Training 7 years

Supplements:
Vector
Bloodshr3d
Reign
Animal cuts
Creatine hcl

Diet:
This will be the hardest part of the recomp as I eat at a military dining facility and don’t have the best options but will be making the best choices I can and supplement protein intake on top of food.
A normal day would look as follows:

6:30 am
Morning PT
Usually a 3-5 mile run or body weight strength and conditioning

7:30 am
Vector 2 caps
Animal cuts 1 pack
Creatine

8:00 am breakfast
Ham, cheese, veggie omelette
Kashi golean cereal

12:00 pm
Vector 2 caps
Bloodshr3d 1 scoop

12:30 pm lunch
Baked chicken
Rice
Salad

5:00 pm
Vector 2 caps
Reign 1-2 scoops

5:15 pm
Chicken or fish
Rice

5:45 pm
Gym

7:00 pm
Protein shake

8:30 pm
Casein shake
100 cal popcorn

Astock

Astock

Awards
Day 1

Back and biceps

Today felt awesome in the gym. Not sure what caused it but the pump was unreal and the vascularity was crazy compared to normal. Could be placebo, could be the vector, or it could be the the reign as this was my first time taking it as well. Either way off to a great start.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed for progress

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Insies.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. In on this for sure!

Astock

Astock

Awards
Day 2

Weight: 183.2

Chest and tris

Workout was good. Pump was great again, almost too much. Felt strong but endurance wasn’t anything special towards the end with the crazy pump I had.

No notable sides at this point.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2

Weight: 183.2

Chest and tris

Workout was good. Pump was great again, almost too much. Felt strong but endurance wasn’t anything special towards the end with the crazy pump I had.

No notable sides at this point.
The pump is definitely no placebo! vector is known for the great pumps!

Astock

Astock

Awards
Day 3

No lifting today, end of the snowboard season and gotta get it in while I can. PT in the morning was a good full body body weight circuit though.

Did notice my allergies a little today. Heard of other people getting this reaction to vector as well, if it gets worse I’ll just add some Claritin.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
sub - btw, since starting Vector 5 days ago, I feel like i have allergies - which I have never had. Gonna stick with it - hopefully it goes away!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. in for the win.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sub - btw, since starting Vector 5 days ago, I feel like i have allergies - which I have never had. Gonna stick with it - hopefully it goes away!
Try a claritin day or benadryl at night. If its allergy related it should subside.
The stuffy nose is worth it ;)

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I haven’t tried vector yet but keep in mind it is the beginning of allergy season for most of the country right now...I began the same symptoms a week or two ago as well. Not necessarily saying it isn’t something in vector, but just a talking point.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t tried vector yet but keep in mind it is the beginning of allergy season for most of the country right now...I began the same symptoms a week or two ago as well. Not necessarily saying it isn’t something in vector, but just a talking point.
Yah Im stuffed up the last few weeks and have been on Vector for months without stuffy nose etc.
Its just now that we are heading into spring things change. Stuff blooms, pollen etc.

Mack19

Awards
I'm taking mk677 right now so I don't know if I qualify

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd!

Astock

Astock

Awards
Day 8

Weight 182.4

Pretty good workout today, definitely looking a little leaner in the chest and abs. Feeling really good about vector so far. Only sides noted are the occasional allergies and sometimes feeling a little hypoglycemic.

I’ve added PES shift in the mornings to help with the recomp effect and get as lean as possible before my clean bulk with Ep1louge and massacr3

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 8

Weight 182.4

Pretty good workout today, definitely looking a little leaner in the chest and abs. Feeling really good about vector so far. Only sides noted are the occasional allergies and sometimes feeling a little hypoglycemic.

I’ve added PES shift in the mornings to help with the recomp effect and get as lean as possible before my clean bulk with Ep1louge and massacr3
Glad to hear Vector is treating you right so far!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The leaning effect is going to catch you off guard for sure!

Astock

Astock

Awards
Day 14

Weight 183.6

Definitely noticing some strength gain. Did shoulders yesterday and strength was through the rough. Did 80s for 7 on shoulder press when I usually top out at 70s.

Diet was a little rough this weekend due to the holidays but getting back on track. The hunger effects are definitely noticeable so it’s a little hard to keep it clean all the time.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14

Weight 183.6

Definitely noticing some strength gain. Did shoulders yesterday and strength was through the rough. Did 80s for 7 on shoulder press when I usually top out at 70s.

Diet was a little rough this weekend due to the holidays but getting back on track. The hunger effects are definitely noticeable so it’s a little hard to keep it clean all the time.
Doesn't have to be clean all the time. Some cheats just help mentally

Astock

Astock

Awards
Day 19

Weight 179.6

Well I think at this point I can say Vector works. Even with my diet not being as clean as I’d like, the recomp effect is noticeable. I feel stronger in the gym, looking leaner and definitely gaining muscle.

Sides: only sides I’ve had were some low blood sugar feeling every now and then, minor allergies, and some crazy dreams. Usually don’t dream much or atleast don’t remember them but I’ve been having 4-5 a night the last week after dozing vector a little closer to bedtime.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In! Excellent work! Can definitely see the difference in less than 20 days!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your results are great so far man! Thanks for taking the time to update and log for everyone who may be hoping to gain more insight on the product and being able to compare your lifestyle with theirs.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah looking good bro!
Keep up the hard work. Def look like your leaning out.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, really leaning out here. Nice log so far!

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, lookin good and delivering. Are you feeling any aerobic endurance increase from this yet?

Astock

Astock

Awards
Damn, lookin good and delivering. Are you feeling any aerobic endurance increase from this yet?
Nothing too noticeable. Hard to tell as I was in pretty decent running shape to begin with and haven’t upped intensity. Maybe a little less lactic acid buildup in the legs but that’s about it.