part”, supplementation wise yes, he is very beginner.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 44: so today I tried all 6 capsules preworkout in the morning. Again maybe a bit of increase in endurance, but nothing else, so timing doesn’t really matter.

But what I am sure of now that PR XT is doing for me is opening my airways. I noticed it just yesterday a little bit, but dosing 6 pills at once really opened my airways, a lot, I could breathe better and almost felt like I had a higher lung capacity.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I haven’t posted in a bit, didn’t feel like I needed to. This is my final review of PR XT. This is a good supplement, my intent was to recomp, which I think I did. A bit vernier in the gym and a little less belly fat. Endurance was definitely up in the gym. After the first 4 weeks you start to get in a increase in hunger, and the aim of not going for a complete bulk is hard. If appetite can be controlled for the full 8. You’d be looking nice and hard at the end.

At first I realized that the zinc and D3 coulda been replaced with maybe more anabolic substances, but now that I quit, I’m kinda gonna miss them. Even though I take a multi and zma, you still don’t get enough. It was really convenient having them.

I think out of 5 stars I’ll give it a 3.5. It’s a solid supplement with ingredients you really don’t see a lot in current sups. The AC and the 2 beta agonists it has.

Would I take again? Yeah but next time I’d be stacking it with something and probably run longer or a higher dose age, maybe mix it with another AC product.

Again solid bulking product and an amazing cutter if appetite can be controlled +4 weeks.