iThrow outsmarts and out eats the competition: Glycoshield and Azoth Dual Log!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good evening to all!

Ill keep this first post short and sweet as I'm headed to bed shortly, but-- lets get this party started.

Id like to first give HPS and Azoth a major shout out and thank you for allowing me to be a logger for these two amazing products. I say they're amazing because-- YES i have had the opportunity to use them before. I was able to try Azoth 1.0 when it came out and now I am just excited to try the reformulated, GOLD standard of Nootropics, Azoth 2.0. As far as Glycoshield goes, well, chedapalooza knows how much I love this stuff and this is why I am absolutely thrilled to show YOU guys exactly how special this GDA is. Enough of the A$$ kissing though, lets get down to the important stuff.

Name: Ryan
Height: 5'11
Weight: For the sake of this log, I was 237 this morning, however it fluctuates +/- 2lbs based on training, level of soreness, and food available to me.
Years training: 12
Calorie Intake: 2700-3200 per day (maintenance is 2600 and I have been losing weight....)
Training split: Anywhere from 3-5 days per week. It really goes on feel, but you guys will see over the course of this log.

Throughout this log you can expect to see:
Certain Training vids/Workout loads
Food Pictures
Macro Calculations
Body Pictures/Scale pictures (for verification of weight loss and gain)
Cheat meals (yes i said food pics but I may cheat extra hard to prove how great this stuff is)
Daily updates on Mental and Physical improvements.

While logging I will be keeping other supplementation documented on here but for now, I know I will be taking
Protein Powders
Amino Acids
Various Pre workouts
Energy Drinks
If there is anything else I will ensure to keep you guys updated.

Right now my plan is in recomp mode. I don't necessarily have a goal in mind besides to get stronger and look good doing it. Ideally I would love to compete in a powerlifting meet towards the spring, but that is going to depend on how well training goes, how healthy I stay, and how my weight naturally changes. I am carrying about 16-19% BF right now and know that I could lose that and probably make a 198lb class but I don't want to lose all that strength while cutting. I've been down those roads before. I know Cheda and Euclides products are going to take my training, focus, intensity, and body composition to a new level so I hope you stay tuned and come along for the ride.

If you have any questions post them up, I like to converse with followers as much as possible as my plans, trainings, background, etc.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see how you like it.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Afternoon fellas! Thanks for hanging out. You guys won’t be disappointed! Today is an off day so no training, however I’ll be posting meals and snacks from today. Tomorrow is a heavy deadlift day so I’m looking to hit 300g carbs. I’m headed out to a place tonight with the girlfriend that’s known for its delicious low carb meals. I’m not sure what I’m getting yet but I may need some help calculating macros for the meal ;)

Anyhow, not using Azöth today, I’ll start tomorrow and I believe will be using every second or 3rd day depending on when I need a pick me up. I’ll be foreshadowing the usage and I can give a brief review of how it effected me each day. I also plan on noting types of foods and stuff taken with it to help you guys figure out how it works best!

I’m going to adjust the Glycøshield dosing depending on how I’m feeling. But I’ll be using anywhere from 4-10 caps daily. I will be using the protocol on the label, however if I don’t get a good carb source and end up gains more sugars than I like, I tend to bump up a cap as you’ll see today

So far today I had:
1 cap with 46g carbs (bagel)
4 caps with lunch (134g carbs)

That’s where I’m at so far today. I’ll make sure to include my dinner pics later on. Happy training today guys!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good evening all, here to tie up the end of day one of this log. Had a pretty good night out, after dinner I went out with some family to a few bars in the Green Bay Area (I don’t drink) but still just hung out and had a good time! Supper was....

We had some complimentary bread rolls and butter, then I had wild breaded Alaskan cod with crusted and cheesed roasted purple and regular sweet potatoes and a cucumber “salad” with a sweet yogurt sauce.

For desert (which I forgot to take a pic before I ate it) i shared a low carb chocolate fudge mousse with the gf with some fruit and whipped cream on top.
2 caps were taken before all of this

The place we went to is known for their low carb feature and I wish I’d have taken a picture of what she had— pancetta and bacon stuffed chicken breaded on a bed of truffle cauliflower risotto with a cream sauce and side of asparagus. Best $50 I’ve spent in a while-

Macros looked like this for the day- I estimated my last meal and I believe I’m still under my goal. I like to over estimate just in case.

So far so good on day one. Have a heavy DL session in the morning and then I’ll be moderate carb the rest of the day. Been having a little bloating issue as of late so may pick up some kombucha to aid in that. This morning— as I may have mentioned, I was 240 right on the head, but tomorrow I feel I’ll be down quite a few lbs.

See y’all tomorrow!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Anyone waking up hungry right now? Bout to start this little Saturday off with a little cheat! Just popped two caps and diving in to these....

40g fat
70g carbs
10h protein

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, off to an awesome start w all these food pics!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good evening! Here to post some food pics and I’ll fill everyone in on my day and training later! We got a massive snow storm up here in Wisconsin so I am eating my second meal here about 12hrs after my first.. unfortunately I didn’t have have a chance to prepare a second meal before I went to the gym, and driving to and from took 45minutes (usually 15) thank god I had some crockpot chicken at home!

Breakfast was 5 servings of super Mario cereal with 2 scoops of iso-protein as milk
-3caps of glycøshield was used about 15 minutes before

My second meal today was 16oz of chicken breast, 4 high fiber low carb tortillas and 140g of avocado with a kombucha.

Meal three may just be ice cream who knows..... post about the day coming later! Azoth helped me break a small mental barrier today and I’m looking forward to filling you guys in on some future plans... ;)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Well, i couldn't decide what to throw down for my last meal-- it was going to be a pint of cedar crest ice cream, but then i thought id be a bit more respectable to myself and have some protein to end the night. So Im finishing the night with a few scoops of protein and will post my macro totals here in a second.

As far as my progress thus far. Today was a big stepping stone for me because it was the first time I hit 405x2 on deadlift's since mid summer. now that doesn't seem like a huge number or a big deal, however:
Mid-September 2016 i had a really REALLY bad back injury, the worst injury I feel i've ever had. I was deadlifting on an Olympic lifting bar so there was lots of whip. I had 405 on for some routine triples (note: i've hit 500 beltless, and 465x5 belt-less before) and I was on my last set. First two went up pretty easily, 3rd one, for whatever reason, I must have had a mental lapse and didn't fully pull out the slack on the bar, and so on my way up, the bar had some whip on it and it pulled me forward, then i scraped the bar on my knees and as I went to correct my positioning there was a loud pop in my back. In fact my roommate at the time who was lifting with me asked if my Velcro harbringer belt had come undone and that's why I stopped. I was able to walk back to my house from the campus gym however once I laid down, I did not move for 3 days (luckily it was the weekend). It was probably the lowest point in my life because I was in so much pain, I was unable to get up to eat, drink, or do damn near anything. I had my roommates help me up when I had to use the bathroom, and they basically tended to me. I no longer had health insurance to even get things checked out because I had just completed my last year of collegiate eligibility and the university training room wouldn't see me. If my roommates weren't around I would literally order jimmy johns or some sort of takeout food, and tell them to "bring it to the back room" of my house because I couldn't get up. Talk about pathetic. Long story short, I stopped training for about a month and I was unable to squat the bar for about 3 months after. It took about 2 months for me to get my normal walking gait back, and about 4 months for me to be able to jog or run without any pain. Ill save the you the rest of the sob story but my road back to training heavy has been a long one and I have numerous imbalances, including now- Patellar Tracking Disorder in my left knee- which also had a pretty bad injury 6 years ago. I have busted my ass to get back to where I am, and I have a long way to go to get where I want to be- but the most important thing is... I'm getting **** done.

I am 100% determined to be stronger than I have ever been, and make sure that I am healthier and staying healthy and injury free. Although I am only 25 years old I realize that I certainly cannot train the way I did when I was 18-22. I know that sounds sill and I am talking like an old man but I am determined to hit a 1500lb total at 220 by the summer.

Anyhow back to the importance of today's lift. Hitting 405 or above for reps is a HUGE mental block for me, I feel that I am physically capable of hitting it, but mentally I am scared (as you will see in the upcoming video). Today was the first day since before my injury that I attacked a deadlifting session with aggression and initiative instead of being passive and letting "whatever numbers I hit be good enough". Although I have talked myself out of hitting goals in the past, I was able to make it through the workout with intensity and a positive outlook. Considering that this was my first day on Azoth 2.0 and I'm already pushing past some of the limits I set for myself-- Im extremely excited to see where the rest of this log brings me. If anyone has any other questions regarding past injuries or my road to getting to where I am, feel free to ask away, I don't mind answer them!

Now back to the goods. I took the 3 Azoth 2.0 pills about 45 minutes pre-workout with some avocado (about 120g so 18g fat). I know that some racetam family nootropics are fat soluble and work well that way, some work better with a carbohydrate, some work great with nothing. I will more than likely be trying the product every time with some sort of food, however, I will be experimenting and trying to get you guys my opinions on the best way to take it.

Not sure what is going on for the super bowl tomorrow but I am sure there will be some cheating and some cardio involved, but hey, who's really worried about tracking with this combo? ;)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
So here were the final macros

If I can figure out embedding vids I’ll post some training videos upcoming as well :)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone! Nothing exciting to report today besides the fact that I was a fatty and had a bit of a cheat. Got a weight of 241.6 tonight and definitely looking forward to morning weigh ins and the mirror damage. Ill make sure to post some pics and supplement usage tomorrow morning!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, hello stranger!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys! Here is the dealio for yesterday— no Azoth because I didn’t need any extreme focus, I needed rest ;) so I’m going to post my meals and caps taken with each!

IMG_2023.jpg
IMG_2028.jpg
IMG_2029.jpg
IMG_2030.jpg
IMG_2032.jpg

So I was pretty fasted until dinner, this was the spread before during and after the super bowl. (Plus a Fresca)
I took 3 caps with all of this

Then for desert and round 2
IMG_2033.jpg
IMG_2034.jpg

Allllll sorts of dips and such!

For whatever reason I wasn’t as hungry as usual and I probably should have took a picture before everyone dug in but yeah it was a feast! I didn’t bother tracking but woke up about .2lbs heavier than the day prior... pretty insane given the quantity of food I ate!

Back to tracking and eating “healthier” today!! More posts to come tonight. It’s a squat day so I’m hoping for a pretty solid workout, and staying on track with my squatting goals.

Supplementation and macro/food pics coming tonight!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Wow you guys did it right for the game!
You got it boss might as well go big!!

Good evening all! Had a pretty great training session but unfortunately I don’t have anything exciting in the food department so that will have to wait!

Tomorrow morning giving you some thoughts and goals with glycøshield and Azoth!! I’ll be on day 2 of azoth tomorrow and I’d also like to share how my weight, mirror, training, and eating has been going on the log so far! Stay tuned.....

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good afternoon all! Checking in at lunch time to post a few details from yesterday and then at about 4 talk a little bit more about the stack and what I’m Experiencing so far. I like to do weekly wrap ups (even though it’s Tuesday) because I started last Tuesday! I’ll keep doing this through the entirety of the log and then obviously talk about my final thoughts at the end.

I am CRAZY sore today and so today is an off day!

As far as yesterday goes
IMG_2052.jpg

Here were my macros- I hit almost everything according to plan and ate fairly decent. My numbers are high and starting tomorrow I will be adjusting them a little bit. I feel this maintenance phase is doing great things for my strength and energy but it’s time to start shaving off a little bit of the extra weight and ultimately get down to around 220 (which will take until after the log) Right now— I am sitting at about 6 caps per day on average and 8 on weekends the best part about Glycøshield is its ability as an “anytime” nutrient partitioner, and although it works best before your meals, it is a great damage control supplement even when it is taken during or up to an hour after a meal.

Right now I’m feeling that both of these supplements are playing a crucial role in my long term plan/goals and right now I DARE you to find a better GDA or Nootropic in the market. As funny as it sounds. I have noticed some synergistic effects between the two when I take them near the same time. You don’t often hear about a GDA and Nootropic creating a ridiculous supplement stack, but these two might just be THE BEST OF THE BEST

More details later but for now, here’s the lunch spread!
IMG_2054.jpg

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Lets get into my Week 1 Review

So basically here is what I have thought about each supplement and what I have tested. Also what I can foresee myself doing in the future.

Glycoshield: Where can I start. This stuff is capped gold. Despite me being in a caloric surplus and having multiple cheats, I am still about 2lbs down from where i started. (sitting at about 236 on a normal morning). At between 6-8 caps per day, this stuff utilize carbs like no other, whether you're training, or just needing something to reduce bloating, fullness and move those nutrients where they need to go. There has been times where I force fed myself over 200g of carbs at lunch, (not sugar loading) and with 4 caps and less than 2 hours later, I was feeling completely normal and almost even hungry again! Although I generally don't train for a pump, I cant help but try to go a little harder on my accessories, not just because I want to get a pump, but because my work capacity has seemed to increase with Glycoshield. Sets, reps, and total volume has increased while my rest time and fatigue has lessened. The nutrient shuttling properties are so crazy that it can effect me in and out of the gym regardless of when I use them. My goal with Glycoshield for the upcoming week- I am going to be a little bit more aggressive with the dosing and carbs, while also reducing my calories by 100. Rather than 2900 Im aiming for 2800 but my percentages of carbs/pro/fat will still stay at 45/35/20.
I will be pushing to have at least one cap with any meal or snack containing carbs and will be shooting for possibly 8 caps per day. I plan on cheating less and hitting my macros without the use of a pint of ice cream every day and I am going to see where this takes me. Surely in the right direction

As for Week 1 of the new Azoth 2.0... Man I love this stuff. For those who have tried nootropics, you know how great they can be. You feel motivated, happy, carefree and stress free, not a worry in the world, like you can take on anything, you're a joy to be around and you make others joyful just by being near. This stuff has been doing that, and more. Azoth seems like it has given me more confidence, GOOD aggression in the weight room (as I mentioned above about hitting mental blocks) and this type of swagger that someone like me normally wouldn't have. If there is one aspect of this product that I have never seen before in another nootropic, it is that this sh*t lasts forever. I have so far used 6 caps over the course of two different days, and I took them either with a carb meal, or a fattier meal. With the fattier meal it was an avocado and some water and no GDA. I felt that taking it this hit me a little bit harder than the carb meal did. Now, this may have been because the meal was also smaller, so I am still going to experiment inn order to find the perfect way to take Azoth. The carbohydrate meal was some rice cakes and granola for about 75g of carbs with Glycoshield. This did not hit me as quick but the effects lasted just as long. Now when I say this stuff lasts forever, I usually take them before my first "meal" of the day, which is before 7am and school, and by the time I am finished at the gym (6pm) I still have that confident, take on the world, motivated attitude that helps me get sh*t done at home. Obviously this product can reach so many people on so many levels but I literally hated meal prepping at night, and although that may make me same lazy and like I don't want to be prepared, we have all been there. Azoth is literally the kick in the as$ that you need to get up and get moving. The energy and heightened mood is jitter free and doesn't come on too strong.
As someone who has tried the original Azoth and now trying 2.0 I cannot believe how much better 2.0 is (which is saying a lot because i LOVED the original!) Honestly, for those who may be stopping in and reading this, if you didn't try to get in on the promotion, you're probably the type of person that NEEDS Azoth in your life because you're not thinking straight. I cannot wait to experiment with this further and test how it works near and around pre workout meals as well as being used like a pre workout!

Now for something that I wanted to quickly mention before you guys get sick of reading. These two work extremely well when taken close together. when I dosed this just after taking my Glycoshield, about 30minutes before my carb meal, I wasn't expecting anything to noticeable, but it certainly was. While the effects of Azoth didn't hit me as quickly, they did hit me stronger than just with the fattier meal. I'm going to assume there is some correlation between the Nutrient shuttling effects of Glycoshield and the rate at which Azoth gets to where it needs to go. I would recommend for those trying this stack to take them the way I did with the carb meal and see if the effects are just as profound as they were with me.

With all that being said, I am going to throw up my macros for the evening, do a little quad rolling and hit the hay. Trying to recover and sleep more than 6.5 hours per night. I am starting to think that chedapalooza and Euclides need to team up and make a sleep supplement if they continue dropping Staples like these.....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loving this log so far! I would also love some sleep!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Loving this log so far! I would also love some sleep!
Thanks boss! And you’re telling me! I just think how much greater my day would be if I could get another 1-2hrs.....

Anyway! I totally forgot to post my macros from yesterday so here they are!!
IMG_2058.jpg

Actually ended up lower than what I wanted but it isn’t a huge deal to me. Weight is still pretty steady. Gunning for perfect macros everyday is tough but his 100 calorie reduction shouldn’t be too significant yet. Today, I am a little lower on my carbs than I’d like at this point and so, with about 100 left I haven’t decided what route to take. I feel that posting a previous day’s highlights will be easier to do and so I will post all of today’s info tomorrow!

As far as training went today I hit a relatively easy paused bench PR at 305. I’ve hit 345 touch and go/bounce in the last but I really want to focus on my pause maxes now that I am emphasizing powerlifting. It’s a somewhat “Deload” week but I’m still hitting my progressive top singles on this program. I’m working right now on increasing work capacity on my compound lifts because honestly it seems like I get my ass kicked on my paused bench. While I’m emphasizing pauses— still making sure that I can be explosive and have good mind muscle connection: something Azoth is REALLY helping me achieve right now.

More thoughts, macros, and food pics coming tomorrow!!

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just wanted to stop in and say great log! love all the detail and thoughtfulness, really helps to understand your thoughts/feelings.

I've been looking to jump on this stack. I am a full time student, work and have a wife and 4 kids. Needless to say it is hard to stay focused on getting things done. I want to get away from taking some many stims (although I do love the new hyde power potions) and I really want to get away from the crazy new stims preworkout. Not that I have had any issues with them, but for my own piece of mind, I went to get away. I have been toying with the idea of taking a noot type product preworkout instead of a stim bomb like I have been.

I have had a similar injury to you, I was doing deficit deadlifts, beltless and everything was great until one rep, on my way up I felt a pop in my lower back near the SI joint and was in pain. I experienced everything you described and it sucks. I have slowly started squatting again and just doing rack pulls, as I am still afraid to do a full deadlift.

Anyways, sorry for the long post. I am really looking forward to more feedback on Glycoshield and Azoth! I am actually shifting to a lower carb, higher fat diet, but I believe Glycoshield can still benefit. Thanks brother and keep up the great work!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to stop in and say great log! love all the detail and thoughtfulness, really helps to understand your thoughts/feelings.

I've been looking to jump on this stack. I am a full time student, work and have a wife and 4 kids. Needless to say it is hard to stay focused on getting things done. I want to get away from taking some many stims (although I do love the new hyde power potions) and I really want to get away from the crazy new stims preworkout. Not that I have had any issues with them, but for my own piece of mind, I went to get away. I have been toying with the idea of taking a noot type product preworkout instead of a stim bomb like I have been.

I have had a similar injury to you, I was doing deficit deadlifts, beltless and everything was great until one rep, on my way up I felt a pop in my lower back near the SI joint and was in pain. I experienced everything you described and it sucks. I have slowly started squatting again and just doing rack pulls, as I am still afraid to do a full deadlift.

Anyways, sorry for the long post. I am really looking forward to more feedback on Glycoshield and Azoth! I am actually shifting to a lower carb, higher fat diet, but I believe Glycoshield can still benefit. Thanks brother and keep up the great work!
Thanks for stopping in brother- I appreciate the kind words! Sounds like life is hectic as ever with you. I know how you feel about stims and preworkout products. As someone who just graduated college, I used to be downing two sugar free energy drinks per day, and on top of that I was also taking a pre workout product and occasionally I’d have a coffee here and there. I definitely respect your attempt at weening off a stims- I don’t think people understand how important it is to let your adrenals chill without being hyped up all the time.

I’m wishing you the best on your road to recovery. Keep grinding away and make sure you spend time doing mobility work and fixing imbalances, I think that’s one of the biggest things that I neglected before the injury and that definitely helped me when I started coming back. In a way, it was a blessing in disguise because I take warming up, stretching, and facial release work more serious. Just crushing a muscle or rolling It and stretching a little bit everyday is huge. You’ll be back and hitting it hard soon.

As far as getting into this stack goes. I’d recommend it to anyway. Glycøshield works as damage control on cheats, even if you’re more on the keto side. I’ve used it at night even with no carbs after my last meal and have woken up bloat free and feeling leaner. You may be out with family at a restaurant and rather than being limited on ordering you can eat normal, and still have a relatively normal blood sugar.

With Azoth 2.0, the Teacrine makes all the difference in the world. It really gets your ass moving without feeling like you’re actually caffeinated. Motivation, focus, a sense of well being, memory improvement, happiness, drive, etc etc I could go on. The original Azoth was great but 2.0 is without a doubt the new standard of Nootrtopics.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, of course after I mention going and dropping my macros yesterday, I go over by that crucial 100.... what a joke right? Well anyway training was outstanding and I felt realllllllly in tune yesterday with Azoth and Glycøshield. Here was the macro breakdown
IMG_2066.jpg

So the Glycøshield usage likes like this
1 cap with a bagel/coffee at 7am (52g carbs)

3 caps with lunch at 11:30 (about 140g carbs)

1 cap pre workout with a rockstar juices energy drink (52g carbs)

3 caps before bed with 3 servings Oreo cereal and milk (about 95g carbs)

So at the end of the day yesterday I was 241.8

I woke up at 237 today. Took a stomach picture because I woke up feeling flatter than normal and I want to use this as a baseline. More pics to come HOPEFULLY. Feeling fluffy but I’m okay with that because I can guarantee by the end of this log I’m seeing the low end of 230... not to mention my maintenance BMR before workouts is ~2350-2450. Time to get leaner and more focused than ever. I’m wanting this change like crazy. Let’s get after jt
IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good afternoon crew. Yesterday was a good day off although I did not get very good sleep last night.
IMG_2070.jpg
macros for yesterday weren’t tooooooo out of the ordinary but slightly lower than expected. I’m still good with where I am at.
If anyone is interested, here’s what my macro breakdown looks like, generally everyday
IMG_2071.jpg
. If you’d like to know more about what food I eat I can certainly post that up as well.

It appears I am coming down with some sort of
Cold type symptoms (hoping not the flu that’s sweeping across the Green Bay Area). And so I’ve decided to take today off of training as well. That also means no Azoth today because I don’t feel like wasting 3 caps of my
Goal is rest. Macros for today will more than likely be lower than usual because I just don’t feel hungry. I am still going to try my best to hit the protein goal but we will see what everything else looks like.

On the plus side, yesterday I tried poke for the first time from a local grocer. It was a spicy tuna poke and I couldn’t find the macros for it of course so I had to guesstimate. It was about a half lb. ik tuna is relatively lean and I can’t imagine the sauce was very fatty so I went with a my fitness pal estimate.
IMG_2072.jpg

Still at 8 caps per day but today may drop a little lower. Hoping some good rest and relax time tonight will get me some good sleep and I’ll be all set for a couple good training sessions this weekend. Be on the lookout for a big cheat meal Sunday. Small family reunion is going down at a local bar/restaurant type place and they have the best fried stuff EVER!

Stay tuned in case I actually hit up some cardio tonight.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I only consume about 30g of carbs per day and use 1-4 capsules of glyco. With that usage a bottle will last a very long time since it’s 180caps and is a great value. Standard usage at 6 Caps daily is still a full month supply. Value! For higher fat diets I’d also suggest considering our Lipøshield.. in simplest terms, it’s Glycøshield for dietary fats instead of carbs

https://hpssupps.com/products/liposhield

And the Shielded Stack is currently on sale on our site with free shipping. If you want to add an Azoth as well, just PM me here and I’ll make a custom order for you

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I only consume about 30g of carbs per day and use 1-4 capsules of glyco. With that usage a bottle will last a very long time since it’s 180caps and is a great value. Standard usage at 6 Caps daily is still a full month supply. Value! For higher fat diets I’d also suggest considering our Lipøshield.. in simplest terms, it’s Glycøshield for dietary fats instead of carbs

And the Shielded Stack is currently on sale on our site with free shipping. If you want to add an Azoth as well, just PM me here and I’ll make a custom order for you
Couldn’t have said it better myself! Didn’t know if I could plug lipo for him ;)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good morning and happy Sunday all! This flu/cold/sickness is really kicking my ass. I haven’t
Trained since Wednesday and will probably not train today. My sleep patterns are alllll sorts of effed up and combining that with working with kids, it was bound to Happen eventually macros for the last two days have been rough too, I’ve kinda ate when
I could but haven’t hit macros the way I’d like to. I decided not to use Azoth the last 3 days and also decided that I would only use Glycøshield when I knew I’d have a big carb meal. So far things have been okay. Here are some highlights from the last two days
IMG_2078.jpg

Homemade honey pecan chicken (keto friendly)
IMG_2080.jpg

Love my ice cream and my excuse is it feels okay on my throat :)
IMG_2083.jpg

Homemade general tsao chicken (keto friendly)
IMG_2084.jpg

More ice cream :)

Friday Macros
IMG_2088.jpg

Saturday Macros
IMG_2086.jpg

As you can tell, I haven’t ate really well the last few days and so today, we have a little get together at this bar/supper club and I’m going to TRY to have a cheat day is the stomach can hold up. I won’t really track much and worry about it but I will certainly take estimates and attempt to come up with a macro estimate at the end of the day.

Yesterday did not help this sickness as I was outside in under 10 degree whether all day trying to help my mom Move all of her stuff and all of our old stuff to a new storage facility. After 3 Times moving, my mom stepdad hadn’t unpacked anything because of getting older so it was a massive clean up, lots of random stuff. Now that he’s passed we’re helping her get life together and move her closer to family/set her up with a house and job, so lots going on behind the scenes right now! I think it may have furthered my cold a bit

Anyhow. Hopefully will be able to provide some delicious messy foods today! Happy cheating!

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for stopping in brother- I appreciate the kind words! Sounds like life is hectic as ever with you. I know how you feel about stims and preworkout products. As someone who just graduated college, I used to be downing two sugar free energy drinks per day, and on top of that I was also taking a pre workout product and occasionally I’d have a coffee here and there. I definitely respect your attempt at weening off a stims- I don’t think people understand how important it is to let your adrenals chill without being hyped up all the time.

I’m wishing you the best on your road to recovery. Keep grinding away and make sure you spend time doing mobility work and fixing imbalances, I think that’s one of the biggest things that I neglected before the injury and that definitely helped me when I started coming back. In a way, it was a blessing in disguise because I take warming up, stretching, and facial release work more serious. Just crushing a muscle or rolling It and stretching a little bit everyday is huge. You’ll be back and hitting it hard soon.

As far as getting into this stack goes. I’d recommend it to anyway. Glycøshield works as damage control on cheats, even if you’re more on the keto side. I’ve used it at night even with no carbs after my last meal and have woken up bloat free and feeling leaner. You may be out with family at a restaurant and rather than being limited on ordering you can eat normal, and still have a relatively normal blood sugar.

With Azoth 2.0, the Teacrine makes all the difference in the world. It really gets your ass moving without feeling like you’re actually caffeinated. Motivation, focus, a sense of well being, memory improvement, happiness, drive, etc etc I could go on. The original Azoth was great but 2.0 is without a doubt the new standard of Nootrtopics.
Appreciate the words or encouragement! I know all about mobility and imbalances. I focus a lot on mobility and movement preparation, which made me even more mad when the injury occurred. My gym buddies were just as shocked when I told them I got hurt, as they noted my dedication to properly warming up. But nevertheless, here I am. I am slowly making my way back and I totally agree with you on the blessing in disguise. It made me more aware and in tune with my body and weaknesses/imbalances, so I am more focused on correcting those issues.

I actually started taking some Gamer Up from Controlled Labs as a preworkout and its been great! I am really liking the Noots preworkout, instead of a stim bomb. I really need to check out Azoth!

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

30 grams of carbs? Thats really low! I just shifted to a low carb, higher fat diet and its been ok. Went to a party last night and caved in and ate chips and cake....Still trying to get used to low carbs. I am slowly trying to lower them, as right now I set a limit of 100 or less per day.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the words or encouragement! I know all about mobility and imbalances. I focus a lot on mobility and movement preparation, which made me even more mad when the injury occurred. My gym buddies were just as shocked when I told them I got hurt, as they noted my dedication to properly warming up. But nevertheless, here I am. I am slowly making my way back and I totally agree with you on the blessing in disguise. It made me more aware and in tune with my body and weaknesses/imbalances, so I am more focused on correcting those issues.

I actually started taking some Gamer Up from Controlled Labs as a preworkout and its been great! I am really liking the Noots preworkout, instead of a stim bomb. I really need to check out Azoth!
30 grams of carbs? Thats really low! I just shifted to a low carb, higher fat diet and its been ok. Went to a party last night and caved in and ate chips and cake....Still trying to get used to low carbs. I am slowly trying to lower them, as right now I set a limit of 100 or less per day.
Definitely brother, we got to look out for each other all the time. Hopefully you get a log going so more people can keep up with your comeback! As far as the noot's definitely a pre-workout gamechanger. Without a doubt I have hit some of my best lifts and had my best sessions when combing nootropics with my pre's or just alone. And if you're slowly approaching keto, having Glycoshield and even Liposhield along for the ride on those cheat days makes a world of difference... It's insane what they can do.
That honey pecan chicken looks awesome to me!
Man you don't even know.. almost makes me want to just go back to keto... ;)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Well since my appetite has been poor lately i took advantage of my weekend off to just rest relax and have a major cheat today. In total I used 10 Glycøshield caps and I’m certain coming back to training tomorrow will be glorious. Especially since I can now use the horizontal machine leg press as a good quad accessory for squats. So sit back and enjoy the pics
IMG_2087.jpg

Weight this morning

IMG_2091.jpg
IMG_2090.jpg
IMG_2092.jpg
IMG_2094.jpg
IMG_2098.jpg
IMG_2095.jpg
IMG_2097.jpg

Final macros.

Let’s see what tomorrow brings. Looking forward to sleeping like a baby tonight and getting over this cold :)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good evening all, had a bit of a scary mishap tonight and so I'm going to post more tomorrow when I have access to a computer and I'm not just typing on my phone. Long story short, a family member spray painted some doors and such in the basement (my room) without any ventilation and when I got home from the gym, I went down, changed, laid on my bed and actually passed out from lightheaded-ness. Luckily I woke up to some fans and such blowing air around down here and a bunch of spray but it was scary for a while. i am all good now, just trying to get some fresh air and food. Tracked my macros most of the day but didnt do a good job tonight since im just trying to eat what I can. Will update more tomorrow!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good evening all, so as you may know I have been sick the last few days, well almost a week, with a cold and some flu like symptoms. I have been fighting it the best I can and so training and nutrition has really been off. As of today I am officially back to tracking and will be getting back on track so that I can finish the log off strong since I have some goals to hit! My training session yesterday was nothing to write home about but then again I was pretty out of it. Today I had an off day and my appetite was extremely poor during the day. I somehow managed to spark an appetite and so tonight I ate a bunch of burgers, jalapeno poppers, hot dogs, brats, etc. and at least got little bit of my appetite back. Starting tomorrow, I am back on the tracking train and will get back to regularly scheduled supplementation.

Just wanted to give an update of where I am at and how I am feeling. I am now dropping my calories to 2650/day and will try to get all of them from DECENT food. That means no more pre-bed ice cream to hit carb goals, and scoops of peanut butter. Im going to be including more kombucha, sprouts, micro greens, shakes, fruits and veggies into my diet since I really tend to neglect those. Lets make tomorrow the start of a big turn around in how I am feeling!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
MAN OH MAN WE ARE BACK IN THIS LOG FOR GOOD FOLKS!!
Huge apologies for being M.I.A last week and over the weekend however it may have been necessary in order get over this sickness I had. It turns out that I did not have the flu, rather, I had a sinus infection that turned into an ear infection which is why I was having balance trouble and issues with dizziness. I only was able to get one training session in since my last post and it happened to be yesterday! I need to figure out how to get vids up here because I managed a 405x3 which was my comeback rep PR after my back injury!! I gotta say, it probably would not have been possible to do this without Azoth and Glyco having my back (literally)!

Supplementation started up again yesterday and I am back at 2650 cal meaning I’ll be hitting about 297g carbs 231g protein and 60g fat. I don’t think I’ll lower too much more to ensure I am getting the most out of my training but this is my plan until I start to see diminishing performance!

IMG_2117.jpg

Here’s my last cheat meal I’m going to have for a few weeks, ate it last night in honor of that 405x3 deadlift!
It’s a captain burger with seasoned fries
Captain burger =toasted bun, hamburger, brat patty,w slices cheese, slice of butter, pickles, horseradish sauce, ketchup, and (they forgot the onions but oh well). Best part about this cheat meal was it cost $7 at a little hole in the wall place....

Back to good ol chicken wraps and yogurt from now on

Let start things off right again.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good evening all, we are back and on track the way things should be! Had a great lifting session today after taking the day off yesterday because i noticed my heart rate was pretty elevated, I was sore like crazy and hadn't quite eaten the right foods. I had a total of 5 sessions last week and although they weren't all extremely high intensity, I feel that they got me a bit!

Glycoshield and Azoth are being dosed consistently now with Azoth being dosed on my lifting days and I am currently down to 6 caps of Glycoshield per day on about 300g of carbs. I will post yesterdays macros here in a second but I wanted to note some things starting week 3:

First things first its Tuesday so we usually lower the calories here but we are sticking roughly at 2650 because last week was just a mess. I want to get back on track first

2nd: I noticed my work capacity has increased much more than expected with these two products. What I mean is I am decreasing rest times further on my sets even with the calories slightly lower and weights being a little higher. My focus and tunnel vision intensity has been really solid and I feel that when I use Azoth, everything else that I am taking seems to be amplified. My hunger shoots through the rough combined with Glycoshield but the pump I have been getting even when I am not training for it is fantastic. Work capacity further increases, I am not out of breath and I am feeling great! I will also be adding some cardio in the form of Rowing for speed and times or walking on a the treadmill. I got the brilliant idea to become more athletic after a dose of Azoth left me feeling like I am cheating myself by only doing weights and mobility stuff. time to get back to what I once was and be better than ever!

3rd- my left pec tendon has been giving me trouble, especially after last week's 310lb paused bench PR. My left pec is not as mobile or flexible as my right and there are muscle imbalances from years of being a thrower in track and field. Obviously you only throw with one side of your body so that side gets stretched and worked more. Now that i am trying to get rid of these imbalances i have more aches and pains and my left pec is a big part of that. Once it settles down, I am considering getting a deep tissue massage to open it up and to just get some blood flowing through there and hopefully a some breakdown of the balled up stuff going on there.

4th- I am about half way through the bottle of Glyco and so I am going to make sure that i stay around 6-8 caps per day for the remainder of the log. i am also going to try my best to hit my macros or come close every single day and not cheat. That also means no more cheat meals on weekends but we will see if I can slip some healthy cheats in there for the time being..
5th I am ready to crush the rest of the week so lets get after it and make bigger improvements daily.

I am loving this stack and the combo of a GDA and nootropic energizer is still something I think everybody needs to try.. This is the gold standard of stacks right now!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Monday
IMG_2138.jpg

Tuesday
IMG_2139.jpg

Here are the last two macro days that apparently did not upload last night -_-

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Happy Thursday everyone! Yesterday was an off day for me but still stayed at 6 caps of Glycøshield and didn’t use Azoth because it was an off day. Overall a good day macrowise although I am inadvertently eating lower carbs than I’d like
IMG_2141.jpg

Today should be a little bit higher because I won’t be getting to the gym until 530ish and it’ll be a late session.

Left pec giving me a few troubles so I’m not sure how training would look.
Good news Is my weight is stable st 238 as of this morning but body composition is definitely improved. I’ll be posting some pics at the end of this log along with weight +/-

I am taking today to test the pump effects that come along with Glycøshield and outside of the main compound that I’m choosing today, I am chasing the pump with some supersets or and more hypertrophy. Time to put these carbs to work ;)

Still really loving the combo. I know I sound like a broken record but Glycøshield is the perfect damage control GDA and Azoth nootropic and Teacrine effects amplify the Glycøshield, as well as provide you with a kick ass mentality.
Let’s get this Thursday rollin!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
We are back ladies and gentle,man! I am going to post up some pictures of my macros from thursday and friday from the mobile app here in a few but my last few days of macros were pretty spot on. I have been under eating a little more than I would like and I think it has been affecting performance in the gym a tad. I was in a block that follows Damien Pezutti's squat block (adding 5lbs per "day" for a single until you hit a 1rm or RPE 9+ before your working sets). Although everything was going great for the block, yesterday was my last day and I failed my Paused bench PR which sucked. The worst part is my spotter did a dog **** job and i had to hold 315 3 inches above my chest for about 4 seconds..

Anyway, I went and got a massage today and we went out to eat at a supper club for dinner so I didnt do a great job tracking macros. Had 8oz of tenderloin tips, a twice baked potato and a double helping at the salad bar ;) It was great. Next week I will be starting a hypertrophy block leading into a general strength block so for now we shall keep the macros the same for the next week. Sitting right around 2650- I am going to ensure I have some carbohydrate snacks (rice cakes, swedish fish, etc) at the gym with me so I can finish these high rep high volume lifts. I haven't done sets of 6+ in squats in what feels like ages so I am going to need all the luck I can get (I start with 12-10-8 at about 60% luckily)!

Weight this afternoon was 237, so I am handling the change in diet well. Dropping some excess weight and starting to tighten up in some areas.

Finished tonights meals with about 4 servings of swedish fish so im just carbing up or something..... anyway big cookout going down tomorrow so i look forward to some big meals and some good food! Pics to follow :D

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Morning all and happy Tuesday! Monday started out great with a fantastic workout and some good food! I’m running a little low on the healthy stuff and so I’ll be hitting up a couple local markets Thursday or Friday to replenish the fridge while I eat the left over scraps

So after a great supplement-less Sunday cheat consisting of some great bbq
IMG_2164.jpg
(I ate this exact plate twice)
IMG_2165.jpg

This was my third brisket cup...

I was back to the basic grind yesterday
IMG_2166.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

Although macros were lower than expected.... my workout went great! I am running more volume now hitting 3-4 sets at higher reps after a heavy single on squat and I’ll be following the same protocol for deadlift as well. With bench because of the pec issues we are moving to alllllll sorts of volume. Higher reps very brief pauses and stretch of and filling the muscle. I’m hoping this starts a good meet prep as I prepare for my first meet this summer! The goal for March as I finish this log is to stay healthy and put on a lb or 2 of muscle!

Today is an off day and rest and recover day. Going to be doing some meal prepping and pitting of tart cherries that will be implemented during this volume block :) anything to lower inflammation!

Hopefully macros will be slightly better than yesterday :)

Will be back for Azoth day 7 tomorrow. Excited to experiment with a new meal!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good evening all happy one more day til Friday! It has been a crazy hectic week and obviously by my only 3 posts this week, you can tell Im not completely on the ball. Because its been so hectic I have actually not used any time of energy drink, rather I've relied on Azoth to get me through this week; Which means, this may be the final week for both products (well it will lead into next week). SO lets break down how this week has gone.

I've noticed with the more voluminous training, I have been utilizing carbs better, even when I have not eaten as many for the day. The funny thing is, in the past, if I didn't have 200g of carbs in me (when I wasn't doing Keto) I was useless for anything hypertrophy related. By the 3rd exercise in, i couldnt get 6-8 reps at a moderate weight because I was so beat. My work capacity and focus has really shot up while using this stack. Im going to be sad to see it go.

Today was a carb up of sorts because yesterday was an absolutely brutal day of eating. I hit protein but didnt even come close to carbs which was bad considering it was an upper body hypertrophy day. Still had a sweet pump anyhow ;) Lets get into the macro break down which Ill post up on the next post. I am going to post Tuesday-todays macros. I am a bit short on protein and fat but I am feeling okay regardless because of the high carb content, I should be fresh for my second squat and accessory day tomorrow.

Lets take a look at the last two days and today.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
IMG_2180.jpg
IMG_2179.jpg
IMG_2178.jpg

Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday still considering myself consistent and not cheating or underrating too poorly. I’ll be picking up a bunch of groceries this weekend to refuel for my last week on this log! How the hell am
I gonna survive without my Glyco and Azoth?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is that Asian snack mix? Was thinking of getting it from Costco

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
youre not wrong...
How is that Asian snack mix? Was thinking of getting it from Costco
Pretty good, macros are a little mehhhh, 7g of fat per serving but I am a big fan of the flavor. Good spice with wasabi and the soy sauce flavor in the mix isnt bad at all. id say 7.5/10. Worth a try.

Happy monday, I hope everyone had a pretty great start to their week. This weekend was crazy and of course I had some major cheat foods Ill post up in a bit. Started off my monday with a pretty good garage workout in the cold. hit a nice 405 squat single and a couple 300+ bench singles. and enjoyed my weight in grilled chicken when I got home. I have been feeling a little sad that my glycoshield is completely gone and i just haven't had the same excitement towards carbs. In fact, I havent eaten much for carbs when I realized my caps were dwindling down :( But all good things must come to an end and unfortunately that means this log too.

Luckily I still have two days worth of Azoth and we are going to use them tomorrow to absolutely GET **** DONE. So I am looking froward to that. Schools in our district have already cancelled due to a snowstorm so I will have the day off tomorrow. I am going to do another food test with Azoth, which may be my last to determine what is the best way to take it. I have, thus far, determined that a fatty meal, between 20-30g of fat seems to work best in conjunction with the 3 capsules. Results I get from that seem to yield a stronger focus factor than any other way I have tried. I keep the carbs low and will do a (decaf) bulletproof coffee, avocado, mct or coconut oil, and the list continues. Im hoping to try a couple more variations here this week. macros and food pics to follow tomorrow!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good evening all! I just notice my post from last night never actually posted. But I have some good news.... Although this log is technically over and awaiting my review of the products... I have one of each coming on the way so I can continue this log further! I will certainly be giving my review here before I start the next bottles but I will also be making a new post because I am also adding in HPS LipoShield to the mix as well. I wanted to get some additional Azoth also while I am on a bit of a stim break since it has been treating me so well! Look for my detailed thoughts here within the next day or two, followed by the link for the new log where I will be running the trio to help me achieve some big time goals!!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
SO, the moment of truth has finally arrived, my final review of this Study and Snack Stack from HPScience and Azoth. Let me preface this by giving a big shout out to both owners for stopping in and following along for the ride as well as picking me to be the logger for these two amazing products! I won’t go too in depth because most people come by for the cliffs so I am going to make sure I am providing those in addition to anything else of note that popped up during the log.

Let’s start with GlycoShield

First things first:

Nutrient partitioning capabilities: I used this with loads of carbs, I have used this with very few carbs. I used it fasted, I've used it after meals before bed, I have used it with massive cheat meals, I’ve used it as a damage control product when I ate a bit too much and didn’t take the right amount. Basically, you name it, I have experimented with it. The nutrient partitioning effects have been pretty insane. I did take some pics of some blood glucose readers and was pretty astounded at what happened. I took 4 before 200+g of carbs and my immediate reading after was only 15 points higher. 2 hrs. later it was at the same or slightly lower meaning my blood glucose didn’t spike with nearly 1000 calories from carbohydrates alone in one serving. That's pretty nuts. Many others had the opportunity to check their blood glucose levels as well and it was consistent with my findings as well this stuff regulates blood glucose like nothing I have ever seen before.

Weight assistance:
While this doesn't necessarily help you to lose weight, it does help the process by which you can lose weight. Rather than storing carbohydrates as fat, most is shuttled to your muscles (nutrient partitioning) to be used during workouts or any type of exercise. Here's the great thing about GlycoShield. I could have cheat meals that would push me 500-750 calories over my normal macros and wake up a bit heavier the next day, but post workout I would be 1-2lbs lighter than my baseline weight. I had a lot of fluctuating as the log progressed, I was down in the mid 230's and sometimes up in the mid 240's, as of today I have eaten like absolute crap and was still 237.6. If this is paired with a QUALITY diet, whether bulking or cutting, GlycoShield is going to be your best friend. Take it from a guy that ate like **** 4 days per week. If I can maintain weight eating above TDEE or BMR, you can too

Pumps/Vascularity:
While I am not a guy who trains for the pump or vascularity, this product definitely brought it out at all hours of the day. Forearms, calves, shoulder into pecs, and even part of the quad showed vascularity even when I was not working out. While training, for strength and power not hypertrophy mind you, I would experience pumps as the sets progressed even with ample cooldown time. For the accessories I did do, it didn’t take long before I felt the aching and burning that comes so frequently with a pump. Who know people who focus on powerlifting would actually know what a pump was? ;)

Gym Performance/Work Capacity: Can’t verify that it was the GlycoShield but from week 2 on my work capacity and rest times seemed to improve, Heavy squat doubles and triples started to go from 3min rest to 2min to basically a quick walk around the rack and I was back under the bar again. It seems crazy to think I didn’t even consider resting and sitting down like I usually do, I was ready to go, even if my lungs were on fire. I even managed to get some cardio in post lift because I wasn’t completely drained. That’s a first for me.

General thoughts: Overall, the small 2-4 cap dosage can be taken anytime and anywhere. I was able to dose anywhere from 30min prior to during meals and still feel like I was getting the full effects from the products. Some nights I took an extra cap after a big meal before bed and woke up feeling leaner and dry.

THE DOSAGE ON THE LABEL IS LEGIT PLEASE FOLLOW THOSE RULES

I did try 5-6 caps at a time during massive carb meals (300+) and it did do an outstanding job of making me feel less full in my stomach and fuller in my muscles, but I don’t believe it’s necessary and it may be over utilizing caps. 4-8 caps per day and breaking them up by meals based on the label and how your eating is the best way to go about Glyco.

In my opinion: Best GDA I have ever used and it isn't even close. This is a product I will spend my money on until I go broke and I feel it should be a staple in many stacks. If you have yet to try it I suggest getting in on it when HPS is running some deals and load up before its sold out and back in production. That's my plan at least. 10/10 5/5 1/1 Perfect score, whatever you wanna call it. this is capsuled gold.

Azoth 2.0

While I can't go as far in depth with this because there aren’t too many facets to its game, Azoth is also in a league of its own. I had the opportunity to try Azoth 1.0 and loved it, being that I was a stim addict and needed close to 700mgs of caffeine to get through my day and workout, Azoth 1.0 surprised the hell out of me with its effectiveness. When 2.0 got released, I was even more hyped when I saw it had my favorite ingredient on the market, Teacrine. While some would argue that that "stims" up a product, Teacrine really doesn’t provide a lot of the things that a stimulant does (even though yes it does have some stim properties). Here's what I noticed from Azoth:

Focus:
Hours of focus, not just an hour maybe and you’re already feeling side tracked, but hours of focusing on whatever it is you’re trying to accomplish. While using Azoth, I had no problem going from teaching, to work, to school work, to grading, to having a phenomenal lifting session, to being at my best while gaming, and so on. You get this dialed in feeling without the stimmed-out energy from energy drinks or certain other nootropics.

Motivation:
This is hard to understand unless you’ve taken nootropics before. Azoth provides a feeling of motivation unlike any other nootropic I have ever used. It hits fast and hard, within about 30 minutes of taking it and it already starts. It just gives you a feeling that you can accomplish so much and you are ready to get to work. I have experienced the motivation actor with other nootropics but it certainly was nothing like what I got with Azoth 2.0

Sense of Well Being:
This is the reason a lot of people use nootropics and honestly, I see why. I generally use nootropics if I have a long day with a lot of goals to accomplish but the "good feeling" and heightened sense of well-being is insane with this. I used Azoth 2.0 on a couple of rough days, just to see if it would make a subtle difference and it certainly was more than subtle. This product can turn your day around regardless of what is going on. I would venture to say something like this could help those with depression or those who have hit some really low, lows.

Stack ability: Because it is anti-stim and does contain Teacrine, you can stack this with pre-workouts and enjoy quite possibly the most dialed in workout of your life. Outside the focus, tunnel vision, and heightened well-being, you also get an insane mind to muscle connection, and an amplification from the Teacrine that carries over to your pre-workout. For those who are unaware, Teacrine has the ability to amplify and synergize whatever it is taken with, making your preworkout product even better that it already is. I had a couple BIG PR days when I was stacking this near a pre-workout drink.

General: as it lists on the label, you should certainly take this with a fat meal or around 20-30g of fat for optimal results. I tried with lower fat, higher carbs, fasted, after a meal, with a snack etc. etc. and the best option for me was with a couple scoops of peanut butter, an avocado on toast, or a couple eggs. If you can get about 20g of fat with your 3 caps, you will certainly feel the effects much faster than other foods taken with it. One thing I would definitely mention is to make sure you are taking it with food. I did try it on an empty stomach and ended up with a bit of a stomach ache and headache until I had a few granola bars in me. Definitely want to take this with food.

Overall: 10/10 here as well. This nootropic, even though it isn't full of stims, is my top of the list right now for nootropic of the year. The addition of Teacrine just brought this thing above a perfect score honestly and it's another product that I would be taking very frequently if I could afford it!

If I had any con to this it would be to put more than 15 servings in a bottle! :D

AGAIN, a major shout out to both HPS and AZOTH for providing two- Elite Tier products in their respective classes, I look forward to using these products in the future to achieve so many of the goals they helped me realize I could achieve. If there are any questions feel free to ask away!