SUK’s Red Bali Caps Log

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First off I would like to say I am pretty excited about the opportunity to log Straight Up Kratom’s Red Bali capsules! Red Bali is one of my favorite strains of Kratom.

Red Bali is known for its pain relief, mood boost and relaxing effects. It is a great night time strain.

I am about to take my first dose which will be 6 (550-600mg) capsules! I will report back later tonight or tomorrow on it’s effects.
IMG_1519524812.656555.jpg

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Red strains are more relaxing?

I have a Green strain at home.. Gives a very nice boost in mood and energy.. I actually prefer it to a pre workout. Far more focused in the gym. I dont like stims and i have tried them alllllll. Legal and not..... ??

Kratom also helps so much with my appetite. I can cut quite easy on Kratom. Even if the calories and carbs are very low. Your still hungry but your in such a good mood you can keep track alot easier.

In for this ? Keep us posted on how you get on.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off I would like to say I am pretty excited about the opportunity to log Straight Up Kratom’s Red Bali capsules! Red Bali is one of my favorite strains of Kratom.

Red Bali is known for its pain relief, mood boost and relaxing effects. It is a great night time strain.

I am about to take my first dose which will be 6 (550-600mg) capsules! I will report back later tonight or tomorrow on it’s effects.
View attachment 160675
Forgot to ask...

How long have you been taking Kratom?

I just ask as it does have some pretty horrible withdrawals.. I have personally experienced them.. Felt awful if im honest. Just thought i would add this in

You been taking it a while?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So last night was my first dose (6 caps) and the effects were there it was just mild though. Onset was about 30 minutes and I felt relaxed and tired. I fought my sleep a little to finish watching a movie I started. I also experienced a very slight pain relief. I didn’t get a true mood boost from it last night, but I did feel a whole lot better then I did before taking it. Once the movie ended I fell asleep immediately. I had a nice deep sleep. This morning I felt good and didn’t experience any hangover or grogginess.

I will try 7 caps this evening. Stay tuned!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Red strains are more relaxing?

I have a Green strain at home.. Gives a very nice boost in mood and energy.. I actually prefer it to a pre workout. Far more focused in the gym. I dont like stims and i have tried them alllllll. Legal and not.....

Kratom also helps so much with my appetite. I can cut quite easy on Kratom. Even if the calories and carbs are very low. Your still hungry but your in such a good mood you can keep track alot easier.

In for this Keep us posted on how you get on.
Oh yeah bro the red strains are in general much more relaxing. Green strains are better suited for daytime or late afternoon use.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Forgot to ask...

How long have you been taking Kratom?

I just ask as it does have some pretty horrible withdrawals.. I have personally experienced them.. Felt awful if im honest. Just thought i would add this in

You been taking it a while?
I have been using Kratom for about 3 years. It was just once every couple of weeks at first. Then a couple times a week. Unfortunately, the past six months has been almost daily.

It is such an amazing plant that is so versatile! There really is nothing else like it for me. With that being said it also really needs to be respected. Dependency definitely can happen with it.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using Kratom for about 3 years. It was just once every couple of weeks at first. Then a couple times a week. Unfortunately, the past six months has been almost daily.

It is such an amazing plant that is so versatile! There really is nothing else like it for me. With that being said it also really needs to be respected. Dependency definitely can happen with it.
What is your current daily dose and ia it multiple times during the day?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is your current daily dose and ia it multiple times during the day?
I typically do one 4-4.5 gram dose a day. A few months ago I was doing two 5 gram doses in a day.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I typically do one 4-4.5 gram dose a day. A few months ago I was doing two 5 gram doses in a day.
Well atleast you are tapered off slightly compared to your previous dose.. I was taking 10 gram a day and i stopped cold turkey. Never again. The withdrawals were horrendous but that was due to me being an idiot and not properly tapering.. Its just like any medication these days you build a tolerance so increase the dose a little and your brain is very accustomed to this foreign *extra* so your brain re-wires itself and when you stop its hunting for this *extra* still and takes time to re-adjust.

If you ever do plan on quitting then honestly drop about 0.5 gram a week or so and slowly taper yourself off. You wont have any issues.

Its an amazing plant and additon to.. Well my life and sounds like yours also. I suffer very bad anxiety and confidence issues. Kratom has been a god send for me.. It hasnt cured it but has made it far more manageable. I have even tried prescription based med's and apart from making me feel awful all day they never could compare to Kratom.

Enjoy the Red Bali!

Im gonna try a white strain next.

Keep us posted.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last night I dosed 7 caps of the red Bali at 9pm. I watched the Olympics and when 10:30pm hit I could no longer keep my eyes open. I shut off the TV and fell right asleep. I would say I fell asleep 45 minutes earlier then I usually do. I woke up a few times to a crying baby (my newborn), but was able to fall back asleep quickly.

7 caps seems like a good dose for me. It was pretty damn strong. Very relaxing and good pain killing.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night I dosed 7 caps of the red Bali at 9pm. I watched the Olympics and when 10:30pm hit I could no longer keep my eyes open. I shut off the TV and fell right asleep. I would say I fell asleep 45 minutes earlier then I usually do. I woke up a few times to a crying baby (my newborn), but was able to fall back asleep quickly.

7 caps seems like a good dose for me. It was pretty damn strong. Very relaxing and good pain killing.
Sounds like a good batch

Is this what you want Kratom for... Sleep?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well atleast you are tapered off slightly compared to your previous dose.. I was taking 10 gram a day and i stopped cold turkey. Never again. The withdrawals were horrendous but that was due to me being an idiot and not properly tapering.. Its just like any medication these days you build a tolerance so increase the dose a little and your brain is very accustomed to this foreign *extra* so your brain re-wires itself and when you stop its hunting for this *extra* still and takes time to re-adjust.

If you ever do plan on quitting then honestly drop about 0.5 gram a week or so and slowly taper yourself off. You wont have any issues.

Its an amazing plant and additon to.. Well my life and sounds like yours also. I suffer very bad anxiety and confidence issues. Kratom has been a god send for me.. It hasnt cured it but has made it far more manageable. I have even tried prescription based med's and apart from making me feel awful all day they never could compare to Kratom.

Enjoy the Red Bali!

Im gonna try a white strain next.

Keep us posted.
Right on man. Agmatine was a huge help for me to bring down my dose. I was able to bring it down by less than half by adding a couple gram doses of agmatine. It was almost effortless. I think getting my doses lower from here may become harder though.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on man. Agmatine was a huge help for me to bring down my dose. I was able to bring it down by less than half by adding a couple gram doses of agmatine. It was almost effortless. I think getting my doses lower from here may become harder though.
I have heard about adding agmatine.. Does it increase the effect?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it potentiates it and really helps with tolerance. It can also help with preventing cravings.
Might pick up some? I have heard it mentioned quite alot..

You ever took just the powder? Was wondering how you took it? Tastes like death

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have used it in bulk powder and in pill form. It doesn’t taste great but not bad. Take it at the same time as you take your Kratom or take it 30 minutes before your Kratom.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So last night was my first dose (6 caps) and the effects were there it was just mild though. Onset was about 30 minutes and I felt relaxed and tired. I fought my sleep a little to finish watching a movie I started. I also experienced a very slight pain relief. I didn’t get a true mood boost from it last night, but I did feel a whole lot better then I did before taking it. Once the movie ended I fell asleep immediately. I had a nice deep sleep. This morning I felt good and didn’t experience any hangover or grogginess.

I will try 7 caps this evening. Stay tuned!
Subbed!!. Thanks for the review. Sounds like you had a very nice experience and that it was only 6 caps makes this even better. Sorry for lack of support was out with pneumonia, but back now. Anything i can do or assist with dont hesitate to shoot me a pm. Mace

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed!!. Thanks for the review. Sounds like you had a very nice experience and that it was only 6 caps makes this even better. Sorry for lack of support was out with pneumonia, but back now. Anything i can do or assist with dont hesitate to shoot me a pm. Mace
Thanks man I appreciate it! Yeah this stuff is potent.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last night I dosed 7 caps at 10pm. Watched some of a movie in bed and was sleeping an hour later. Very relaxed and good pain relief noted. Deep sleep and woke up without feeling groggy.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night I dosed 7 caps at 10pm. Watched some of a movie in bed and was sleeping an hour later. Very relaxed and good pain relief noted. Deep sleep and woke up without feeling groggy.
You ever tried a white strain? I was gonna get some.. I have 1kg of green malay thier.. Its good though but was gonna mix the strains around.

Never tried the whites. Might try a sample first to see how it is

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You ever tried a white strain? I was gonna get some.. I have 1kg of green malay thier.. Its good though but was gonna mix the strains around.

I have used white before. White is a great daytime strain if your looking for lots of energy. I have used all of the different strains before (red, green, yellow, gold and white). I actually prefer to mix 2 to 3 different strains when I dose during the day (haven’t done since I started this log though). Some strains are good in some areas and not so much in others that’s why it’s cool to mix it with something that has what the other is missing. If that makes any sense haha.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

White is the most energetic! Gym time is a breeze! Lactic acid who..what..
White is my favorite day time strain.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just dose 7 caps of this red Bali about 20 mins ago. After I dosed I definitely appreciated how effortless it is just to throw some caps back vs. dealing with the nasty Kratom powder.

Today was a long busy day at work so I am mentally and physically drained at this point. I am looking forward to be in complete comfort here soon!

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used white before. White is a great daytime strain if your looking for lots of energy. I have used all of the different strains before (red, green, yellow, gold and white). I actually prefer to mix 2 to 3 different strains when I dose during the day (haven’t done since I started this log though). Some strains are good in some areas and not so much in others that’s why it’s cool to mix it with something that has what the other is missing. If that makes any sense haha.
Whats the difference between white and green strains to you?

My Green Malay is quite stimulating. I train very well on it. Better than some of my pre workouts.. The biggest benefit is the appetite control.. I get hungry but its nothing like previous where i would want to constantly binge.. Now i can eat a meal and feel satisfied.. Brilliant stuff

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whats the difference between white and green strains to you?

My Green Malay is quite stimulating. I train very well on it. Better than some of my pre workouts.. The biggest benefit is the appetite control.. I get hungry but its nothing like previous where i would want to constantly binge.. Now i can eat a meal and feel satisfied.. Brilliant stuff
Generally white Kratom is more stimulating, lots of energy but short lived only lasts about 2 hours. The greens are usually better in the mood department and have some energy to them. The greens tend to last the longest. Greens are better for pain then the whites are.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Generally white Kratom is more stimulating, lots of energy but short lived only lasts about 2 hours. The greens are usually better in the mood department and have some energy to them. The greens tend to last the longest. Greens are better for pain then the whites are.
Thanks.

Be good to mix up strains. I read its good to help with tolerance?

Might try a white strain. I prefer the stimulating type. Sleep is never an issue for myself.

Whats your favourite green? Im using the Malay at the moment and i enjoy it

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks.

Be good to mix up strains. I read its good to help with tolerance?

Might try a white strain. I prefer the stimulating type. Sleep is never an issue for myself.

Whats your favourite green? Im using the Malay at the moment and i enjoy it
Mixing up strains does seem to help with tolerance a little.

Green Malay is actually my favorite green. Green Bali probably be a close second. Since, you tend to like more stimulating strains I would suggest green Maeng Da. It will be a strong green and probably the most stimulating.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last night I dosed 7 caps again. 30 minutes later I was relaxed and comfortable. Another long ass day at work.

I put on some Netflix for about an hour. Then I was sound asleep 2 hour after taking the Kratom. Good stuff!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Over the weekend I used 6 caps in the evening. It helped me relax and gain some pain relief while I was watching movies before bed. Sleep was good.

I will try to up the dose to 8 caps tonight or tomorrow.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Over the weekend I used 6 caps in the evening. It helped me relax and gain some pain relief while I was watching movies before bed. Sleep was good.

I will try to up the dose to 8 caps tonight or tomorrow.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last night was 4 red Bali caps plus 2.5 grams of Bali gold powder. The feel goods were real! Slept well too.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last night I dosed 7 caps again. 30 minutes later I was relaxed and comfortable. Another long ass day at work.

I put on some Netflix for about an hour. Then I was sound asleep 2 hour after taking the Kratom. Good stuff!
Nice review. Its good to see you using lower/ to moderate doses and still getting great effects.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late to the party but great log. Appreciate the info. Red bali is pretty awesome stuff and I'm starting to see the appeal of using capsules. The lack of taste and convenience (especially when traveling) would be nice...

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Late to the party but great log. Appreciate the info. Red bali is pretty awesome stuff and I'm starting to see the appeal of using capsules. The lack of taste and convenience (especially when traveling) would be nice...
Exactly.. convenience, on the go , makes things a snap at work now. Lol. Before it maked for some awkward moments sometimes. Mixing and people asking what im doing and only knowing what they see or hear(media). They would just repeat news headlines .. Most are cool but you always have your busybodies. Now indont have to deal with those peep.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to have you in here brother! This red Bali is potent stuff. I have been getting along nicely with 6-7 caps.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice review. Its good to see you using lower/ to moderate doses and still getting great effects.
I dosed 7 caps tonight and feeling good ATM. Relaxed, pain free and comfortable right now. Watching some TV before I go to sleep.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Friday, Saturday and Sunday night was 7 caps a couple hours before bed. Consistently getting that relaxed/comfortable state.

I was planning to go up in caps but I am getting exactly what I am looking for at the 6-7 cap dose so no real need to up dose for me at this point.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I knew I was going to have a crazy long day at work so I dose a Vyvanse in the morning. In the evening I dosed 8 caps of Kratom. I felt great while laying in bed watching a movie. I was in a good mood and relaxed but couldn’t fall asleep. All said and done I only got 2 hours of sleep last night.

That was my first experience with Vyvanse so I don’t know if that will always happens with it.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Friday, Saturday and Sunday night was 7 caps a couple hours before bed. Consistently getting that relaxed/comfortable state.

I was planning to go up in caps but I am getting exactly what I am looking for at the 6-7 cap dose so no real need to up dose for me at this point.
No need if your getting what you want from them. :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dosed 6 caps tonight. Hoping for better sleep than last night.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
7 caps last night treated me well. I also added 1 gram of agmatine, magnesium and Passion flower. This combo had me feeling really good. Warm comfort, strong relaxation, pain relief, better mood and better sleep. What’s not to like?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good log, man. Not logging it, but I too am enjoying the red bali caps. 5 has been a good spot for me, dosing up to 7 gave me a little expected eye wobbles and dizziness, as all red bali does to me in slightly higher doses.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solid log man! Is 8 caps your largest dose so far?

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
7 caps last night treated me well. I also added 1 gram of agmatine, magnesium and Passion flower. This combo had me feeling really good. Warm comfort, strong relaxation, pain relief, better mood and better sleep. What’s not to like?
I need to try some Red Bali