TRUE SHRED by Hard Rock Supps. (sponsored log)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3A83F888-489E-4233-930C-D8B9F66A87D1.jpeg

Thank you LeanEngineer Afi140 and Strong Supplements for the chance to log TRUE SHRED by Hard Rock supps.

71741208-8C3F-45EA-9E64-453FBCD25A6C.jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In for sure! Hope you get good results with True Shred!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following along to compare results !!

GIJane1928

Awards
Is it recommended for women to stay away from this product?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok here are are some key benefits that True Shred has to offer along with a link to Strong Supplements Shop if you want to read more or purchase the product..
Key Benefits of True Shred:
* Non-Prohormone Cutter*
* No On Cycle & PCT Needed*
* Helps Increase Muscle Hardness*
* Helps Increase Lean Mass*
* Helps Increase Strength*
* Helps Reduce Body Fat*
* Helps Increase Vascularity*
* Helps Boost Testosterone*
* Helps Boost Sex Drive*
* Helps Boost Metabolism*
* Helps Reduce Estrogen*
* Helps Boost Growth Hormone*
* Helps Increase Endurance*
* Helps Increase Protein Synthesis*

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/true-shred-by-hard-rock-supplements

GIJane1928

Awards
Read it thanks. But was questioning it bc of the Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are the only support supps that I will be running with the TRUE SHRED besides food and a PWO.

0C150113-771A-487C-A34C-DF5DA4E80457.jpeg

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My stats:
46 years old
6’ tall
200 lbs.
Estimated 13-15% bf
Trying to get a minimum of 2400-2600 Calories ed.

My goal here is to loose some body fat or at least make it look like I have, get toned & not loose any weight or muscle during this 30 day process..(lol)
I have a medium-active lifestyle at the moment, with little to no cardio,at the moment. *(But I just bought a new stationary bike & I’m gonna wear it out)*

My Work out usually consists of upper lower split, two days on one day off.
Here is my before picture.
F29B9257-FCAA-453D-A317-F1E10AF50FDE.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like you have a good start on things, drop a little fat, gain a little muscle and change to handle to Beast !!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In on this to see how it goes!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride! Should help lean you up a good amount!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
count me in!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it recommended for women to stay away from this product?
Capture.PNG

It's not recommended for women to take. The above pic is on strong supplement shop on the true shred page.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day2
Nothing really significant to report so far except hungry like a mofo and I slept really good last night.

Just took this morning’s caps with a cup of tea and a couple hard-boiled Eggs. Going to kill a workout tonight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day2
Nothing really significant to report so far except hungry like a mofo and I slept really good last night.

Just took this morning’s caps with a cup of tea and a couple hard-boiled Eggs. Going to kill a workout tonight.
good sleep IS significant, lol.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 160421

It's not recommended for women to take. The above pic is on strong supplement shop on the true shred page.
Hasnt Armistane been proven useless for AI properties and Bulbine may increase free test but not Total T. I don't think a women would get any issues from such a product can you explain further?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hasnt Armistane been proven useless for AI properties and Bulbine may increase free test but not Total T. I don't think a women would get any issues from such a product can you explain further?
I answered this in another thread and share the same sentiment. I think it would be fine for women. At least a single bottle run shouldn’t hurt.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK ,day 3. I have only managed to get in one work out so far since Monday.
Since then I’ve noticed, super hungry all the time which is a change for me because it’s hard for me to eat most of the time. And my left nipple has been tingling and itchy ....not saying it’s from the true shred but just saying, take it for what it is And some seriously good friggin sleep along with good dreams.
I am already looking and feeling leaner with ZERO weight loss & zero weight gain so far at morning weigh in!!!

Morning weight has been 199-200 nude nude nude

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since then I’ve noticed, super hungry all the time which is a change for me because it’s hard for me to eat most of the time. And my left nipple has been tingling and itchy ....not saying it’s from the true shred but just saying, take it for what it is And some seriously good friggin sleep along with good dreams.
I am already looking and feeling leaner with ZERO weight loss & zero weight gain so far at morning weigh in!!!

Appreciate the initial feedback. Glad you’re enjoying it so far. Keep us updated on the nips too ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Awesome. Glad you're enjoying it right off the get go!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the initial feedback. Glad you’re enjoying it so far. Keep us updated on the nips too ;)
did someone say nips?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK bros sorry for the lack of updates but my daughter got in a kind of serious car accident last week on Thursday so I’ve been kind of busy with the insurance junk.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope she is OK ?????

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyways ....
Day 7 of True Shred

I’m feeling awesome not to mention the fact that I have not lost or gained one single pound since I started. Still waking up at 200 after I do my business.
I’m starting to feel a little bit of muscle hardness kicking in and I’ve managed to get in about 4 workouts since I’ve started.
Not really experiencing any dry joints, and my sleep is still on point. Feeling great with vivid dreams.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also need to mention that the sensitive nipple is completely gone and it only lasted a couple days. I did nothing for it I just let it run its course.

saylee

saylee

Awards
Are you running the true shred with any appetite suppressant or another thermogenic/fat burner? I'm curious because one of my friends was noting that he started experienced really bad hunger pangs.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you running the true shred with any appetite suppressant or another thermogenic/fat burner? I'm curious because one of my friends was noting that he started experienced really bad hunger pangs.
No sir... this is all that I am running with this True Shred log

These are the only support supps that I will be running with the TRUE SHRED besides food and a PWO.

View attachment 160379

saylee

saylee

Awards
Thanks. I'm thinking of running this with my stack for prep as well. Excited to see your logs. Keep up the great work!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m seriously hungry all of the time while I’m taking the True Shred,
I usually am not hungry and have to remind myself to eat but since I’ve started the True Shred I’m constantly in hunger mode
With no weight change at all so far.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In on this brother! True shred profile has me interested. Glad your daughters ok,. As a father of 6 I dread the days my kids start driving...

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this brother! True shred profile has me interested. Glad your daughters ok,. As a father of 6 I dread the days my kids start driving...
Thanks and glad to have you here.