Bloodmanor putting his stomach and mind to work

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Yesterday was a crazy day and did not work out. Kept a old lady alive during a diabetic shock and heart attack till EMS took over. Today I have swim with the kids and Tae kwon do so no gym
    Awesome man!!

2. Subbed! Looking forward to this!
    AZOTH Nootropic Complex 2.0 - Get Sh*T Done.
    Owner & Formulator
    •   

3. Back at it today
    Just down 3 Azoth and about to get my study on
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Yesterday was a crazy day and did not work out. Kept a old lady alive during a diabetic shock and heart attack till EMS took over. Today I have swim with the kids and Tae kwon do so no gym
    Are you or the kids doing the taekwondo?
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Are you or the kids doing the taekwondo?
    Me and my son
    I have done karate, Kung fu and BJJ before. Plus I was the defensive tactics instructor for my police force
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Me and my son
    I have done karate, Kung fu and BJJ before. Plus I was the defensive tactics instructor for my police force
    Cool! My daughter just started in November and now she wants me to start too. I'm happy just getting to go back in the back room and use their weights and lift while she's doing it. Lol!

7. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Me and my son
    Iím very happy to have a LEO logging this. I have a CJ minor and was actually offered a position with a department after a college internship but had ended up moving away to start my masters and coach college football. Was very close to being a brother in blue! We should look into adding a LEO discount.
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I’m very happy to have a LEO logging this. I have a CJ minor and was actually offered a position with a department after a college internship but had ended up moving away to start my masters and coach college football. Was very close to being a brother in blue! We should look into adding a LEO discount.
    That would bring in some sales - I know of a lot of military and Leo who buy from service discount sites
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

9. Been super busy sorry I usually uodate more often

First few day thoughts
    Been studying decently but I need to buckle down more. It’s more of a time issue than a lazyness issue lol
    Taking 3 pills 30 minutes pre studying
    What I have noticed - even though it’s caffeine free the stims still give you a good boost and I am staying zoned in with my mandarin studies. Usually I say dream after 20 mins but not lately so that’s a huge bonus. Most focus supps take a while to notice anything but I have been feeling it since first dose

The shield has been coming in handy since my diet sucked the last 3 days. My carbs have been higher than I usually have and it’s all been fast digesting carbs like potatoes and white rice. What I have noticed is zero bloat and that’s huge. Plus a big bonus is no heartburn type feeling that I get from certain gda’s
    This is gonna be a fun few weeks coming up with this killer stack.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

10. Iím on this log, excited to see how ours compare. Uh hem..... logs, that is, how our logs compare
    Be Great.

11. Nice "work gym" for sure, yes, get that power-rack, can probably find a Craigslist deal.
    And thanks for all you do, police, armed forces, fireman, 1st responders, etc. The real heroes.
    (Not the ***** athlete millionaires who crap all over them).

Nice job...

12. 2 days with no lifting is frustrating , been a insane week

Atleast I have been keeping up with my diet and studying
    Today was a high carb day so had 2 bagels for breakfast with 4 eggs - took 3 glycoshield prior and it felt like I barely ate at all. No bloat and felt great throughout the morning
    Lunch was cauliflower rice with veggies and pork - decided to save glycoshield for dinner which will be turkey meatballs and whole wheat pasta

Studying today was cram as many words as I can into my memory bank and see what sticks. I like doing heavy vocab at times because you find funny words that make you remember them especially with Azoth backing me up. My focus was amazing and it was laser like when I was reading the characters.
    Funny word today was twerking it translates to 电臀舞 diantunwu which is “electric butt dance” lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

13. Hahah electric butt dance!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hahah electric butt dance!
    It’s the little things that make all that studying worth it lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

15. Yesterday was a great arms day and I feel like my pre carb meals don’t weigh me down anymore with glycoshield. I ate a hour pre with a cap and felt great during a crazy arms session and had a huge pump.
    After work I popped my Azoth and went to TKD. I had to learn a new 10 step kata and plus work on my left leg with 3 different kicks and **** I’m sore. I was so focused and went so hard for the hour I’m exhausted right now. I did over 200 kicks with my left leg and 100 with my right
    Waiting now to enter the dojo and do it all over again.
    Hamstrings are hurting right now lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

16. Have the flu
    Fml
    2 days of fever shivers and aches and pains
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

17. Take care of yourself man. Flu has been rough this year
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

18. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Have the flu
    Fml
    2 days of fever shivers and aches and pains
    Ick!! Keep hydrated

19. I had it all of January. Dealt with it for two weeks before giving in and taking amoxicillin which immediately knocked it out but wreaked havoc on my stomach. Took about two weeks of being off the Amox to feel normal and regular again. Even with heavy dosing gut health and sportbiotic and fermented foods
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I had it all of January. Dealt with it for two weeks before giving in and taking amoxicillin which immediately knocked it out but wreaked havoc on my stomach. Took about two weeks of being off the Amox to feel normal and regular again. Even with heavy dosing gut health and sportbiotic and fermented foods
    Ugh trying to avoid that stuff
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

21. So I’m still stuck at home with the flu
    Breakfast was a bagel and 2 glycoshield prior
    Now taking Azoth and will try and study for the next few hours
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    So I’m still stuck at home with the flu
    Breakfast was a bagel and 2 glycoshield prior
    Now taking Azoth and will try and study for the next few hours
    That sucks brother! hope you get to feeling better!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Putting Mind and Muscle to the test (Wyked, T2 & Rise)
    By double s in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 11:04 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 02:05 AM
  3. Grew apart from Friend and going to his wedding ?
    By machine528 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 08:12 AM
  4. All this food and nowhere to put it
    By jsp0785 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 12:58 PM
  5. I NEED a sauce to put over chicken and rice
    By sundevil04 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 06:06 PM