Detailed Anafuse results

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just got fimished with a 9 week run of anafuse. This was the first thing I've taken outside of the staples from gnc. I kept a log every 2 weeks with my measurements and here were my results.

5'11" 26 years old no cycle experience, dedicated lifting for 3 years. Goal was to bulk and start cutting down towards the end and roll into Ostarine.

Starting point
224lbs at 19% body fat
16" arms
45.75" chest
52" shoulders
40" waist

Ending point
226lbs 15.4% body fat
16.5" arms
47" chest
54" shoulders

Ran weeks 1-6 in calorie surplus. Weeks 7-9 at maintenance.
Weeks 1-9 I ran fish oil, multi, creatine, preworkout, zma, tribulus, protein. At week 7 I added in evlution nutrition trans4orm and lean mode.

The summary is +2lbs and -3.6% body fat. Which equates to 9lbs of fat lost and a gain of 11lbs of lean mass. Some of which is water weight I suspect. Still, for a natural production was impressed!

I saw some decent strength gains, in the upper body. Didn't really gain any strength in my legs. All of this came after a 3 month plateau. I tried everything to break it and nothing was working. No weight progress on the scale or the bar.

Not sure if I can post before and after pics yet as I'm a new member still but I'll try in the morning.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I posted this in the training forum on accident, meant to put it in the supplement log thread. Can I move it somehow? Admin

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well done on the run, that's good progress. I'm a little surprised you dropped 3.6% body fat, though I could just be a little under educated on how many calories you can consume whilst on epicatechin and laxogenin.
Were you carb cycling at all, how large a surplus were you consuming and what's were your macros?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome results. I really like anafuse. It's probably my favorite natural anabolic supp out. Running two bottles back to back is where I see the best results.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Well done on the run, that's good progress. I'm a little surprised you dropped 3.6% body fat, though I could just be a little under educated on how many calories you can consume whilst on epicatechin and laxogenin.
Were you carb cycling at all, how large a surplus were you consuming and what's were your macros?
Yeah I was too honestly. I was looking to bulk until the last few weeks so I would say it is effective at either goal based on caloric intake. Now BF measurements are taken with a caliper but they are the same caliper and I do my best to give an accurate consistent reading.
I'm 220-230lbs and my maintenance is around 3200 calories depending on my days work. I work from home so my diet is pretty consistent. Approx. 250g protein, 300g carb, 150 fat. No carb cycling I did try to do a little phase of keto but all the fats caused several gallbladder attacks so I had to drop my fat intake and bring the carbs up and it's been all good since

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Awesome results. I really like anafuse. It's probably my favorite natural anabolic supp out. Running two bottles back to back is where I see the best results.
That's what I did. I was VERY underwhelmed on the first bottle but I read two bottles is best so I stuck with it and it was amazed.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Ok just got my blood test back for my next run and I'm a little concerned. My hormones seem to be all jacked up.

Testosterone, Serum 397 264-916 ng/dL
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), 4.2 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH, 1.8 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
Estradiol 10.6 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Any thoughts on why test would be this low with normal LH and low FSH? E2 is low but not bad considering test is low. Mind you I'm 26 and in decent shape, I'm not sure what could be causing the low numbers?

As to other numbers, Kidneys were good, Liver was good, Lipids were ok (diet high in sat. fats).

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Not much difference in the before and after pics bro, your numbers are in range so wouldn't be too concerned

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Not much. A little more depth to my abs, but nothing just mind blowing , the gain was spread pretty evenly as you could see by the measurements. Mirror didn't show much though. I will say the before was with a pump and the after was first thing in the morning.

The fsh is the only one I'm concerned with. I'd like to start a family at some point and if my levels are already that low there's not much room for error if I'm reading them right? It's just one test so I'm taking it with a grain of salt but I'll be having another test soon.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No offense bro but you look leaner in the before pics. If you are bulking that makes sense. Keep working though bro I would definitely go into a hard cut. You have a decent base.

Test is in what they considered normal range though it is on the low side. Did you have a reference range before or was this the first time you tested?

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I totally agree. I gained some depth to my abs but definitely gained some fat around my waist. But my arms are more vascular (I use the term loosely) than before. To me it felt like I gained weight on my belly and lower back but lost it in my arms and legs. Not sure how that would be possible but that's just a perception.

Thanks I plan to cut pretty hard. I've never really had visible abs so that's the primary goal and hopefully slim up my waist. Just started an osta cycle at a deficit so we will see how it goes