Orange Brainwash mini log/review

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big shout out to Sean1332 and CL for hooking me up with a tub of the brand new Orange Brainwash.

I was planning on grabbing this to try after seeing the formula and was offered a chance to try it -- always happy with the generosity of CL.

I opted for the apple flavor just for uniqueness's sake, but I have a feeling all 3 will be solid. I've always liked CL's flavoring.

This was in my mailbox when I got home this evening, so I'll give it a go at work tomorrow morning as long as things don't get sideways on us.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used it for the first time today. Same flavor. Interested in hearing your thoughts, man!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome in on this! I haven't tried it yet.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mixes up pretty much clear (cool to see no unnecessary dyes, though I admittedly was curious if it would be green or orange lol).

Added exactly 8 oz. water from the fountain and then juuust enough ice to push it to the 10 oz. line.

Flavor is initially a very natural apple. It's not sweet, but not NOT sweet (think a real apple); and also somehow crisp. It was very enjoyable.

As I neared the end, I started to taste more ingredients along with it. I continued to shake it, so I'm not sure if I had just let it sit too long or what. This is something I'll be keeping note of moving forward. I like to sip on these type of products rather than chug them, but I'll try slamming it as well just to be able to inform you of any differences.

Consumed on an empty stomach about 20 minutes ago over maybe 15 minutes. Lunch will be sometime within 30 to 45 minutes, then we have siren testing, followed by classroom training 90 minutes after that.

I'll update in the afternoon with anything I observe.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so I got caught up and didnt have a chance to update yesterday. Didnt notice anything overly pronounced, but our classroom training was more tolerable than it normally would be for how dry the content was lol.

Off day today and I'm off again tomorrow; I'll try to test it out tomorrow afternoon if things pan out, otherwise again on shift Friday.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took this again yesterday morning at work before morning cleaning and a tour of the jail. We had a staff meeting after that and I was way more focused in it than normally would be -- which is very key because the content is soooo dry.

I don't feel it come on, but I definitely notice it afterward working.