Ricky gets AMNES1A (unsponsored log)

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Did my first dose last night but canít temember anything
    Hopefully Ricky can remember that he's doing a log!

2. Rickyís first and final log after taking amnes1a for the first time
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Hopefully Ricky can remember that he's doing a log!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Ricky’s first and final log after taking amnes1a for the first time
    Name:  9BEC0786-5540-4B19-A2FC-80B99EA01F1B.gif
Views: 200
Size:  1.89 MB

Tracking says it will be in my hands Thursday!

4. My original order came early....and so did I!

Name:  AMNES1A.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  53.6 KB

I work tonight and tomorrow night, so I will not be taking my first dose until tomorrow morning. All set to go now though!

5. sh1t this label looks sooo sexy, unbelievable. best label ive ever seen
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    sh1t this label looks sooo sexy, unbelievable. best label ive ever seen
    When you take this supplement you see her in your dreams too
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    When you take this supplement you see her in your dreams too
    I will be verifying that very soon.

I don’t normally have very vivid dreams or recall of my dreams, I will be interested to see if that changes as well..

8. Wet dreams

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Wet dreams
    Oh...I tend to remember those!

10. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    sh1t this label looks sooo sexy, unbelievable. best label ive ever seen
    So sexy it keeps you up all night. No, wait....
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

11. K...here we are...

Day 1
    Which will be a daytime sleep session. Got home late from work due to a small snow storm, and then I was lucky enough to have to shovel it out of my driveway after. Just what I wanted to do after being awake for 27 hrs straight at the time. People wonder why stims play such a role in my life...haha. Stim break...ya right!

So I downed 4 pills about 20-30 minutes ago...

I feel relaxed, kind of in a good mood, and so far....not overly tired. Of course I am focusing on writing this too which keeps me more alert. The bottle says to take 4 capsules 1-2 hrs before bed. Coincidentally, I just noticed it says “Improve Mood” on it as well

Actually, I am just feeling a bit more tired now as I write this, and no side affects noticed. No dry mouth, and I don’t feel like a just took 3 mg of melatonin. Seriously, it feels completely different than that.

I need to get up and eat a little something before bed, I really can’t sleep on an empty stomach, and rarely do. Aside from that, I’m just freakin hungry..

So that is the plan, and I will come back to bed and set my alarm for 4:40 PM in hopes that I actually sleep that long..

12. Now get away from the blue light on your laptop (or phone or whatever) and enjoy sleeping, well deserved after 27+ hours awake. And when you wake up, let us know how you slept!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Now get away from the blue light on your laptop (or phone or whatever) and enjoy sleeping, well deserved after 27+ hours awake. And when you wake up, let us know how you slept!
    OK. I just ate whatever was in the kitchen, I don’t even know what it was..
    In bed, alarm set, lights out and logging out...

14. Post Sleep Day 1

I actually woke up probably 1/2 hr ago, so total sleep time was about 10:40 AM-2:30 PM. I did fall asleep very quickly once Becky told me to go to bed.

So I got approximately 4 hrs out this, but it felt like more. I thought that when I looked at my clock it would be much later than it was. I was hoping to fall back asleep, but I could tell it was most likely not going to happen. I will edit this if I do happen to drift off again.

My first day of sleep once going back to work after a few nights off is notoriously my worst. 4 hours is actually not too bad for me and it was definitely deep sleep, despite the fact that I don’t recall any dreams. At this time I still feel a bit groggy, but I know I will feel fine once I actually decide to get up and get some caffeine/stims in me.

15. I had to fight yet another snow storm on the drive home this morning and had to shovel the driveway yet again! I successfully fought the urge to throw myself into the oncoming traffic.

After that unplanned cardio event, I had a few munchies (healthy of course) and had plans of taking my AMNES1A. Unfortunately, I ended up passing out on the couch before that could happen. I woke up about an hour ago and I am “on call” starting in less than 1 hr.

Bottom line, assuming I am not called in to work tonight, I will be taking my next dose of AMNES1A tonight before bed....like a normal person!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I had to fight yet another snow storm on the drive home this morning and had to shovel the driveway yet again! I successfully fought the urge to throw myself into the oncoming traffic.

After that unplanned cardio event, I had a few munchies (healthy of course) and had plans of taking my AMNES1A. Unfortunately, I ended up passing out on the couch before that could happen. I woke up about an hour ago and I am “on call” starting in less than 1 hr.

Bottom line, assuming I am not called in to work tonight, I will be taking my next dose of AMNES1A tonight before bed....like a normal person!
    lol...define normal person-only people I know on a regular sleep routine are on welfare
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...define normal person-only people I know on a regular sleep routine are on welfare
    Yeah, I know a few of those people. It’s one thing if they can’t work, but another when they get it simply because they are smarter than the system and just want to sit at home to do drugs and make babies.

I guess anyone that consistently has an opportunity to sleep during typical nighttime hours qualifies as normal to me...in this regard anyway..

18. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Yeah, I know a few of those people. It’s one thing if they can’t work, but another when they get it simply because they are smarter than the system and just want to sit at home to do drugs and make babies.

I guess anyone that consistently has an opportunity to sleep during typical nighttime hours qualifies as normal to me...in this regard anyway..
    spent over 20 years at international paper working 11-7 not counting ot....took awhile to adjust to sleeping at nighttime, even now when I don't have to get up early I like to stay up till 3-4am.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    spent over 20 years at international paper working 11-7 not counting ot....took awhile to adjust to sleeping at nighttime, even now when I don't have to get up early I like to stay up till 3-4am.
    Wow, that’s crazy. I am on my 7th year or so of shift work, but I do convert quite well to “conventional” sleeping hours. I was not called in tonight, so I don’t work again until Wednesday night. This will make for a nice little run to be able to better gauge the benefits of AMNES1A.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Wow, that’s crazy. I am on my 7th year or so of shift work, but I do convert quite well to “conventional” sleeping hours. I was not called in tonight, so I don’t work again until Wednesday night. This will make for a nice little run to be able to better gauge the benefits of AMNES1A.
    lol...there were windows at the top of the plant, when I worked over I hated the sun shining in-guess I'm part vampire.

glad you are getting a break in the action!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Nice little break then, hopefully will have some time to recharge before work gets crazy again then!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

22. Night 2 Summary (1st night but second dose, I will just state it this way for simplicity reasons)

I took my dose around 9:30 PM last night and drifted off effortlessly by 10:15. The time between taking the dose and actually falling asleep is quite nice. It is a very relaxed and peaceful feeling and so far, it has been one of the standout attributes of the product. While I had no trouble falling asleep, it is not really a knockout type product like the phenibut (phenibut blends), or taking a diphenhydramine. I forgot to mention that I also used to take diphenhydramine a few years ago with success, and I do still utilize it on occasion. The dosage instructions for AMNES1A state to take the dose 1-2 hours before going to bed, which kind of reflects the fact that it does not just make you instantly pass out.

I woke up just before 3 AM....so I got probably 4.5 hours of total sleep time. To be honest, I was kind of hoping and I was bit surprised that I did not get more. So far, it also seems that once my eyes open, my chances of falling back asleep are quite slim. I know myself well enough to accurately determine that it was not going to happen, so I ultimately just got out of bed about 1/2 hr later. Unfortunately, I do not feel very rested today as I obviously need more total sleep time. I remain hopeful that things will improve in that aspect.

Something notable is that I had morning wood, and I also had afternoon wood following my first dose. So to summarize....I got wood. Something in here is quite wood friendly...

23. thanks for your review!
    i really hope to read that you were able to sleep 8h or at least 6-7h straight because thats the main reason ive bought 2 bottles of amnes1a. will get them in 1-2 weeks so im very curious how i will react.

how do you react to plain melatonin? whats the notable difference between melatonin only and amnes1a? that would be interesting for me (:

of course these are only your personal experiences, maybe i react totally different to the ingredients. from sublingual melatonin i know the feeling of waking up after 4-5h and not being able to sleep again because being somehow awake but still feeling not very rested at all, sometimes itís very annoying and i really hope amnes1a works longer than 4-5h.

24. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    thanks for your review!
    i really hope to read that you were able to sleep 8h or at least 6-7h straight because thats the main reason ive bought 2 bottles of amnes1a. will get them in 1-2 weeks so im very curious how i will react.

how do you react to plain melatonin? whats the notable difference between melatonin only and amnes1a? that would be interesting for me (:

of course these are only your personal experiences, maybe i react totally different to the ingredients. from sublingual melatonin i know the feeling of waking up after 4-5h and not being able to sleep again because being somehow awake but still feeling not very rested at all, sometimes it’s very annoying and i really hope amnes1a works longer than 4-5h.
    Well, you are right in the money right there Sir...

My first thoughts of course do go right to the melatonin content being responsible for my not so lengthy sleep periods. As we know, everyone responds differently to melatonin and the dosage can be very specific to the individual...with some people being intolerant of any. I don’t react well to straight up melatonin of any strength (very short total sleep time), but I have had success with it when it is in a blend. Unfortunately, such products did not indicate how much melatonin was in the blends, so I don’t know what dose I was able to tolerate.

25. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    whats the notable difference between melatonin only and amnes1a? that would be interesting for me (:
    Oh, if I had taken any dose of straight up melatonin last night, I would have not slept more than an hour or two...if at all. Guaranteed
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 03:02 PM
  2. UNC's AEN Get Fit Sponsored Log!
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 01:45 AM
  3. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 10:25 PM
  4. time to get big serious log(HIGHSCHOOL ATHLETE)
    By WEEZYFBABY in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 05:29 PM
  5. Where to get diet/training log?
    By pcn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 03:16 AM