booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks to HPS owner chedapalooza for sending me a bottle of what hopefully js the next gen. Version of what is widely regarded as the best GDA ever, recompadrol.

My initial review will be after 1 week of continuous use, and a few occasional updates as different circumstances/situations take place afterwards.

My diet is 80% eaten in the evenings so I will be taking 1 cap pre workout (5pm ish), 2 caps with dinner (chicken rice green beans), and 1 pre bed. All carbs are consumed at dinner and pre bed.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1 week review:

The good:
Increased pumps when taken pre workout
Faster digestion of large meals
Epic food pump from dinner (vascularity too)
Less morning fullness (stomach volume)
No effect on sleep

The bad:
? Haven’t found any dislikes yet

As said above, I took the each day at the intervals listed. After my largest meal (dinner) I would actually feel less full relative to normal. One of the nights I ate all of my food (dinner and pre bed) all about 12:00am and when I got up at 7a I had no food belly and felt rather empty.

I did still have some slight bloating after meals but the food pumps made it worth it ha. Bloating was certainly a bit reduced though vs the week before (diet was the same).

Overall, so far this seems to be doing exactly what I would have hoped. I will try it out with a cheat meal (if my coach ever gives me one) and report back as that will be my real test.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. Nice review. I may have to give it a try.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sweet. Nice review. I may have to give it a try.
worth it so far. If you want noots too, that deal with Azoth looks amazing. Really debating pulling the trigger even tho im a total noob with noots

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
In for this. And seriously, give Azoth a try! I was lucky enough to be given a bottle and I really enjoyed it. Just kind of uplifted you for the rest of the day. I took it at lunch when I'd normally start to crash at work and it just made things better. Highly recommend.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for this. And seriously, give Azoth a try! I was lucky enough to be given a bottle and I really enjoyed it. Just kind of uplifted you for the rest of the day. I took it at lunch when I'd normally start to crash at work and it just made things better. Highly recommend.
Thanks for the tip! I always want to (and say I will) try some noots but I just don’t know what the proper usage in my life would be.

One thing I have tried was vicaine and REALLY enjoyed it. Had me just unrealistically chatty and positive for hours.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No real updates this week as diet has been exactly the same. Will see weight tomorrow at check-ins

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man I never get mention notifications on the mobile app! So I just happen to come across this! But sounds like it’s treating you well so far. Thanks for sharing your ongoing thoughts.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In late, just saw this as well!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey man I never get mention notifications on the mobile app! So I just happen to come across this! But sounds like it’s treating you well so far. Thanks for sharing your ongoing thoughts.
Yep so far so good.

No weight loss or anything but i wasn’t having any in the eels prior either so basically just better gastric emptying and vascularity are the pluses so far.

Think I might never get a cheat meal tho cuz stats are going the wrong way on coaches diet ha

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep so far so good.

No weight loss or anything but i wasn’t having any in the eels prior either so basically just better gastric emptying and vascularity are the pluses so far.

Think I might never get a cheat meal tho cuz stats are going the wrong way on coaches diet ha
This is gonna sound nuts, but... I am not losing weight either. My cals are 1650 daily regardless of workout/expenditure. Rest and training days I’m always 1650 and eat the same stuff.

People who are using the Shielded Stack or just glyco and are seeing Weight loss are actually eating 200+ over maintenance daily and including HEAVY cheats... I mean really heavy. And they’re dropping 3-6 pounds weekly.

Anecdotally this would suggest that the metabolic effects with these products are so strong that increases calories (at the very least a solid cheat) may be required to really stoke the metabolism and coax it out of “starvation mode” which I know is a term some people don’t believe in... however I’ve personally suffered sever metabolic damage and shut down from extreme dieting and anorexia as a teen and young adult. So for me, starvation mode is a real thing. That’s why we’re working on a product to address related metabolic pathways (stim Free)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
1650?
Not even when I weighed 140 was I eating that little, that is dedication

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So a diet change by my coach now has me eating carbs all through the day. I’m on the road so only brought enough for the evening meals but starting this weekend I will start dosing 1 cap with breakfast, 1 with lunch snack, 1 pre and 2 with my giant pre bed/dinner meal

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a diet change by my coach now has me eating carbs all through the day. I’m on the road so only brought enough for the evening meals but starting this weekend I will start dosing 1 cap with breakfast, 1 with lunch snack, 1 pre and 2 with my giant pre bed/dinner meal
That’ll be a very effective scheme. Looking forward to your thoughts with the diet change! What are you upping to and what prompted the change? Is this like a mini reverse?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That’ll be a very effective scheme. Looking forward to your thoughts with the diet change! What are you upping to and what prompted the change? Is this like a mini reverse?
coach swapped out all my fats for more carbs and protein (very slight cal drop overall).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I ended up with a few days of the higher carbs and through the day, with the dosing above... really not much difference noticed in terms of overall feeling or anything though. I seemed to feel it hit the best when taken with larger carb meals vs smaller ones as I felt like there really wasn't much benefit with the smaller ones. Pumps in the gym when taken pre workout were slightly better, but again, not enough that I would go out of my way to take it. Prob more cost effective to save it for the big meals.

Unfortunately I never got any refeed or cheats so never had a chance to try it in that area. I still have a few caps left that i'm gonna save for the someday that I might actually get to have a cheat meal on this damn diet... for now tho, its on to a keto style for a bit as the high carb diet just was not working for me.

Overall thoughts:
+ best taken with LARGE meals and heavy in carbs. smaller meals it seemed like a waste.
+ improved overall fullness and digestion time
+ feels the same as OG recompadrol in terms of effects and timing.
+ no hypo issues even on lower carbs or pre workout

- not great as an everyday supp for people who don't eat large meals as its not cheap and has more of a use for large meals

Overall, I very much enjoyed it and will certainly use it for my larger or cheat meals going forward. OG recompadrol was never a daily type supp for me either so I feel this is right in line with what I wanted... a blowout supp ;) For something daily, I would go for something cheaper and simpler as this stuff is just overkill for everyday "reasonable" dieting (unless on a massive bulk!).