Putting Universal Nutrition Sterol Complex to Test

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Putting Universal Nutrition Sterol Complex to Test

Name:  IMG_4265.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  869.4 KB

Ordered for this last year August. Finally, I get the chance to test out UN Sterol Complex. This will be my first run of any natural anabolic formula. So, I am pretty stoked to see the edge I can get out of this. Mainly looking for strength increase from this run because I know size and how I look with completely depend on my diet and training, which I keep it on point without deviating.

Stats:

Weight: 160lbs with BF: ~15% ( the last I checked- 3 weeks ago)
    Bench Press: 245lbs x3
    Squat: 370lbs x3
    BB bend over rows: 245lbs x3
    Deadlift: 380lbs x2

Deads and Bench has gone down since I went into my cut. Now, I am looking to gain some size. Target is to lean bulk to 175-180lbs. Not sure if this is unrealistic. But, will give it my best shot as always.

Training will PHAT with some modification (increased intensity, additional sets, reps, occasional drop sets and supersets)
    Will keep the calories about 350cals above maintenance.

Tagging a few people here who showed interest in getting feedback on Sterol Complex. @alvin1 @Wildcat528 @SwoleNation @TheBigBrodie @Slims

Others who wants to get on this, always welcome. Also, running a Transformation Challenge set by our own @MrKleen73. So, this is serious business.

2. Sweet! In on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Sweet! In on this!
    Welcome aboard!

4. Name:  96A9C345-73D4-48AA-8DDE-C769142C79EA.jpeg
Views: 256
Size:  793.3 KB

I thoroughly underestimated the size of the pill though everybody said it’s not easy to take in. Dang! These are massive. First dose; 2tabs after food this morning wasn’t easy. 180tabs is going to be a task on its own.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Name:  96A9C345-73D4-48AA-8DDE-C769142C79EA.jpeg
Views: 256
Size:  793.3 KB

I thoroughly underestimated the size of the pill though everybody said it’s not easy to take in. Dang! These are massive. First dose; 2tabs after food this morning wasn’t easy. 180tabs is going to be a task on its own.
    Yeah they are very big. Any sides yet?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBrodie View Post
    Yeah they are very big. Any sides yet?
    I did feel a little uneasy in my stomach. But I am not sure if it’s the supplement. I am just getting off from food poisoning and had a very big shake (oats, whey, peanut butter, 500ml milk). Will report if any sides tomorrow. 2nd and 3rd dosing will be with food today since I am not working out today.

7. im in

8. In for sure.... I think you will be pleased. Give it some time. And yea, horse pills.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    im in
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    In for sure.... I think you will be pleased. Give it some time. And yea, horse pills.
    Welcome y’all.. Guess it takes 2 weeks to kick in? I am just looking for some strength gains. If I can add some serious poundage to the lifts.

10. Took both the dosage right after food. No problems at all. I am yet to get into my lean bulk diet because of food poisoning.

Training will start tomorrow.

11. they don't digest easy. Initially its like rocks in your stomach

12. In!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by RANS0M View Post
    they don't digest easy. Initially its like rocks in your stomach
    Not sure. I am yet to assess any of these since this was my biggest meal in a few days. So, I feel full. How would I know if it takes longer to digest?

14. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Not sure. I am yet to assess any of these since this was my biggest meal in a few days. So, I feel full. How would I know if it takes longer to digest?
    I used it a few times years ago. For me anyway, it just felt like they sat in my stomach, kinda like animal pak but to a less degree because its less pills.

15. Quote Originally Posted by RANS0M View Post
    I used it a few times years ago. For me anyway, it just felt like they sat in my stomach, kinda like animal pak but to a less degree because its less pills.
    Let me find out tomorrow. My first dose 30mins Pre-workout. Thanks for sharing.

16. Two weeks normally u should start seeing some gains... 3 pills in the morning, 3 pills in the afternoon pre-work is best bet.

17. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    Two weeks normally u should start seeing some gains... 3 pills in the morning, 3 pills in the afternoon pre-work is best bet.
    Thanks for that. I was planning for a 2tab 3 doses. 2 in the AM 2 Pre and 2 with dinner. You think 3-3 is best?

18. PHAT Training: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy day

Took one dose 30mins Pre-workout. Kept the dosage at 2-2-2 today. Will move into 3-3 tomorrow. Nothing positive or negative to report.

Will get into my training details and sets and reps if and when I start noticing some changes.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Thanks for that. I was planning for a 2tab 3 doses. 2 in the AM 2 Pre and 2 with dinner. You think 3-3 is best?
    Honestly, it's just how I dosed them. Seemed to work for me.

20. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    Honestly, it's just how I dosed them. Seemed to work for me.
    Took my first dose with 3tabs today after breakfast (It's AM for me).

21. Legs Hypertrophy day

3tabs, 30mins Pre-workout. Nothing bad on the stomach. But, I did notice that when I take this, it makes me a little dull (sleepy kinda way). Anybody felt this before?

22. in for the results .. product looks interesting but at the same time looks like 100s of ingridents thrown in together at the same time
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html

23. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    in for the results .. product looks interesting but at the same time looks like 100s of ingridents thrown in together at the same time
    Welcome! 35 ingredients to be precise. I got this out of total curiosity. For the price, even if it gives me some strength gains, it's a win.

24. Yeah thats alot and im sure its not all properly dosed lol

but yeah i think it can be found from $20-27$ for 30 day supply ..worth a try
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html

25. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Yeah thats alot and im sure its not all properly dosed lol

but yeah i think it can be found from $20-27$ for 30 day supply ..worth a try
    Yeah.. there is no way they can clinically dose everything in 6 tabs. But, at $25 for a month's run, why the h3ll not.. lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Universal Natural Sterol Complex
    By SwoleNation in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-13-2018, 12:38 PM
  2. Putting CRE-02 & Citruvol Ultra to the test with my BIG Stack!
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 10:15 PM
  3. universal natural sterol complex
    By Smooth001 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 09:23 AM
  4. Putting Molecular Nutritions tingle-free Peak beta to the test
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 10:02 PM
  5. (Sponsored ) Smeton put's Universal's Intra-aid to the test