DIESEL FUEL from GET DIESEL

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. @thebigt We got Get Diesel, Diesel Fuel up in the review section for your final review.

Diesel Fuel Pre-Workout
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    @thebigt We got Get Diesel, Diesel Fuel up in the review section for your final review.

Diesel Fuel Pre-Workout
    yup I saw that...I can put up a review now---or wait until I finish 1st tub. up to you?

I have been staying over at rehab and using their upper body weight machine, I can't get down to my basement to workout there, lol. been using a scoop of diesel fuel and 2 coq diesel before leaving for rehab-getting a great pump believe it or not....

the rehab people think I'm nutz, I have to admit I been going as heavy as I can just to impress them
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yup I saw that...I can put up a review now---or wait until I finish 1st tub. up to you?

I have been staying over at rehab and using their upper body weight machine, I can't get down to my basement to workout there, lol. been using a scoop of diesel fuel and 2 coq diesel before leaving for rehab-getting a great pump believe it or not....

the rehab people think I'm nutz, I have to admit I been going as heavy as I can just to impress them
    is she cute?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Hahaha ^^^^^ you in rehab trying break PRs. Haha
    pr's my ass, maxing out those p*ssy assed machines even without my knee, lol....those pt people are easily impressed lol....

•   

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pr's my ass, maxing out those p*ssy assed machines even without my knee, lol....those weenies are easily impressed lol....
    Hahahahaha. I want to do rehab on my knee at like the university of North Western or the Chicago Bears practice facility. .

6. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    is she cute?
    one of them is very cute, but taking coq diesel makes me a whole lot less particular, lol.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Hahahahaha. I want to do rehab on my knee at like the university of North Western or the Chicago Bears practice facility. .
    the colts had their off season practice facility here in terre haute for a few years, a shyt load of eqiupment/machines, but honestly nifs-national institute for fitness and sports in indy had it beat for a mile...if ever in indy it's a must see/do.

plenty of chicks there too, lol!!

8. DIESEL FUEL from GET DIESEL

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    one of them is very cute, but taking coq diesel makes me a whole lot less particular, lol.
    I rem when Diesel Test first came out in 2005, one of the first thing I noticed is all the “5” girls became like “9.5s.” I wanted to tag damn near anything that wasn’t an Ogre.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the colts had their off season practice facility here in terre haute for a few years, a shyt load of eqiupment/machines, but honestly nifs-national institute for fitness and sports in indy had it beat for a mile...if ever in indy it's a must see/do.

plenty of chicks there too, lol!!
    Cool. I had a cousin at Butler but now she grad I don’t go down there much. Use to go see the Bulls play Indy there also. I’ll get down there this yr bro.

When I was in the Air Force station at the Air Force Academy I use to have access to the Cadet sports facility. It was niiiiice. University of Minnesota got a nice as training facility also. One of my long time customers was a trainer there.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Studhorse is that cousin you can’t take anywhere
    LMAO! you should ask my wife.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I rem when Diesel Test first came out in 2005, one of the first thing I noticed is all the “5” girls became like “9.5s.” I wanted to tag damn near anything that wasn’t an Ogre.
    I should probably stay away from this stuff then! at my age a 3 to you would probably be a 9 to me!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Cool. I had a cousin at Butler but now she grad I don’t go down there much. Use to go see the Bulls play Indy there also. I’ll get down there this yr bro.

When I was in the Air Force station at the Air Force Academy I use to have access to the Cadet sports facility. It was niiiiice. University of Minnesota got a nice as training facility also. One of my long time customers was a trainer there.
    man, I bet that air force academy was fantastic...of all the branches of military air force gets the best stuff...hell you dawg's even eat off real china, lol.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post

When I was at OU the weight facility was sweet! Went with a buddy's son on a visit since he couldn't make it. Now it's just crazy!

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

Leave the review when you are done with the tub, that way you have a really good feel for it.

I like that extra motivation when someone is watching you !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Leave the review when you are done with the tub, that way you have a really good feel for it.

I like that extra motivation when someone is watching you !!
    will do....yeah, I usually workout alone in my basement, had to tone it down a bit with a audience watching, lol.

they are doing me a solid by letting me do this, so didn't want to cause any issues with a lot of grunting and groaning

16. I had my wife drag me up some 20's from basement, can't believe I didn't plan in advance...hey 20's are better than nothing and were all I wanted my wife to carry upstairs!!!

didn't use diesel fuel today-debating rather or not to take 3 coq diesel and go for sex tonight---sounds like a plan to me!!!

back to rehab tomorrow so i'll get a somewhat decent workout on their machines. probably gained a few pounds, but not worried-as soon as my knee is healed I will be able to do cardio again, pretty excited about that!!!

17. Excited about Cardio.... maybe that should have operated on your head !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Excited about Cardio.... maybe that should have operated on your head !!
    nah, I actually enjoy cardio-it clears my head and I feel good afterwards, plus it lets me eat crap and not gain fat, lol.

19. I only do it for the eating thing!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I only do it for the eating thing!!
    yeah, I like to eat!!!

21. had a good day at rehab yesterday, I'm now walking with no crutches!!!

drank a scoop of diesel fuel and popped 3 coq diesel before leaving...afterwards spent time on their upper body weight machine, the coq diesel is a great boner supp but I got a great pump form it also-a twofer....after leaving rehab I put part deux of coq diesel to work....still putting the wife on top, but I aint complaining!!!!

22. Making a Come Back, I Love It!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Making a Come Back, I Love It!!
    thanks @Rocket3015.....working as hard as I dare to without risking a setback. I aint getting all crazy or nothing[I waited a long time for this], but I am pushing myself pretty hard.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW from GET DIESEL in Aug. 08
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 01:43 PM
  2. NEW FROM GET DIESEL (Aug. 08)
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 09:35 PM