Finally Sleeping with Mr. Supps Sleep (Sponsored)

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
First off, shoutout to the reps at Mr. Supps (specifically Young Gotti and cheftepesh1) for this opportunity. I have used similar supplements in the past (IML Dream N Grow and ProSupps Crash) so I can't wait to see how this compares.

I have been lifting for about 8 years now (I am 24), but recently underwent chemotherapy for squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck with bone metastasis. I completed treatment about a month and a half ago, but as you can imagine, my body is basically starting over like a clean slate (I lost 50 pounds). Ever since my diagnosis, I have had problems sleeping and hope that this will help as it has definitely impacted my recovery from workout sessions.

I will try and post my experience every morning (how much sleep I got, how deep the sleep was, how many times I woke up in middle of night, etc.) every day or at least every other day. At the end of the log, I will give my overall experience of the supplement taking into account the quality of sleep, help with recovery, as well as pricing considerations. I will also make sure and clearly state any unexpected side effects that I experience if they occur.

P.S. All medications that I was taking previously were stopped a month ago and my doctors have given me the go ahead to return to training and taking supplements (just no clean and jerks).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Watching for some sweet sleep

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
Last night was one of the best nights sleep I have gotten in months.

Approximately 30-40 minutes after taking 1 serving, I started to become drowsy and honestly a little sloppy - kind of like I was mildly intoxicated. When I laid down, I fell into a deep sleep within 5 minutes. I did not wake up at all during the night (I usually wake up 3-4 times a night).

Upon waking (after 9 hrs of sleep), I was instantly alert - which is uncommon compared to other sleep aids I have used. Hopefully this isn't just a one time thing and I look forward to seeing how effective the product is in the coming weeks.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is the stuff we want to see. Get those recovery zzz.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
It's been a hectic few days, so sorry for no update.

Overall, the past couple days I have had a similar experience as the first post. I have noticed a couple small side effects. One is really dry mouth in the morning (not that big of a deal). And the other is probably a more personal side effect - I suffer from temporary peripheral neuropathy from my chemotherapy treatments and I have noticed that after taking sleep, the numbness in my hands and feet is several degrees worse. When I wake up in the morning, this side effect is gone however.

Overall I would say neither of these are negatively impacting my experience with sleep, but I wanted to make note of them.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
The past few days I have been experimenting with different serving sizes to see what works best for me. If I have had a late workout (which is the norm), a full serving is needed to help me wind down from my preworkout (HyperMax by Performax Labs). On any other day, a 3/4 serving is adequate to give me a great night's sleep without feeling too lethargic in the morning.

As for my current supplementation, I am currently using Syntha 6 for my protein needs, HyperMax combined with VasoMax for preworkout, Creactor for creatine, and Super Laxo by Primeval Labs (along with Sleep by Muscle Research of course). My current workout program is a simple push/pull/legs routine every other day. As I am just now getting back in to the swing of things, I do not know my current 1rm on the three big lifts, but I hope to be able to estimate them in the coming days. I will be posting my workout logs in the coming weeks in order to track my strength gains, but it should be realized by people following my logs that my strength gains will not be normal as I am rebuilding my strength from a period of ~6 months of being bedridden.

I am currently weighing in at 157, which is ~15 pounds more than when I finished chemo. I think that this is roughly where my normalized weight is without weight training, and I will be logging my weight each workout. Before chemotherapy, I weighed roughly 190 lbs, so I have a long way to go to get back to my old size.

Tomorrow will be pull day, followed by push on Monday, and legs on Wednesday. If anyone has any questions at all, feel free to post in here or send me a DM and I will try to respond as quickly as possible!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good start to the log. I look forward to seeing how this works for you.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
I'm a little bit late getting everything going, if there is anything else you think I should add in let me know!

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
Last night I had a great 9 hrs of sleep, only waking up once during the night to use the bathroom. I had some problem falling asleep at first, but no problems falling back asleep. Overall, it ended up being a good night, I just had a lot running through my mind before bed.

I am out with friends now but will update with my workout log from today when I am home. It was a great pull day, especially considering it was my first day doing deadlifts again since last September (when I started treatment). I also weighed in at 161, up a bit from a couple days ago, probably mostly water weight.

Looking forward to a good night's sleep tonight!

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
03/31/2018 Workout Log - Pull
(All exercises done with 60-75 seconds rest between sets unless otherwise stated)

Barbell Deadlift (2 minute rest)
135 lbs x 5
135 lbs x 6
135 lbs x 8

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
100 lbs x 12
105 lbs x 11
110 lbs x 9

Cable Seated Row
100 lbs x 10
100 lbs x 10
115 lbs x 8

Machine Reverse Flys
100 lbs x 12
110 lbs x 10
110 lbs x 9

Dumbbell Shoulder Shrug
50 lbs x 10
50 lbs x 10
50 lbs x 8

Dumbbell Lateral Raise
15 lbs x 12
15 lbs x 10
15 lbs x 8

Bicep Curl Machine
80 lbs x 10
80 lbs x 10
80 lbs x 10

Cable Close Grip Curl
80 lbs x 10
80 lbs x 9
80 lbs x 8

Overall, I had what I consider to be a great workout, and was very excited to be able to start back deadlifting at 135 (albeit low reps) considering I have only been off bedrest and chemo for around 2 months or so. I probably could have done more reps, but my legs were so sore from 2 days ago that I was shaky on the negative portion of the lift and did not want to push it too hard.

I suck at posing but am considering doing some upper body progress pics if I can work up the courage to take some shots. Looking forward to a good night's sleep tonight and seeing how sore I am tomorrow!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
04/31/2018 Workout Log - Pull
(All exercises done with 60-75 seconds rest between sets unless otherwise stated)

Barbell Deadlift (2 minute rest)
135 lbs x 5
135 lbs x 6
135 lbs x 8

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
100 lbs x 12
105 lbs x 11
110 lbs x 9

Cable Seated Row
100 lbs x 10
100 lbs x 10
115 lbs x 8

Machine Reverse Flys
100 lbs x 12
110 lbs x 10
110 lbs x 9

Dumbbell Shoulder Shrug
50 lbs x 10
50 lbs x 10
50 lbs x 8

Dumbbell Lateral Raise
15 lbs x 12
15 lbs x 10
15 lbs x 8

Bicep Curl Machine
80 lbs x 10
80 lbs x 10
80 lbs x 10

Cable Close Grip Curl
80 lbs x 10
80 lbs x 9
80 lbs x 8

Overall, I had what I consider to be a great workout, and was very excited to be able to start back deadlifting at 135 (albeit low reps) considering I have only been off bedrest and chemo for around 2 months or so. I probably could have done more reps, but my legs were so sore from 2 days ago that I was shaky on the negative portion of the lift and did not want to push it too hard.

I suck at posing but am considering doing some upper body progress pics if I can work up the courage to take some shots. Looking forward to a good night's sleep tonight and seeing how sore I am tomorrow!
Great progress. Taking pics is never easy as we are always harder on ourselves.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
04/02/2018 Workout Log - Push

60 seconds rest between sets unless otherwise stated (this is my normal rest time so assume this is the case for all future posts unless otherwise stated)

Barbell Incline Bench Press (90 seconds rest)
95 lbs x 12
95 lbs x 10
95 lbs x 5 (someone stole bench while I went to water fountain, so 3rd set was done immediately following my next workout)

Machine Shoulder Press
50 lbs x 15
70 lbs x 15
90 lbs x 12

Barbell Bench Press
95 lbs x 8
95 lbs x 9
95 lbs x 8

Cable Cross Over
20 lbs x 13
30 lbs x 8
25 lbs x 11

Cable Rope Triceps Pushdown
50 lbs x 12
60 lbs x 10
60 lbs x 9

Dumbbell Standing Triceps Extension
35 lbs x 10
35 lbs x 9
35 lbs x 8

Overall, had a good workout - I felt very rested and more energetic than normal following lasts nights sleep (Thank you Mr. Supps!). This was my first day doing any barbell bench work, and honestly I was kind of disappointed at the weight I was using, but I have to start somewhere. I didn't realize my chest had lost so much strength during treatments (I used to max bench 295, I would be surprised to max out over 135 now). Also, my DB standing tri extensions was disappointing, but by the time I get to it, I am already pretty exhausted. For the next couple week, I hope to work on building my strength up as well as working on my muscular endurance. After that, I will start adding in more volume on my lifts.

One of my workout buddies has agreed to help me with some progress pics of my back and chest area when we workout again, so I hope to have some starting pics up soon.

Within the next couple weeks I should be able to make some determination as to whether I feel Sleep is improving my recovery above normal. All I can say so far is that the Lemon Drop flavor is absolutely amazing and has been giving me wonderfully deep sleeps with very vivid dreams.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
04/04/2018 Workout Log - Legs

NOTE: Went with a friend to planet fitness today, so most of the lifts I do for legs were unavailable. Also, I feel like I'm coming down with a cold and ended the workout early. Hopefully some good sleep tonight and cold medicine will stop it in its tracks.

Leg Press
125 lbs x 15
130 lbs x 10
130 lbs x 8

Leg Extensions
105 lbs x 12
120 lbs x 8
120 lbs x 8

Seated Leg Curl
115 lbs x 12
130 lbs x 10
130 lbs x 8

Calf Extension Machine
115 lbs x 12
115 lbs x 13

Very short workout compared to my normal routine, hopefully this cold goes away before my next workout day and I may do some catch up leg work to make up for today.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
04/04/2018 Workout Log - Legs

NOTE: Went with a friend to planet fitness today, so most of the lifts I do for legs were unavailable. Also, I feel like I'm coming down with a cold and ended the workout early. Hopefully some good sleep tonight and cold medicine will stop it in its tracks.

Leg Press
125 lbs x 15
130 lbs x 10
130 lbs x 8

Leg Extensions
105 lbs x 12
120 lbs x 8
120 lbs x 8

Seated Leg Curl
115 lbs x 12
130 lbs x 10
130 lbs x 8

Calf Extension Machine
115 lbs x 12
115 lbs x 13

Very short workout compared to my normal routine, hopefully this cold goes away before my next workout day and I may do some catch up leg work to make up for today.
Did you grunt and get thrown out. It is sad how they don;t have equipment that can actually help you grow.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
Haha no, I just couldn't find the equipment I needed. My cold has transitioned to an extremely sore throat and occasional vomiting, I'll be taking a couple days out of the gym to recover.

Have been using sleep to go to bed at night as otherwise I can't sleep at all (due to the throat pain) and it is definitely helping me get a good night's sleep, even with me being sick.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
Update: Finally feeling much better and will be hitting the gym later today. Probably will be a lighter workout since my nutrition has been way off the past few days. Will update later with a log.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
04/09/2018 Workout Log - Legs (redone since I had access to actual barbell this time - wicked right?)

Barbell Squat
95 lbs x 12
135 lbs x 6
135 lbs x 6

Standing Calf Raises
110 lbs x 15
140 lbs x 12
140 lbs x 14

Leg Press (on sled - sled weight not counted)
140 lbs x 12
140 lbs x 12
140 lbs x 11

Leg Extensions
115 lbs x 12
120 lbs x 10
120 lbs x 8

Seated Leg Curl
120 lbs x 12
125 lbs x 10
130 lbs x 10

Felt good with the workout overall. I kept it pretty light and easy as I am still feeling a little sick, but I'm glad to be back and moving weights.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
Had a wonderful nights sleep (thank you muscle research), only waking up twice to use the bathroom. Woke up abnormally motivated and looking forward to hitting the gym tonight. Probably going to do my push workout, as my legs feel a little too sore to try and do deadlifts.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had a wonderful nights sleep (thank you muscle research), only waking up twice to use the bathroom. Woke up abnormally motivated and looking forward to hitting the gym tonight. Probably going to do my push workout, as my legs feel a little too sore to try and do deadlifts.

Sounds like this is working out pretty well for you.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
Yeah its been working great so far! I've been very satisfied. I got in a car wreck after my workout the other day, no injuries. I'll be updating with my log when I have more energy and I expect to be back in the gym tomorrow, as long as no muscle pain pops up in my back.

As for effectiveness of the product in general, so far it has been working better than any other sleep aid I have used (including my Xanax prescription). I especially like that it isn't keeping me groggy when I wake up in the morning.

Haven't used the past two nights as they have me on muscle relaxers that make me sleepy so I don't want to combine them. Seeing as I haven't had any muscular pain from the wreck yet, I'll stop taking the muscle relaxers tomorrow and get back to using sleep.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like we have a winner. This seems to be working pretty well for you.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
04/10/18 Workout Log - Push

Sorry for late update. I took the opportunity since I was sick for a while to switch my rotation back to push/pull/legs instead of pull/push/legs (just felt too awkward)

BB Incline Bench Press
95 lbs x 12
95 lbs x 12
95 lbs x 10

Machine Shoulder Press
90 lbs x 15
90 lbs x 12
90 lbs x 8

BB Bench Press
95 lbs x 10
95 lbs x 9
95 lbs x 9

Cable Crossovers
25 lbs x 15
30 lbs x 8
30 lbs x 9

60 lbs x 12
60 lbs x 10
60 lbs x 8

DB Standing Triceps Extension
40 lbs x 8
40 lbs x 8
40 lbs x 8

Was a great feeling workout and overall I am glad to see some progression from last week. I forgot to weigh myself, so I will make sure and do that during my next session. I'll be back in the gym doing pull tomorrow. I haven't felt any substantial back pain from the wreck, so today is my last day taking muscle relaxers.

As far as nutrition, every day has been eat as much as possible, period. Since I just finished chemo two months ago, I am doing a true bulk to not only regain muscle but also some healthy fat as I was bone thin. Shooting for an average of around 100g fat, 250g protein, 350g carbs for a daily average of ~3.1k calories a day or more if possible.

I realize I have only been back in the gym for a couple weeks after months of being bedridden, but it is so strange using such light weights. Especially considering I look much more in shape than I am. I have been getting weird looks from people because I look like I can bench/curl/etc. 2 times more than I have been. Maybe this is from my peripheral neuropathy and as that clears up the strength will come back quicker (I hope). I am just a little afraid of pushing myself too hard, especially since my doctor said too much weight and pressure on the rib that had the metastatic lesion could cause it to snap (since it has holes throughout it now).

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
Sounds like we have a winner. This seems to be working pretty well for you.
Yes and I plan on continuing the log until the end of this month, which should give me long enough to not only rate the short term effects of sleep but also any potential longer term effects (such as recovery, tolerance build up, etc.)

Unfortunately, I've been unable to get any progress shots yet as I haven't seen my friend that was gonna help me take them, but maybe I'll be able to at least get some progress shots in for the last two weeks of the log.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
04/13/2018 Workout Log - Pull
Note: I lowered my rest time between sets to 45 seconds instead of the usual 60 to increase the intesity.

Barbell Deadlift
135 lbs x 12
135 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 8

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
115 lbs x 12
120 lbs x 10
125 lbs x 7

Cable Seated Row
115 lbs x 10
115 lbs x 8
115 lbs x 9

Machine Reverse Flys
115 lbs x 12
120 lbs x 9
120 lbs x 8

I had to end the workout early because I started to get sick to my stomach - I think maybe too much preworkout (I usually only take a half scoop of HyperMax with a full scoop of VasoMax, but decided to try an almost full scoop of HyperMax and a full scoop of VasoMax). However, I was very satisfied with my progression in the workouts I did do and I feel with the lowered rest time that it was certainly not a complete waste. I will probably go back to the gym tomorrow or Sunday to do a deltoid, trap, and bis circuit to make up for missing them today. I weighed in at 165 lbs at the end of the workout, which is a gain of roughly 4 pounds since I last weighed in on 03/31/2018.

I am going to try and get some photos of my current physique in the front double bicep pose, side tricep pose, and back double bicep pose. If my friend doesn't meet up to help me take them, then I will take them myself but be forewarned - I am awful at taking pictures.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
04/10/18 Workout Log - Push

Sorry for late update. I took the opportunity since I was sick for a while to switch my rotation back to push/pull/legs instead of pull/push/legs (just felt too awkward)

BB Incline Bench Press
95 lbs x 12
95 lbs x 12
95 lbs x 10

Machine Shoulder Press
90 lbs x 15
90 lbs x 12
90 lbs x 8

BB Bench Press
95 lbs x 10
95 lbs x 9
95 lbs x 9

Cable Crossovers
25 lbs x 15
30 lbs x 8
30 lbs x 9

60 lbs x 12
60 lbs x 10
60 lbs x 8

DB Standing Triceps Extension
40 lbs x 8
40 lbs x 8
40 lbs x 8

Was a great feeling workout and overall I am glad to see some progression from last week. I forgot to weigh myself, so I will make sure and do that during my next session. I'll be back in the gym doing pull tomorrow. I haven't felt any substantial back pain from the wreck, so today is my last day taking muscle relaxers.

As far as nutrition, every day has been eat as much as possible, period. Since I just finished chemo two months ago, I am doing a true bulk to not only regain muscle but also some healthy fat as I was bone thin. Shooting for an average of around 100g fat, 250g protein, 350g carbs for a daily average of ~3.1k calories a day or more if possible.

I realize I have only been back in the gym for a couple weeks after months of being bedridden, but it is so strange using such light weights. Especially considering I look much more in shape than I am. I have been getting weird looks from people because I look like I can bench/curl/etc. 2 times more than I have been. Maybe this is from my peripheral neuropathy and as that clears up the strength will come back quicker (I hope). I am just a little afraid of pushing myself too hard, especially since my doctor said too much weight and pressure on the rib that had the metastatic lesion could cause it to snap (since it has holes throughout it now).
Good to see this is aiding you in coming back to yourself.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
04/16/2017 Workout Log - Pull cont.

Finally got a quick workout in to hit the muscles I missed the other day. My legs are still sore so my next session might be a little delayed while I recover.

Bicep Curl Machine
90 lbs x 15
100 lbs x 8
100 lbs x 8

DB Shoulder Shrugs
50 lbs x 12
55 lbs x 10
55 lbs x 10

Machine Deltoid Raise
100 lbs x 12
120 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 8

DB Bicep Curl
35 lbs x 10
35 lbs x 5
35 lbs x 6

Machine reverse flyes
120 lbs x 10
120 lbs x 9
120 lbs x 8

DB Hammer Curl
30 lbs x 10
35 lbs x 9
35 lbs x 6

I finished up with 10 mins of cardio to keep the blood pumping. Overall felt like a good workout and some of my strength is returning, I just need to start working on muscular endurance now as my strength falls off quickly in 2nd and 3rd sets.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
04/16/2017 Workout Log - Pull cont.

Finally got a quick workout in to hit the muscles I missed the other day. My legs are still sore so my next session might be a little delayed while I recover.

Bicep Curl Machine
90 lbs x 15
100 lbs x 8
100 lbs x 8

DB Shoulder Shrugs
50 lbs x 12
55 lbs x 10
55 lbs x 10

Machine Deltoid Raise
100 lbs x 12
120 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 8

DB Bicep Curl
35 lbs x 10
35 lbs x 5
35 lbs x 6

Machine reverse flyes
120 lbs x 10
120 lbs x 9
120 lbs x 8

DB Hammer Curl
30 lbs x 10
35 lbs x 9
35 lbs x 6

I finished up with 10 mins of cardio to keep the blood pumping. Overall felt like a good workout and some of my strength is returning, I just need to start working on muscular endurance now as my strength falls off quickly in 2nd and 3rd sets. Weighed in at 167 lbs.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
looks like this is working well for you.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
looks like this is working well for you.
Very satisfied so far! Managed to take some super amateur photos to kind of show my current progression.

28953944_10215812287965378_1673888591577427423_o.jpg

This was taken on my first day heading to the gym (I was too embarrassed to take one without shirt cause, you know, super scrawny.)

20180419_042218.jpg

Took this today to show how my chest, arms, abs are looking. My core is definitely a weak spot that I need to work on.

20180419_042021.jpg

And this was the best picture I could manage to take of my back.

Overall, I have gained roughly ten pounds in the past two and a half weeks. I am going to hold off on making a final judgment on Sleep for another week of lifting, but I definitely would not have gained as much as I have or recovered as quickly as I have been without it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is he main focus of sleep. Recovery is the key to gains and this will definitely aid in that.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
Sorry for the late update, I have been having problems getting the website to load - Idk if it's on my end with Comcast or anabolicminds.com end.

04/21/18 workout log - legs

Bb squat
135 lbs x 8
135 lbs x 6
135 lbs x 6

Standing calf raises
140 lbs x 15
140 lbs x 15
160 lbs x 12

Leg press
180 lbs x 12
180 lbs x 12
180 lbs x 10

Leg extensions
130 lbs x 12
130 lbs x 12
140 lbs x 10

Seated leg curls
130 lbs x 10
130 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 8

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
04/22/18 workout log - push

Bb incline bench
95 lbs x 15
135 lbs x 8
135 lbs x 8

Machine shoulder press
110 lbs x 12
110 lbs x 10
140 lbs x 6

Bb bench press
95 lbs x 12
115 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 7

Cable cross over
30 lbs x 12
30 lbs x 10
30 lbs x 8

Cable rope tricep push down
60 lbs x 13
60 lbs x 12
70 lbs x 7

Sleep the past few days has continued to be excellent. I think a small tolerance may be building up, so I would recommend not taking 7 days/week, maybe only on the nights after hitting the gym. I'm finally starting to see some strength increases which is great. Weighed in at 167. Will be doing a pull workout in the coming days and then will do a final analysis of the product.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards

Bb incline bench
95 lbs x 15
135 lbs x 8
135 lbs x 8

Machine shoulder press
110 lbs x 12
110 lbs x 10
140 lbs x 6

Bb bench press
95 lbs x 12
115 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 7

Cable cross over
30 lbs x 12
30 lbs x 10
30 lbs x 8

60 lbs x 13
60 lbs x 12
70 lbs x 7

Sleep the past few days has continued to be excellent. I think a small tolerance may be building up, so I would recommend not taking 7 days/week, maybe only on the nights after hitting the gym. I'm finally starting to see some strength increases which is great. Weighed in at 167. Will be doing a pull workout in the coming days and then will do a final analysis of the product.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Bb incline bench
95 lbs x 15
135 lbs x 8
135 lbs x 8

Machine shoulder press
110 lbs x 12
110 lbs x 10
140 lbs x 6

Bb bench press
95 lbs x 12
115 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 7

Cable cross over
30 lbs x 12
30 lbs x 10
30 lbs x 8

60 lbs x 13
60 lbs x 12
70 lbs x 7

Like anything on the market for sleep. I recommend cycling for two reasons. The first being tolerance the second being dependence. Even if the properties aren't addicting you can gain a dependency on it.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
Like anything on the market for sleep. I recommend cycling for two reasons. The first being tolerance the second being dependence. Even if the properties aren't addicting you can gain a dependency on it.
Exactly. I was expecting tolerance build up but just wanted to confirm it for the log.

Past couple nights I have noticed some issues with acid reflux after taking Sleep, but this only happened twice throughout the entire log.

I have been having some pretty severe back pain past couple days, probably from the car wreck so I am going to take a few days off before doing my pull workout. Hopefully this isn't something serious - the pain is in the same spot that I had last year, which was a sign of the metastatic lesions growing on my ribs. Either way, I think I have enough experience using Sleep to put together a full write up review of my experience this weekend and wrap up the log. I truly appreciate being given the opportunity to use this supplement and the support you have given me, so thank you!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly. I was expecting tolerance build up but just wanted to confirm it for the log.

Past couple nights I have noticed some issues with acid reflux after taking Sleep, but this only happened twice throughout the entire log.

I have been having some pretty severe back pain past couple days, probably from the car wreck so I am going to take a few days off before doing my pull workout. Hopefully this isn't something serious - the pain is in the same spot that I had last year, which was a sign of the metastatic lesions growing on my ribs. Either way, I think I have enough experience using Sleep to put together a full write up review of my experience this weekend and wrap up the log. I truly appreciate being given the opportunity to use this supplement and the support you have given me, so thank you!
We were glad you had a great experience on it.

Scorch0062

Scorch0062

Awards
-BACKGROUND-

I was chosen to run a 30 day log of Muscle Research's Sleep. I was just starting back in the gym after a long period of being bedridden during chemotherapy treatments (~6 months). I had been having problems sleeping, so I was excited to try Sleep and I was not disappointed.

-REVIEW-

Positives:
Quickly and effectively promotes relaxation.
Leads to a deep, satisfying sleep within 30-45 minutes.
Leaves no grogginess in the morning.
Wake up feeling very refreshed for the day.
Helps with muscle recovery substantially.
Tastes very refreshing (lemon drop flavor).

Negatives:
May cause upset stomach (acid reflux).
Caused some tingling/numbness in extremities (note on this below).
As with all sleep aids, tolerance builds up relatively quickly

Notes:
I suffer from peripheral neuropathy from my chemotherapy treatments, and I noticed that Sleep would make this worse as it took effect. For people without peripheral neuropathy, this should not be a problem. I found Sleep to work best when taken only on nights that I hit the gym. This keeps tolerance from building up as well as helping prevent a dependence forming, which is possible with any sleep aid.

I also gave a scoop to my friend to try. He and his girlfriend mixed it up in a 32 ounce water bottle and just took a few sips each night before sleep. They made the one scoop last 3 nights between the two of them and loved it! So a full serving is not always needed to experience the benefits of Sleep.

Score - 9.5/10

For comparison, previous sleep aids I have used with scores:
ProSupps Crash 7/10
IronMagLabs Dream N Grow (with Kratom formulation) 8.5/10
Musclepharm Bulletproof 8/10

Sorry for the late review. I am travelling and currently in NYC for the next week. If anyone wants to hook a brother up and hit a gym near Queens, I would appreciate it!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great review. Thank you