Ricky gets AMNES1A (unsponsored log)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Ricky gets AMNES1A (unsponsored log)

I have gone through my fair share of sleep supplements and nighttime HGH support formulas over the years, which are for the most part overlapping categories of very similar ingredients and desired outcomes.

Here are some examples of what I have used:

USPlabs PowerFULL (not OG)
    Applied Nutriceuticals HGH Up
    Lecheek Mass HGH
    Nubreed Heliotropin
    Finaflex G8
    RCCS Resurrect PM
    IML Dream-N-Grow
    ProSupps Crash

There were a couple more as well, but they are not really worth mentioning. I have also tried isolated ingredients such as 5-HTP, L-tryptophan, GABA, Inositol, SNS Phenibut XT, and many strengths of melatonin (including time-release). May as well even throw MK-677 in there too which I was on for the past 5 months but have now stopped.

My favorite thus far has been IML Dream-N-Grow, and I was able to get the most longevity out of that one which was more than a year. I would have bought more, but I held off to give AMNES1A a run for its money. In the meantime, I have been using up my Crash which is fairly average IMO.....so I am definitely ready for some AMNES1A!

So why do I take these types of supplements? Mainly because I certainly have some degree of insomnia which used to be so bad that I was on prescriptions like Lunesta and Ambien. I had my fun with those years ago, and I have done well with natural alternatives ever since. For the past seven years, I have worked 12hr night shifts 3-4 times a week in a very stressful position, and it can be very hard to shut that off and attempt to sleep knowing that I have to get up very soon and do it all over again. Add in the fact that I am constantly flip-flopping my sleep schedule from days to nights which makes it nearly impossible to achieve any level of “sleep hygiene.” So Is AMNES1A by Olympus Labs going to deliver?

I can’t wait to find out and put some of these novel ingredients to the test. It literally needs to be delivered first, which I believe will be today

Until then, here is the product...

Name:  63EC6A47-01D7-4085-B6BB-79BD6DE663FA.jpeg
Views: 300
Size:  88.1 KB
    Name:  7B4786D0-40D4-4998-81B2-0579E1F59CB7.jpeg
Views: 304
Size:  162.1 KB

2. Just to give a baseline, last night I took 1 crash at approximately 10 PM and was able to stay awake until 2 AM checking out the latest on the forum and setting up this log. I was in bed the entire time though on my IPad with lights out, and usually I just drift off. That was not the case last night. I just woke up not too long ago, so I got just over 3 hours of sleep. Not very impressive, but this is actually worse than usual for a night sleeping session for me. The prior night I did one thing differently by adding 1 capsule of Phenibut XT and I slept for 7-8 hrs.

My AMNES1A should be coming in the mail later today, and I will be working 3 night shifts in a row. This means my next sleep session will take place during the day tomorrow morning, utilizing AMNES1A. This should be interesting...
    •   

3. My brother running a log...
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

4. I also have issues with sleep and have used most of the same products you have. In to see how this compares.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

5. Awesome! In on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. In to support and follow along.

7. Subbed. MK-677 is really the only thing I’ve ever used that improved sleep quality significantly. However, if I woke up while on it I was usually up for the day. I would feel extremely rested after 4-5 hours and crash after 8-10 hours. My biggest problem is turning off my brain and going to bed. Hopefully, Amnes1a will shine there. Looking forward to what you think.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

8. In. Totally.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

9. I'm in.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

10. absolutely in to let the anticipation of my 2 bottles grow even further =)

11. Sub
    Itís easy, just pick it up.

12. In for sure!!

13. In, good luck with this, I hope it is a good one!

Never tried Dream-N-Grow but others with similar content,

14. Looking forward to seeing how this goes down!

15. Thank you to everyone for you interest and support!

Unfortunately, my package did not arrive today. I did not receive any tracking info so I was going off of my best guess. I usually get shipments from OL within two or three days it seems once it ships.

I am quite confident it will be here tomorrow, but I will most likely already be asleep after working tonight. Then again, I might still be awake...hence the reason why I bought the product.

16. In!!!

17. Awesome, how do you generally react to Melatonin?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I have gone through my fair share of sleep supplements and nighttime HGH support formulas over the years, which are for the most part overlapping categories of very similar ingredients and desired outcomes.

Here are some examples of what I have used:

USPlabs PowerFULL (not OG)
    Applied Nutriceuticals HGH Up
    Lecheek Mass HGH
    Nubreed Heliotropin
    Finaflex G8
    RCCS Resurrect PM
    IML Dream-N-Grow
    ProSupps Crash

There were a couple more as well, but they are not really worth mentioning. I have also tried isolated ingredients such as 5-HTP, L-tryptophan, GABA, Inositol, SNS Phenibut XT, and many strengths of melatonin (including time-release). May as well even throw MK-677 in there too which I was on for the past 5 months but have now stopped.

My favorite thus far has been IML Dream-N-Grow, and I was able to get the most longevity out of that one which was more than a year. I would have bought more, but I held off to give AMNES1A a run for its money. In the meantime, I have been using up my Crash which is fairly average IMO.....so I am definitely ready for some AMNES1A!

So why do I take these types of supplements? Mainly because I certainly have some degree of insomnia which used to be so bad that I was on prescriptions like Lunesta and Ambien. I had my fun with those years ago, and I have done well with natural alternatives ever since. For the past seven years, I have worked 12hr night shifts 3-4 times a week in a very stressful position, and it can be very hard to shut that off and attempt to sleep knowing that I have to get up very soon and do it all over again. Add in the fact that I am constantly flip-flopping my sleep schedule from days to nights which makes it nearly impossible to achieve any level of “sleep hygiene.” So Is AMNES1A by Olympus Labs going to deliver?

I can’t wait to find out and put some of these novel ingredients to the test. It literally needs to be delivered first, which I believe will be today

Until then, here is the product...

Name:  63EC6A47-01D7-4085-B6BB-79BD6DE663FA.jpeg
Views: 300
Size:  88.1 KB
    Name:  7B4786D0-40D4-4998-81B2-0579E1F59CB7.jpeg
Views: 304
Size:  162.1 KB
    good info...count me in.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

19. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Awesome, how do you generally react to Melatonin?
    When I take it by itself, not very well...

Traditionally, it would do a fairly good job at knocking me out for a couple hours, but then I would wake up in a semi-state of consciousness and just lay there with a brain buzz type feeling (not the good kind). Essentially it would make my sleep worse, so I gave it up after trying everything from time release mcg dosing up to 3-5mg. The higher I went, the more it did not agree with me.
    Therefore I have not attempted to buy it as an isolated supplement for years.

Given that I have had success with some blends that contain melatonin (particularly Dream-N-Grow), I know that it is an ingredient I can’t completely write off. I also like some of the health benefits it offers..

So here I am after my night shift; I got home at about 8:45 AM and was in bed sleeping by 9:30 AM after popping a PS Crash. Obviously, I just woke up a little bit ago, so I got just under 3 hrs mileage from that supplement. This is very common for me during a daytime sleep session attempt. I may fall back asleep again before I have to get up and start getting ready for work at 4:45 PM, but more often than not, I don’t. I can’t remember the the last time I woke up to my alarm to get ready for work...I am always up before that.

If AMNES1A can make me rely upon an alarm to wake up to be at work on time, I would consider it a huge success. I have completely forgotten what that is like..

I will post again today if I receive my AMNES1A...

20. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    When I take it by itself, not very well...

Traditionally, it would do a fairly good job at knocking me out for a couple hours, but then I would wake up in a semi-state of consciousness and just lay there with a brain buzz type feeling (not the good kind). Essentially it would make my sleep worse, so I gave it up after trying everything from time release mcg dosing up to 3-5mg. The higher I went, the more it did not agree with me.
    Therefore I have not attempted to buy it as an isolated supplement for years.

Given that I have had success with some blends that contain melatonin (particularly Dream-N-Grow), I know that it is an ingredient I can’t completely write off. I also like some of the health benefits it offers..

So here I am after my night shift; I got home at about 8:45 AM and was in bed sleeping by 9:30 AM after popping a PS Crash. Obviously, I just woke up a little bit ago, so I got just under 3 hrs mileage from that supplement. This is very common for me during a daytime sleep session attempt. I may fall back asleep again before I have to get up and start getting ready for work at 4:45 PM, but more often than not, I don’t. I can’t remember the the last time I woke up to my alarm to get ready for work...I am always up before that.

If AMNES1A can make me rely upon an alarm to wake up to be at work on time, I would consider it a huge success. I have completely forgotten what that is like..

I will post again today if I receive my AMNES1A...
    Man I used to do night shifts and it is tough. Do you have blackout curtains?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Man I used to do night shifts and it is tough. Do you have blackout curtains?
    Indeed it is! The shift differential is the driving force behind why I have done it thus far. I am a respiratory therapist at a very busy hospital..

I have some cheapish blackout curtains that don't really block out all the light and the perimeters allow even more light in. I really need to get on top of the better options that are available. I am sure that would make a difference.

Sorry to say, my AMNES1A never arrived yesterday

Definitely should be here Monday!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Indeed it is! The shift differential is the driving force behind why I have done it thus far. I am a respiratory therapist at a very busy hospital..

I have some cheapish blackout curtains that don't really block out all the light and the perimeters allow even more light in. I really need to get on top of the better options that are available. I am sure that would make a difference.

Sorry to say, my AMNES1A never arrived yesterday

Definitely should be here Monday!
    yes, its VERY important to have a completely (!) darkened room. you have light receptors also on your skin, so even the slightest light can impact your endogenous melatonin production and so finally your sleep. an absolutely dark room for a nice sleep + something like a wake-up light (check out the Philips stuff) to wake up refreshed is the best set up you can have. its important to have something like a wake up light if your room is 100% dark because otherwise you would be groggy when your alarm goes on.

23. Hi Bro,
    Have you read main ingredients ?
    Valeriana and Melissa.
    Amnes1a is a supplement that cost to much respect the same result obtained with main ingredients.
  24. Ricky gets AMNES1A (unsponsored log)

Quote Originally Posted by cubalibre000 View Post
    Hi Bro,
    Have you read main ingredients ?
    Valeriana and Melissa.
    Amnes1a is a supplement that cost to much respect the same result obtained with main ingredients.
    WTF?! these are definitely NOT the main ingredients...read the product write-up and listen to the podcast posted in the Amnes1a Q&A thread.

its obvious that you dont have the slightest clue what you are talking about.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 02:02 PM
  2. UNC's AEN Get Fit Sponsored Log!
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 12:45 AM
  3. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 10:25 PM
  4. time to get big serious log(HIGHSCHOOL ATHLETE)
    By WEEZYFBABY in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 05:29 PM
  5. Where to get diet/training log?
    By pcn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 02:16 AM