Yates tests out vital alchemy youth gh, a comparison to real HGH.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome!

First, I would like to give a shout out to strong supplement shop for giving me this opportunity. I have been on 191aa hgh for the past year, started it up after I crushed my foot with a jackhammer and enjoyed the benefits so much that I have continued 2.5iu a day since then. The sleep is amazing and my skin has definitely firmed significantly and I’m always ripped no matter what garbage I eat. I’m 34 now so definitely getting to the age that endogenous gh is most likely decreasing naturally. I agreed to drop my gh while I logged this youth gh supplement for SSS so I think this will be the ultimate test for this stuff. The effects of gh are very noticeable to me even in a short amount of time even though you always hear people say it takes months to even notice effects. Strong supplement shop was still nice enough to give me a 2 month supply of youth gh for a good length test.

7815CA49-B090-4650-AFF0-4930910BAB2C.jpeg

2953FAFE-F638-4490-B8D7-62AF5726B149.jpeg

I am going to start this tonight at 2 caps to assess my tolerance and will up to full dose after the first couple of days. I have been off of my exogenous hgh for about a week now and I can say it’s been nice not having to inject myself every day, it gets really old after a while. I will be updating this log regularly so join in and please feel free to voice any questions or general comments.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed bro. Looking at the ingredients what are your true expectations?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm always suspicious of oral products claiming similar effects of HGH, so I am definitely interested in your honest feedback. Considering you have been on HGH recently, you are a great candidate to tell any similarities.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining in fellas. What to expect? Not really sure but it’s worth a shot. I was honestly getting tired of the pinning every day especially since I pin gear every day as well so I will give this the old college try. 2 caps tonight and it’s 11 am and I’m wide awake. This is a typical response to supps that make most people sleep but I’m sure I will adjust soon. My sleep is a fragile thing that is easily broken and gh was very helpful when it came to getting my head on a pillow. Will probably be a solid week before I can get adjusted to this, will keep everyone posted ;)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed! yates84 always gives his honest opinion!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to this!

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle in hand for later use... Will follow to see how it goes!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, this stuff is doing its job tonight. I’m about to go lay down. The key here is for how long. I haven’t slept more than 4 hours the past week so a solid 8 would be real nice. Let’s hope this stuff can deliver because let’s face it, without good rem sleep gh release is gonna be compromised. Will report back in the morning. Thank you everyone for joining along! These first couple weeks might be slow but I’m hoping for some magic by the time the first bottle I have is gone.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In For The Ride!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
subbed!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slept like a champ last night! A little groggy first thing but wore off pretty quick. Let’s see if this pattern continues. One more day at two caps then will bump it up to three caps for the rest of the week before hitting the full recommended dose. I’m starting to feel good about this stuff! Energy level has been great today as well, not sure if there is any correlation between my energy and this supplement so will keep an eye on this an will report back.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
F8D4A92F-6EFF-430B-9C33-1562882067AF.jpeg

I’m a food guy so will probably share a lot of stuff like this. Last nights dinner was rack of lamb with a side of hummus and pita bread. The cucumber sauce with the lamb was absolutely perfect!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That looks outstanding!!
Oh man, it really was. I will be posting a lot of good stuff here soon! Just finalized our plans to hit California for almost a week here at the end of the month so gonna hit all the good west coast food! I’m excited already :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh man, it really was. I will be posting a lot of good stuff here soon! Just finalized our plans to hit California for almost a week here at the end of the month so gonna hit all the good west coast food! I’m excited already :)
yates84 is going, going, back to back, to Cali, Cali....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are a Food Tease !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome in for sure! Can't wait to see how you like it!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
yates84 did you ever try any of the MK677 sleep products? I can't remember the names off hand but I'm curious how they would compare in the long run. For sleep and size/weight gain.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 did you ever try any of the MK677 sleep products? I can't remember the names off hand but I'm curious how they would compare in the long run. For sleep and size/weight gain.
Mk and I did not get along. Turned me into a walking zombie during the day and an insomniac at night. I toughed it out for about 3 weeks on my third try with mk and it was still the same thing. I won’t ever take any mk again, learned my lesson. This stuff is a lot easier on me than mk was for sure.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 is going, going, back to back, to Cali, Cali....
Gonna be in San Francisco this time so won’t be down towards you, unfortunately. Will definitely have to catch up with you one of these trips! We try and go out that way every couple of months to see my wife’s family so we will be back again soon.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Mk and I did not get along. Turned me into a walking zombie during the day and an insomniac at night. I toughed it out for about 3 weeks on my third try with mk and it was still the same thing. I won’t ever take any mk again, learned my lesson. This stuff is a lot easier on me than mk was for sure.
Yeah, at 33mg each day I was super bloated after eating anything. I dropped the dose to 20 (I think) taken right before bed and had no sides. But that was a stand-alone MK product.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a light vegetarian lunch yesterday, food intake has been through the roof the past few days!
A1DF2C20-D6B4-4472-8E3F-0DB500910129.jpeg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, at 33mg each day I was super bloated after eating anything. I dropped the dose to 20 (I think) taken right before bed and had no sides. But that was a stand-alone MK product.
I couldn’t even take 10mg of mk without feeling like death. Thankfully, this supplement has not caused me any bloating or sleeplessness. Feeling good while on it right now.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I couldn’t even take 10mg of mk without feeling like death. Thankfully, this supplement has not caused me any bloating or sleeplessness. Feeling good while on it right now.
Awesome. Glad to hear it.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@OP looking forwards to your feedback. I got bad sides from MK too and have been considering rolling the dice and seeing how another run goes. Hopefully I won't have to lol
I have some OL amnesia otw and if your feedback stays positive I'll cop a bottle of youth GH and compare and contrast the two

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@OP looking forwards to your feedback. I got bad sides from MK too and have been considering rolling the dice and seeing how another run goes. Hopefully I won't have to lol
I have some OL amnesia otw and if your feedback stays positive I'll cop a bottle of youth GH and compare and contrast the two
So far, I only have positive effects to report but it is very early in this cycle so stick around and I will keep you in the loop on how things are going. Any questions feel free to ask bro.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone seen these yet?!
A7414F65-C8E1-4446-96F1-95FBFD3541D1.jpeg

Like Gatorade with a little caffeine in it

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome!

First, I would like to give a shout out to strong supplement shop for giving me this opportunity. I have been on 191aa hgh for the past year, started it up after I crushed my foot with a jackhammer and enjoyed the benefits so much that I have continued 2.5iu a day since then. The sleep is amazing and my skin has definitely firmed significantly and I’m always ripped no matter what garbage I eat. I’m 34 now so definitely getting to the age that endogenous gh is most likely decreasing naturally. I agreed to drop my gh while I logged this youth gh supplement for SSS so I think this will be the ultimate test for this stuff. The effects of gh are very noticeable to me even in a short amount of time even though you always hear people say it takes months to even notice effects. Strong supplement shop was still nice enough to give me a 2 month supply of youth gh for a good length test.

View attachment 159891
View attachment 159892

I am going to start this tonight at 2 caps to assess my tolerance and will up to full dose after the first couple of days. I have been off of my exogenous hgh for about a week now and I can say it’s been nice not having to inject myself every day, it gets really old after a while. I will be updating this log regularly so join in and please feel free to voice any questions or general comments.
Hey Yates :)
Hope you are doing well and I hope this product treat you well too.

I am curious what they mean with " Rikkunsh1to 1000mg".

Rikkunsh1to is a KAMPO medicine and its made of 8 plants/herbs. (7.5g daily dose)
Example, in japan it is prescription drug for cancer anorexia/cachexia, weak digestion, no appetite, fullness and epigastric distress, lack of stamina, anemia, cold hands and feet, gastritis, gastric catarrh, indigestion, stomachache, vomiting++.

The cool thing with Rikkunsh1to is, it is potent Ghrelin secretatogue (actives found in it antagonize 5-HT2B 5-HT2C receptors).

Sorry for being party pooper but this product will only lead to better sleep and thats it :)
If you want, I can always contact the company who made this product and ask about their "rikkunsh1to"

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe is this works well for you, they will sell a ton of it !!