Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got a couple of jugs of diesel fuel in mail yesterday. this morning I mixed up a full scoop in 10oz of water in my shaker cup. a scoop is 11gm so you get a lot of stuff in 1 scoop. about 20 minutes after drinking I headed down to basement gym. I m a heavy stim user and wasn't expecting much from 300mg of caffeine, I was surprised with the stim effect, it kicked in pretty nice.

not going to say it gave skin stretching pumps, but pump was also above what I was expecting.

endurance was very good, I usually rely on high stim products to power thru workouts-I wasn't stimmed out but felt like the weights weren't taking as much out of me as usual-got in a good workout.

now comes the best part...this stuff tastes great, the watermelon flavor is on point...I haven't had a watermelon flavor this good since the original extend many years ago!!!!

if you guys like the flavors of dieselade you are gonna love DIESEL FUEL.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dieselade cherry limeade Is a staple for my morning, fasted workouts. Subbed

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in and let's see if I can bring a few friends along.
hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso HIT4ME thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth DemntedCowboy lukehayd Rocket3015 Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome in on this for sure!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the invite! In!
I saw this earlier and was going to comment but got distracted.

I've read often but never tried Diesel flavors are pretty darned good, however I'm not a big fan of proprietary blends in most supplements, especially pre-workouts where they include 15 compounds and one of them being something like Yohimbe tucked in there. It gives me pause because not everyone likes that one in particular. I'd like to know where on the spectrum of between 1mg and 10mg it lies. Personally it doesn't effect me negatively.

When I look at this label and see those 15 compounds in prop, it gets my curiosity up.

ddg.png

Is this also a fat burner too? Pairing the ALA with L-Carnitine would be even better.
df why.png

Some of these are great and novel. Maybe Chuck could chime in and give us a run down on some specifics? I'd love to know. I'm just very naturally curious and know others are as well.

I'd love to give this a try, are samples available?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I've read often but never tried Diesel flavors are pretty darned good, however I'm not a big fan of proprietary blends in most supplements, especially pre-workouts where they include 15 compounds and one of them being something like Yohimbe tucked in there. It gives me pause because not everyone likes that one in particular. I'd like to know where on the spectrum of between 1mg and 10mg it lies. Personally it doesn't effect me negatively.

When I look at this label and see those 15 compounds in prop, it gets my curiosity up.
View attachment 159238

Is this also a fat burner too? Pairing the ALA with L-Carnitine would be even better.
View attachment 159237
Some of these are great and novel. Maybe Chuck could chime in and give us a run down on some specifics? I'd love to know. I'm just very naturally curious and know others are as well.

Chuck Diesel
justhere4comm Shoot me a PM with your address and I will send you a Getto Baggies sample.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, I buy diesel fuel all the time. Never would have thought to use it for a PRE though. Ewwwww! Lol!

Here to keep y'all in line and on task!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this
I’ve only tried a few diesel products and was extremely happy - especially tsunami lol

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
I'm in,
I'm using jp8x, nos either raw test And dieselaid now seeing great results, pineapple breeze diesel aid flavor rocks

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

View attachment 159241

View attachment 159237

Diesel fuel was a capsule mental focus/thermo product since 2002. It actually was the first nootropic sports supplement ever sold.

Get Diesel will always do prop blends...just like your fav pizza place or say miracle whip, or even your fav car. Looking at a list of proprietary parts, a V6 Ford Taurus looks just like a mustang Cobra.

I get the “I don’t like prob blends” bc Ppl think the company is hiding something. But in the food industry every thing is a prob blend. Ie Cinnabon.

We will have a thread for testers soon. We don’t have sample sizes of the Fuel.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 2: 2ND DOSING:

knowing that it hits faster than I had expected I drank my scoop and only waited 15 minutes instead of 20 like yesterday before heading to basement for workout.

again surprised by the stim effect from just 300mg caffeine, there must be synergy with other ingredients because I know 300mg caffeine on it's own would not get me revved up.

did my high volume workout today, start at moderate heavy weight and work my way down until I can't do more that 1 to 2 reps, then move on to next. felt like endurance was up[I haven't been using bcaa's and workout fasted].

with this workout a good pump is a given, pump and vascularity was really good.

focus should be mentioned, felt like I was able to block everything out and concentrate on workout without being distracted by idle thoughts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just took around 3/4 scoop half an hour ago for a pickmeupper...feels pretty nice.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to crack my tub open for my Saturday AM Workout !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to crack my tub open for my Saturday AM Workout !!
Just tried my first serving of the New Watermelon Diesel Fuel flavoring is Great not tart not sweet, I mixed it with 8oz of cold water and it taste very refreshing, now I will mess around here for about 15 minutes and than give it a test drive. I will do a full review after a few work-outs.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just tried my first serving of the New Watermelon Diesel Fuel flavoring is Great not tart not sweet, I mixed it with 8oz of cold water and it taste very refreshing, now I will mess around here for about 15 minutes and than give it a test drive. I will do a full review after a few work-outs.
You know, a lot of guys say that they don't care so much about the flavor as long as it works. I have to call BS on a lot of that. If the product works great but tastes like crap, most people would rather use a product with the same effect that also tastes good. With the market being saturated with very effective PREs, the ones that will truly stand out are the ones that actually taste good too. Good job to Diesel for getting the flavor down as well!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diesel fuel was a capsule mental focus/thermo product since 2002. It actually was the first nootropic sports supplement ever sold.

Get Diesel will always do prop blends...just like your fav pizza place or say miracle whip, or even your fav car. Looking at a list of proprietary parts, a V6 Ford Taurus looks just like a mustang Cobra.

I get the “I don’t like prob blends” bc Ppl think the company is hiding something. But in the food industry every thing is a prob blend. Ie Cinnabon.

We will have a thread for testers soon. We don’t have sample sizes of the Fuel.
Count me in

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know, a lot of guys say that they don't care so much about the flavor as long as it works. I have to call BS on a lot of that. If the product works great but tastes like crap, most people would rather use a product with the same effect that also tastes good. With the market being saturated with very effective PREs, the ones that will truly stand out are the ones that actually taste good too. Good job to Diesel for getting the flavor down as well!
I agree I really need it to taste decent atleast or I won’t use it. Usually bad flavor ones sit on my stomach the whole workout and ruins the workout for me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been experimenting and think 1 scoop with 10oz water is my sweet spot-12 was too weak.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
diesel fuel got er done again this morning, I did a mixture of body weight and weight routine this morning-I can see improvement in endurance already...tomorrow will be a killer workout-it will be my last workout before knee replacement surgery on Monday.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
diesel fuel got er done again this morning, I did a mixture of body weight and weight routine this morning-I can see improvement in endurance already...tomorrow will be a killer workout-it will be my last workout before knee replacement surgery on Monday.
Hope all goes well with the knee replacement! will be praying for a successful surgery brother!

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the knee bro

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Hope for a speedy recovery

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heal well man!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good luck on the knee replacement, keep us update on your recovery. I keep putting mine off, I would love to hear your thoughts through out the process.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally gonna go ahead and replace it huh? Here's to a good recovery!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Praying to the gain gods for a speedy recovery

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a monster workout today...I should be sore for the next 2 months, lol....

I really appreciate the well wishes...thank you everyone!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
surgery went well...just been layin up eating vicotin every 6 hours. tomorrow is last day of pain meds so I plan to be much more active.

will be doin what I can and when I start rehab I will be using whatever machines they have available for upper body when my session is over.

also going to start 'coq diesel' tomorrow....haven't had sex since sunday-wow!!!

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
surgery went well...just been layin up eating vicotin every 6 hours. tomorrow is last day of pain meds so I plan to be much more active.

will be doin what I can and when I start rehab I will be using whatever machines they have available for upper body when my session is over.

also going to start 'coq diesel' tomorrow....haven't had sex since sunday-wow!!!

Good luck with the recovery bro

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I’m very glad that everything went well my brother..
speedy recovery now!

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established

Glad surgery went well. Nice plan of attack to utilize what you can to still be productive and active when the time comes to. Get better soon

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
they called today and wanted me to come in for rehab this afternoon, got back around 4, and man was I sore, lol....I drank a scoop of diesel fuel before going and also took 4 coq diesel. was thinking about putting the wife on top tonight but might have to rethink this.

I remember a year or so ago getting nasal reconstructive surgery, the 10 days or so of having those plugs in my nose was murder-but when doc pulled those plugs out I felt like a new man....I think this will work out just as well, so I will deal with the pain and discomfort with that in mind!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beast mode BigT!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Glad to hear the surgery went well.
Rehab should be fun.NOT!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stay Strong !