My Vector Journey

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Been in search of a natty anabolic to run in between cycles. I've ran Follidrone and liked it, but not for a bulk. Just came off of 60 days of Massacr3 and the most I noticed was maybe some joint relief and decent pumps.

Currently 231 and around 15% BF. I will be running this for 60 days.

Been taking 6 caps a day:

2 x 7am
2 x 3pm
2 x 11pm

I am currently 7 days in and nothing to report. I will at least update weekly.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subscribed.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd

What’s your goal? I can’t lie you don’t sound too motivated everything ok?

You eating for recomp or a lean bulk?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe your looking for to much in a natty anabolic?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Subd

What’s your goal? I can’t lie you don’t sound too motivated everything ok?

You eating for recomp or a lean bulk?
I'm currently still bulking. Just finished a dmz run 60 days ago.

I'm currently eating for a lean bulk. Around 250 over maint.

I'm motivated, I just don't expect too much out of these natty products. I was excited for the release of vector though. Let's see what it can do.

Heck...I think I expect too much out of the anabolics. Wasn't too impressed with andros. Ran them twice. One standard 330/330/1000 and one high dosed.

I loved dmz though.

My training, diet, rest, etc are all on point. I'm pretty anal when it comes to all of the above.

So...what you will get here is a true opinion from an unbiased user.

Following Vector will be right into an Epistane run.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently still bulking. Just finished a dmz run 60 days ago.

I'm currently eating for a lean bulk. Around 250 over maint.

I'm motivated, I just don't expect too much out of these natty products. I was excited for the release of vector though. Let's see what it can do.

Heck...I think I expect too much out of the anabolics. Wasn't too impressed with andros. Ran them twice. One standard 330/330/1000 and one high dosed.

I loved dmz though.

My training, diet, rest, etc are all on point. I'm pretty anal when it comes to all of the above.

So...what you will get here is a true opinion from an unbiased user.

Following Vector will be right into an Epistane run.
That’s a relief. How much weight and strength had you gained from the previous 60 days?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I was up 14 lbs going into pct. As wi th all my pcts my strength still climbs. I held onto 11 lbs. Not too bad. Maybe the laxo helped with that.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Hit heavy squats today 5x5. Weight seemed lighter. Pumps seemed normal. Nothing else to report.

Going on linear progression with the big 3. We will see if I push past my existing 5x5 numbers. Came off of 5x3 during pct hitting PR's for them all.

I'm running a 6 day PHAT routine. Big lifts are 5x5 and my others are geared towards hypertrophy.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Good workout yesterday.
Hit PR on my 5x5 bench. Should put me over my previous 405 max.
Pumps seemed more than normal.
Hunger seems to be up.

Exercise, Weight x Reps, Rest Time

Bench, 315 x 5/5/5/5/5, 2m
Dips, 45 x 10/8/5, 1m
Seated OHP, 170 x 5/5/5/5/5, 2m
Cable Lat Raise, 20 x 15/12/10/8, 1m
Skull Crushers 105 x 8/8/8/6, 1.5m
Overhead rope 50 x 15/12/10/8, 1m

Not going to post all of my workouts, just a few from my Power days as a gauge.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
join the comp-etition!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 10

Good workout yesterday.
Hit PR on my 5x5 bench. Should put me over my previous 405 max.
Pumps seemed more than normal.
Hunger seems to be up.

Bench, 315 x 5/5/5/5/5, 2m
Dips, 45 x 10/8/5, 1m
Seated OHP, 170 x 5/5/5/5/5, 2m
Cable Lat Raise, 20 x 15/12/10/8, 1m
Skull Crushers 105 x 8/8/8/6, 1.5m
Overhead rope 50 x 15/12/10/8, 1m

Not going to post all of my workouts, just a few from my Power days as a gauge.
Solid session and numbers!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I am noticing more body heat (feels like internal heat). Are you / is anyone else experiencing this?
And I can't get enough water. Trying to keep food intake to one extra meal.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am noticing more body heat (feels like internal heat). Are you / is anyone else experiencing this?
And I can't get enough water. Trying to keep food intake to one extra meal.
Lots of guys experiencing hunger and thirst. The body is growing and needs calories and hydration. Feed it.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Lots of guys experiencing hunger and thirst. The body is growing and needs calories and hydration. Feed it.
Should be a disclaimer on the Vector. 'may cause your family to go hungry lol'...

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
The last 3 days I've been feeling slightly dizzy/lightheaded. It reminds me of the feeling when I have a cold and pop some Dayquil.

Is this a sign of hypo?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
The last 3 days I've been feeling slightly dizzy/lightheaded. It reminds me of the feeling when I have a cold and pop some Dayquil.

Is this a sign of hypo?
It could be. Try taking it for a couple days after some Gatorade and high carb foods and see how you feel.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
My morning dose is with 40p/40c. A n hour or so later I felt lightheaded. I ate a muffin and drank some bcaa's. Seem to feel a little better. Will try to add some extra carbs around dosing.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are things like Corosolic acid, Oleanolic acid, ursolic. These and others in Vector really shift carbs around. I suggest much higher than 40g. Try 70. See how you feel. Keep in mind it'll be shuttled into muscles and utilized. Vs making you fat

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
How long will the effects of vector last after the last dose? Just trying to troubleshoot my symptoms.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard to say. A lot going on. The thing is it's not 1 dose we are thinking about. It's the whole day. Because the first dose is still likely working at night.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Well. I ended up taking 48hrs off. I felt alot better. Took two caps preworkout yesterday and did not notice any sides. Resumed with 2 caps this morning and so far so good. I will be trying 3 caps preworkout today. I'm wondering if dosing 3 caps at 7am and 3 caps 3pm will work better for me. Only time will tell

Anyways. My workout yesterday was pretty good. Pumps were insane.

Day 20

I'm doing a modified rest pause for most of my sets except I've increased the rest time to 1min and am going to positive failure on each set. That's why the reps are dropping. It's very taxing but I get great results. I use this method for part of my training while I'm on cycle so I thought I would do the same with Vector.

Deads, 365 x 5/5/5 405 x 3 455 x 2, 2m
Meadows Rows, 65 x 13/9/7, 1m
Rear Bar Shrugs (Kirk Style), 135 x 14/10/9, 1m
Kirk Shrugs, 135 x 14/10/9, 1m
Bent Over Cable Delts, 12.5 x 17/10/9, 1m
Bar Curls 105 x 12/7/6, 1m
Spyder Dumbell Curls x 17/12/11, 1m

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well. I ended up taking 48hrs off. I felt alot better. Took two caps preworkout yesterday and did not notice any sides. Resumed with 2 caps this morning and so far so good. I will be trying 3 caps preworkout today. I'm wondering if dosing 3 caps at 7am and 3 caps 3pm will work better for me. Only time will tell

Anyways. My workout yesterday was pretty good. Pumps were insane.

Day 20

I'm doing a modified rest pause for most of my sets except I've increased the rest time to 1min and am going to positive failure on each set. That's why the reps are dropping. It's very taxing but I get great results. I use this method for part of my training while I'm on cycle so I thought I would do the same with Vector.

Deads, 365 x 5/5/5 405 x 3 455 x 2, 2m
Meadows Rows, 65 x 13/9/7, 1m
Rear Bar Shrugs (Kirk Style), 135 x 14/10/9, 1m
Kirk Shrugs, 135 x 14/10/9, 1m
Bent Over Cable Delts, 12.5 x 17/10/9, 1m
Bar Curls 105 x 12/7/6, 1m
Spyder Dumbell Curls x 17/12/11, 1m
I love rest pause training. Trained strict DC for years.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed - interested in this as a natty inbetween cycles - especially interested to see if the gda properties stack up as I’ve heard.....

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Well...I think I'm going to discontinue using Vector. I dosed the 3 caps in the am and 3 preworkout and everything was ok. The following day I felt hypo. Even on Easter with eating all the junk carbs. I still felt hypo. I had that hypo/dizzy/buzzed feeling and it actually made it hard to drive. Yesterday I did not take any caps and felt better. I will be starting up Follidrone to run until I start Epistane. Anyone want to trade some Vector for some Follidrone?

Goes to show you that everyone is different. I'm wondering if there are others that responded the same as I did.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well...I think I'm going to discontinue using Vector. I dosed the 3 caps in the am and 3 preworkout and everything was ok. The following day I felt hypo. Even on Easter with eating all the junk carbs. I still felt hypo. I had that hypo/dizzy/buzzed feeling and it actually made it hard to drive. Yesterday I did not take any caps and felt better. I will be starting up Follidrone to run until I start Epistane. Anyone want to trade some Vector for some Follidrone?

Goes to show you that everyone is different. I'm wondering if there are others that responded the same as I did.
This doesn't make sense.
If it was vector you would experience hypo same day as administration.
And eating would fix it.
Sounds like you felt this way on a day you didn't take the product and eating didn't change it.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

Sorry to hear that brother. I experienced the same thing and tried every dose and calorie combo possible over three weeks and fell up dosing 1 cap six times a day. At this dosing, I seem to be able to mange food and feel good to great. Keep in mind I don't want to gain much body weight and I think I can now find a happy medium . I imagine if one is not pure bulking - they are going to find Vector a challenge to dose. Vector also seems to require a break in the body and mind period where you have to eat like an animal for about two weeks and then can ease back - the body seems to start being able to utilize fat for fuel better - after about two weeks.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
This doesn't make sense.
If it was vector you would experience hypo same day as administration.
And eating would fix it.
Sounds like you felt this way on a day you didn't take the product and eating didn't change it.
I know. It doesn't make sense. It seems at though it takes a days worth of dosing to experience hypo and a day of not dosing to totally eliminate it. If it even is hypo that I'm experiencing. Maybe it's something else.

Today is my 2nd day without dosing and I feel perfectly fine. Oh well...gonna take the rest of the week off and maybe give it another shot.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know. It doesn't make sense. It seems at though it takes a days worth of dosing to experience hypo and a day of not dosing to totally eliminate it. If it even is hypo that I'm experiencing. Maybe it's something else.

Today is my 2nd day without dosing and I feel perfectly fine. Oh well...gonna take the rest of the week off and maybe give it another shot.
Yah it would be a bummer to not be able to utilize. :(

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly, eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches helped me a lot in this regard with the feelings of hypo.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear that brother. I experienced the same thing and tried every dose and calorie combo possible over three weeks and fell up dosing 1 cap six times a day. At this dosing, I seem to be able to mange food and feel good to great. Keep in mind I don't want to gain much body weight and I think I can now find a happy medium . I imagine if one is not pure bulking - they are going to find Vector a challenge to dose. Vector also seems to require a break in the body and mind period where you have to eat like an animal for about two weeks and then can ease back - the body seems to start being able to utilize fat for fuel better - after about two weeks.
I dose 1 cap with each small meal/snack and my biggest meal of the day I take 2 caps. This works better for me then dosing 2 caps 3x per day.