HPScience+Azoth ROUND 2!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
What is going on everyone!

Ill keep this first page short and sweet! I am going to be starting my own unsponsored log here to see what I can achieve with few different products. I purchased an additional bottle off Glycoshield by HPScience as well as another Azoth bottle to run alongside my Liposhield also. For those who are a little skeptical about the products, I will be posting daily macro posts, meals, pictures here and there, scale pics, and any gym lifts worth noting. Also if I dont track becuase I eat a cheat meal those will be included and I will make sure to do before and after pics to show these 3 products' powers.

My previous log can be found here, and I will make another introduction post tomorrow as I have already kind of started using the glyco and azoth I received!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/300239-ithrow-outsmarts-out.html

Im excited to see where HPS and Azoth take me and if I get anything along the way I will make sure to add that into the log as well,

Here we go!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll follow along.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. I'll follow along.
Thanks for stopping in bud.

We are going to say this log is starting up tomorrow rather than over the weekend since I chose to snack a bit and not focus so much on tracking during this last weekend. Didn't go too crazy but with it being St. Patricks day there was quite a few family functions to attend.... We will start this off tomorrow!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for stopping in bud.

We are going to say this log is starting up tomorrow rather than over the weekend since I chose to snack a bit and not focus so much on tracking during this last weekend. Didn't go too crazy but with it being St. Patricks day there was quite a few family functions to attend.... We will start this off tomorrow!
Looking forward to it!:)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 (ish)

Alrighty lets start this log started! Although I have used Glyco for about 4 days now, I am going to just start with today and keep things short sweet and to the point daily for everyone to check out. My main goal here is to lose a little body fat, gain a little muscle, get stronger, you know all the important things. but what I am really looking to do is stay right at my TDEE which is between 2500-2700 depending on the day and still be able to see noticeable mirror changes. I will post up some mirror pics I took with time stamp for verification while I am running this recomp as well.

Macro pics will always be posted at the end of the day or the following day as I sometimes eat when i wake up in the middle of the night and track that as well.

Anyway, today was a pretty tough leg session and although there wasnt a ton off volume or a ton of exercises I finished it up with some good old fashioned rowing for cardio and stretching.
Supplements for the day
No Lipo Shield
No Azoth 2.0
Glycoshield
1 cap with breakfast (bagel: 40g carbs)
3 caps with lunch (8oz chicken, 160g jasmine rice, 2 keylime greek yogurts, caramel corn ~90g carbs)
1 cap with post workout snack (Single serving Vade nutrition protein pack, 210g banana 45g carbs)
2 caps with Dinner (8oz chicken 160g jasmine rice, some sprouts, banana pepper strings, mustard ~60g carbs)
1 cap pre-bed (1 bagel and 3 string cheeses, 45g carbs)

Ill post the full macro page tomorrow so you can see everything but that is the gist of it. If I wake up in the middle of the night, Ill probably have a little snack since I busted my ass today! Hoping this log also holds me accountable for reallllly watching what I am eating. Ill probably ask for suggestions and such also so contribute if you want!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Hello everyone, back for day 2 and my macro run down. No lift or cardio today, had to do some parent teacher conferences and so I basically didnt get to eat on time or what i wanted so I will be finishing up my macros and whatnot probably later tonight before bed. Heres a rundown of what we are at today however.

Supplements for the day
No Lipo Shield
No Azoth 2.0
Glycoshield
2 cap swith breakfast (bagel and banana: 65g carbs)
2 caps with lunch (8oz chicken, 160g jasmine rice, 1 keylime greek yogurt, 1 rice cake 750g carbs)
1 cap with dinner (taco bar, didnt eat much 40g carbs estimate)
2 caps pre-bed (Enlightened Ice cream and maybe something else)

And that is the run down for the day. as of right now i need about 90g of carbs and would like to keep the sugar low so lets see what we can round up!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Hey all! Going to do my update tomorrow. Super late night at school and I gotta be up in 5... we will Be back soon ;) power nap time

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Dang what an absolute crazy week! Between parent teacher conferences, training schedule, long school days, prepping food, and taking care of two dogs for the fam, I havent had much time to do anything! not to mention I am still finishing up a resume and cover letter for a new job interview I have! I dont quite remember the cap dosages but Ill explain what I have been doing as of late
IMG_2243.jpg

So this was Tuesday's macros, I hit just about what I wanted here and didnt rely too much on protein bars. I have noticed that the more fiber I consume, the more bloated and crappy I feel, I noticed yesterday at the gym while hitting some arms that I have a little bit of a bigger belly than I would like so I am going to be upping my cardio a tad every day on the rower. Hopefully I can keep fiber at a moderate amount and that will help me to not feel like such a fatty!

IMG_2242.jpg

Wednesdays macros were a bit high, but because of the crazy week. I trained some chest and tris yesterday and I felt so drained and beat up from poor sleep and so on that I just went a little too hard with the food ;)

As far as this week goes, I have not used Lipshield or Azoth because I don't feel like wasting them when I dont NEED them at the moment. Tomorrow might be an Azoth day however and then who knows what the weekend is going to bring. maybe a much needed cheat meal and some sleeping in.

I am still sitting at about 8 caps per day-- Yesterday I believe I had 9 because of the cherry juice I drank just before bed. Aside from that I am feeling good, Weight is staying where I want it and I cant complain about that at all!

Lets hope for a happy friday tomorrow!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
IMG_2257.jpg
IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

Friday-Saturday-Sunday(today)

What is going on everyone! This weekend was a pretty laid back one with a lot of R&R that was unexpected. I recently have stared getting migraines again (used to get hem frequently when I was younger) and so they’ve been affecting performance/sleep/life in general. I happened to get one on friday morning at about 4 am, unfortunately after a week of getting an average of 6.5-7hrs of sleep, I only got about 5. The migraine hit and I woke up with a headache I could not get rid of. Had to go teach 8 classes and then I got to come home. As “hardcore” as I sometime consider myself, I’m not going to “train through the pain” post migraine. Not only am I extremely light sensitive and dizzy, I frequently get physically sick during them and after them which isn’t what I’d like to experience at the gym. It’s truly something I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemies. So I actually have not trained since Wednesday night :(

I am looking to start this week off Strong with a good quality session tomorrow. I have been
Hitting 405 on squat for a single every single lower body day but depending on how I feel I may go heavier for a few singles and then a couple working sets and hit lower another day this week.

As you can see fridays macros were a bit high because I hadn’t been able to eat until 5pm. In fact. All I ate Friday was 2 “one” protein bars and a bagel up until about 6pm. When I got home around 5 I st least made some like water and crystal light mix to start the eating process. By the end of the night I was just crushing whatever I could find. Chips, peanuts, beef jerky, you name it, I was eating it. And so I went over.

I did use 2 scoops of Liposhield Friday night but aside from that I didn’t bother wasting supplements that day Incase I got sick. Saturday and today I used 8 Glycøshield caps and that it. We will be christening the Azoth tomorrow for the lift and I can’t wait to be back under a bar with that nootropic!!

One thing to mention: my weight has been pretty consistent between 238-239. Even with the cheat meal. I woke up Saturday morning and I was.2lbs heavier than the day before, even with that 900calorie surplus I consumed... for that I thank Lipøshield and
Glycøshield before bed :D I checked my weight before bed tonight and got 245 so tomorrow should be down around 239( I lose a lot if I get a good night sleep.)

Off to dream world. Let’s Crush Monday!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Happy hump day friends, we’ve made it through the toughest part of the week and now we’re on to the easy stuff! I’ve used the same protocol these last three days with glycøshield and liposhield however I have only used Azoth one day. Let’s check the macros below before talking about my new protocol
IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

Basically I have been eating more like the plan on “The Vertical Diet” lately. Basically the same exact thing at the same
Exact time everyday, with the exception of an extra meal here or there. My staples have been ground beef (88/12 or 90/10) white rice, chicken bone broth,
Bagels, protein bars, and the occasional rice cake and skim milk drink. Aside from that, I’ve been having one or two body armor’s a week for some extra potassium and carbs in the system. I’ve been eating roughly at or above maintenance the last week or so and have been dosing:
2 Azoth I’m training days in the AM with a scoop of coconut oil
1 glyco with my first meal
1 with my second
3 with my lunch
1 with my 4th meal
1-2 before bed with a heaping scoop of liposhield.

So far my results have been:
Better energy
Less caffeine ingested
Better pumps
More training efficiency
Easier time with cardio
Less bloating
Better sleep
Better strength

My weight had changed quite a bit as well
I went from averaging 243-244 at night
To averaging roughly 238-239 at night

In the AM instead of the 238-239 range I was hitting, I am closer to 235-236 which is crazy to think... all I know is the Shielded Stack is working in crazy ways right now and the synergistic effects of Azoth are sure making this recomp easier.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I PROMISE THIS LOG IS STILL GOING! I ran into a bit of an issue staring last week and it took me out of commission for a bout a full week. Last week I started getting symptoms of a stomach bug, which eventually turned into the stomach flu, and two days ago turned into the full on flu! So I have been supplement free and basically food free for the last couple days. I tried to train on Monday but had a really sloppy session that resulted in some lower back/glute pain where I had an injury a couple years back so I called it after a couple lifts. Did some volunteering with the special Olympics and unfortunately that really triggers things and I was down and out all day yesterday as well. I haven’t been tracking macros too much lately since I’ve only had a couple meals including easter but today I’ll get back eating more and kore regularly although I won’t be tracking macros, I’ll just be taking pics instead. We’re coming back from this! Will get a scale pic this morning!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Just when I thought the flu had vanished.... Nope. We got slammed full force last week into the weekend. Flu means no eating, no eating means no training, and I train certainly means no supplements. But today I got in a great training session and finally back to eating regularly. Tomorrow I’m gonna post up macros and my supplement schedule now that I’m back on track!!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
IMG_2281.jpg

Here are Monday’s macros! I’ve adjusted and dropped my calories to 2600 which is a slight hardly noticeable change. But I’m going to see if I can continue to lower them a bit more as I’m doing some more hypertrophy rather than straight strength!
The goal is explosive movements powerful movements, and good pumps. Also will be switching to beltless or unlatched belt squats so I still will have slight support but nothing compared to a normal lever belt.

Glycøshield yesterday was as followed
1 with breakfast (40g carbs bagel)
3 with lunch ( 125g carbs, bagel, cheese, juice protein bar)
3 with dinner (rice,steak, protein shake, milk)

1 scoop of Liposhield before bed with some protein sludge (protein powder heavy cream milk sugar free jello coconut oil)

2 Azoth pre workout

My diet is starting to take on more of the vertical diet approach that I have been wanting to start for the last couple weeks. Hoping to dial it in this week and start next week feeling great with tons of hypertrophy. I will also be switching to a 4/5 day a week split with more focus on hitting certain lifts and body parts a few days per week. Barring any other sicknesses I this log will continue til the end of my Bottles!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
We are back folks, happy Sunday with only a few capsules of BOth products left we are nearing the end of this run. I had every intention to post upon Friday however, the biggest snow storm Wisconsin has ever seen in April occured and I have been without power, wifi, etc etc. and with limited data, I could not even get the important stuff done! I have been compiling my macros and information though so get ready for a plethora of info come tomorrow!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

As promised here are my last 5 track days! As you see saturday and Sunday have been left out because we had a massive snowstorm and I basically just ate what was in the house. I was low on groceries and did not plan as well as I should have and because of this I didn’t bother to track same thing with Monday although I did track you can tell I was obviously way under my calorie goal. This definitely affected how my workout went down today and it was a real grinder.

Supplements have stayed pretty consistent I’ve been using 6 to 8 Glycoshield capsules per day and 3 Azoth caps on heavy days I am down to my last few and will have my 8 week review done by the end of the week with my thoughts. This is something I have used consistently over the past few months and so I would like to give a little more comprehensive thought on everything that has went down over the course of this two-month run!