DIESEL FUEL from GET DIESEL

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Sub a dub dub

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Diesel fuel was a capsule mental focus/thermo product since 2002. It actually was the first nootropic sports supplement ever sold.

Get Diesel will always do prop blends...just like your fav pizza place or say miracle whip, or even your fav car. Looking at a list of proprietary parts, a V6 Ford Taurus looks just like a mustang Cobra.

I get the “I don’t like prob blends” bc Ppl think the company is hiding something. But in the food industry every thing is a prob blend. Ie Cinnabon.

We will have a thread for testers soon. We don’t have sample sizes of the Fuel.
    Count me in
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    You know, a lot of guys say that they don't care so much about the flavor as long as it works. I have to call BS on a lot of that. If the product works great but tastes like crap, most people would rather use a product with the same effect that also tastes good. With the market being saturated with very effective PREs, the ones that will truly stand out are the ones that actually taste good too. Good job to Diesel for getting the flavor down as well!
    I agree I really need it to taste decent atleast or I won’t use it. Usually bad flavor ones sit on my stomach the whole workout and ruins the workout for me
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Just tried my first serving of the New Watermelon Diesel Fuel flavoring is Great not tart not sweet, I mixed it with 8oz of cold water and it taste very refreshing, now I will mess around here for about 15 minutes and than give it a test drive. I will do a full review after a few work-outs.
    I've been experimenting and think 1 scoop with 10oz water is my sweet spot-12 was too weak.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

5. diesel fuel got er done again this morning, I did a mixture of body weight and weight routine this morning-I can see improvement in endurance already...tomorrow will be a killer workout-it will be my last workout before knee replacement surgery on Monday.

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    diesel fuel got er done again this morning, I did a mixture of body weight and weight routine this morning-I can see improvement in endurance already...tomorrow will be a killer workout-it will be my last workout before knee replacement surgery on Monday.
    Hope all goes well with the knee replacement! will be praying for a successful surgery brother!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    diesel fuel got er done again this morning, I did a mixture of body weight and weight routine this morning-I can see improvement in endurance already...tomorrow will be a killer workout-it will be my last workout before knee replacement surgery on Monday.
    Good luck with the knee bro

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Hope for a speedy recovery

9. Heal well man!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

10. Good luck on the knee replacement, keep us update on your recovery. I keep putting mine off, I would love to hear your thoughts through out the process.
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

11. Hoping things go well with your surgery.

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Finally gonna go ahead and replace it huh? Here's to a good recovery!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

13. Praying to the gain gods for a speedy recovery
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

14. had a monster workout today...I should be sore for the next 2 months, lol....

I really appreciate the well wishes...thank you everyone!!!!

15. surgery went well...just been layin up eating vicotin every 6 hours. tomorrow is last day of pain meds so I plan to be much more active.

will be doin what I can and when I start rehab I will be using whatever machines they have available for upper body when my session is over.

also going to start 'coq diesel' tomorrow....haven't had sex since sunday-wow!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    surgery went well...just been layin up eating vicotin every 6 hours. tomorrow is last day of pain meds so I plan to be much more active.

will be doin what I can and when I start rehab I will be using whatever machines they have available for upper body when my session is over.

also going to start 'coq diesel' tomorrow....haven't had sex since sunday-wow!!!

Good luck with the recovery bro

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    surgery went well...just been layin up eating vicotin every 6 hours. tomorrow is last day of pain meds so I plan to be much more active.

I’m very glad that everything went well my brother..
    speedy recovery now!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

Glad surgery went well. Nice plan of attack to utilize what you can to still be productive and active when the time comes to. Get better soon

19. Glad everything went well

20. they called today and wanted me to come in for rehab this afternoon, got back around 4, and man was I sore, lol....I drank a scoop of diesel fuel before going and also took 4 coq diesel. was thinking about putting the wife on top tonight but might have to rethink this.

I remember a year or so ago getting nasal reconstructive surgery, the 10 days or so of having those plugs in my nose was murder-but when doc pulled those plugs out I felt like a new man....I think this will work out just as well, so I will deal with the pain and discomfort with that in mind!!!

21. Beast mode BigT!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

22. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Beast mode BigT!
    lol...thanks mark!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

Glad to hear the surgery went well.
    Rehab should be fun.NOT!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

24. Stay Strong !
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW from GET DIESEL in Aug. 08
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 76