Reversing the aging process with Youth GH by Vital Alchemy

1. Reversing the aging process with Youth GH by Vital Alchemy

I'd like to start by giving a big thanks to the guys over at Strong supplement shop for this opportunity...
    I have not tried or reviewed any type of "GH" product as of yet so needless to say I'm pretty stoked in giving this an 8 week run. I literally just got back into the gym and "dieting" so hopefully this makes the transition a little easier. I quoted dieting because I'm not counting macros or staying clean but making better choices overall.
    Other supplements I'm using are pre-workouts, y-hcl, and metabolic powder...1- scoop condense with 2- scoops MP first thing in the morning with 12mg yohimbe hcl.

Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 4 Capsules
    Servings per container: 30
    Amounts per serving %DV
    Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hcl) 7.9 mg 395%
    Magnesium (As Oxide) 300 mg 75%
    Zinc Aspartate 22.5 mg 150%
    Copper(as Bisglycinate Chelate)10% TRAACS™ 150 mcg 7.5%
    Rikkun****o 1000 mg **
    L-Ornithine HCL 500 mg **
    Gaba (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) 500 mg **
    Mucuna Pruriens (15% L-Dopa) 300 mg **
    Valerian Root Extract (.8% Valernic Acid) 150 mg **
    L-Theanine 100 mg **
    Melatonin Powder 3 mg **

**(DV)Daily Value Not Established
    Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate and Gelatin Capsules.

Goals over all is to build strength and drop some bf while increasing muscle mass, recomping I should say. I'm starting off with full dose, 4 caps pre bed...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

2. Looking FWD to your log / results... Good luck!
    •   

3. Present !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

4. Lookin forward to it!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

5. IN on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. In on this

7. Alright guys, here's a brief run down of my last few days...
    Took my first 4 cap dose on Tues night around 10pm. My normal sleep routine is all the kids are in bed by 9pm, my wife and I relax and have adult time till midnight. I'm normally out by midnight anyway due to being up at 6am everyday to get kids ready for school and then off to work. As you can see I'm normally exhausted on a regular basis. Some nights I'm so restless I take 2 norcos to help relax and ease of to sleep, but all that has changed...

Like I said my first dose was at 10pm, I had a light work day but still pretty tired and irritated. I noticed a gradual since of relaxation and calmness overtaking my body, eyes became more heavy as the clock approached 11pm. The need for any other orals like my occasional norcos were not needed. I believe I was out by 11:15, woke up at 5:55 without an alarm clock feeling more refreshed than usual. Although aggravated I missed my TV shows I was grateful for having a more in depth night's sleep.

On Valentine's, I left for work like normal and scheduled my clients accordingly to be off at a decent hour to finish some home projects and get ready for an exhausting evening with the family at Chuckie Cheese, wife and I had some attitude with each other all day and continued into the evening. Apparently the employees at the Mouse House decided to call in leaving the manager on his own and the wait time was awful, as a business owner I understand the frustration he was going through however my wife decided to give him more hell about the crappy situation which in return made me more aggravated with her... The night went on like I figured, kids crying about wanting more coins and tickets, I'm ready to go home and relax and continue working on my truck ( putting together a sound quality audio system ) which is the original cause of our argument. Took 4 caps around 9pm, played on YouTube and Google and BAM! out like a light, no clue when I fell asleep.. no recollection of anything, just waking up Thursday morning completely energetic and refreshed.
    Thursday, I did my normal morning routine... 1 scoop condense, 2 scoops metabolic powder, and 12mg yhcl... Off to work I go except the weather has shifted from freezing cold to 80 degrees, now Im freaking sweating by 10am at my second service call. Had some cancellations so I ended my work day at 1pm, came home grabbed the ole' lady and ran errands. Around 2pm BOOM! Our local highschool was placed on lockdown for a school shooting, being the incident in FL just happened the whole area is in an uproar... We do not have kids old enough for high school but still an uneasy situation. The day came to a close, too tired to workout we went home and prepared myself for today, Friday, colonoscopy day! Yay! (sarcasm).... Ive developed colitis, inflammation in the intestines with bleeding, not life threatening but definitely not comfortable either. I dosed 4 caps with my concoction of nonsense to cleanse my bowels and although I fell asleep really early I was restless with an upset stomach, on the crapper every hour. With that being said I still feel as I had a decent quality of sleep considering. My alarm was set for 9am but woke up with the sun in my face at 8am wide awake and refreshed...

After 3 nights of starting Youth GH I've noticed a better state of relaxation and calmness roughly 30-40 minutes post dose, I've also experienced and deeper state of sleep even with my night of restlessness. I have yet to use norcos since starting this product and hopefully won't have to either...

After this day concludes of having a camera snaked up my rectum, pumped full of air, and having a GI doctor play my intestinal track like a go-kart track... I'm looking forward to a night of full relaxation...
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

8. Subbed.

9. The Go-Kart track thing sounds like fun !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

10. Yeah, it's gonna be a blast!
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

11. So there’s no “fog” when you wake up? I’m sensitive to melatonin I think, and walk around in a fog when I take it.

12. Appreciate the feedback so far bro. Glad it’s helping you sleep better and improve overall mood. Keep it up!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by dbl38 View Post
    So there’s no “fog” when you wake up? I’m sensitive to melatonin I think, and walk around in a fog when I take it.
    Nope, no fog....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

14. Wow, what an uncomfortable procedure! My whole lower body is hurting something fierce... Took it easy yesterday afternoon and basically rested and ate. I had to do a 24 hour fast before my procedure so needless to say I was starving afterwards. Took advantage of Dukes BBQ buffet and went came home.
    I did my regular nightly routine and dosed 4 caps around 9pm, still had an early morning with Youth basketball games.
    Although i was exhausted from being poked and prodded I still became relaxed and comfortable considering I had slight lower body discomfort.

Woke up this morning at 9am feeling pretty run down from yesterday. Took both boys to their games and had hibachi for lunch, came home and went straight to work till around 4pm. I just took 4 caps Youth GH to see how it reacts earlier in the evening.

Did I mention today is my birthday....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Appreciate the feedback so far bro. Glad it’s helping you sleep better and improve overall mood. Keep it up!
    With 4 kids and a wife that stays up all night I can use all the help I can get...
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

16. Happy Birthday @hvactech How Young ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL

17. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Wow, what an uncomfortable procedure! My whole lower body is hurting something fierce... Took it easy yesterday afternoon and basically rested and ate. I had to do a 24 hour fast before my procedure so needless to say I was starving afterwards. Took advantage of Dukes BBQ buffet and went came home.
    I did my regular nightly routine and dosed 4 caps around 9pm, still had an early morning with Youth basketball games.
    Although i was exhausted from being poked and prodded I still became relaxed and comfortable considering I had slight lower body discomfort.

Woke up this morning at 9am feeling pretty run down from yesterday. Took both boys to their games and had hibachi for lunch, came home and went straight to work till around 4pm. I just took 4 caps Youth GH to see how it reacts earlier in the evening.

Did I mention today is my birthday....
    Happy belated bday! Hope you're more energetic this morning
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Happy Birthday @hvactech How Young ??
    37!
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    37!

Baby
    I have kids older than you!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 12-19-2017, 11:18 AM
  2. Could stem cells reverse the aging process?
    By Prince in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2017, 04:10 PM
  3. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 06-29-2013, 08:30 AM
  4. Replies: 145
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 06:43 AM
  5. Do Steroids Accelerate the Aging Process?
    By Angular Air in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-28-2005, 06:44 PM