**Wesley VS Gear by MuscleGELZ**

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. **Wesley VS Gear by MuscleGELZ**

Wesley VS Gear by MuscleGELZ

Introducing GEAR by MuscleGELZ
    10mgs of SR9009 and 10mgs of RAD140 per serving or per mL
    3 pumps of lotion = 1mL or 1 serving
    A bottle is 8 oz. 8oz= 236mL. So depending on how you run this product is how long it can last.
    Name:  gearREALlife.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  37.2 KB

In doing this log I want to make it very clear that I am a REP for both IML and MuscleGELZ, but I assure you I will give only truthful and unbiased reviews.

2018 would be my 22nd year of competing, however I have not competed in the last 2 years, primarily due to the fact I tore my entire Quad off 1.5 years ago and am only about 90% recovered.

31 years of Weight Training and 22 years in the Supplement Industry.

I started this product 4 weeks ago. I wanted to do this a little different. I will post up my next workout and give my initial 4 week review of this product. Also at the end I will be comparing this product to AndroSHRED, AndroHARD and my previous use of SR9009 and RAD140, though admittedly I have never used them together, and I have never used any other topical version.

Remember topical use is going to have far higher absorption.

Let me show you what I am going to judge the product on over the next 4 weeks-

I will be posting regarding the following:
    Strength
    Muscle Hardness
    Size
    Endurance
    Cardio Function
    Vascularity
    Aggression
    Anger
    Depression
    Overall Mood
    Acne
    Oily Skin
    Changes in mood/temperment
    Agression in the Gym
    How this effects Sex
    Sex Drive
    Any sexually related issues
    Nightmares
    Night Sweats
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves
    Hair thinning
    Hair Darkening
    Hair growth

Now let me tell you a little more about this product per the manufacturer-

• Male and Female Friendly
    • Non-Hormonal
    • Clean gel, no scent or residue & dries quickly
    • Rapid superior absorption
    • Targets slow to respond/stubborn areas

Active Ingredients

STENABOLIC (10mg)
    Name:  stenabolic.jpg
Views: 623
Size:  7.2 KB

Stenabolic enhances exercise capacity by increasing mitochondria in skeletal muscle. This is why it has been marketed and hyped around the internet as “exercise in a bottle.”
    Stenabolic has the ability to alter the activity of the skeletal muscle mitochondria, or in simple terms – it boosts your metabolic activity. This makes it similar to what the drug DNP does, but being much safer and not counter productive to your endurance goals. What’s more unlike DNP Stenabolic has the ability to mimic actual aerobic exercise without actually putting in the conditioning. Therefore, it will boost your endurance instead of hurting it!
    Stenabolic binds to a protein called Rev-erbA. This is important, as this protein influences fat and sugar burning in the liver, production of fat cells, and the body’s inflammatory responses. As a result, this interaction between Stenabolic and Rev-erbA allows you to make your current exercise regiment much more effective. In fact, even sitting on your butt all day will not hinder your objectives. All in all, the ultimate goal is to burn off for energy from what you eat, instead of getting it stored as fat, which Stenabolic does great. Furthermore, it will attack the existing fat and burn it off.
    Stenabolic will help a person become leaner, and it will help them do more distance with cardio without getting winded as fast. Overall, it will increase your VO2 max allowing you to improve your endurance. Additionally, Stenabolic can benefit non athletes as well since it can possibly reverse obesity, metabolic syndrome, and ultimately type 2 diabetes.
    Developers took mice that had low amounts of muscle, low metabolic rate, and had poor running capacity. Hence, the mice were basically human versions of out of shape couch potatoes. Once given Stenabolic, muscle and metabolic rate increased, even without being allowed to exercise. Then, once these mice were allowed to exercise, they were able to run 50% further without getting winded.

TESTOLONE (10mg)
    Name:  testolone.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  10.9 KB

Testolone was designed to behave like the hormone testosterone in the body, but its not a hormone and has no negative/androgenic side effects that steroids have. It does this by having a massive 85:1 anabolic to androgenic ratio causing the body to burn fat and build lean muscle mass (anabolism) at an extraordinary rate comparable to anabolic steroid use.
    Testolone is one of the newest compounds, and its objective is to give a blast of testosterone without the negative side effects associated to anabolic steroid use. Hence the reason why it is an alternative to testosterone replacement therapy. Specifically, it has been shown to interact with hormonal receptors in the tissues in the same way as a large doses of testosterone do. Furthermore, it also exhibited a greater anabolic effect than testosterone, and a more reinforced effect as well. However since Testolone is not a hormone it is “female friendly”.
    So far Testolone has been shown to increase endurance, stamina, and speed during an athlete’s training. Obviously, it is capable of increasing strength and muscle volume in a much shorter time, especially in those who are deficient in the male hormone testosterone. Moreover, Testolone has anti-catabolic properties so it will be a great help at preventing muscle wasting problems as well.
    Those that can benefit from Testolone

1. Those who have low testosterone because of health issues, or prior abuse of anabolic steroids.
    2. Bodybuilders who want to bridge between steroid cycles. Imagine being able to use testosterone in between your existing anabolic steroid cycles without worrying about suppression and damaging your HPTA. This will allow you to keep more strength and muscle off cycle then you ever have before.
    3. Those who want to use a performance enhancing drug, but are concerned with the possible side effects. In such situation, one could cycle Testolone instead of anabolic steroids and not worry about shutdown or the negative health effects caused by anabolic steroids.
    4.Those sensitive to gynecomastia. Testolone is like using testosterone, but without the risk of estrogenic side effects because it does not aromatize into estrogen. Therefore, if a testosterone base is needed during a cycle, Testolone can be used without fear of getting bitch tits or bloating.

GEAR™ TOPICAL DELIVERY SYSTEM

Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in GEAR™.
    Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
    Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
    Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
    Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the GEAR™ gel.
    Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.

Any questions please feel free to ask or post up questions about this product and it's use, I am happy to help. I will be in this log only about 3x per week, so I will do my best to respond to you guys in a timely manner.

Thanks for following!!
    -Wesley
    "WES15" for 15% off at IronMagLabs /MuscleGELZ/ Straight up Kratom / MA Research"WES20" for 20% off at MA Supps/ DarksideLabz
    SuperModerator @ www.AnaboleX.org

2. In on this. Sounds interesting and I love AndroHard.
    •   

3. Sweet in on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. INNNN!

5. Great! Looking FWD to your results Wes.

I'm looking FWD to Estrozone coming out,any idea when that will be roughly?
    •   

6. Thank you guys!!!

Yes Estrozone will be out in roughly 6-8 weeks is the ETA. Based on that number and not mocking MG or anyone at all, I would say lets expect it in 8-10 realistically imo

Also we have another product coming that is DHEA, Tongkat and Epimedium. Should be solid product for libido increases and improved erections.

2/8
    Basic Stats
    5'8- 205lbs? Pretty lean, maybe 8-10%bodyfat if I had to guess. Not optimal shape at all Our baby is 7 months old, and the first year I will not be able to workout or eat like I normally would. So I plan to just sit at 205-210 and kind of go through the motions until she is 1 year old and easier to handle LOL.

Had only 30minutes. I should add that my very first experience thus far for 4 weeks is this product has been insane for my Endurance. I have taken it in different quantities. 3 pumps 3x per day, 5 pumps 3x per day, and 6 pumps PWO (1.5 hours prior) so i have found very different effects depending on how I run it.

Fat loss wise I have seen small bodyfat loss, but in all fairness I have not been dieting, eating clean or trying to lose bodyfat, so I don't think how I have run it thus far is a fair judge of bodyfat loss.

I truly was using it mostly PWO, and at 6pumps PWO, I feel like I can workout and never run out of Oxygen. Which is not like me normally. I usually will huff and puff around 20 reps,bc truth be told, but not at all on this. I even cut my rest periods to 30 and 60 seconds to experiment with it. I repped out 135 for 50 reps on incline and though my muscles burnt like crazy I stood up and was not even remotely struggling to breathe....which is 100% unlike me.

So my workouts are not going to be as intense or going as heavy as I would like. I will be using gear regularly from this point forward in this log.

Today I am going to do 4 pumps 3x.

Yesterday was 6 pumps PWO and this is what happened.

WORKOUT 2/8

Pulldowns
    80x20
    120x20
    150x20
    200x12

Supinated Dumbell Curls (weights per hand)
    25x10
    35x10
    45x10
    55x10

Incline Bench Press
    135x20 warmup
    135x10
    225x10
    225x10
    315x10

Dumbell Rows

75x10
    105x10
    125x10

Ran out of time-

Here's what my inclines look like normally- (this footage was not today)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTEBdjSjdB8

Not pushing it on any of the workout intensity wise. So let's see what happens in the gym this weekend.

Oh yeah I have a few female clients using this, and I have some feedback from one of the female PL's and her Trainer also gave me his unbiased feedback. Will post that info asap.

I am very very curious how this will respond to the female population tbh.

Thanks everyone for following!!
    "WES15" for 15% off at IronMagLabs /MuscleGELZ/ Straight up Kratom / MA Research"WES20" for 20% off at MA Supps/ DarksideLabz

7. Strong F'ing inclines in that vid, excellent!

8. Great to see this! I put mine in the cycle logs section, though I see now this might get more traffic. I might have to see about having it moved over.

9. Wes! Great intro and log thus far. Looking forward to seeing your progress. Keep it up brother.

10. Thank you again everyone for the comments and following.

Appreciated!!

So I tried something different over the weekend. Just now having time to post.

I did 9 pumps of lotion about 2 hours before workout.

Def noticed that I was much warmer body temperature, sweated more during workout, the endurance was off the chart and energy was good as well. Mood was slightly improved. So I did see immediate benefits more noticeably on the higher dosage.

Not going to run it that way though thinking I might just try 5 pumps 3x per day all week and go from there...

Another thing I have noticed since I started this product. I feel like I am shaving my face and head more often..also body hair that pops up here and there seems increased.

Feeling good, Feeling motivated.

Here was workout-

**I am still recovering from my Torn Quad 1.5 years ago...so I cannot squat heavy right now...thus why I am in the smith machine. Never thought I would say that. Deadlift is coming back, I can hit 315-405 for reps again which is awesome, because after tearing the quad I could not even walk for nearly 3 months...let alone dream to squat again...

Here's some pics of when it happened-
    Name:  wesleyQUADTEAR.jpg
Views: 870
Size:  9.8 KBName:  wesleyquadHOPS.jpg
Views: 888
Size:  72.5 KB

Immediately after surgery. Prior to 11 months of Physical Therapy
    Name:  wesleyquad2.5months.jpg
Views: 881
Size:  18.8 KB

Leg Extensions
    50x20
    80x20
    120x20
    150x10

Smith Machine Squats-

95x10
    145x10
    185x10
    225x10 (most I have done since surgery)

Deadlifts
    135x10
    225x10
    315x10

Called it a day. Don't want to go too heavy or too much volume on legs. Really trying to ease back into it very consistently but also being very smart about it.

Here is a photo of the quad about 5 months ago. Right at the end of PT. I am adding back size and have back all of my striations, which makes me super happy.

The repair was as such. They had to do the incision, reach in and pull all muscle heads down and attach Kevlar Anchors to the muscles. They then drilled 4 channels through my kneecap vertically. Was only supposed to have 3 but the the Drill bit broke off inside of the kneecap (to show you how strong bone can be) and so now I have a souvenir.

They pulled the kevlar through the channels and then sewed and anchored the Kevlar into below the kneecap.

My surgeon did an amazing job, if you look at the scar, even then it was barely visible.

It healed very nicely. MK677 was also part of my supplementation that helped me heal so well..

Anyways...back to the gym later today and will post up asap.

BTW, the Gear topical smells nice. It has an orangish pink tint of color too it. And it spreads super super thin. I really try to make sure to apply it right after a shower. It def absorbs best after a hot shower.

Be back shortly-
    Name:  wesleyquadNOW.jpg
Views: 905
Size:  48.8 KB

11. The large dose pre-workout sounds solid. Great idea Wes!!!

12. I might give the bigger pre-workout dose a shot next deadlift and bench volume day.

Loving this stuff so far.

13. Thank you both for the kind words and following.

Appreciated. And yeah the PWO dosage..it really works well. Today I showered an hour PWO..and then applied immediately after I was dry..It really absorbed much better and I can tell bc I got pretty hot shortly therefafter...

Not to mention my energy and endurance during workout was A++++

I have literally tried to exhaust myself (breathing wise) and my lactic acid in my muscles always is what gets me. I stop the set bc of the burn, not because I don't have oxygen.

I will be the first to admit that my cardio is sub par these days. I genetically suffer from High BP and I swear this has to lower it..

This stuff should be called "Cardio in a Bottle".

Side Effects so far:

1) Hair darkening on head?
    2) Additional Hair Growth on face (shaving more often)
    3) Hair growth on body (some more hair on chest,shoulders and stomach seem to pop out)

Benefits so far:
    1) Endurance
    2) Energy
    3) Mood
    4) Motivation
    5) strength
    6) mood seems improved, maybe bc my workouts are better

Other comments
    I have been dosaging this in general 3x per day which is truly needed. It can be a pain in the ass I won't lie. But I am also turning 40, have a family and 3 kids, girls at home that I have to take care of.

Doing laundry, chores, work, running errands and life in general makes it way way harder these days for me to committ to the bodybuilding lifestyle like when I was younger. So putting on the lotion 3 times a day seems slighly a bit of a pain in my current situation but I still am going to do it. I was using AndroShred and AndroHard 2x per day and even that seemed a bit taxing based on my schedule. Well worth it. Something to consider if your life is like mine though.

So you younger guys take advantage.

I wish a product like this was out when I was in college, competing before AAS use and looking for an advantage. I'd have my stop watch and timing this stuff by the minute when I had time like that...

Anyways I have been working out. 3 days in a row. Saturdays workout was AMAZING on gear. 3 pumps am, 6 pumps pwo, 3 pumps at night.

Sundays workout was so so...

Today's workout was excellent, here it is:

Back , Biceps, Triceps, Traps

Pulldowns
    80x20
    120x20
    160x15
    200x12

Hammer Curls
    25x10 per arm
    35x10
    45x10
    60x10

Bent Over Rows
    75x10
    100x10
    125x10 (my gyms dumbells only go up to 125...which sucks because honestly 200lb rows with straps is a very common weight for me to use..so this wastes my time.

One thing to note, on the gear, I don't get out of breathe on these rows. On bent over rows, that exercise always takes my oxygen..but this product Gear really shines here too...

Wesley Inman Shrugs (my personal concept)
    45x20
    45x20
    45x20

As seen in the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM1onefXf3g

Supinated Dumbell curls (weights listed per hand)
    35x20
    45x20
    65x10

Tricep Pushdowns (my elbow is just beat up from all the years, and I am recovered recently from a partially torn tricep tendon tear, that developed after a Cortisone shot awhile back successfully helped me. So I go only super super light on triceps.

This set was my last exercise and I speciically did this moderate weight, super high reps, to get a pump and to see how my endurance is at the end of the set...
    50x50
    70x40
    90x30

LOL, what a pump. And not even out of breathe a tiny bit.

Truly remarkable thus far in terms of Increase of O2 capacity and lack of fatigue in my breathing.

Game changing.

Better then EPO for me. Granted I used EPO in my early 20's. This product might be the next big secret for endurance athletes..honestly.

Strength, felt better today..but overall I am not massively stronger then I was before taking the product.

Fat loss..I see a little on the obliques.

IMO, the AndroSHRED is far superior for fat loss..

But so far, nothing I have ever used touches this for endurance benefits.

Back to the gym Weds.

14. In on this brotha I am currently running Andro hard and loving it
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength

15. Quote Originally Posted by thorsdad31 View Post
    In on this brotha I am currently running Andro hard and loving it
    What is the pct for andro hard and gear.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Andro hard is epi andro so whatever the protocol is for that for me I use blr rebirth it's a natural serm gear is a sarm never used that product but I would imagine clomid or nolva

17. Quote Originally Posted by thorsdad31 View Post
    In on this brotha I am currently running Andro hard and loving it
    Awesome man. I love it too. Guess what I just got? 12 OG androhard, expired 2013. Sold all but 1, so Im actually gonna run the OG version in this thread starting in a few weeks.. Will give an idea how GEAR and Androhard by MG will work combined, since the MG version is a transdermal copy of Erics PP version.
    Name:  ahv3.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  77.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Well you might be able to get away with an OTC product like Ultra Male RX and Econtrol by IML for instance..

I personaly would prob use Clomid at 25-50mgs ED and nolva at 10-20 ED for 2-3 months. But that is my personal opinion based on my own experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by thorsdad31 View Post
    Andro hard is epi andro so whatever the protocol is for that for me I use blr rebirth it's a natural serm gear is a sarm never used that product but I would imagine clomid or nolva

Good call man.

Ty guys for posting by the way.

I have to update today.

Thinking about trying 9 pumps of Gear before workout today or 2morrow LOL

18. 2/27 Quick Update

Still been running the GEAR at 12 pumps per day....

Nothing super new to report to be honest.

Endurance still is insane. Fat loss, again, tough to really say because I am not dieting or eating super clean.

I will def admit my obliques are tighter and visibly leaner then when I started.

I probably am around 8% bodyfat give or take anyways, I'm naturally lean, so for me this is not a deal breaker.

I did try one different method. I took hot shower and then I used 9 pumps immediately after I was dry.

This kicked in big time and I felt very hot a short time after...Sweaty.

Product def kicked in overdrive using it this way.

I feel like my pumps are better on this product too, in the gym. Sometimes almost painful pumps when I do the 6 pumps PWO.

Anyways here is Super Fast and low weight leg routine for you guys to check out:

Leg Extensions
    50x20
    80x20
    120x20
    150x20

Leg Press (plates per side)
    1x30
    2x30
    3x20
    4x20

Gear has noticeable effects on this workout for me. I tend to get a bit out of breathe on this, maybe because I lower the sled and really let my legs dig into my stomach...and on Gear, it doesn't happen at all.

My breathing is way way better. I have to imagine this product would INSANE for a swimmer. Certain athletes are going to have mega benefits using this.

Deadlifts
    135x10
    135x20
    225x10
    225x10
    315x10

So nothing insane at all... Remember torn quad is still healing so I know these are not heavy weights. I will not go heavy AT ALL on legs for another year..So please bare with me..

But if you want to see some old footage prior to my quad tear, you can check this out-
    WESLEY VS SQUAT POLICE VIDEO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9vJKA_h7m0

19. Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    WESLEY VS SQUAT POLICE VIDEO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9vJKA_h7m0
    Beast!!! Great video Wes.

20. So in theory I can take 9 pumps a day for 30 mgs of rad 140 and this bottle can last me 2 months?

21. Feeling any suppression yet or any symptoms or side effects?
    Do you take this on your off day?

22. Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post
    Beast!!! Great video Wes.
    Thank you sir!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thorsdad31 View Post
    So in theory I can take 9 pumps a day for 30 mgs of rad 140 and this bottle can last me 2 months?
    Yes sir 236mL. 3 pumps of lotion= 1mL. 9 pumps is 3mL- Should last you 60+ days so long as the pumps are all equal.

If you have any doubts u can draw the lotion into a plastic syringe and measure Tractor supply sells them and syringes/needles if you don't have a source FYI

Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Feeling any suppression yet or any symptoms or side effects?
    Do you take this on your off day?
    No suppression. No sides, except the ones I noted earlier in the thread (darkening of hair and increased hair growth)

I have been doing low dosages on my off days!!

Thank you guys again!!!!!!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Thank you sir!!!!

Yes sir 236mL. 3 pumps of lotion= 1mL. 9 pumps is 3mL- Should last you 60+ days so long as the pumps are all equal.

If you have any doubts u can draw the lotion into a plastic syringe and measure Tractor supply sells them and syringes/needles if you don't have a source FYI

No suppression. No sides, except the ones I noted earlier in the thread (darkening of hair and increased hair growth)

I have been doing low dosages on my off days!!

Thank you guys again!!!!!!!!
    Sweet I'm buying 2 bottles then for my stash but ill probably run 1 as soon as they come in been on androhard since January 7th at 10 pumps a day just waiting for it to run out but it hasn't yet lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by thorsdad31 View Post
    Sweet I'm buying 2 bottles then for my stash but ill probably run 1 as soon as they come in been on androhard since January 7th at 10 pumps a day just waiting for it to run out but it hasn't yet lol
    Awesome man!! Thank you Do you need my discount code or have it? "WES15" at checkout for 15% off makes the deal a bit better!!

Update on GEAR 3/3

Biceps and Back + Traps- Quick workout

Decreased rest periods (60 seconds rest) and increased rep ranges. (10-20) I think this is the most optimal way to use this product personally.

Seated Cable Rows
    60x20
    100x20
    150x20

Supinated Bicep Dumbell curls (weight listed per hand)
    25x20
    35x20
    45x20
    65x10

Bent Over Rows
    75x20
    100x20
    125x20

Upright Row Conversions
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

Stayed light on these intentionally as my bicep was a bit stressed feeling, on the left side at this point. Not sure why, but I feel like I have had a very tiny strain in that side for awhile now

Video of what an Upright Conversion is (my own creation)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcyAZFNVR00

Ez Curl Bicep Curls (close grip edition)
    40x20
    50x20
    60x20

Ran out of time. I did have to mention my waist is getting smaller and tighter as of late.

Could def be attributed to the Gear. Oh yeah, I am going to review this product this week, and then I am going to add in AHV3 by primordial, and continue the log just for fun. Feel free to give me questions on the Gear once the review is complete!!
Views: 370

25. Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Awesome man!! Thank you Do you need my discount code or have it? "WES15" at checkout for 15% off makes the deal a bit better!!

Update on GEAR 3/3

Biceps and Back + Traps- Quick workout

Decreased rest periods (60 seconds rest) and increased rep ranges. (10-20) I think this is the most optimal way to use this product personally.

Seated Cable Rows
    60x20
    100x20
    150x20

Supinated Bicep Dumbell curls (weight listed per hand)
    25x20
    35x20
    45x20
    65x10

Bent Over Rows
    75x20
    100x20
    125x20

Upright Row Conversions
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

Stayed light on these intentionally as my bicep was a bit stressed feeling, on the left side at this point. Not sure why, but I feel like I have had a very tiny strain in that side for awhile now

Video of what an Upright Conversion is (my own creation)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcyAZFNVR00

Ez Curl Bicep Curls (close grip edition)
    40x20
    50x20
    60x20

Ran out of time. I did have to mention my waist is getting smaller and tighter as of late.

Could def be attributed to the Gear. Oh yeah, I am going to review this product this week, and then I am going to add in AHV3 by primordial, and continue the log just for fun. Feel free to give me questions on the Gear once the review is complete!!
Views: 370
    Nice work man I used the Arnold code really good deal for 2 bottles
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wesley's 411 on AndroHard by MuscleGELZ
    By WesleyInman in forum Muscle Gelz
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-03-2017, 08:07 PM
  2. Wesley VS. Dust Extreme Preworkout by BSL