Ricky gets AMNES1A (unsponsored log)

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cubalibre000 View Post
    Hi Bro,
    Have you read main ingredients ?
    Valeriana and Melissa.
    Amnes1a is a supplement that cost to much respect the same result obtained with main ingredients.
    I actually got it for a very reasonable price and it does offer some novel ingredients...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    WTF?! these are definitely NOT the main ingredients...read the product write-up and listen to the podcast posted in the Amnes1a Q&A thread.
    You are free to believe in everything. But amnes1a is a supplement to sleep.
    I obtain the same result without a chemical product. If you think that the best result for everything you need is a supplement, you will be a mister with short life. There are goals that need supplements, and for the rest I follow what the nature has had to us.
    •   
       


  3. Well this is a little embarrassing. I just logged in to my OL account and it says that my order is awaiting fulfillment..

    Didn't you say yours shipped during this past week @iamyourfather?

    The one that I saw as shipped out was a different order...haha

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cubalibre000 View Post
    You are free to believe in everything. But amnes1a is a supplement to sleep.
    I obtain the same result without a chemical product. If you think that the best result for everything you need is a supplement, you will be a mister with short life. There are goals that need supplements, and for the rest I follow what the nature has had to us.
    Not sure what you are referring to as chemicals?
    Also, one is much more likely to live a shorter life when chronically sleep deprived. There is no debating that..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Well this is a little embarrassing. I just logged in to my OL account and it says that my order is awaiting fulfillment..

    Didn't you say yours shipped during this past week @iamyourfather?

    The one that I saw as shipped out was a different order...haha
    yes my amnes1a (+rauwolscine) order is shipped tracking says since 25.01. usps is always so slowly working...it takes always (!) 5-7 days till they even start to process the order after they receive the parcel. another tracking status from a order from nutriverse hasnt changed since 22.01(!). are you sure that it isnt shipped, i mean wasnt there an e-mail as shipment confirmation??
    •   
       


  6. No...I never get shipping confirmation when I order directly from OL. Unless it goes to my SPAM folder? My order that contains AMNES1A definitely did not ship yet after viewing my order status on the OL website.

    So you ordered AMNES1A and AY from OL directly right? It could be that my order is still awaiting fulfillment due to KB and ISee Fury REIGN that are also part of that order, and one of those may currently be out of stock.

  7. always check your spam folder; i got nearly all mails from OL and also from NV into my SPAM folder...

    yes, directly from OL. i would either ask GNO if one of the products youve just mentioned is out of stock or if you should drop a message to the OL support because there is something going wrong. imho re1gn should be in stock - every flavour but dont know how it is with KB.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    always check your spam folder; i got nearly all mails from OL and also from NV into my SPAM folder...

    yes, directly from OL. i would either ask GNO if one of the products youve just mentioned is out of stock or if you should drop a message to the OL support because there is something going wrong. imho re1gn should be in stock - every flavour but dont know how it is with KB.
    I am just going to order another one STAT....by itself. I should really have 2 bottles anyway..

    EDIT: Second order placed

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Indeed it is! The shift differential is the driving force behind why I have done it thus far. I am a respiratory therapist at a very busy hospital..

    I have some cheapish blackout curtains that don't really block out all the light and the perimeters allow even more light in. I really need to get on top of the better options that are available. I am sure that would make a difference.

    Sorry to say, my AMNES1A never arrived yesterday

    Definitely should be here Monday!
    My tracking says mine be should be delivered tomorrow! Hopefully yours shows up very soon. And I would definitely get better curtains. I’ve gone as far as hanging up a heavy blanket over the window with blackout curtains over them, and tacking the edges down. A completely blacked out room is extremely important for sleep during shift work. It makes a huge difference for me. Earplugs help some if your pad isn’t completely quiet as well. Biggest sleep hygiene factors for me:
    1. Dark room
    2. Quiet house
    3. Don’t drink anything 2 hours before bed
    4.Don’t use phone in bed(I am terrible at this)
    5. Don’t get into an argument with my wife(lol)
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Indeed it is! The shift differential is the driving force behind why I have done it thus far. I am a respiratory therapist at a very busy hospital..

    I have some cheapish blackout curtains that don't really block out all the light and the perimeters allow even more light in. I really need to get on top of the better options that are available. I am sure that would make a difference.

    Sorry to say, my AMNES1A never arrived yesterday

    Definitely should be here Monday!
    buy some cardboard, measure out the window, cut the cardboard about half and inch to big on both sides, and wedge the bitch in there. that's exactly what I did. it looks a little trashy but hey who cares sleep is more important.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    buy some cardboard, measure out the window, cut the cardboard about half and inch to big on both sides, and wedge the bitch in there. that's exactly what I did. it looks a little trashy but hey who cares sleep is more important.
    Exactly! I could care less what my room looks like cuz sleep is life. That cardboard idea is nice and might be easily removable. Another idea would be a piece of black foam board from the stationary dept. If cut to fit that should work very well for complete blackout.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    My tracking says mine be should be delivered tomorrow! Hopefully yours shows up very soon. And I would definitely get better curtains. I’ve gone as far as hanging up a heavy blanket over the window with blackout curtains over them, and tacking the edges down. A completely blacked out room is extremely important for sleep during shift work. It’s makes a huge difference for me. Earplugs help some if your pad isn’t completely quiet as well. Biggest sleep hygiene factors for me:
    1. Dark room
    2. Quiet house
    3. Don’t drink anything 2 hours before bed
    4.Don’t use phone in bed(I am terrible at this)
    5. Don’t get into an argument with my wife(lol)
    It’s usually fairly quiet in my house, I don’t have any kids, so that certainly helps. It’s extra fun in the summer though when there is construction going on. I have come very close to pulling a bitch fit on them and/or the town on several occasions.

    It’s not overly bright in here but it certainly can be improved. Ultimately, we are going to have special custom black out blinds professionally installed. There is a local company here that does it for a very reasonable price and they look great while letting virtually zero light in. We are kind of holding off until we get painting done in here so we don’t have to just turn around and uninstall them. There is always something..

    So I woke up about an hour ago...about the same timeframe as usual which is 12:30 or 1:00 ish. This is where I am hoping I can gain the most improvement from AMNES1A....the staying asleep side of things.

    Well you will be getting yours before me. My bottle is tied in to two other items that are apparently problematic at this time. I ordered another one this morning...by itself. I included an order note requesting expedited processing as I have a log to run but no product to do it with. Not to mention the fact that I am legitimately excited about the possibility of this being the ultimate sleep solution for me. I am hoping for a very quick turn around and possibly even expedited shipping if they are feeling particularly generous

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    My tracking says mine be should be delivered tomorrow! Hopefully yours shows up very soon. And I would definitely get better curtains. I’ve gone as far as hanging up a heavy blanket over the window with blackout curtains over them, and tacking the edges down. A completely blacked out room is extremely important for sleep during shift work. It’s makes a huge difference for me. Earplugs help some if your pad isn’t completely quiet as well. Biggest sleep hygiene factors for me:
    1. Dark room
    2. Quiet house
    3. Don’t drink anything 2 hours before bed
    4.Don’t use phone in bed(I am terrible at this)
    5. Don’t get into an argument with my wife(lol)
    number 5...number5....number 5

    can't say it enough...
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    My tracking says mine be should be delivered tomorrow! Hopefully yours shows up very soon. And I would definitely get better curtains. Iíve gone as far as hanging up a heavy blanket over the window with blackout curtains over them, and tacking the edges down. A completely blacked out room is extremely important for sleep during shift work. Itís makes a huge difference for me. Earplugs help some if your pad isnít completely quiet as well. Biggest sleep hygiene factors for me:
    1. Dark room
    2. Quiet house
    3. Donít drink anything 2 hours before bed
    4.Donít use phone in bed(I am terrible at this)
    5. Donít get into an argument with my wife(lol)
    6. Don't get into an argument with MY wife....

    I gotta say if everyone starts adding their wife on the list it could get out of hand.
    (I just read that in a funny way ) @Jebrook
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    number 5...number5....number 5

    can't say it enough...
    And I am terrible at that one as well
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    6. Don't get into an argument with MY wife....

    I gotta say if everyone starts adding their wife on the list it could get out of hand.
    (I just read that in a funny way ) @Jebrook
    Good point. Fight with YOURS all you want but leave mine alone. You won’t win. Trust me...
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    number 5...number5....number 5

    can't say it enough...
    I obviously try to avoid the arguments as well but (make love not war) but sometimes they happen. Luckily for me I'm still one that falls asleep instantly when I close my eyes.

    Bad news for me is that it takes my wife hours to fall asleep so by morning she had even longer to think about being mad at me lol

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    I obviously try to avoid the arguments as well but (make love not war) but sometimes they happen. Luckily for me I'm still one that falls asleep instantly when I close my eyes.

    Bad news for me is that it takes my wife hours to fall asleep so by morning she had even longer to think about being mad at me lol
    Lucky you. Mine gets pissed and let’s me have it with both barrels and then instantly lapses into unconsciousness. Meanwhile, I toss and turn and stew all night. Lol
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Lucky you. Mine gets pissed and letís me have it with both barrels and then instantly lapses into unconsciousness. Meanwhile, I toss and turn and stew all night. Lol
    We are all good at something! My gift just happens to be falling asleep! lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    6. Don't get into an argument with MY wife....

    I gotta say if everyone starts adding their wife on the list it could get out of hand.
    (I just read that in a funny way ) @Jebrook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Good point. Fight with YOURS all you want but leave mine alone. You won’t win. Trust me...
    Everybody else seems to get along just fine with my wife. Apparently I'm the only asshat of the group.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    5. Don’t get a wife
    Fixed.
    Been there, done that
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

  22. Name:  511E49F1-9F94-400D-BE64-3A468C3515AF.jpeg
Views: 131
Size:  282.4 KB


    Both of my ANNES1A orders shipped today!

    Of note, I had a great day of sleep after work as well (9AM-4PM).This tends to happen to me after a few days in a row of consecutive sleep deprivation. Eventually my body just concedes....

  23. In to follow along on this one, really need to pick up a few of these soon myself. Been looking for a good non-phenibut sleep aid for awhile now so I have high hopes

  24. Did my first dose last night but can’t temember anything
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Did my first dose last night but canít temember anything
    That should help if you get in an argument... With your wife! Lol
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 02:02 PM
  2. UNC's AEN Get Fit Sponsored Log!
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 12:45 AM
  3. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 10:25 PM
  4. time to get big serious log(HIGHSCHOOL ATHLETE)
    By WEEZYFBABY in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 05:29 PM
  5. Where to get diet/training log?
    By pcn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 02:16 AM
Log in
Log in