Yates tests out vital alchemy youth gh, a comparison to real HGH.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. Yates tests out vital alchemy youth gh, a comparison to real HGH.

Welcome!

First, I would like to give a shout out to strong supplement shop for giving me this opportunity. I have been on 191aa hgh for the past year, started it up after I crushed my foot with a jackhammer and enjoyed the benefits so much that I have continued 2.5iu a day since then. The sleep is amazing and my skin has definitely firmed significantly and Iím always ripped no matter what garbage I eat. Iím 34 now so definitely getting to the age that endogenous gh is most likely decreasing naturally. I agreed to drop my gh while I logged this youth gh supplement for SSS so I think this will be the ultimate test for this stuff. The effects of gh are very noticeable to me even in a short amount of time even though you always hear people say it takes months to even notice effects. Strong supplement shop was still nice enough to give me a 2 month supply of youth gh for a good length test.

Name:  7815CA49-B090-4650-AFF0-4930910BAB2C.jpeg
Views: 732
Size:  268.6 KB
    Name:  2953FAFE-F638-4490-B8D7-62AF5726B149.jpeg
Views: 699
Size:  273.8 KB

I am going to start this tonight at 2 caps to assess my tolerance and will up to full dose after the first couple of days. I have been off of my exogenous hgh for about a week now and I can say itís been nice not having to inject myself every day, it gets really old after a while. I will be updating this log regularly so join in and please feel free to voice any questions or general comments.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

2. Subbed
    •   

3. Subbed
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

4. I'm in for this. Will be interesting.

5. Subbed
    •   

6. Subbed bro. Looking at the ingredients what are your true expectations?
    kept you waiting huh?

7. I'm always suspicious of oral products claiming similar effects of HGH, so I am definitely interested in your honest feedback. Considering you have been on HGH recently, you are a great candidate to tell any similarities.

8. subbed

9. I'm in
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

10. Thanks for joining in fellas. What to expect? Not really sure but it’s worth a shot. I was honestly getting tired of the pinning every day especially since I pin gear every day as well so I will give this the old college try. 2 caps tonight and it’s 11 am and I’m wide awake. This is a typical response to supps that make most people sleep but I’m sure I will adjust soon. My sleep is a fragile thing that is easily broken and gh was very helpful when it came to getting my head on a pillow. Will probably be a solid week before I can get adjusted to this, will keep everyone posted
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

11. Subbed! @yates84 always gives his honest opinion!
    Black Lion Research Representative

12. Sub'd.

13. Looking forward to this!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

14. I have a bottle in hand for later use... Will follow to see how it goes!

15. In for sure!!

16. subbed... interested to see your results

17. Sub'd

18. im in

19. Ok, this stuff is doing its job tonight. I’m about to go lay down. The key here is for how long. I haven’t slept more than 4 hours the past week so a solid 8 would be real nice. Let’s hope this stuff can deliver because let’s face it, without good rem sleep gh release is gonna be compromised. Will report back in the morning. Thank you everyone for joining along! These first couple weeks might be slow but I’m hoping for some magic by the time the first bottle I have is gone.

20. In For The Ride!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

21. In in this too. My sleep suuuuucks also!!

22. Im in as well

23. Subbed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-11-2018, 02:42 AM
  2. Yates tests out green 20x kratom from straight up kratom
    By yates84 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-11-2018, 07:56 PM
  3. Forcing 1-test out of solution.
    By canadaguy in forum Anabolics