Epiandro + 1-Andro + Arimistane

Febus

Febus

Awards
Epiandro + 1-Andro Stack

What's up guys, brand new to the forum and wanted to tell you my plans\update the log once in a while.

Running:
Spartan Lean v2 + Chosen 1 + 1-Test

Epiandro: 300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300
1-Andro: 350/350/350/350/350/350/350/350

On-Cycle: Ar1macare Pro

PCT: Nolva 20/20/20/10/10/10
(Maybe) MK-677 12.5 ED

Lifting for about 4 years now.

Febus

Febus

Awards
3/17/2018
(Starting Physique)

Screenshot_20180317-204404.png

Screenshot_20180317-204226.png

Screenshot_20180317-204322.png

(1 Month Update) 4/18/2018
Screenshot_20180418-170314.png

Screenshot_20180418-170245.png

Screenshot_20180418-170223.png

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this.

Febus

Febus

Awards
What's your opinion?

Run
Epi at 300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300 +
1-Andro at 130/130/130/130/130/130/130/130
or do it at
Epi 300 ED for 8 weeks and 1-Andro 260 for 4 weeks?

I'm leaning towards doing both for 8 weeks.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
1 andro takes two weeks to kick in, 4 weeks is too short, also, your dosage is very low, you will need to be close to 300-330.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Also, Drop arimistane, you are running a dry cycle and that thing will only dry your joints and effect your training...

Febus

Febus

Awards
1 andro takes two weeks to kick in, 4 weeks is too short, also, your dosage is very low, you will need to be close to 300-330.
I know that now, I would've just ran the lean v2 if I knew it was so underdosed.

I'll have joint support + omega 3's, if anything I'll drop arimistane to 25mg daily.

Do you think ill actually need nolva or Clomid since this is such a mild cycle?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Yes you need Nolva or clomid, do not risk loosing your gains or worse a long shutdown. you do not need arimistane since you are not running a wet compound and killing your estrogen is really a bad idea, save that for pct.

Febus

Febus

Awards
Yes you need Nolva or clomid, do not risk loosing your gains or worse a long shutdown. you do not need arimistane since you are not running a wet compound and killing your estrogen is really a bad idea, save that for pct.
Alright, will likely end up getting nolva.

Think I'll likely do ar1micare pro as my on cycle with half the dosage so it lasts all 8 weeks. Has only 25mg of arimistane if I dose half.

Then PCT will do nolva 30/30/15/15
Arimistane 50/50/50/50/50/50

How's that look?
Heard running an AI a week or 2 past the serm is optimal.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Fyi...arimistane does nothing for estrogen. Get a real AI.

Febus

Febus

Awards
Fyi...arimistane does nothing for estrogen. Get a real AI.
****in loaded up on arimistane though so im not going to get another AI.
Have Elim1nate and Ar1macare Pro which both contain arimistane so I possibly went overkill on the arimistane.

Its shown to work as a suicide AI so it should definitely have some effect as an AI, not to the same strength as a pharma grade one, but it should be enough.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Wow! If you believe that you are in trouble. Arimistane does nothing. We are here to help. I'm sure others will chime in and tell you the same.

Febus

Febus

Awards
Wow! If you believe that you are in trouble. Arimistane does nothing. We are here to help. I'm sure others will chime in and tell you the same.
Fawwwwk, is it decent as a cortisol blocker at least? Sucks that there's so much misinformation on it.

Like I said I'm definitely going to get nolva no matter what. The cycles pretty mild so an AI isn't my main concern.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yes...there is a TON of misinformation. I believe it does lower cortisol though. I like ReduceXT for that. If I were you, I would concentrate on running a solid andros cycle at the correct dosages. Run 1Andro at a minimum of 330 and I like to see EpiAndro at 1000. Run that for 8 weeks. Even better run 1/4/Epi at 330/330/1000. You will not regret it for a 1st.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
don’t take something just because you have it...OL Kingsguard is a better formula that works without the armistane...

Febus

Febus

Awards
Everything arrives tomorrow, will likely update weekly.

Will be running the 1-andro underdosed, even if it's subtle.

Going to still use arimistane on cycle at 50mg\ED.

I was just prescribed adderall at 10mg 1x daily also, anyone think it'll affect the cycle?
Hoping the appetite suppression isn't to major.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why run 1 andro below 300mg daily? You will not gain anything and you just rush being shutdown for nothing.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
please keep us updated on your cycle. Any complications we are here to help.

Febus

Febus

Awards
I can run it at 300MG but only for 4 weeks.
So it's either run it for 4 weeks at the proper dosage or run it 8 weeks at 150..

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
If you are putting your body through a cycle you want to maximize the gains and results, your best bet is to split that 1-Andro for a 6 week cycle...dont worry about the extra epi (assuming that you have two packs of spartan lean) epi is very weak compared to 1-Andro

Febus

Febus

Awards
I actually just purchased 2 bottles of 1-testosterone.

So I'll be running 300 EPI x 8 weeks and 1-andro 340 x 8 weeks.

Decided if I'm going to do it might as well do it right.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I actually just purchased 2 bottles of 1-testosterone.

So I'll be running 300 EPI x 8 weeks and 1-andro 340 x 8 weeks.

Decided if I'm going to do it might as well do it right.
Good. I'm glad you got enough of 1-Andro. That's where all of your horsepower is. Now, if it was me, I would be looking into additional EPI Andro to be able to run it at a minimum of 1000, or some 4-Andro at 330 or Dermacrine. At least, for me, 1-Andro was a libido killer. I ran EPI Andro up to 1200 which brought it back. That's the sweet spot for most. I just don't want to see you get 4 weeks in and feel like poo because you don't have enough of a base to ward off the sides. 1-Andro will suppress and you need something to fill that void. Everyone is different and you want to make the most of your cycles. If you do it right, you only get a few in a year and you want to make them count.
Whisky just ran 1/4/EPI recently and can concur.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah agree with this, 1-andro destroyed my libido, I’m married with kids so sure the missus didn’t mind the break lol but having always had a really high sex drive it was surprising just how much it knocked it.

Epiandro for sure needs to be 700+, as elo76 says 1,200 is a sweet spot for many, personally I like 1,000 and some are good at 700, defo needs to be higher than 300 though....

8 weeks is spot on. You’ll enjoy.

Febus

Febus

Awards
I've already spent a **** load of money, just going to use epi as the "test base"
I used epi for a month and it helped even at 300mg\day so I'm excited to stack it with 1-andro at 330mg\day.

Just waiting on the 1-test by hi tech pharm and I'll begin, likely I'll start taking it on Friday or Saturday and I'll update as I go.

Pretty damn excited though. I'm already lean as it is so let's see if I can put on ~8 lbs in 2 months which will likely be all lean mass.

I don't retain water or bloat ever so I'm going to be looking dry as fawkkkkkkk

If people are interested in progress pics I'll gladly upload some every 2 weeks.
Whisky Not to worried about the sex drive as I'm currently single but I've never lacked it. Epi alone did some pretty neat things so stacked with 1-andro should be pretty damn godly. I'd say this is my first "official cycle" since I'm actually stacking instead of taking Epi alone at a low dose.

Currently ~155 LBs, how much do you think I'll gain in terms of strength and size?

EDIT: Adderall might help with the libido lol, I'm starting that on Saturday too so it should be interesting to see how things synergize together.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've already spent a **** load of money, just going to use epi as the "test base"
I used epi for a month and it helped even at 300mg\day so I'm excited to stack it with 1-andro at 330mg\day.

Just waiting on the 1-test by hi tech pharm and I'll begin, likely I'll start taking it on Friday or Saturday and I'll update as I go.

Pretty damn excited though. I'm already lean as it is so let's see if I can put on ~8 lbs in 2 months which will likely be all lean mass.

I don't retain water or bloat ever so I'm going to be looking dry as fawkkkkkkk

If people are interested in progress pics I'll gladly upload some every 2 weeks.
Whisky Not to worried about the sex drive as I'm currently single but I've never lacked it. Epi alone did some pretty neat things so stacked with 1-andro should be pretty damn godly. I'd say this is my first "official cycle" since I'm actually stacking instead of taking Epi alone at a low dose.

Currently ~155 LBs, how much do you think I'll gain in terms of strength and size?

EDIT: Adderall might help with the libido lol, I'm starting that on Saturday too so it should be interesting to see how things synergize together.
Get some pics up and keep us updated bro - good luck

Febus

Febus

Awards
For sure, I appreciate it.

Will post a few pics shortly, will edit the second post and I'll keep the log there.

Febus

Febus

Awards
Just finished hitting legs, workout went well, pump was great.
Goblet squats, split squats, leg extensions, leg curls and donkey-calf raises.
Did a few sets of planks at the end.

Just started taking this so I'm excited to see my strength start to go up.

Day 1 in the books.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just finished hitting legs, workout went well, pump was great.
Goblet squats, split squats, leg extensions, leg curls and donkey-calf raises.
Did a few sets of planks at the end.

Just started taking this so I'm excited to see my strength start to go up.

Day 1 in the books.
The andros will take 3-4 weeks to fully kick in bro. I found early on the buzz of being ‘on’ definitely helps but don’t expect massive things straight away......stick with it and keep pushing though cause it does get there......

Febus

Febus

Awards
Yeah I know bro.
Wasn't even a buzz was just saying that I had a bad ass pump.

Push day today, another great workout.
Started ~4-5 days ago now, things are going good.

Just uploaded some pictures on the 2nd post, that's where I'll be logging.

Febus

Febus

Awards
Quick update, starting to kick in I believe. I'm up 7 pounds in about 3 weeks, I have definitely noticed a small increase in strength but if I had to say the biggest overall positive is an increase in protein synthesis.

Sitting at around 157-159LB.

Took the last 2 days off since I had the flu but today i got back in the gym and did a pull hyper day with traps. Still lots of time left, responding well.

21marine

21marine

Awards
I want to watch this. In a similar boat as you, just got 3 bottles of Spartan hard v2 which will get me 300mg of 1-andro and 450mg of epi for 8 weeks. From everything I've read here and in some other threads I should up the epi another 300mg per day to combat lethargy. Not trying to hijack here just want to see your progress. Are you doing a PPL routine? What set and rep ranges?

Febus

Febus

Awards
21marine
I've seen a lot of people saying to run epiandro at around 750mg for best results, I'm only running it at 300mg and it's helping with lethargy. I've never ran it higher. This is only my second PH cycle.

I am running a PPL routine, Mon, Tues, Wed is my strength days on the main lifts. (Deads, Bench or OHP and Squats) Thurs off. Fri, Sat, Sun are hypertrophy.

I'm not huge on counting reps and staying strict but on power days roughly 2-6 reps on big compound lifts, accessory work is a bit higher rep.
Hypertrophy days are mainly in the 8-15 range.

I'm really up around 4 pounds currently entering the middle of week 3.

Febus

Febus

Awards
Update: A little more vascularity coming in, definitely drying out which I'd say is due to the arimistane, truly running 75mg a day because I'm dosing Ar1macare at 4 caps instead of 8 so it'd last for the whole 8 weeks.
Did deadlifts for the first time in my life and hit 315 for a single then did 3 sets of 275 for triples.
Pull ups are going up nicely, squatting has gone up somewhat nicely, haven't pushed to hard there.

Wouldn't attribute it all to the PH's because I have been eating more, still would like to see it kick in a bit more, hopefully by the end of week 4 I'll start seeing strength increases.

21marine

21marine

Awards
Febus I plan on doing a PPL split similar to what you are doing. Going to start my new program and the andro's after a deload week this week.

Febus

Febus

Awards
21marine
Best of luck man, you'll enjoy it. Pumps are pretty sick and they last several hours post workout.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Sorry dude vascularity is due to epiandro not armistine, your just drying your joints and adding more lathergy with armistine

Febus

Febus

Awards
Sorry dude vascularity is due to epiandro not armistine, your just drying your joints and adding more lathergy with armistine
Honestly not having any joint issues whatsoever and not lethargic at all, I've taken 2 days off of it just to see what its doing. Truly seems to be acting like a diuretic, other than that not noticing much from arimistane.

Thoughts on MK677 during PCT?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly not having any joint issues whatsoever and not lethargic at all, I've taken 2 days off of it just to see what its doing. Truly seems to be acting like a diuretic, other than that not noticing much from arimistane.

Thoughts on MK677 during PCT?
I ran mk677 through my last cycle and pct (and beyond). Personal view is it helps take the edge of soreness but don’t expect too much.

Gw however really did help my pct.....that I do suggest looking at

Febus

Febus

Awards
I ran mk677 through my last cycle and pct (and beyond). Personal view is it helps take the edge of soreness but don’t expect too much.

Gw however really did help my pct.....that I do suggest looking at
Is GW non suppressive? I know MK isn't at all.

Febus

Febus

Awards
No not suppressive bro. Can be run for long periods.

There’s some interesting threads around ok it.......
If anyone can chime in on this it'd be great but I'm mainly looking at MK for the bone strength and injury side.
I had a broken right wrist that still nags me to this day and multiple sprains on my left wrist.

Does anyone have information on it helping with broken bones\recovery?

Febus

Febus

Awards
Just a quick update, sitting at 158 pounds, much fuller and drier, I have upped my calories to about 3K total, been consistent with my calories.

Macros are currently 380C/190P/80F.

I have about a month or so left.

PCT will be 6 weeks with Nolva. 20/20/20/10/10/10 and I'll likely be adding in MK 677 at 10-12.5mg daily. Going to run MK indefinitely once I begin (6 months+)

Planning my next cycle after PCT already which will likely be the last one of the year.

Ostarine 20MG for 8 weeks.
Cardarine 20MG for 8 weeks.
MK 677 10mg as well for the duration.

21marine

21marine

Awards
Any sides? I started my 1-andro epiandro run 4 days ago and anxiety seems to have increased.

Febus

Febus

Awards
Any sides? I started my 1-andro epiandro run 4 days ago and anxiety seems to have increased.
None at all man.
Epiandro is supposed to be a modulator of GABA so you shouldnt be feeling anxious, it'll possibly subside after a few more days.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
A lot of folks experience anxiety while on cycle. For some it is caused by the hormonal imbalance. For others, just the thought of being on cycle makes them anxious.

Stop any stims and see if that helps.

21marine

21marine

Awards
A lot of folks experience anxiety while on cycle. For some it is caused by the hormonal imbalance. For others, just the thought of being on cycle makes them anxious.

Stop any stims and see if that helps.
I think it's a mental thing with me. No stims might be a little hard for me, I go to the gym at 0430 and dread not having a pwo.

Febus

Febus

Awards
I think it's a mental thing with me. No stims might be a little hard for me, I go to the gym at 0430 and dread not having a pwo.
I think it likely may be, your body may be getting accustomed to the exogenous androgens too.

Febus

Febus

Awards
On week 5 currently, it has fully kicked in. Aggression has increased, the back pumps are quite literally insanity at some points, feeling very hard and fullness has been increasing.
Going off visual looks id say I leaned down a bit more and have added some quality muscle so far.