Bloodmanor putting his stomach and mind to work

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Bloodmanor putting his stomach and mind to work

Big shoutout to Azoth and HPS for this double company log hookup. I must say this is a really intesting stack to log from 2 companies that will be on everyone’s mouth in the near future. Now let’s talk products in no particular order

Glycoshield

Glycøshield represents the pinnacle of a multi purpose weight management & nutrient partitioning product. Not only is Glycøshield a clinically dosed nutrient partitioner & glucose disposal agent, it also includes clinically studied and trademarked ingredients that have been shown in studies to boost metabolism, prevent excess fat gain & blood sugar spikes, prevent & reverse type 2 diabetes, lower bad cholesterol, act as an anti inflammatory & more.
    The results you will see when using Glycøshield will be entirely dependent on the type of diet and nutrition protocol you follow, primarily based on the amount of carbohydrates you typically consume with each meal.

Azoth nootropic 2.0

If you're looking for peak performance and productivity that will last you all day, AZOTH is specifically designed for you. Unlike other mainstream products, AZOTH won't give you a short burst of energy followed by a crash. Rather, AZOTH will provide you with long-term focus, energy, and will also crush any rises in stress, reduce feelings of anxiety and depression, and will optimize your feeling of well-being that will last for hours.

​ Better yet, AZOTH is created with patented ingredients designed to prevent you from crashing and from building any tolerance. This means that your first dose is as effective as your last dose and you won't feel any headaches, jitters, or withdrawals commonly found with caffeinated products. Consistent use may permanently reduce adrenal fatigue, depression, anxiety, and increase sense of wellbeing. All of this is accomplished in just 1-3 capsules a day. AZOTH is an all-in-one nootropic designed to turn you into a productivity powerhouse. ​
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

2. Products used today

Glycoshield 3 pills with breakfast -zero with lunch - dinner will prob be 2 pills
    Azoth 0 will start using it first thing tomorrow morning

Today was one of those days when you wake up all beat up lol. I have been on a slow cut for a while and starting to stay sore longer and feel weaker. So on the way to work all I wanted was carbs and luckily I had Glycoshield in my big. I went to my local New York bagel store and saw they had avacado cream cheese and bacon cheddar cream cheese so what does a 6’4 230 lb guy do I get both each on a whole wheat everything bagel lol.
    I dosed 3 pills with my coffee and continued to devour these 2 bagels. I must say usually after all those carbs I feel bloated as fuk. But not at all it was amazing. A hour later I felt like I my stomach was empty even though I was not hungry just no feeling of boost truly amazing.
    I worked for 6 hours then I hit the work gym

Name:  2B22516F-3197-478D-AABF-AFA39DE44A9A.jpeg
Views: 159
Size:  1.15 MB
    Name:  B9F4F1EF-78BD-4421-B808-C1B94BDCE9DA.jpeg
Views: 157
Size:  1,016.2 KB

Not the best but for lunch time and makes it easy to work I get the job done. Today was chest and tris but feeling like crap I did a ****ty workout to get it in and will do a upper body tomorrow to make up for it.

Lunch then was 16oz of baked chicken with zucchini,tomatoes and artichoke hearts.
    Dinner will be turkey meat tacos
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   

3. Awesome. Let’s get excited!
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

4. Will be talking about the products more here
    Saved!!! For edit
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

5. Subbed!
    •   

6. Who wants to post THE copy paste with all the names
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

7. How many weeks are you planning on using/logging GlycoShield?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    How many weeks are you planning on using/logging GlycoShield?
    Till it runs out lol
    I change my carbs daily to how I feel so may use it once a day or 3
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

9. Oh ya in!

10. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Who wants to post THE copy paste with all the names
    That would be @SFreed he’s the official keeper of the scroll

11. Done! And in
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

12. I'm in
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

13. Here here..

14. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Till it runs out lol
    I change my carbs daily to how I feel so may use it once a day or 3
    Are you striving for any specific goal whilst running GlycoShield, fat loss, recomp etc?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Are you striving for any specific goal whilst running GlycoShield, fat loss, recomp etc?
    Fat loss
    Want to drop 5% more bf before next cycle
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

16. Here.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

17. What looks like will be another great log on this Stack.

iThrow outsmarts and out eats the competition: Glycoshield and Azoth Dual Log!
    iThrow outsmarts and out eats the competition: Glycoshield and Azoth Dual Log!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

18. Awesome in on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

19. In! Nice work gym. we dont have crap.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

20. Here’s another logger! WORK HARD, CH(EAT) HARDER: Beta's Sponsored Log of Azoth 2.0 and Glycoshield
    WORK HARD, CH(EAT) HARDER: Beta's Sponsored Log of Azoth 2.0 and Glycoshield
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

21. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    In! Nice work gym. we dont have crap.
    Most of the officers here donated a couple hundred bucks and took over a spare room. I’m trying to make room now for a squat rack since that’s all that’s missing
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

22. Yesterday was a crazy day and did not work out. Kept a old lady alive during a diabetic shock and heart attack till EMS took over. Today I have swim with the kids and Tae kwon do so no gym
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

23. I’m in on this man!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Putting Mind and Muscle to the test (Wyked, T2 & Rise)
    By double s in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 11:04 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 02:05 AM
  3. Grew apart from Friend and going to his wedding ?
    By machine528 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 08:12 AM
  4. All this food and nowhere to put it
    By jsp0785 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 12:58 PM
  5. I NEED a sauce to put over chicken and rice
    By sundevil04 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 06:06 PM