Gaspari Glycofuse
Reflex Aminos
Animal Pak Vitamins

Will be gyming 5x a week

Supplement split will be:

3 x Vector, 1 x Follidrone Upon Waking
3 x Vector, 2 x Follidrone Pre Workout along with Animal Pak+Aminos
Glycofuse Intra workout

Only reason I will stop taking Vector is if I notice hair shedding when I shower. Brundel has assured me this will not happen

Lets do this, super hyped!

vector.jpg

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Wont be following a particular diet, I like my pizza & bad snacks so will just gym hard and let the supps do their thing. Weight is probably 75-77kg

front.jpg

back.jpg

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice little stack you got there... I'm in!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joshlm69 what are you calling bad snacks?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Burgers
Crisps
Chocolate
Pastry
Bacon

Pretty much anything tasty
Burgers - At your age and metabolism it up brother!
Crisps - I probably eat too many of these. Try to keep the portion size down.
Chocolate - I eat 72% all the time. it's my go to palate cleanser. Leave them in the freezer. makes it harder to eat it so fast!
Pastry - my weakness. absolutely horrible for you. I try to eat Ice cream. (At Least it has a little protein in it)
Bacon- I eat it at least once a week with my wifes banana nut protein pancakes.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Eat away young man, this is the stack to do it on and you’ll definitely be hungry!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Well those supplements aren't going to rid you of that tramp stamp, but what the hell... I'm in

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I lost a bet when I was 18, hey I could of cropped it out, but I wanted to share it with you guys

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Haha in man! Currently running vector solo to grt a feel than I plan to stack with FD for the summer shredz! Good luck!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now thats a stack.
Subbed!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subtle Sub.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sub marine.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Burgers
Crisps
Chocolate
Pastry
Bacon

Pretty much anything tasty
What’s so bad about bacon? I used to have them everyday for almost a month for breakfast during my cut.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I eat bacon daily, it's delicious!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
What’s so bad about bacon? I used to have them everyday for almost a month for breakfast during my cut.
It's probably not the bacon itself that's bad but it's that the bacon is treated with nitrates. If you were able to cut your own bacon or get it natural and untreated then there would probably be no worries at all. But because of the nitrates you may not want to overdo it.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's probably not the bacon itself that's bad but it's that the bacon is treated with nitrates. If you were able to cut your own bacon or get it natural and untreated then there would probably be no worries at all. But because of the nitrates you may not want to overdo it.
I agree. Over doing bacon is definitely not a good idea. But, I don’t see a problem having a 100gms if bacon ED. Anyway, his decision.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys.

So I took Vector for the first couple of days and unfortunately it destroyed my sleep. Now I suffer pretty badly from insomnia, so this probably wont effect other people like I did. Ive decided to take all 6 Vector upon waking and see if that helps my sleep a little better. Follidrone 2 also hurt my sleep, just to show how sensitive my body reacts to supplements.

I found out last week, 3 days into Vector that one of my closest friends in the military had taken his own life, which has been absolutely devestating. So I havent gymed since then or taken Vector for obvious reasons.

Resuming Vector/Follidrone today and looking forward to the results it produces, lets hope my sleep fairs a little better now Im taking Vector upon waking.

Just thought I'd give everyone an update so you all didnt think I just couldnt be bothered to update the thread

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In to see how Vector works for you! So sorry to hear about your friend!

coryrob92

Awards
Hi guys.

So I took Vector for the first couple of days and unfortunately it destroyed my sleep. Now I suffer pretty badly from insomnia, so this probably wont effect other people like I did. Ive decided to take all 6 Vector upon waking and see if that helps my sleep a little better. Follidrone 2 also hurt my sleep, just to show how sensitive my body reacts to supplements.

I found out last week, 3 days into Vector that one of my closest friends in the military had taken his own life, which has been absolutely devestating. So I havent gymed since then or taken Vector for obvious reasons.

Resuming Vector/Follidrone today and looking forward to the results it produces, lets hope my sleep fairs a little better now Im taking Vector upon waking.

Just thought I'd give everyone an update so you all didnt think I just couldnt be bothered to update the thread
Sorry to hear about your loss, brother. Know the anabolic family is here for you.
Keep us updated on how dosing them all in the morning works for you, sounds more convenient.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow sorry to hear this bro. I know how this feels from experience.
Just hang in there. Itll get easier.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Condolences on your loss of a good friend. It is tough but trust me it gets better over time. One of my good buddies took his life in college. no note and no one could ever give me a reason. Far as everyone that knew him his life was pretty good and he was one of those always happy guys.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Slept super bad again last night, even with taking Vector as soon as I woke up. Taken 6 again this morning, if things dont get better soon I'll just have to try taking only 3 Vector a day and see if that gets any better. Obviously wont get as good results taking 1/2 the dose but surely sleep is more anabolic than 3 more Vectors

Its such a curse having terrible sleep, would pay an untold sum to fix it

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi guys.

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Maybe talk therapy?
My previous doctor and good friend passed away and effected me greatly. He was great at talk therapy, and getting back to the gym or remain active in some way which helps clear things up in the long run. His words echo in my mind when I'm getting that feeling like I can't get to sleep, or have a hard time getting myself out the door to go to work. (Once I'm there, I'm great). He had the same situation after he lost his wife.

I also may recommend a sleep aid that could help you to become more sleepy or restful before you go to bed. I sometimes take one that helps, and take it 30 minutes before I plan on sleeping.

If you need to stop and then get straightened out with how you are feeling, nobody will judge you here. You can restart when you feel ready to.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the loss of your friend. Maybe talk therapy?
My previous doctor and good friend passed away and effected me greatly. He was great at talk therapy, and getting back to the gym or remain active in some way which helps clear things up in the long run. His words echo in my mind when I'm getting that feeling like I can't get to sleep, or have a hard time getting myself out the door to go to work. (Once I'm there, I'm great). He had the same situation after he lost his wife.

I also may recommend a sleep aid that could help you to become more sleepy or restful before you go to bed. I sometimes take one that helps, and take it 30 minutes before I plan on sleeping.

If you need to stop and then get straightened out with how you are feeling, nobody will judge you here. You can restart when you feel ready to.
Thanks for your kind words, its appreciated, just gotta stay strong and try get back to normal life.

Regarding a sleep aid, everytime I tried one it had the opposite effect and usually caused temporary insomnia. Are there any you recommend? I believe the ones with HTP or something along those lines usually caused sleep disruption for me

Ive always found it difficult actually falling asleep, but usually once im asleep I stay asleep, apart from I sometimes wake up with a dead arm/ pins and needles or elbow pain, probably need to take fish oil. But when I take vector I have trouble falling asleep and then seem to wake up every 30mins or so

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for your kind words, its appreciated, just gotta stay strong and try get back to normal life.

Regarding a sleep aid, everytime I tried one it had the opposite effect and usually caused temporary insomnia. Are there any you recommend? I believe the ones with HTP or something along those lines usually caused sleep disruption for me

Ive always found it difficult actually falling asleep, but usually once im asleep I stay asleep, apart from I sometimes wake up with a dead arm/ pins and needles or elbow pain, probably need to take fish oil. But when I take vector I have trouble falling asleep and then seem to wake up every 30mins or so
PM sent.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
So even though I had terrible sleep last night, the endurance & energy I had in the gym today was beyond insane. I did a 90 minute compound heavy back day and at the end of the session didn’t even feel like I had been in the gym. I’ve taken follidrone every day for 3 years and this was an incredible step up, definite points for vector here. Now if I only could actually sleep on the stuff....

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I lost a bet when I was 18, hey I could of cropped it out, but I wanted to share it with you guys
Nothing wrong with standing by your word. The world could use a little more of that. Respect.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
I usually go to bed between 9 - 10 pm. I noticed if I don't take my last dose of Vector before 7 pm, I don't get a good nights rest. If I take it as late as 8pm, I am wide awake around bed time.

On a side note, I am on day 6 of Vector and I definitely feel "anabolic". Maybe its the GDA properties.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Sleep just isn’t good on vector for me, always seem to be awake most of the night. Dropping to 3 caps a day until my sleep aid arrives

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sleep just isn’t good on vector for me, always seem to be awake most of the night. Dropping to 3 caps a day until my sleep aid arrives
I had sleep disturbance only when I was super dosing and found that dropping back eliminated that. I could however dose the normal serving before bed and be fine. I’m glad that there has been so real positive effects for you so far!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Sleep definitely has improved dropping from 6 tabs to 3

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleep definitely has improved dropping from 6 tabs to 3
Glad to hear, will be interested to see how the sleep aid helps when you bump back to recommended dose.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

Damn, sorry to hear about your friend.

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
I found the first week on Vector at 2 tabs three times a day with a meal my sleep was rough, insomnia some nights. Since the first week my sleep has been awesome! sleep like a baby so deep its like climbing out of a deep well when my alarm goes off at 5 each morning! I tried the last dose just before bed one night and slept even deeper! was worried I wouldn't wake for the alarm and had mad dreams, so switched back to the last dose with my evening meal!

I have been taking ZMA every night before bed for over a year. Other supps are whey, fish oil and multi vit daily and a C4 before training

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I found the first week on Vector at 2 tabs three times a day with a meal my sleep was rough, insomnia some nights. Since the first week my sleep has been awesome! sleep like a baby so deep its like climbing out of a deep well when my alarm goes off at 5 each morning! I tried the last dose just before bed one night and slept even deeper! was worried I wouldn't wake for the alarm and had mad dreams, so switched back to the last dose with my evening meal!

I have been taking ZMA every night before bed for over a year. Other supps are whey, fish oil and multi vit daily and a C4 before training
Great to know Vector has aided in helping you sleep better! I for sure have slept better after taking my vector dose right before bed!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I for sure seem to be sleeping better.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've had crazy vivid movie trailer dreams, one after the other.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Julianbee Supplements 0
Supplements 7
HC_Arno Supplements 1
HC_Arno Supplements 0
Supplements 5