Ricky gets AMNES1A (unsponsored log)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have gone through my fair share of sleep supplements and nighttime HGH support formulas over the years, which are for the most part overlapping categories of very similar ingredients and desired outcomes.

Here are some examples of what I have used:

USPlabs PowerFULL (not OG)
Applied Nutriceuticals HGH Up
Lecheek Mass HGH
Nubreed Heliotropin
Finaflex G8
RCCS Resurrect PM
IML Dream-N-Grow
ProSupps Crash

There were a couple more as well, but they are not really worth mentioning. I have also tried isolated ingredients such as 5-HTP, L-tryptophan, GABA, Inositol, SNS Phenibut XT, and many strengths of melatonin (including time-release). May as well even throw MK-677 in there too which I was on for the past 5 months but have now stopped.

My favorite thus far has been IML Dream-N-Grow, and I was able to get the most longevity out of that one which was more than a year. I would have bought more, but I held off to give AMNES1A a run for its money. In the meantime, I have been using up my Crash which is fairly average IMO.....so I am definitely ready for some AMNES1A!

So why do I take these types of supplements? Mainly because I certainly have some degree of insomnia which used to be so bad that I was on prescriptions like Lunesta and Ambien. I had my fun with those years ago, and I have done well with natural alternatives ever since. For the past seven years, I have worked 12hr night shifts 3-4 times a week in a very stressful position, and it can be very hard to shut that off and attempt to sleep knowing that I have to get up very soon and do it all over again. Add in the fact that I am constantly flip-flopping my sleep schedule from days to nights which makes it nearly impossible to achieve any level of “sleep hygiene.” So Is AMNES1A by Olympus Labs going to deliver?

I can’t wait to find out and put some of these novel ingredients to the test. It literally needs to be delivered first, which I believe will be today :)

Until then, here is the product...

63EC6A47-01D7-4085-B6BB-79BD6DE663FA.jpeg

7B4786D0-40D4-4998-81B2-0579E1F59CB7.jpeg

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just to give a baseline, last night I took 1 crash at approximately 10 PM and was able to stay awake until 2 AM checking out the latest on the forum and setting up this log. I was in bed the entire time though on my IPad with lights out, and usually I just drift off. That was not the case last night. I just woke up not too long ago, so I got just over 3 hours of sleep. Not very impressive, but this is actually worse than usual for a night sleeping session for me. The prior night I did one thing differently by adding 1 capsule of Phenibut XT and I slept for 7-8 hrs.

My AMNES1A should be coming in the mail later today, and I will be working 3 night shifts in a row. This means my next sleep session will take place during the day tomorrow morning, utilizing AMNES1A. This should be interesting...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My brother running a log...

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also have issues with sleep and have used most of the same products you have. In to see how this compares.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this for sure!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. MK-677 is really the only thing I’ve ever used that improved sleep quality significantly. However, if I woke up while on it I was usually up for the day. I would feel extremely rested after 4-5 hours and crash after 8-10 hours. My biggest problem is turning off my brain and going to bed. Hopefully, Amnes1a will shine there. Looking forward to what you think.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
absolutely in to let the anticipation of my 2 bottles grow even further =)

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
In, good luck with this, I hope it is a good one!

Never tried Dream-N-Grow but others with similar content,

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you to everyone for you interest and support!

Unfortunately, my package did not arrive today. I did not receive any tracking info so I was going off of my best guess. I usually get shipments from OL within two or three days it seems once it ships.

I am quite confident it will be here tomorrow, but I will most likely already be asleep after working tonight. Then again, I might still be awake...hence the reason why I bought the product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have gone through my fair share of sleep supplements and nighttime HGH support formulas over the years, which are for the most part overlapping categories of very similar ingredients and desired outcomes.

Here are some examples of what I have used:

USPlabs PowerFULL (not OG)
Applied Nutriceuticals HGH Up
Lecheek Mass HGH
Nubreed Heliotropin
Finaflex G8
RCCS Resurrect PM
IML Dream-N-Grow
ProSupps Crash

There were a couple more as well, but they are not really worth mentioning. I have also tried isolated ingredients such as 5-HTP, L-tryptophan, GABA, Inositol, SNS Phenibut XT, and many strengths of melatonin (including time-release). May as well even throw MK-677 in there too which I was on for the past 5 months but have now stopped.

My favorite thus far has been IML Dream-N-Grow, and I was able to get the most longevity out of that one which was more than a year. I would have bought more, but I held off to give AMNES1A a run for its money. In the meantime, I have been using up my Crash which is fairly average IMO.....so I am definitely ready for some AMNES1A!

So why do I take these types of supplements? Mainly because I certainly have some degree of insomnia which used to be so bad that I was on prescriptions like Lunesta and Ambien. I had my fun with those years ago, and I have done well with natural alternatives ever since. For the past seven years, I have worked 12hr night shifts 3-4 times a week in a very stressful position, and it can be very hard to shut that off and attempt to sleep knowing that I have to get up very soon and do it all over again. Add in the fact that I am constantly flip-flopping my sleep schedule from days to nights which makes it nearly impossible to achieve any level of “sleep hygiene.” So Is AMNES1A by Olympus Labs going to deliver?

I can’t wait to find out and put some of these novel ingredients to the test. It literally needs to be delivered first, which I believe will be today :)

Until then, here is the product...

View attachment 159267
View attachment 159268
good info...count me in.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome, how do you generally react to Melatonin?
When I take it by itself, not very well...

Traditionally, it would do a fairly good job at knocking me out for a couple hours, but then I would wake up in a semi-state of consciousness and just lay there with a brain buzz type feeling (not the good kind). Essentially it would make my sleep worse, so I gave it up after trying everything from time release mcg dosing up to 3-5mg. The higher I went, the more it did not agree with me.
Therefore I have not attempted to buy it as an isolated supplement for years.

Given that I have had success with some blends that contain melatonin (particularly Dream-N-Grow), I know that it is an ingredient I can’t completely write off. I also like some of the health benefits it offers..

So here I am after my night shift; I got home at about 8:45 AM and was in bed sleeping by 9:30 AM after popping a PS Crash. Obviously, I just woke up a little bit ago, so I got just under 3 hrs mileage from that supplement. This is very common for me during a daytime sleep session attempt. I may fall back asleep again before I have to get up and start getting ready for work at 4:45 PM, but more often than not, I don’t. I can’t remember the the last time I woke up to my alarm to get ready for work...I am always up before that.

If AMNES1A can make me rely upon an alarm to wake up to be at work on time, I would consider it a huge success. I have completely forgotten what that is like..

I will post again today if I receive my AMNES1A...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I take it by itself, not very well...

Traditionally, it would do a fairly good job at knocking me out for a couple hours, but then I would wake up in a semi-state of consciousness and just lay there with a brain buzz type feeling (not the good kind). Essentially it would make my sleep worse, so I gave it up after trying everything from time release mcg dosing up to 3-5mg. The higher I went, the more it did not agree with me.
Therefore I have not attempted to buy it as an isolated supplement for years.

Given that I have had success with some blends that contain melatonin (particularly Dream-N-Grow), I know that it is an ingredient I can’t completely write off. I also like some of the health benefits it offers..

So here I am after my night shift; I got home at about 8:45 AM and was in bed sleeping by 9:30 AM after popping a PS Crash. Obviously, I just woke up a little bit ago, so I got just under 3 hrs mileage from that supplement. This is very common for me during a daytime sleep session attempt. I may fall back asleep again before I have to get up and start getting ready for work at 4:45 PM, but more often than not, I don’t. I can’t remember the the last time I woke up to my alarm to get ready for work...I am always up before that.

If AMNES1A can make me rely upon an alarm to wake up to be at work on time, I would consider it a huge success. I have completely forgotten what that is like..

I will post again today if I receive my AMNES1A...
Man I used to do night shifts and it is tough. Do you have blackout curtains?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man I used to do night shifts and it is tough. Do you have blackout curtains?
Indeed it is! The shift differential is the driving force behind why I have done it thus far. I am a respiratory therapist at a very busy hospital..

I have some cheapish blackout curtains that don't really block out all the light and the perimeters allow even more light in. I really need to get on top of the better options that are available. I am sure that would make a difference.

Sorry to say, my AMNES1A never arrived yesterday:dunno:

Definitely should be here Monday!

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Indeed it is! The shift differential is the driving force behind why I have done it thus far. I am a respiratory therapist at a very busy hospital..

I have some cheapish blackout curtains that don't really block out all the light and the perimeters allow even more light in. I really need to get on top of the better options that are available. I am sure that would make a difference.

yes, its VERY important to have a completely (!) darkened room. you have light receptors also on your skin, so even the slightest light can impact your endogenous melatonin production and so finally your sleep. an absolutely dark room for a nice sleep + something like a wake-up light (check out the Philips stuff) to wake up refreshed is the best set up you can have. its important to have something like a wake up light if your room is 100% dark because otherwise you would be groggy when your alarm goes on.

cubalibre000

Awards
Hi Bro,
Have you read main ingredients ?
Valeriana and Melissa.
Amnes1a is a supplement that cost to much respect the same result obtained with main ingredients.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Hi Bro,
Valeriana and Melissa.
Amnes1a is a supplement that cost to much respect the same result obtained with main ingredients.
WTF?! these are definitely NOT the main ingredients...read the product write-up and listen to the podcast posted in the Amnes1a Q&A thread.

its obvious that you dont have the slightest clue what you are talking about.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi Bro,
Valeriana and Melissa.
I actually got it for a very reasonable price and it does offer some novel ingredients...

cubalibre000

Awards
WTF?! these are definitely NOT the main ingredients...read the product write-up and listen to the podcast posted in the Amnes1a Q&A thread.
You are free to believe in everything. But amnes1a is a supplement to sleep.
I obtain the same result without a chemical product. If you think that the best result for everything you need is a supplement, you will be a mister with short life. There are goals that need supplements, and for the rest I follow what the nature has had to us.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well this is a little embarrassing. I just logged in to my OL account and it says that my order is awaiting fulfillment..

Didn't you say yours shipped during this past week iamyourfather?

The one that I saw as shipped out was a different order...haha

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are free to believe in everything. But amnes1a is a supplement to sleep.
I obtain the same result without a chemical product. If you think that the best result for everything you need is a supplement, you will be a mister with short life. There are goals that need supplements, and for the rest I follow what the nature has had to us.
Not sure what you are referring to as chemicals?
Also, one is much more likely to live a shorter life when chronically sleep deprived. There is no debating that..

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Well this is a little embarrassing. I just logged in to my OL account and it says that my order is awaiting fulfillment..

Didn't you say yours shipped during this past week iamyourfather?

The one that I saw as shipped out was a different order...haha
yes my amnes1a (+rauwolscine) order is shipped tracking says since 25.01. usps is always so slowly working...it takes always (!) 5-7 days till they even start to process the order after they receive the parcel. another tracking status from a order from nutriverse hasnt changed since 22.01(!). are you sure that it isnt shipped, i mean wasnt there an e-mail as shipment confirmation??

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No...I never get shipping confirmation when I order directly from OL. Unless it goes to my SPAM folder? My order that contains AMNES1A definitely did not ship yet after viewing my order status on the OL website.

So you ordered AMNES1A and AY from OL directly right? It could be that my order is still awaiting fulfillment due to KB and ISee Fury REIGN that are also part of that order, and one of those may currently be out of stock.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
always check your spam folder; i got nearly all mails from OL and also from NV into my SPAM folder...

yes, directly from OL. i would either ask GNO if one of the products youve just mentioned is out of stock or if you should drop a message to the OL support because there is something going wrong. imho re1gn should be in stock - every flavour but dont know how it is with KB.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
always check your spam folder; i got nearly all mails from OL and also from NV into my SPAM folder...

yes, directly from OL. i would either ask GNO if one of the products youve just mentioned is out of stock or if you should drop a message to the OL support because there is something going wrong. imho re1gn should be in stock - every flavour but dont know how it is with KB.
I am just going to order another one STAT....by itself. I should really have 2 bottles anyway..

EDIT: Second order placed

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My tracking says mine be should be delivered tomorrow! Hopefully yours shows up very soon. And I would definitely get better curtains. I’ve gone as far as hanging up a heavy blanket over the window with blackout curtains over them, and tacking the edges down. A completely blacked out room is extremely important for sleep during shift work. It makes a huge difference for me. Earplugs help some if your pad isn’t completely quiet as well. Biggest sleep hygiene factors for me:
1. Dark room
2. Quiet house
3. Don’t drink anything 2 hours before bed
4.Don’t use phone in bed(I am terrible at this)
5. Don’t get into an argument with my wife(lol)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

buy some cardboard, measure out the window, cut the cardboard about half and inch to big on both sides, and wedge the bitch in there. that's exactly what I did. it looks a little trashy but hey who cares sleep is more important.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
buy some cardboard, measure out the window, cut the cardboard about half and inch to big on both sides, and wedge the bitch in there. that's exactly what I did. it looks a little trashy but hey who cares sleep is more important.
Exactly! I could care less what my room looks like cuz sleep is life. That cardboard idea is nice and might be easily removable. Another idea would be a piece of black foam board from the stationary dept. If cut to fit that should work very well for complete blackout.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My tracking says mine be should be delivered tomorrow! Hopefully yours shows up very soon. And I would definitely get better curtains. I’ve gone as far as hanging up a heavy blanket over the window with blackout curtains over them, and tacking the edges down. A completely blacked out room is extremely important for sleep during shift work. It’s makes a huge difference for me. Earplugs help some if your pad isn’t completely quiet as well. Biggest sleep hygiene factors for me:
1. Dark room
2. Quiet house
It’s usually fairly quiet in my house, I don’t have any kids, so that certainly helps. It’s extra fun in the summer though when there is construction going on. I have come very close to pulling a bitch fit on them and/or the town on several occasions.

It’s not overly bright in here but it certainly can be improved. Ultimately, we are going to have special custom black out blinds professionally installed. There is a local company here that does it for a very reasonable price and they look great while letting virtually zero light in. We are kind of holding off until we get painting done in here so we don’t have to just turn around and uninstall them. There is always something..

So I woke up about an hour ago...about the same timeframe as usual which is 12:30 or 1:00 ish. This is where I am hoping I can gain the most improvement from AMNES1A....the staying asleep side of things.

Well you will be getting yours before me. My bottle is tied in to two other items that are apparently problematic at this time. I ordered another one this morning...by itself. I included an order note requesting expedited processing as I have a log to run but no product to do it with. Not to mention the fact that I am legitimately excited about the possibility of this being the ultimate sleep solution for me. I am hoping for a very quick turn around and possibly even expedited shipping if they are feeling particularly generous ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My tracking says mine be should be delivered tomorrow! Hopefully yours shows up very soon. And I would definitely get better curtains. I’ve gone as far as hanging up a heavy blanket over the window with blackout curtains over them, and tacking the edges down. A completely blacked out room is extremely important for sleep during shift work. It’s makes a huge difference for me. Earplugs help some if your pad isn’t completely quiet as well. Biggest sleep hygiene factors for me:
1. Dark room
2. Quiet house
number 5...number5....number 5

can't say it enough...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Dark room
2. Quiet house
6. Don't get into an argument with MY wife....

I gotta say if everyone starts adding their wife on the list it could get out of hand.
(I just read that in a funny way ) Jebrook

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I gotta say if everyone starts adding their wife on the list it could get out of hand.
Good point. Fight with YOURS all you want but leave mine alone;). You won’t win. Trust me...

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
number 5...number5....number 5

can't say it enough...
I obviously try to avoid the arguments as well but (make love not war) but sometimes they happen. Luckily for me I'm still one that falls asleep instantly when I close my eyes.

Bad news for me is that it takes my wife hours to fall asleep so by morning she had even longer to think about being mad at me lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I obviously try to avoid the arguments as well but (make love not war) but sometimes they happen. Luckily for me I'm still one that falls asleep instantly when I close my eyes.

Bad news for me is that it takes my wife hours to fall asleep so by morning she had even longer to think about being mad at me lol
Lucky you. Mine gets pissed and let’s me have it with both barrels and then instantly lapses into unconsciousness. Meanwhile, I toss and turn and stew all night. Lol

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Lucky you. Mine gets pissed and let’s me have it with both barrels and then instantly lapses into unconsciousness. Meanwhile, I toss and turn and stew all night. Lol
We are all good at something! My gift just happens to be falling asleep! lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Good point. Fight with YOURS all you want but leave mine alone;). You won’t win. Trust me...
Everybody else seems to get along just fine with my wife. Apparently I'm the only asshat of the group.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
511E49F1-9F94-400D-BE64-3A468C3515AF.jpeg

Both of my ANNES1A orders shipped today!

Of note, I had a great day of sleep after work as well (9AM-4PM).This tends to happen to me after a few days in a row of consecutive sleep deprivation. Eventually my body just concedes....

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In to follow along on this one, really need to pick up a few of these soon myself. Been looking for a good non-phenibut sleep aid for awhile now so I have high hopes