iThrow outsmarts and out eats the competition: Glycoshield and Azoth Dual Log!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Hey all, of course after I mention going and dropping my macros yesterday, I go over by that crucial 100.... what a joke right? Well anyway training was outstanding and I felt realllllllly in tune yesterday with Azoth and GlycÝshield. Here was the macro breakdown Name:  IMG_2066.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  126.8 KB
    So the GlycÝshield usage likes like this
    1 cap with a bagel/coffee at 7am (52g carbs)

3 caps with lunch at 11:30 (about 140g carbs)

1 cap pre workout with a rockstar juices energy drink (52g carbs)

3 caps before bed with 3 servings Oreo cereal and milk (about 95g carbs)

So at the end of the day yesterday I was 241.8

I woke up at 237 today. Took a stomach picture because I woke up feeling flatter than normal and I want to use this as a baseline. More pics to come HOPEFULLY. Feeling fluffy but Iím okay with that because I can guarantee by the end of this log Iím seeing the low end of 230... not to mention my maintenance BMR before workouts is ~2350-2450. Time to get leaner and more focused than ever. Iím wanting this change like crazy. Letís get after jt
    Name:  IMG_2067.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  1.38 MB
    Name:  IMG_2068.jpg
Size:  1.46 MB
    Be Great.

2. Good afternoon crew. Yesterday was a good day off although I did not get very good sleep last night. Name:  IMG_2070.jpg
Size:  124.3 KB macros for yesterday werenít tooooooo out of the ordinary but slightly lower than expected. Iím still good with where I am at.
    If anyone is interested, hereís what my macro breakdown looks like, generally everydayName:  IMG_2071.jpg
Size:  120.3 KB. If youíd like to know more about what food I eat I can certainly post that up as well.

It appears I am coming down with some sort of
    Cold type symptoms (hoping not the flu thatís sweeping across the Green Bay Area). And so Iíve decided to take today off of training as well. That also means no Azoth today because I donít feel like wasting 3 caps of my
    Goal is rest. Macros for today will more than likely be lower than usual because I just donít feel hungry. I am still going to try my best to hit the protein goal but we will see what everything else looks like.

On the plus side, yesterday I tried poke for the first time from a local grocer. It was a spicy tuna poke and I couldnít find the macros for it of course so I had to guesstimate. It was about a half lb. ik tuna is relatively lean and I canít imagine the sauce was very fatty so I went with a my fitness pal estimate.Name:  IMG_2072.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  1.42 MB

Still at 8 caps per day but today may drop a little lower. Hoping some good rest and relax time tonight will get me some good sleep and Iíll be all set for a couple good training sessions this weekend. Be on the lookout for a big cheat meal Sunday. Small family reunion is going down at a local bar/restaurant type place and they have the best fried stuff EVER!

Stay tuned in case I actually hit up some cardio tonight.
    Be Great.
    •   

3. iThrow outsmarts and out eats the competition: Glycoshield and Azoth Dual Log!

Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    just wanted to stop in and say great log! love all the detail and thoughtfulness, really helps to understand your thoughts/feelings.

I've been looking to jump on this stack. I am a full time student, work and have a wife and 4 kids. Needless to say it is hard to stay focused on getting things done. I want to get away from taking some many stims (although I do love the new hyde power potions) and I really want to get away from the crazy new stims preworkout. Not that I have had any issues with them, but for my own piece of mind, I went to get away. I have been toying with the idea of taking a noot type product preworkout instead of a stim bomb like I have been.

I have had a similar injury to you, I was doing deficit deadlifts, beltless and everything was great until one rep, on my way up I felt a pop in my lower back near the SI joint and was in pain. I experienced everything you described and it sucks. I have slowly started squatting again and just doing rack pulls, as I am still afraid to do a full deadlift.

Anyways, sorry for the long post. I am really looking forward to more feedback on Glycoshield and Azoth! I am actually shifting to a lower carb, higher fat diet, but I believe Glycoshield can still benefit. Thanks brother and keep up the great work!
    I only consume about 30g of carbs per day and use 1-4 capsules of glyco. With that usage a bottle will last a very long time since itís 180caps and is a great value. Standard usage at 6 Caps daily is still a full month supply. Value! For higher fat diets Iíd also suggest considering our LipÝshield.. in simplest terms, itís GlycÝshield for dietary fats instead of carbs

https://hpssupps.com/products/liposhield

And the Shielded Stack is currently on sale on our site with free shipping. If you want to add an Azoth as well, just PM me here and Iíll make a custom order for you
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

4. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I only consume about 30g of carbs per day and use 1-4 capsules of glyco. With that usage a bottle will last a very long time since itís 180caps and is a great value. Standard usage at 6 Caps daily is still a full month supply. Value! For higher fat diets Iíd also suggest considering our LipÝshield.. in simplest terms, itís GlycÝshield for dietary fats instead of carbs

And the Shielded Stack is currently on sale on our site with free shipping. If you want to add an Azoth as well, just PM me here and Iíll make a custom order for you
    Couldnít have said it better myself! Didnít know if I could plug lipo for him
    Be Great.
  5. iThrow outsmarts and out eats the competition: Glycoshield and Azoth Dual Log!

Good morning and happy Sunday all! This flu/cold/sickness is really kicking my ass. I havenít
    Trained since Wednesday and will probably not train today. My sleep patterns are alllll sorts of effed up and combining that with working with kids, it was bound to Happen eventually macros for the last two days have been rough too, Iíve kinda ate when
    I could but havenít hit macros the way Iíd like to. I decided not to use Azoth the last 3 days and also decided that I would only use GlycÝshield when I knew Iíd have a big carb meal. So far things have been okay. Here are some highlights from the last two daysName:  IMG_2078.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  1.63 MB
    Homemade honey pecan chicken (keto friendly)
    Name:  IMG_2080.jpg
Size:  1.53 MB
    Love my ice cream and my excuse is it feels okay on my throat
    Name:  IMG_2083.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  1.82 MB
    Homemade general tsao chicken (keto friendly)
    Name:  IMG_2084.jpg
Size:  492.0 KB
    More ice cream

Friday Macros
    Name:  IMG_2088.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  138.4 KB

Saturday Macros
    Name:  IMG_2086.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  133.5 KB

As you can tell, I havenít ate really well the last few days and so today, we have a little get together at this bar/supper club and Iím going to TRY to have a cheat day is the stomach can hold up. I wonít really track much and worry about it but I will certainly take estimates and attempt to come up with a macro estimate at the end of the day.

Yesterday did not help this sickness as I was outside in under 10 degree whether all day trying to help my mom Move all of her stuff and all of our old stuff to a new storage facility. After 3 Times moving, my mom stepdad hadnít unpacked anything because of getting older so it was a massive clean up, lots of random stuff. Now that heís passed weíre helping her get life together and move her closer to family/set her up with a house and job, so lots going on behind the scenes right now! I think it may have furthered my cold a bit

Anyhow. Hopefully will be able to provide some delicious messy foods today! Happy cheating!
    Be Great.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    Thanks for stopping in brother- I appreciate the kind words! Sounds like life is hectic as ever with you. I know how you feel about stims and preworkout products. As someone who just graduated college, I used to be downing two sugar free energy drinks per day, and on top of that I was also taking a pre workout product and occasionally Iíd have a coffee here and there. I definitely respect your attempt at weening off a stims- I donít think people understand how important it is to let your adrenals chill without being hyped up all the time.

Iím wishing you the best on your road to recovery. Keep grinding away and make sure you spend time doing mobility work and fixing imbalances, I think thatís one of the biggest things that I neglected before the injury and that definitely helped me when I started coming back. In a way, it was a blessing in disguise because I take warming up, stretching, and facial release work more serious. Just crushing a muscle or rolling It and stretching a little bit everyday is huge. Youíll be back and hitting it hard soon.

As far as getting into this stack goes. Iíd recommend it to anyway. GlycÝshield works as damage control on cheats, even if youíre more on the keto side. Iíve used it at night even with no carbs after my last meal and have woken up bloat free and feeling leaner. You may be out with family at a restaurant and rather than being limited on ordering you can eat normal, and still have a relatively normal blood sugar.

With Azoth 2.0, the Teacrine makes all the difference in the world. It really gets your ass moving without feeling like youíre actually caffeinated. Motivation, focus, a sense of well being, memory improvement, happiness, drive, etc etc I could go on. The original Azoth was great but 2.0 is without a doubt the new standard of Nootrtopics.
    Appreciate the words or encouragement! I know all about mobility and imbalances. I focus a lot on mobility and movement preparation, which made me even more mad when the injury occurred. My gym buddies were just as shocked when I told them I got hurt, as they noted my dedication to properly warming up. But nevertheless, here I am. I am slowly making my way back and I totally agree with you on the blessing in disguise. It made me more aware and in tune with my body and weaknesses/imbalances, so I am more focused on correcting those issues.

I actually started taking some Gamer Up from Controlled Labs as a preworkout and its been great! I am really liking the Noots preworkout, instead of a stim bomb. I really need to check out Azoth!

7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I only consume about 30g of carbs per day and use 1-4 capsules of glyco. With that usage a bottle will last a very long time since it’s 180caps and is a great value. Standard usage at 6 Caps daily is still a full month supply. Value! For higher fat diets I’d also suggest considering our LipÝshield.. in simplest terms, it’s GlycÝshield for dietary fats instead of carbs

And the Shielded Stack is currently on sale on our site with free shipping. If you want to add an Azoth as well, just PM me here and I’ll make a custom order for you
    30 grams of carbs? Thats really low! I just shifted to a low carb, higher fat diet and its been ok. Went to a party last night and caved in and ate chips and cake....Still trying to get used to low carbs. I am slowly trying to lower them, as right now I set a limit of 100 or less per day.

8. That honey pecan chicken looks awesome to me!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

9. Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    Appreciate the words or encouragement! I know all about mobility and imbalances. I focus a lot on mobility and movement preparation, which made me even more mad when the injury occurred. My gym buddies were just as shocked when I told them I got hurt, as they noted my dedication to properly warming up. But nevertheless, here I am. I am slowly making my way back and I totally agree with you on the blessing in disguise. It made me more aware and in tune with my body and weaknesses/imbalances, so I am more focused on correcting those issues.

I actually started taking some Gamer Up from Controlled Labs as a preworkout and its been great! I am really liking the Noots preworkout, instead of a stim bomb. I really need to check out Azoth!
    Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    30 grams of carbs? Thats really low! I just shifted to a low carb, higher fat diet and its been ok. Went to a party last night and caved in and ate chips and cake....Still trying to get used to low carbs. I am slowly trying to lower them, as right now I set a limit of 100 or less per day.
    Definitely brother, we got to look out for each other all the time. Hopefully you get a log going so more people can keep up with your comeback! As far as the noot's definitely a pre-workout gamechanger. Without a doubt I have hit some of my best lifts and had my best sessions when combing nootropics with my pre's or just alone. And if you're slowly approaching keto, having Glycoshield and even Liposhield along for the ride on those cheat days makes a world of difference... It's insane what they can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    That honey pecan chicken looks awesome to me!
    Man you don't even know.. almost makes me want to just go back to keto...
    Be Great.

10. Well since my appetite has been poor lately i took advantage of my weekend off to just rest relax and have a major cheat today. In total I used 10 GlycÝshield caps and Iím certain coming back to training tomorrow will be glorious. Especially since I can now use the horizontal machine leg press as a good quad accessory for squats. So sit back and enjoy the pics Name:  IMG_2087.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  1.33 MB
    Weight this morning

Name:  IMG_2091.jpg
Size:  1.62 MBName:  IMG_2090.jpg
Size:  1.51 MBName:  IMG_2092.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  1.34 MBName:  IMG_2094.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  1.54 MBName:  IMG_2098.jpg
Size:  415.7 KBName:  IMG_2095.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  1.63 MBName:  IMG_2097.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  102.6 KB
    Final macros.

Letís see what tomorrow brings. Looking forward to sleeping like a baby tonight and getting over this cold
    Be Great.

11. Good evening all, had a bit of a scary mishap tonight and so I'm going to post more tomorrow when I have access to a computer and I'm not just typing on my phone. Long story short, a family member spray painted some doors and such in the basement (my room) without any ventilation and when I got home from the gym, I went down, changed, laid on my bed and actually passed out from lightheaded-ness. Luckily I woke up to some fans and such blowing air around down here and a bunch of spray but it was scary for a while. i am all good now, just trying to get some fresh air and food. Tracked my macros most of the day but didnt do a good job tonight since im just trying to eat what I can. Will update more tomorrow!
    Be Great.

12. Good evening all, so as you may know I have been sick the last few days, well almost a week, with a cold and some flu like symptoms. I have been fighting it the best I can and so training and nutrition has really been off. As of today I am officially back to tracking and will be getting back on track so that I can finish the log off strong since I have some goals to hit! My training session yesterday was nothing to write home about but then again I was pretty out of it. Today I had an off day and my appetite was extremely poor during the day. I somehow managed to spark an appetite and so tonight I ate a bunch of burgers, jalapeno poppers, hot dogs, brats, etc. and at least got little bit of my appetite back. Starting tomorrow, I am back on the tracking train and will get back to regularly scheduled supplementation.

Just wanted to give an update of where I am at and how I am feeling. I am now dropping my calories to 2650/day and will try to get all of them from DECENT food. That means no more pre-bed ice cream to hit carb goals, and scoops of peanut butter. Im going to be including more kombucha, sprouts, micro greens, shakes, fruits and veggies into my diet since I really tend to neglect those. Lets make tomorrow the start of a big turn around in how I am feeling!
    Be Great.

13. MAN OH MAN WE ARE BACK IN THIS LOG FOR GOOD FOLKS!!
    Huge apologies for being M.I.A last week and over the weekend however it may have been necessary in order get over this sickness I had. It turns out that I did not have the flu, rather, I had a sinus infection that turned into an ear infection which is why I was having balance trouble and issues with dizziness. I only was able to get one training session in since my last post and it happened to be yesterday! I need to figure out how to get vids up here because I managed a 405x3 which was my comeback rep PR after my back injury!! I gotta say, it probably would not have been possible to do this without Azoth and Glyco having my back (literally)!

Supplementation started up again yesterday and I am back at 2650 cal meaning Iíll be hitting about 297g carbs 231g protein and 60g fat. I donít think Iíll lower too much more to ensure I am getting the most out of my training but this is my plan until I start to see diminishing performance!

Name:  IMG_2117.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  1.75 MB
    Hereís my last cheat meal Iím going to have for a few weeks, ate it last night in honor of that 405x3 deadlift!
    Itís a captain burger with seasoned fries
    Captain burger =toasted bun, hamburger, brat patty,w slices cheese, slice of butter, pickles, horseradish sauce, ketchup, and (they forgot the onions but oh well). Best part about this cheat meal was it cost $7 at a little hole in the wall place....

Back to good ol chicken wraps and yogurt from now on

Let start things off right again.
    Be Great.

14. Good evening all, we are back and on track the way things should be! Had a great lifting session today after taking the day off yesterday because i noticed my heart rate was pretty elevated, I was sore like crazy and hadn't quite eaten the right foods. I had a total of 5 sessions last week and although they weren't all extremely high intensity, I feel that they got me a bit!

Glycoshield and Azoth are being dosed consistently now with Azoth being dosed on my lifting days and I am currently down to 6 caps of Glycoshield per day on about 300g of carbs. I will post yesterdays macros here in a second but I wanted to note some things starting week 3:

First things first its Tuesday so we usually lower the calories here but we are sticking roughly at 2650 because last week was just a mess. I want to get back on track first

2nd: I noticed my work capacity has increased much more than expected with these two products. What I mean is I am decreasing rest times further on my sets even with the calories slightly lower and weights being a little higher. My focus and tunnel vision intensity has been really solid and I feel that when I use Azoth, everything else that I am taking seems to be amplified. My hunger shoots through the rough combined with Glycoshield but the pump I have been getting even when I am not training for it is fantastic. Work capacity further increases, I am not out of breath and I am feeling great! I will also be adding some cardio in the form of Rowing for speed and times or walking on a the treadmill. I got the brilliant idea to become more athletic after a dose of Azoth left me feeling like I am cheating myself by only doing weights and mobility stuff. time to get back to what I once was and be better than ever!

3rd- my left pec tendon has been giving me trouble, especially after last week's 310lb paused bench PR. My left pec is not as mobile or flexible as my right and there are muscle imbalances from years of being a thrower in track and field. Obviously you only throw with one side of your body so that side gets stretched and worked more. Now that i am trying to get rid of these imbalances i have more aches and pains and my left pec is a big part of that. Once it settles down, I am considering getting a deep tissue massage to open it up and to just get some blood flowing through there and hopefully a some breakdown of the balled up stuff going on there.

4th- I am about half way through the bottle of Glyco and so I am going to make sure that i stay around 6-8 caps per day for the remainder of the log. i am also going to try my best to hit my macros or come close every single day and not cheat. That also means no more cheat meals on weekends but we will see if I can slip some healthy cheats in there for the time being..
    5th I am ready to crush the rest of the week so lets get after it and make bigger improvements daily.

I am loving this stack and the combo of a GDA and nootropic energizer is still something I think everybody needs to try.. This is the gold standard of stacks right now!
    Be Great.

15. Monday
    Name:  IMG_2138.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  136.2 KB

Tuesday
    Name:  IMG_2139.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  126.2 KB

Here are the last two macro days that apparently did not upload last night -_-
    Be Great.

16. Happy Thursday everyone! Yesterday was an off day for me but still stayed at 6 caps of GlycÝshield and didnít use Azoth because it was an off day. Overall a good day macrowise although I am inadvertently eating lower carbs than Iíd like Name:  IMG_2141.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  131.1 KB

Today should be a little bit higher because I wonít be getting to the gym until 530ish and itíll be a late session.

Left pec giving me a few troubles so Iím not sure how training would look.
    Good news Is my weight is stable st 238 as of this morning but body composition is definitely improved. Iíll be posting some pics at the end of this log along with weight +/-

I am taking today to test the pump effects that come along with GlycÝshield and outside of the main compound that Iím choosing today, I am chasing the pump with some supersets or and more hypertrophy. Time to put these carbs to work

Still really loving the combo. I know I sound like a broken record but GlycÝshield is the perfect damage control GDA and Azoth nootropic and Teacrine effects amplify the GlycÝshield, as well as provide you with a kick ass mentality.
    Letís get this Thursday rollin!
    Be Great.

17. We are back ladies and gentle,man! I am going to post up some pictures of my macros from thursday and friday from the mobile app here in a few but my last few days of macros were pretty spot on. I have been under eating a little more than I would like and I think it has been affecting performance in the gym a tad. I was in a block that follows Damien Pezutti's squat block (adding 5lbs per "day" for a single until you hit a 1rm or RPE 9+ before your working sets). Although everything was going great for the block, yesterday was my last day and I failed my Paused bench PR which sucked. The worst part is my spotter did a dog **** job and i had to hold 315 3 inches above my chest for about 4 seconds..

Anyway, I went and got a massage today and we went out to eat at a supper club for dinner so I didnt do a great job tracking macros. Had 8oz of tenderloin tips, a twice baked potato and a double helping at the salad bar It was great. Next week I will be starting a hypertrophy block leading into a general strength block so for now we shall keep the macros the same for the next week. Sitting right around 2650- I am going to ensure I have some carbohydrate snacks (rice cakes, swedish fish, etc) at the gym with me so I can finish these high rep high volume lifts. I haven't done sets of 6+ in squats in what feels like ages so I am going to need all the luck I can get (I start with 12-10-8 at about 60% luckily)!

Weight this afternoon was 237, so I am handling the change in diet well. Dropping some excess weight and starting to tighten up in some areas.

Finished tonights meals with about 4 servings of swedish fish so im just carbing up or something..... anyway big cookout going down tomorrow so i look forward to some big meals and some good food! Pics to follow
    Be Great.

18. Morning all and happy Tuesday! Monday started out great with a fantastic workout and some good food! Iím running a little low on the healthy stuff and so Iíll be hitting up a couple local markets Thursday or Friday to replenish the fridge while I eat the left over scraps

So after a great supplement-less Sunday cheat consisting of some great bbqName:  IMG_2164.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  1.74 MB (I ate this exact plate twice)
    Name:  IMG_2165.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  1.67 MB
    This was my third brisket cup...

I was back to the basic grind yesterday
    Name:  IMG_2166.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  517.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_2168.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  135.1 KB

Although macros were lower than expected.... my workout went great! I am running more volume now hitting 3-4 sets at higher reps after a heavy single on squat and Iíll be following the same protocol for deadlift as well. With bench because of the pec issues we are moving to alllllll sorts of volume. Higher reps very brief pauses and stretch of and filling the muscle. Iím hoping this starts a good meet prep as I prepare for my first meet this summer! The goal for March as I finish this log is to stay healthy and put on a lb or 2 of muscle!

Today is an off day and rest and recover day. Going to be doing some meal prepping and pitting of tart cherries that will be implemented during this volume block anything to lower inflammation!

Hopefully macros will be slightly better than yesterday

Will be back for Azoth day 7 tomorrow. Excited to experiment with a new meal!
    Be Great.

19. Good evening all happy one more day til Friday! It has been a crazy hectic week and obviously by my only 3 posts this week, you can tell Im not completely on the ball. Because its been so hectic I have actually not used any time of energy drink, rather I've relied on Azoth to get me through this week; Which means, this may be the final week for both products (well it will lead into next week). SO lets break down how this week has gone.

I've noticed with the more voluminous training, I have been utilizing carbs better, even when I have not eaten as many for the day. The funny thing is, in the past, if I didn't have 200g of carbs in me (when I wasn't doing Keto) I was useless for anything hypertrophy related. By the 3rd exercise in, i couldnt get 6-8 reps at a moderate weight because I was so beat. My work capacity and focus has really shot up while using this stack. Im going to be sad to see it go.

Today was a carb up of sorts because yesterday was an absolutely brutal day of eating. I hit protein but didnt even come close to carbs which was bad considering it was an upper body hypertrophy day. Still had a sweet pump anyhow Lets get into the macro break down which Ill post up on the next post. I am going to post Tuesday-todays macros. I am a bit short on protein and fat but I am feeling okay regardless because of the high carb content, I should be fresh for my second squat and accessory day tomorrow.

Lets take a look at the last two days and today.
    Be Great.

20. Name:  IMG_2180.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  136.5 KBName:  IMG_2179.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  131.3 KBName:  IMG_2178.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  132.5 KB
    Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday still considering myself consistent and not cheating or underrating too poorly. Iíll be picking up a bunch of groceries this weekend to refuel for my last week on this log! How the hell am
    I gonna survive without my Glyco and Azoth?
    Be Great.

21. No haha
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

22. How is that Asian snack mix? Was thinking of getting it from Costco
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    No haha
    youre not wrong...
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    How is that Asian snack mix? Was thinking of getting it from Costco
    Pretty good, macros are a little mehhhh, 7g of fat per serving but I am a big fan of the flavor. Good spice with wasabi and the soy sauce flavor in the mix isnt bad at all. id say 7.5/10. Worth a try.

Happy monday, I hope everyone had a pretty great start to their week. This weekend was crazy and of course I had some major cheat foods Ill post up in a bit. Started off my monday with a pretty good garage workout in the cold. hit a nice 405 squat single and a couple 300+ bench singles. and enjoyed my weight in grilled chicken when I got home. I have been feeling a little sad that my glycoshield is completely gone and i just haven't had the same excitement towards carbs. In fact, I havent eaten much for carbs when I realized my caps were dwindling down But all good things must come to an end and unfortunately that means this log too.

Luckily I still have two days worth of Azoth and we are going to use them tomorrow to absolutely GET **** DONE. So I am looking froward to that. Schools in our district have already cancelled due to a snowstorm so I will have the day off tomorrow. I am going to do another food test with Azoth, which may be my last to determine what is the best way to take it. I have, thus far, determined that a fatty meal, between 20-30g of fat seems to work best in conjunction with the 3 capsules. Results I get from that seem to yield a stronger focus factor than any other way I have tried. I keep the carbs low and will do a (decaf) bulletproof coffee, avocado, mct or coconut oil, and the list continues. Im hoping to try a couple more variations here this week. macros and food pics to follow tomorrow!
    Be Great.

24. Good evening all! I just notice my post from last night never actually posted. But I have some good news.... Although this log is technically over and awaiting my review of the products... I have one of each coming on the way so I can continue this log further! I will certainly be giving my review here before I start the next bottles but I will also be making a new post because I am also adding in HPS LipoShield to the mix as well. I wanted to get some additional Azoth also while I am on a bit of a stim break since it has been treating me so well! Look for my detailed thoughts here within the next day or two, followed by the link for the new log where I will be running the trio to help me achieve some big time goals!!
    Be Great.

25. SO, the moment of truth has finally arrived, my final review of this Study and Snack Stack from HPScience and Azoth. Let me preface this by giving a big shout out to both owners for stopping in and following along for the ride as well as picking me to be the logger for these two amazing products! I wonít go too in depth because most people come by for the cliffs so I am going to make sure I am providing those in addition to anything else of note that popped up during the log.

Letís start with GlycoShield

First things first:

Nutrient partitioning capabilities: I used this with loads of carbs, I have used this with very few carbs. I used it fasted, I've used it after meals before bed, I have used it with massive cheat meals, Iíve used it as a damage control product when I ate a bit too much and didnít take the right amount. Basically, you name it, I have experimented with it. The nutrient partitioning effects have been pretty insane. I did take some pics of some blood glucose readers and was pretty astounded at what happened. I took 4 before 200+g of carbs and my immediate reading after was only 15 points higher. 2 hrs. later it was at the same or slightly lower meaning my blood glucose didnít spike with nearly 1000 calories from carbohydrates alone in one serving. That's pretty nuts. Many others had the opportunity to check their blood glucose levels as well and it was consistent with my findings as well this stuff regulates blood glucose like nothing I have ever seen before.

Weight assistance:
    While this doesn't necessarily help you to lose weight, it does help the process by which you can lose weight. Rather than storing carbohydrates as fat, most is shuttled to your muscles (nutrient partitioning) to be used during workouts or any type of exercise. Here's the great thing about GlycoShield. I could have cheat meals that would push me 500-750 calories over my normal macros and wake up a bit heavier the next day, but post workout I would be 1-2lbs lighter than my baseline weight. I had a lot of fluctuating as the log progressed, I was down in the mid 230's and sometimes up in the mid 240's, as of today I have eaten like absolute crap and was still 237.6. If this is paired with a QUALITY diet, whether bulking or cutting, GlycoShield is going to be your best friend. Take it from a guy that ate like **** 4 days per week. If I can maintain weight eating above TDEE or BMR, you can too

Pumps/Vascularity:
    While I am not a guy who trains for the pump or vascularity, this product definitely brought it out at all hours of the day. Forearms, calves, shoulder into pecs, and even part of the quad showed vascularity even when I was not working out. While training, for strength and power not hypertrophy mind you, I would experience pumps as the sets progressed even with ample cooldown time. For the accessories I did do, it didnít take long before I felt the aching and burning that comes so frequently with a pump. Who know people who focus on powerlifting would actually know what a pump was?

Gym Performance/Work Capacity: Canít verify that it was the GlycoShield but from week 2 on my work capacity and rest times seemed to improve, Heavy squat doubles and triples started to go from 3min rest to 2min to basically a quick walk around the rack and I was back under the bar again. It seems crazy to think I didnít even consider resting and sitting down like I usually do, I was ready to go, even if my lungs were on fire. I even managed to get some cardio in post lift because I wasnít completely drained. Thatís a first for me.

General thoughts: Overall, the small 2-4 cap dosage can be taken anytime and anywhere. I was able to dose anywhere from 30min prior to during meals and still feel like I was getting the full effects from the products. Some nights I took an extra cap after a big meal before bed and woke up feeling leaner and dry.

THE DOSAGE ON THE LABEL IS LEGIT PLEASE FOLLOW THOSE RULES

I did try 5-6 caps at a time during massive carb meals (300+) and it did do an outstanding job of making me feel less full in my stomach and fuller in my muscles, but I donít believe itís necessary and it may be over utilizing caps. 4-8 caps per day and breaking them up by meals based on the label and how your eating is the best way to go about Glyco.

In my opinion: Best GDA I have ever used and it isn't even close. This is a product I will spend my money on until I go broke and I feel it should be a staple in many stacks. If you have yet to try it I suggest getting in on it when HPS is running some deals and load up before its sold out and back in production. That's my plan at least. 10/10 5/5 1/1 Perfect score, whatever you wanna call it. this is capsuled gold.

Azoth 2.0

While I can't go as far in depth with this because there arenít too many facets to its game, Azoth is also in a league of its own. I had the opportunity to try Azoth 1.0 and loved it, being that I was a stim addict and needed close to 700mgs of caffeine to get through my day and workout, Azoth 1.0 surprised the hell out of me with its effectiveness. When 2.0 got released, I was even more hyped when I saw it had my favorite ingredient on the market, Teacrine. While some would argue that that "stims" up a product, Teacrine really doesnít provide a lot of the things that a stimulant does (even though yes it does have some stim properties). Here's what I noticed from Azoth:

Focus:
    Hours of focus, not just an hour maybe and youíre already feeling side tracked, but hours of focusing on whatever it is youíre trying to accomplish. While using Azoth, I had no problem going from teaching, to work, to school work, to grading, to having a phenomenal lifting session, to being at my best while gaming, and so on. You get this dialed in feeling without the stimmed-out energy from energy drinks or certain other nootropics.

Motivation:
    This is hard to understand unless youíve taken nootropics before. Azoth provides a feeling of motivation unlike any other nootropic I have ever used. It hits fast and hard, within about 30 minutes of taking it and it already starts. It just gives you a feeling that you can accomplish so much and you are ready to get to work. I have experienced the motivation actor with other nootropics but it certainly was nothing like what I got with Azoth 2.0

Sense of Well Being:
    This is the reason a lot of people use nootropics and honestly, I see why. I generally use nootropics if I have a long day with a lot of goals to accomplish but the "good feeling" and heightened sense of well-being is insane with this. I used Azoth 2.0 on a couple of rough days, just to see if it would make a subtle difference and it certainly was more than subtle. This product can turn your day around regardless of what is going on. I would venture to say something like this could help those with depression or those who have hit some really low, lows.

Stack ability: Because it is anti-stim and does contain Teacrine, you can stack this with pre-workouts and enjoy quite possibly the most dialed in workout of your life. Outside the focus, tunnel vision, and heightened well-being, you also get an insane mind to muscle connection, and an amplification from the Teacrine that carries over to your pre-workout. For those who are unaware, Teacrine has the ability to amplify and synergize whatever it is taken with, making your preworkout product even better that it already is. I had a couple BIG PR days when I was stacking this near a pre-workout drink.

General: as it lists on the label, you should certainly take this with a fat meal or around 20-30g of fat for optimal results. I tried with lower fat, higher carbs, fasted, after a meal, with a snack etc. etc. and the best option for me was with a couple scoops of peanut butter, an avocado on toast, or a couple eggs. If you can get about 20g of fat with your 3 caps, you will certainly feel the effects much faster than other foods taken with it. One thing I would definitely mention is to make sure you are taking it with food. I did try it on an empty stomach and ended up with a bit of a stomach ache and headache until I had a few granola bars in me. Definitely want to take this with food.

Overall: 10/10 here as well. This nootropic, even though it isn't full of stims, is my top of the list right now for nootropic of the year. The addition of Teacrine just brought this thing above a perfect score honestly and it's another product that I would be taking very frequently if I could afford it!

If I had any con to this it would be to put more than 15 servings in a bottle!

AGAIN, a major shout out to both HPS and AZOTH for providing two- Elite Tier products in their respective classes, I look forward to using these products in the future to achieve so many of the goals they helped me realize I could achieve. If there are any questions feel free to ask away!
    Be Great.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 10:56 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 07:02 PM
  3. I am out of hideing.... And Back in The Mix!!
    By BIGG DOGG in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 08:06 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 11:16 PM
  5. not eating carbs and fat at the same time
    By tommy91z in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-10-2004, 01:23 AM