Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash (sponsored log) tested by SkRaw85

1. Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash (sponsored log) tested by SkRaw85

Thanks @Hyde and Controlled Labs for this log opportunity. Product arrived today, so I will begin with first dose tomorrow am. This is my first time trying a nootropic and I am excited to see performance. I have been on a preworkout stim break since November 15, 2017. That being said, I will start with recommended initial starting dose of 1/2 scoop to kick this off for the first day.
    IG: Skraw85

2. Name:  IMG_4096.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  268.2 KBName:  IMG_4097.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  274.1 KB
    •   

3. Awesome! In on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. Took first dose (initial 1/2 scoop) 2.5 hrs ago upon waking up and headed to gym. Mixed with 10 oz water and shook up in shaker bottle. It mixed well I thought, same as any other powder. The sour apple flavor was on point! It tasted tart and sweet, like a bite from a fresh apple. This being my first nootropic I wasnít sure what to expect, needless to say I was pleasantly surprised! About 15 mins in I was overcome by a sense of well being yet with an attentive buzzing in my body. Unlike many other stims I have tried preworkout that leave me shaking and flying into the bathroom stall, sweating like a fiend before Iíve even changed into shorts, Orange Brainwash provides a sustained and purposeful rush. Not only physically, but a very evident mental firing which was perfect to aid in mind-muscle connection throughout my workout. Almost 3 hrs later and the energy is the same as 15 mins after initial consumption. Very optimistic! I will update later as to energy levels and feelings.

5. In!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

6. Maintained a nice enhanced cognizance throughout the day. Very alert and nice energy levels throughout.

7. Took full scoop today 30 mins before workout. I love the streamlined focus it delivers. There is definitely synergy in the ingredients, as the caffeine content isnít so much on the high side compared to other products and the razor sharp focus stays with you all day.

8. Took 1 scoop immediately upon waking this morning. About an hour later I made some keto coffee (collagen, MCT oil, ghee) to add a bit of caffeine to sip on through the morning. I needed to add a bit more caffeine to my daily routine as my tolerance is starting to come back after my stim break before starting this log. The Brainwash is perfect on an empty stomach first thing for me, it gives a nice pep and sets a good mindset to carry with the day.

9. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Took 1 scoop immediately upon waking this morning. About an hour later I made some keto coffee (collagen, MCT oil, ghee) to add a bit of caffeine to sip on through the morning. I needed to add a bit more caffeine to my daily routine as my tolerance is starting to come back after my stim break before starting this log. The Brainwash is perfect on an empty stomach first thing for me, it gives a nice pep and sets a good mindset to carry with the day.
    I have found the Brainwash to stack perfectly with virtually any other stim, ie Brainwash and coffee of the same total caffeine is a ton smoother than just more coffee. Itís been great.
    [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I have found the Brainwash to stack perfectly with virtually any other stim, ie Brainwash and coffee of the same total caffeine is a ton smoother than just more coffee. Itís been great.
    I completely agree. Brainwashís smooth energy release and mood enhancing properties is what stands out the most to me. I have yet to stack it with a preworkout powder but plan on it soon to see results.

11. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    I completely agree. Brainwashís smooth energy release and mood enhancing properties is what stands out the most to me. I have yet to stack it with a preworkout powder but plan on it soon to see results.
    Be mindful not to do full dose of preWO if you do that - start lower so you donít accidentally overdo it
    [email protected]

12. I will for sure. Donít want to soil my shorts.
  13. Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash (sponsored log) tested by SkRaw85

Today I stuck with the recent regimen, Brainwash first thing on empty stomach and keto coffee a few hours later. A fine mix if you ask me. Will stack with a pwo on Sunday and log results.

14. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Today I stuck with the recent regimen, Brainwash first thing on empty stomach and keto coffee a few hours later. A fine mix if you ask me. Will stack with a pwo on Sunday and log results.
    I have been loving Brainwash and 2/3 scoop White Flood with a Bronkaid. I can train for hours as long as I set my nutrition up right.
    [email protected]

15. This is my first run ever with any Controlled Labs product. I love the quality and will definitely be giving White Flood a try next once my current jug of pwo is empty.

16. Still running Brainwash first thing on an empty stomach to open my eyes and get lifted. Feeling very focused at work and Keto coffee through the day maintains the buzz. Havenít been able to make it to gym in 3 days due to work and life. My mind is breaking, I almost feel sorry for the iron about to be slain.... almost.

17. Woke up today and felt like total dog crap, was a long and arduous work week. Took a full scoop of Brainwash immediately upon waking, 30 mins later I chased it with a half scoop of pwo. The mix carried me through a decent workout considering my state of being. Without it I would have had to dig deep for motivation and I was not in a digging mood today. Iíll count it as a win for the day. Will be keeping same dosages for next workout and report back.

18. Had a fasted workout this morning with same ratio (1 scoop Brainwash/half scoop pwo). Felt good. Was a little shaky at first, always am when I workout fasted, but it broke after the first set and went into overdrive. I will be continuing this mix as it leaves a sense of general well being through the rest of the day. Noots are shining.

19. Glad to hear it carrying you through. White Flood is definitely a product worth trying. Itís also very smooth. Not subtle the way Brainwash is, but it doesnít hit hard the way some Preís do. It just gets you going and keeps the energy steady without a crash due to the di caff malate.
    [email protected]

20. @Hyde
    You prefer classic or regular?

21. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    @Hyde
    You prefer classic or regular?
    Classic. It has more going on for it
    [email protected]

22. Iíll give it a go after I finish my current stock.

23. Finished off the last of Brainwash two days ago.... and I am missing it. Itís become a staple of opening my eyes and mind every morning. Needless to say, I will be adding it to my daily routine. This was my first experience with a nootropic and I wasnít sure what to expect. Brainwash is an amazing product for life in general. It perfectly compliments a workout (with or without additional stims) and gives me a very driven focus throughout the workday. I essentially replaced coffee with Brainwash and reaped more benefits. I would highly recommend this product to anyone, of any ability or walk of life. Thanks again @Hyde and Controlled Labs for this logging opportunity.

24. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Finished off the last of Brainwash two days ago.... and I am missing it. Itís become a staple of opening my eyes and mind every morning. Needless to say, I will be adding it to my daily routine. This was my first experience with a nootropic and I wasnít sure what to expect. Brainwash is an amazing product for life in general. It perfectly compliments a workout (with or without additional stims) and gives me a very driven focus throughout the workday. I essentially replaced coffee with Brainwash and reaped more benefits. I would highly recommend this product to anyone, of any ability or walk of life. Thanks again @Hyde and Controlled Labs for this logging opportunity.
    Man thank you so much for the kind words, and taking the chance after your stim break with us on something new. Glad you loved it; itís probably my favorite product right now and I am a huge fan myself. Thank you!
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash Sponsored Log
    By Jm88888 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-20-2018, 11:51 PM
  2. Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash Loggers Needed!
    By Hyde in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-05-2018, 08:43 PM
  3. Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash Loggers Needed!
    By Hyde in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2018, 12:44 PM
  4. Controlled Labs Orange Triad + Greens (sponsored)
    By Reds91 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 03:21 PM
  5. Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega Log:D (Sponsored)
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 04:42 PM