Rowz + StraightUPKratom = (:

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Howdy AM

I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to log some capsulated Kratom from macedog24

image1 (4).jpeg

I have been using kratom for about a year and half now and have developed a reaction to the smell of it.. Weird IK but this is the case. I still use Kratom though because it is very special. When I saw that StraightUPKratom had a capsulated product I was super hyped! My logic was that if it was capsulated the smell would not be very strong and I would not have to toss and wash it (my typical way of taking Kratom). This was the case, and i did not have my usual gag after taking it.

What I first did was empty a capsule into my powdered Red Kratom from StraightUP to see how much each capsule weighs.
image2.jpeg

about .11~.12

Took 1G of agmatine and roughly 5Gs of caps! which was 9 in total (capsules)
image3.jpeg

scale says 5.96

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just administered 1 more cap to play it safe as 5 Grams is the minimum dose i take.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
back to baseline. Played some video games for a few hours and was very entertained. Kratom always increases sociability and reduces anxiety for me

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. IN on this.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am in man! Mine came in today. I will start my log here shortly. I will take my first dose this evening!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
God I love kratom.

Dosed 1 gram of agmatine and 10 caps about an hour ago and I feel awesome. More social overall happier and my shoulder doesn’t hurt.

I’ve noticed that this product (capped) takes a little longer to hit which makes sense since the caps need time to dissolve.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for coming on in guys!

i will probably redose again on tuesday

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did something a little different yesterday and liked it a lot!

I have noticed that the caps take longer to digest.

So on a full stomach I took 5G of powdered kratom and 3 caps this proved to be very effective in having the pain relief and euphoria come on fast and sustain. This is a winning combo IMO.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did something a little different yesterday and liked it a lot!

I have noticed that the caps take longer to digest.

So on a full stomach I took 5G of powdered kratom and 3 caps this proved to be very effective in having the pain relief and euphoria come on fast and sustain. This is a winning combo IMO.
Thanks for a great log rowz4broz.
Sorry im just joining the party was out with pneumonia.
I like the combo of powder and caps. I will try this soon and suggest this to a few others to try.
Glad to see your enjoying your suk!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dosed 10 caps about an hour ago. Had a terrible day at work and it’s just not bothering me anymore which is awesome. Gave a buddy of mine some caps for the first time ever. I will screenshot hit feedback and share it with you all.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Im in on this, im a fellow Kratoner myself. Has everyone been signing the AKA American Kratom Association so we can get this petition to Trump and keep our kratom??

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im in on this, im a fellow Kratoner myself. Has everyone been signing the AKA American Kratom Association so we can get this petition to Trump and keep our kratom??
I did sign up for a petition but I think was for the original ban were the dea was stopping imports at the border.

Taking 10 caps today before work. Life has been knocking me down lately. Huge nor’easter over in NJ and a tree fell through the roof of the house and put a HUGE hole in it. Like I’ve said kratom always gives me an anxiety relief with slight energy.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did sign up for a petition but I think was for the original ban were the dea was stopping imports at the border.

Taking 10 caps today before work. Life has been knocking me down lately. Huge nor’easter over in NJ and a tree fell through the roof of the house and put a HUGE hole in it. Like I’ve said kratom always gives me an anxiety relief with slight energy.
Sorry to hear that about the house damage....this winter has been nothing but a dirty slut! Another curse is being dumped on us tomorrow. Definitely good times for Kratom...no doubt!

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established

I hate 2 hear that, man....ive had a home burn down before and losing everything and starting over SUCKS, good luck to u n your family getting thru this tragedy.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Damn bro hang in there! Kratom does help with some of the stress and anxiety, but it won’t make the issues go away. It has helped me through some difficult times too.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut is another one that helps with social anxiety for me. Hooe im not high jacking ya thread here. Mucuna pruriens (I think the % of l dopa needed is different from person to person) but these 2 help me get out da house n go shopping because I suffer with agoraphobia pretty bad.

Sent from my SM-S975L using AnabolicMinds mobile app

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
much love guys, thanks

good thing about today was that the roofer came and put a tarp over the roof before the storm tomorrow comes.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
much love guys, thanks

good thing about today was that the roofer came and put a tarp over the roof before the storm tomorrow comes.
Yes, I can see how that would be helpful..

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
much love guys, thanks

Sorry to hear about the roof. Hopefully, the tarp holds up. Your family is in my prayers.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update!
Took a few days off and I’m thankful I did. Kratom is a magical thing but def need to be strong willed because of how awesome you feel you will wanna take it everyday.

My tolerance got pretty high. Just knocked back 10 caps with 1 gram agmatine and I’m feeeling amazing. Euphoria, relaxation, really just overall at peace.