iThrow outsmarts and out eats the competition: Glycoshield and Azoth Dual Log!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Good evening to all!

Ill keep this first post short and sweet as I'm headed to bed shortly, but-- lets get this party started.

Id like to first give HPS and Azoth a major shout out and thank you for allowing me to be a logger for these two amazing products. I say they're amazing because-- YES i have had the opportunity to use them before. I was able to try Azoth 1.0 when it came out and now I am just excited to try the reformulated, GOLD standard of Nootropics, Azoth 2.0. As far as Glycoshield goes, well, chedapalooza knows how much I love this stuff and this is why I am absolutely thrilled to show YOU guys exactly how special this GDA is. Enough of the A$$ kissing though, lets get down to the important stuff.

Name: Ryan
Height: 5'11
Weight: For the sake of this log, I was 237 this morning, however it fluctuates +/- 2lbs based on training, level of soreness, and food available to me.
Years training: 12
Calorie Intake: 2700-3200 per day (maintenance is 2600 and I have been losing weight....)
Training split: Anywhere from 3-5 days per week. It really goes on feel, but you guys will see over the course of this log.

Throughout this log you can expect to see:
Certain Training vids/Workout loads
Food Pictures
Macro Calculations
Body Pictures/Scale pictures (for verification of weight loss and gain)
Cheat meals (yes i said food pics but I may cheat extra hard to prove how great this stuff is)
Daily updates on Mental and Physical improvements.

While logging I will be keeping other supplementation documented on here but for now, I know I will be taking
Protein Powders
Amino Acids
Various Pre workouts
Energy Drinks
If there is anything else I will ensure to keep you guys updated.

Right now my plan is in recomp mode. I don't necessarily have a goal in mind besides to get stronger and look good doing it. Ideally I would love to compete in a powerlifting meet towards the spring, but that is going to depend on how well training goes, how healthy I stay, and how my weight naturally changes. I am carrying about 16-19% BF right now and know that I could lose that and probably make a 198lb class but I don't want to lose all that strength while cutting. I've been down those roads before. I know Cheda and Euclides products are going to take my training, focus, intensity, and body composition to a new level so I hope you stay tuned and come along for the ride.

If you have any questions post them up, I like to converse with followers as much as possible as my plans, trainings, background, etc.