Anyone interested in an 8 week log on Chaos and Pain’s Legendary?

Redsaw92

Awards
I will start Legendary tomorrow taking two caps daily. On workout days I’ll take two preworkout. On non-workout days I will take one cap around 6 am and one around 6pm. If there is interest I’ll try to start a log tomorrow with my stats, pics and goals.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. In to see how you like it.

Redsaw92

Awards
Day 1: Started with one cap of legendary this morning around 6 am with a small bowl of cereal(50 carbs). Around 7 am I started feeling slightly pumped in my shoulders and arms. Not a full on pump, but my arms and shoulders were more tight than normal. Also, had a great amount of energy, a little more than my usual. Took my next cap of Legendary around 6 pm this evening and haven’t really noticed much. Had a big, protein heavy dinner. Starting weight is 172.5. Height is 5’7”. Goal: I would like to recomp over the next 8 weeks. I need to keep my weight the same or a little less for the military. Also, hoping to gain a little strength and obviously more size would the top goal. I will update again after my first workout on Legendary which will be either tomorrow or Saturday.

Redsaw92

Awards
Attached are two pictures as of this morning after breakfast. Weight 172.5. Height 5’7”. Day 1 of Legendary. Goals: Recomp, keeping body weight the same if not a little less.

Attachments

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Following along.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I logged legendary, great product and company

Redsaw92

Awards
Day 3: Had to work today so I hit a 5 am workout before I had to go in. Today was back and biceps plus cardio. Popped two caps of Legendary as soon as I got up and was at the gym 30 mins later. The theme of the day was endurance. My muscular endurance was amazing. I was getting a couple extra reps each set, whether it be pulldowns, rows or bicep curls, I achieved a couple extra reps on each. The pump was amazing, especially because I was fasted and my preworkout doesn’t have any pump ingredients in it(just caffeine and EAA’s). Today, where it really shined for me was on my cardio. I ran 2.5 miles at a 6.3 mph pace. This isn’t anything especially hard for me but today it was literally a breeze. The only reason I didn’t run further was because I needed to hit the showers and go to work. It’ll be interesting to see how my cardio is affected over the 8 week period. Stay tuned tomorrow for another update. I’ll be doing chest, triceps and shoulders plus cardio.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd to support and see some growth!

Redsaw92

Awards
Day 4: Went to church, had lunch and took a little Sunday nap. Felt refreshed and ready to hit the gym afterward around 2:30pm. Took 2 caps of Legendary approx. 45 mins before the gym and drank my preworkout on the way there (caffeine and EAAs). Today I did chest, shoulders, triceps and core plus cardio. I’m still feeling some great endurance while lifting. Flat bench pressed the 80 lbs dumbbells for an easy 8 reps today. I was very happy with that considering a couple of weeks ago I only hit them for 6. To be honest I felt like I could workout all day. My cardio today was a mile and a half at 7.5 mph pace. This isn’t a particularly hard run for me but today it was a breeze. I got off the treadmill not feeling dead like most days. So far I am loving this product and it’s only week 1. I’m hoping that more size and strength will come in the next few weeks. Maybe it’s just a placebo but something is working here. Lastly, if you all are interested, I have a fitness Instagram where I post almost daily. Search @tmockfitness and give me a follow!

Redsaw92

Awards
Day 6: Woke up this morning weighing 171.4 lbs. A little over a pound less than Day 1. Diet has been solid the last few days. I did notice this morning that my vascularity is becoming more pronounced, even on an empty stomach. Forearms, arms and shoulder are more veiny. My energy has been good throughout the day as well. I usually hit a wall around 2 pm at work but the past few days, not so much. So far so good!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That sounds pretty awesome. Hows your body temperature or nothing noticeable there?

Redsaw92

Awards
Day 7: Got up before work at 4:30am and did a back and biceps workout plus cardio. Morning weight was 172.0 lbs and hit the gym fasted(caffeine and EAAs preworkout). Took 2 caps of Legendary before leaving the house. I am still having great endurance on Legendary. Rest times are lower and I am doing more volume than normal. Today I did 6 total back movements of 5 sets each. Usually I only do 4 movements for back but today my energy was awesome. Pumps were great and I was pretty vascular. Biceps were looking like balloons this morning under that classic gym lighting. Did a typical two mile run at a 6.5 mph pace. Ran the first 1.75 miles at 6.5 mph and then ran the last .25 mile at 8.5 mph sprint. I usually never run at that speed but to be honest I didn’t even wind me much. Loving Legendary so far. Recovery so far has been outstanding. I may try to add a day or two of workouts. Around day 14 I am going to post updated pics to see if any change has happened with my physique. Stay tuned.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can’t wait to see the updated pics
Sounds good so far

Redsaw92

Awards
Day 8: I actually wasn’t expecting to workout today. Woke up at 6 am and took a single cap of Legendary. I had an interview today with the United States Air Force as I am applying to be an officer. This was the last step in the process so I was incredibly nervous and what do I do when I am nervous? Eat sugary foods. Had a bowl of honey bunches of oats before leaving for the interview. After the interview, I had an almond joy(I guess to celebrate the last step on the process?) and drove the hour and a half home. Once home I had lunch, took a single cap of legendary and went to the gym. Had my typical preworkout (caffeine and EAAs) and hit chest, triceps and shoulders. Did some very high volume today, keeping the reps around 10 to 15 per set and doing 5 sets per exercise. Did 5 chest movements, 3 tricep movements and 1 shoulder movement. Endurance continues to be incredible! (The picture with this is not meant to be a progress picture. I was extremely pumped from the legendary and had to get a picture. Lighting obviously helps as well.) Also, I am a first time logger so if anyone has any critiques, please let me know so I can provide the best log possible. Stay tuned.

Attachments

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts pyrobatt
Legendary is a great addition to a cut or bulk. I probably abuse it, haha. I've been playing around with 2 caps pre workout with some fantastic results. I'm in this.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legendary is a great addition to a cut or bulk. I probably abuse it, haha. I've been playing around with 2 caps pre workout with some fantastic results. I'm in this.
Thinking about running it 2 cals now pwo
Even at that dose a bottle will last 5-6 weeks

Redsaw92

Awards
Day 11. Weight 172.5. Muscles feel pretty full upon waking and I feel great. Take 2 caps of Legendary before the gym. Today I hit back, biceps, core plus cardio. Pumps were intense and vascularity was as well. I have to say the pumps have helped me have a better mind muscle connection with my lats, which is much needed. Did a total of 6 back movements, two bicep movements and two core movements. All 5 sets a movement. Cardio continues to improve. Today, I ran two miles in 16:30, which I believe is a PR for me, if not close. Leg muscles felt great the entire run and my breathing was fairly stable. This product has definitely helped with endurance across the board, whether it be weight training, cardio or fun with the wife. Also, considering throwing deadlifts back in my routine to bring up my back thickness. Thoughts?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 11. Weight 172.5. Muscles feel pretty full upon waking and I feel great. Take 2 caps of Legendary before the gym. Today I hit back, biceps, core plus cardio. Pumps were intense and vascularity was as well. I have to say the pumps have helped me have a better mind muscle connection with my lats, which is much needed. Did a total of 6 back movements, two bicep movements and two core movements. All 5 sets a movement. Cardio continues to improve. Today, I ran two miles in 16:30, which I believe is a PR for me, if not close. Leg muscles felt great the entire run and my breathing was fairly stable. This product has definitely helped with endurance across the board, whether it be weight training, cardio or fun with the wife. Also, considering throwing deadlifts back in my routine to bring up my back thickness. Thoughts?
Rack Pulls for thickness and focus on keeping you Lats engaged the whole time.

Redsaw92

Awards
Day 14: As promised, I am posting a progress picture for all to see. My weight this morning was 171.4, which is 1.1 lbs less than my starting weight. The recomp has been good so far. Strength has been good and the pumps so far have been incredible. Vascularity is starting to really come out in my arms and shoulders, as well as my upper chest. I’ve been keeping the volume high during workouts and doing cardio every time. Hunger has stayed about the same in the last 14 days. Endurance during runs and lifting has improved greatly, which I am enjoying. Today, I did 10 sets of 10 on incline bench press with the 60 lbs DBs with 2 min rest in between. In those 2 mins I recovered and was ready for the next set. They went really well. Both pictures were taken first thing in the morning with no pump. Not sure that I see much progress in my pictures thus far but let me know if you do! Stay tuned!

Attachments

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14: As promised, I am posting a progress picture for all to see. My weight this morning was 171.4, which is 1.1 lbs less than my starting weight. The recomp has been good so far. Strength has been good and the pumps so far have been incredible. Vascularity is starting to really come out in my arms and shoulders, as well as my upper chest. I’ve been keeping the volume high during workouts and doing cardio every time. Hunger has stayed about the same in the last 14 days. Endurance during runs and lifting has improved greatly, which I am enjoying. Today, I did 10 sets of 10 on incline bench press with the 60 lbs DBs with 2 min rest in between. In those 2 mins I recovered and was ready for the next set. They went really well. Both pictures were taken first thing in the morning with no pump. Not sure that I see much progress in my pictures thus far but let me know if you do! Stay tuned!
The bodyfat difference is notable.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well hot freaking dog!